April 27, 2024, 07:48:20 AM

Author Topic: Fatima vs CIC Score  (Read 8726 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima vs CIC Score
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2005, 01:30:08 AM »
For all the men who eh know. CIC is de most hated. Any team beat CIC. I does party.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2005, 04:09:03 AM »
name a big player fagima produce wait wait.marlon rojas went fagima where he now not even on he club team again who else....hmmmmmmm i dont know none
cic big players... tiger,nahkid,hislop,sealy and many more fagima never win nothing and never produce nothing so i understand if allyuh fagima boys likkle glad allyuh win a match cus is the most allyuh ever do or yea and being battyboys allyuh good at that too!!!!

blesss big up st marys we run the convent girls them redddddddddd

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2005, 04:34:27 AM »
name a big player fagima produce wait wait.marlon rojas went fagima where he now not even on he club team again who else....hmmmmmmm i dont know none
cic big players... tiger,nahkid,hislop,sealy and many more fagima never win nothing and never produce nothing so i understand if allyuh fagima boys likkle glad allyuh win a match cus is the most allyuh ever do or yea and being battyboys allyuh good at that too!!!!

Ah realize dat post so clueless...most ppl here can't be bothered.....so I'll take pity on you.

Gally Cummings, Alvin corneal, Anton Corneal, Garnet Craig, Terry St. Louis, Rojas, Ronnie Simmonds, Sean Ramdoo, Marvin Raeuburn.

So how de 3-0 feeling?....Nice??

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2005, 06:31:03 AM »
Anybody notice how as soon as Beenie drop de CIC crew....Shaka, Nakhid, Tiger, Sealey....de National team start to perform better?

De man is a flikkin genius....he now reach in de country....eh know nutting bout Colleges ball and realize in a instant...fuh dis team to get better we have to get rid a de shithongs. 

Allyuh really feel is a coincidence dat is de whole CIC crew dat get drop? Most dey go get is a cobo sweat from Sealey... ;)

Keep it goin Beenie.....keep dem CIC off de team!!!  ;D

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2005, 06:42:35 AM »

Too much testosterone keonnoel.....seems like you didn't get enough of those greasy, pimple faced, waitin' for mummy to come pick them up to go to lessons, cyah wine, daddy will pick us up after club coconuts, pre-pubescent convent girls that CIC was "runnin' red"

...Why not write a letter to the principal and tell him how great your school is, and stop jerkin' yourself off  over a bunch of medium size fish in a nearly non-existent pond.....

High school was high school..........get over it

GO FATIMA !!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 06:52:44 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Keonnoel05
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2005, 06:54:26 AM »
Go here 

http://www.fatimaboys.homestead.com/fatimasong.html

and learn ıt ver batem.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keonnoel05
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2005, 07:03:43 AM »
Go here 

and learn ıt ver batem.

VB

Damn, that took me back to Monday morning assembly.............

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2005, 07:17:47 AM »
that assembly was just stupid
VB tha list of names really good.
even cic beloved coach that teach them football went fatima(martin)

i think CIC have more let me say grass roots support than fatima(just my opinion).  fatima more known as a "white boy' richman school.  I from the east and when i used to play with them men from arima and eldo san juan etc yuh could see they would treat me different when they hear i from fatima. few times i stop telling men that.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2005, 07:39:36 AM »
that assembly was just stupid

i think CIC have more let me say grass roots support than fatima(just my opinion).  fatima more known as a "white boy' richman school.  I from the east and when i used to play with them men from arima and eldo san juan etc yuh could see they would treat me different when they hear i from fatima. few times i stop telling men that.

I think you can argue that both ways........In terms of grassroots support, Fatima is just a younger school with less of an identity because we weren't one of the "original" colleges (eg. QRC & CIC)......

About the "white boy" richman school...I'm almost willing to bet that there is more money, and there are more whites at St Mary's, and in their support..............anyway, I'm not about to start a money & race discussion- not my thing.........I just think you can argue it both ways.....because in sum, Fatima is a product of CIC.....so it's to a certain extent a mirror image of St Mary's......... just younger..........(and better haha)

and yeah.....assembly was a waste of time
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 07:44:23 AM by kicker »

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2005, 07:52:55 AM »
no doubt kicker u and i know that is all BS but some folks really see it that way.

the thing is fatima undefeated   :beermug: :beermug:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2005, 08:02:14 AM »
Go here 

and learn ıt ver batem.

VB

Good song, written by a Saints man no less.

Listen nah. Saints is the most hated because traditionally Saints was just a notch above the other schools. Right now thare is is no real distinction. But back in the day when all of you guys get yuh green eye the school was on top. The longest history, used to achieve the most academically and used to more than hold its own in sports.

