April 27, 2024, 03:44:38 AM

Author Topic: Spurs vs Liverpool Carling Cup R016  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Spurs vs Liverpool Carling Cup R016
« on: November 12, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »
Spurs 3 Pool 0 HT  ;D

Pavluchenko and Frazier Campbell with 2 and an assist...btw he is on loan from United and is highly rated to be a star in the future for both United and England...everytime i see him play i'm impressed

and Capello is in the building... I now see him take out 2 Tylenol after Fraizer score his second  ;D

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Spurs vs Liverpool Carling Cup R016
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »
4-2 to Tottenham with 27 minutes left. sounds like a game.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
4-2 to Tottenham with 27 minutes left. sounds like a game.
That Spurs keeper  >:(
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »
who is Harry Redknapp obeah woman?
valid question indeed  :thinking:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 03:47:07 PM »
4-2 FT

Gomes made the game look thrilling... 2 goals pool score were entirely his fault...and he was stretchered off with a serious head injury...talk about a awful night

Well done Spurs

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 03:57:41 PM »
4-2 FT

Gomes made the game look thrilling... 2 goals pool score were entirely his fault...and he was stretchered off with a serious head injury...talk about a awful night

Well done Spurs

Yeah.  Now yuh on a "Anybody Against 'Pool" campaign.  Keep smelling we bamcy in the League.  We doh care 'bout this competition.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »
4-2 FT

Well done Spurs

Yeah.  Now yuh on a "Anybody Against 'Pool" campaign.  Keep smelling we bamcy in the League.  We doh care 'bout this competition.

yeah play it off... you would think a club that has struggled for any silverware over the past 15 years would take a real interest in a trophy that they can realistically win

enjoy your time above us...any sensible football fan knows it will not last...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 04:09:52 PM »
Yuh would like to have the 5 Champions League titles, instead of your three, right?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »
4-2 FT

Well done Spurs

talk big brother, buh the season eh done yet. Anyways sides like arsenal and liverstool need to take what dey cud get.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
Yuh would like to have the 5 Champions League titles, instead of your three, right?

u would like to win 1 BPL title in the modern era right?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 04:11:19 PM »

yea i would ..but i rather walk alone too instead of being a scouse bastard...go and eat your rats for dinner

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
Leh we leave this talk 'til the end of the season....lol

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 04:20:45 PM »
Is HarryRedknapp ah magician ??? ? How can ah team who had d worst start to their season just suddenly come around and start beating ppl. Can't be Juande Ramos was such a bad coach.
\
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 04:30:45 PM »
Is HarryRedknapp ah magician ??? ? How can ah team who had d worst start to their season just suddenly come around and start beating ppl. Can't be Juande Ramos was such a bad coach.
\

HR does sound and look quietish, but that is far from the truth.
That man come to that dressing room and release the wrath of God upon those players from their mother to nehneh. The kinda fear he instill in them men is something that you only see Fergie accomplishing these days.
If Gomes didn't get injured today, I sure 'arry wouldve ripped the man to shreds afterwards. I was actually expecting him to sub Gomes and give him an earful.
Juande is too much of a gentleman - sometimes you need to be ruthless to be in that position. Just look at how he deal with the Berbatov situation. If it was HR, Berba would rot on the pine for the rest of the year.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »
Honestly, I think Ramos' approach was very continental, and the players did not embrace it.  He implemented a strict diet, for example, and there were rumors about players complaining about being hungry because of the diet restrictions.  He is very scientific and methodical, but seemed too deadpan on the sidelines.  I think a big chunk of it was because the language barrier didn't allow him to verbally infuse his passion for the game in the dressing room.  In the end, when they started to lose, the players lost faith in him.  Redknapp is the type of coach every player would want to play for.  When a reporter asked him about Defoe and Campbell one time, his response was that they didn't need too much coaching, and that they know the game, or something to that effect.  Sometimes, overcoaching and overregimenting is bad as a lack of coaching and no regimentation.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »
Allyuh leave Small Mag alone nah...

Iz dat time of d month......after all aint Arsenal rub shit in dey face all weekend....and that count for 3 pts... :devil:
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »
As I watched the game today in the extended injury time HR took his 2 strikers off...in the dregs. then I hear the commentator say this is to help instill/build their confidence. So I say..wha! Then the commentator explained... Harry took them off so they could enjoy a standing ovation from the fans/crowd as they were subbed. They individually had the crowd show their appreciation for the work they did this night.

HR seems to be all about building confidence or at least it's one of his building blocks as he moved in.

Notice how harry gave/assigned a number to Boateng and ah lil sweat as well. Ramos didn't even assign ah # for the man oui. Imagine your boss not even acknowledging you!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »
spurs rollin heavy now.good fuh them.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>