April 27, 2024, 07:09:40 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (07-Dec-2008).  (Read 34742 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (07-Dec-2008).
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »
is a draw enough to get us thru?...grenada scored 6 and conceded 7...hello enyone can figure this out  :D
Nope grenada has 6 points we have 4

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »
I think this is de most dissapointed I been about any T&T team since de 2001 hex.  This team has shown no improvement since Maturana took over early this year.  By this team I mean the local squad.  A few individual players show flashes of potential from time to time but as a team we look like pure shit.  Who want to vex could vex but I jus calling it like I see it.  As ah man who does support meh team no matter what it really getting frustrating.  What kills me the most is the lack of intensity of our team.  Dem fellas does play like is ah blasted beach sweat not international football.  

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2008, 04:02:05 PM »
Final score 1-1. .T&T knocked out

Offline tsingh

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »
damn ... i woulda lost my 2 cents!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »
is a draw enough to get us thru?...grenada scored 6 and conceded 7...hello enyone can figure this out  :D
Nope grenada has 6 points we have 4

thats right...

well this is rel hilarious..grenada advances in fron T&T to a gold cup  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2008, 04:04:03 PM »
I think this is de most dissapointed I been about any T&T team since de 2001 hex.  This team has shown no improvement since Maturana took over early this year.  By this team I mean the local squad.  A few individual players show flashes of potential from time to time but as a team we look like pure shit.  Who want to vex could vex but I jus calling it like I see it.  As ah man who does support meh team no matter what it really getting frustrating.  What kills me the most is the lack of intensity of our team.  Dem fellas does play like is ah blasted beach sweat not international football.  

well i second dat

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2008, 04:04:10 PM »
Steups I going and get a cleaning tomorrow...
I going and walk out on de dentist without paying

Peter hadda pay for Paul
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2008, 04:04:22 PM »
Congratulations to the Grenadian Team and their technical staff. You fully deserve to progress and I wish you the best at the Gold Cup next year.

Offline doublesandsolo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »
Please someone tell TTFF fire the coach, I ok with this draw but to get eliminated is another story...thius is so fustrating ...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2008, 04:05:35 PM »
I will not be changing my signature.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2008, 04:05:57 PM »
Look nah, Wim...!!

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »
deer jack warner,

Fire maturana right now, bring in ah real coach before it to dammmm late, the hex starts in feburary.

concerned warrior

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2008, 04:06:28 PM »
like i said before this tournament began..i dont agree with playing the 4-5-1 system in this tournament...I dont agree with the selection of Dwarika in this tournament and to make things worse they didnt pick a capable right winger on the team therefore having men playing out of position....but people was saying sando boi yuh torkin shit...well allyuh now have to take dis and cool it  :-\

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2008, 04:06:51 PM »

omg AND THEY WILL STILL CONTINUE TO KEEP MATURANA WHAT A SHAME!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2008, 04:07:15 PM »

Good, go home wey allyuh belong.  f**kin disgraceful.  Send Pacho home to.  TO f**kIN COLOMBIA.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2008, 04:08:41 PM »
I hope the dentist do like Keane and just dust it.... get the fack out of town..... Lats week Spalk say this man is a genius.. I guess spalk is wrong as always
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2008, 04:08:59 PM »

Doh worry....we still have de Hex. De corbeaux will rise again.  ::)  ::)
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »
I hope the dentist do like Keane and just dust it.... get the fack out of town..... Lats week Spalk say this man is a genius.. I guess spalk is wrong as always
Spalk on the payroll long time. He's a political stooge.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2008, 04:11:01 PM »
when was the last time T&T failed to qualify for a Gold Cup?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2008, 04:21:07 PM »
Just came from the Jamaica-T&T match. For all the Trinis who wanted a draw to advance to the semi-finals and qualify for the Gold Cup. Well! That wish came true.

But  ???. Didn't Grenada win their match against Barbados and have 6 points while T&T only have 4. :rotfl: :rotfl: 

At least T&T still in the Hex with a very slim chance of qualifying for the World Cup in 2010.  :devil: :devil: :devil:

In the mean time you can sit at home next summer and watch Jamaica in the Gold Cup. ;D ;D ;D  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
jjbrown

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »
Yes, we failed but missing 7 players going into this tournament, it's not the biggest shock in the world is it?

We simply cannot assume vs. the smaller islands. I have not seen the matches, so if a lack of intensity is the problem that is even more bemusing. How can non regulars lack intensity when playing for the national team?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »
Just came from the Jamaica-T&T match. For all the Trinis who wanted a draw to advance to the semi-finals and qualify for the Gold Cup. Well! That wish came true.

But  ???. Didn't Grenada win their match against Barbados and have 6 points while T&T only have 4. :rotfl: :rotfl: 

At least T&T still in the Hex with a very slim chance of qualifying for the World Cup in 2010.  :devil: :devil: :devil:

In the mean time you can sit at home next summer and watch Jamaica in the Gold Cup. ;D ;D ;D  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

i know ja would prefer a world cup chance than a gold cup chance
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2008, 04:24:09 PM »
I can't believe allyuh actually crying down Maturana here...a draw with Jamaica in de office is a BIG BIG RESULT!
Plus he SINGLE-HANDEDLY got us the RESULTS needed to qualify fuh de Hex with plenty points to spare...what more allyuh want...blood??  ::) He has uncovered the deepest talent pool T&T has ever had, this should give everyone around the team a huge boost in confidence, I really can't see us finishing less than 3rd in the Hex.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2008, 04:25:35 PM »
Steups I going and get a cleaning tomorrow...
I going and walk out on de dentist without paying

Peter hadda pay for Paul

Ah sorry eh FF ah really didn't want to laugh, but....oh geez and ages man... :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »
I think this is de most dissapointed I been about any T&T team since de 2001 hex.  This team has shown no improvement since Maturana took over early this year.  By this team I mean the local squad.  A few individual players show flashes of potential from time to time but as a team we look like pure shit.  Who want to vex could vex but I jus calling it like I see it.  As ah man who does support meh team no matter what it really getting frustrating. What kills me the most is the lack of intensity of our team.  Dem fellas does play like is ah blasted beach sweat not international football.  
A team is really a reflection of its coach.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

since when goal difference worth more than points? I hope you joking.........in fact, ah feel this is an 'arrow' moment cause i aint feel that you so dottish!!

lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
I can't believe allyuh actually crying down Maturana here...a draw with Jamaica in de office is a BIG BIG RESULT!
Plus he SINGLE-HANDEDLY got us the RESULTS needed to qualify fuh de Hex with plenty points to spare...what more allyuh want...blood??  ::) He has uncovered the deepest talent pool T&T has ever had, this should give everyone around the team a huge boost in confidence, I really can't see us finishing less than 3rd in the Hex.
The match was played at the Trelawny Multi-Purpose stadium.  
jjbrown

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2008, 04:32:40 PM »
how many consecutive draws is that now,against ja. talk about even stevens
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2008, 04:32:52 PM »
The match was played at the Trelawny Multi-Purpose stadium.  

oh shit, fire his ass then

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »

Be so kind as to give us as objective a match report as you can manage nah.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>