In fact of the three schools, Saints had the best location too, close to heart of town. I am glad for all the men who chose to go QRC and Fatima but there was no way I was choosing to go them schools. Forget that shit. SO allyuh could talk all the ole talk yuh want.

All this talk about Fatima, what has Fatima won recently?

I could understand QRC men braying because at least they were competitive in the 90's and represented the colleges, but Fatima bragging about football?

Puhleaze.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2005, 08:24:33 AM »
Go here 

and learn ıt ver batem.

VB

Good song, written by a Saints man no less.

Listen nah. Saints is the most hated because traditionally Saints was just a notch above the other schools. Right now thare is is no real distinction. But back in the day when all of you guys get yuh green eye the school was on top. The longest history, used to achieve the most academically and used to more than hold its own in sports.

In fact of the three schools, Saints had the best location too, close to heart of town. I am glad for all the men who chose to go QRC and Fatima but there was no way I was choosing to go them schools. Forget that shit. SO allyuh could talk all the ole talk yuh want.

All this talk about Fatima, what has Fatima won recently?

I could understand QRC men braying because at least they were competitive in the 90's and represented the colleges, but Fatima bragging about football?

Puhleaze.

Fatima had some good days in football here and there, produced some good players here and there...got some respect at times.......... but nobody in their right mind would ever boast of Fatima's footballing tradition overall.....not even fatima men.........Fatima is not a traditional powerhouse in school's football....(but then again, who is ??)................

This whole thread is just some picong because we beat CIC in a game de odder day.........and it would be the other way around had CIC won.........So saint's men take yuh licks, take yuh talk....(doh start clutchin at all the straws about back in the 60's yadda yadda....representin' in the 90's.......shaka hislop blah blah.......Scott Sealy ray ray ).........because that is irrelevant to Fatima 3 CIC 0 in 2005...........

Next time we meet, regardless of who wins...... the picong will start again.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 08:26:42 AM by kicker »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima vs CIC score
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2005, 08:33:16 AM »
Yuh have to give JDB he pips doh.  At least he consistent.  Backin 2 shit side....CIC and Man Boo.. ;D

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2005, 08:44:45 AM »
Fatima had some good days in football here and there, produced some good players here and there...got some respect at times.......... but nobody in their right mind would ever boast of Fatima's footballing tradition overall.....not even fatima men.........Fatima is not a traditional powerhouse in school's football....(but then again, who is ??)................

This whole thread is just some picong because we beat CIC in a game de odder day.........and it would be the other way around had CIC won.........So saint's men take yuh licks, take yuh talk....(doh start clutchin at all the straws about back in the 60's yadda yadda....representin' in the 90's.......shaka hislop blah blah.......Scott Sealy ray ray ).........because that is irrelevant to Fatima 3 CIC 0 in 2005...........

Next time we meet, regardless of who wins...... the picong will start again.

True ting dat...but de picong is real kicks...as a Saints man its always a hard pill to swallow when we get eat by Fatima or QRC...de rivalry with QRC so pld, but I eh goh lie, when dem teams meet especially in intercol, it does be thunder. I guess we goh see how tings shape up this year. For now Fatima have de bragging rights. To be continued....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 08:49:22 AM by Tallman »
well yes

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2005, 08:47:25 AM »
Yuh have to give JDB he pips doh.  At least he consistent.  Backin 2 shit side....CIC and Man Boo.. ;D

All de way brudder, all the way.

Mind you if I had to choose again I ent going none of them colleges.

Is George's for me.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2005, 08:50:51 AM »

All de way brudder, all the way.

Mind you if I had to choose again I ent going none of them colleges.

Is George's for me.

Daz a good school.  Have nuff respeck fuh de George's crew.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2005, 08:54:48 AM »

I should remind yuh that KND was a George's man before Fatima.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2005, 09:00:33 AM »

I should remind yuh that KND was a George's man before Fatima.

Every perfection have an anomaly... ;)

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2005, 10:12:52 AM »
just remember..you only hate the best.......fatima people never used to bother with

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »

allyuh hear dat? listen! leh me translate:  "The weed real hard over here  in Sweden fellaz, jus 1 ten piece and and yuh go be talkin shit like me"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2005, 09:01:01 PM »
Yuh have to give JDB he pips doh.  At least he consistent.  Backin 2 shit side....CIC and Man Boo.. Grin

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Palos breds thats a Winner!!

Shit boy JDB...........the next thing you go tell me is you ent like Brazil.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2005, 12:14:35 AM »
Gally Cummings, Alvin corneal, Anton Corneal, Garnet Craig, Terry St. Louis, Rojas, Ronnie Simmonds, Sean Ramdoo, Marvin Raeuburn

allyuh rel pong mi ehh seen ah go take that but anyway none of them players dey better than any player that cic produce i doh business what allyuh say yuh hear mi and bounty what you know bout me in sweden eh yuh rel fast killer you make up all kinda name dey to make yuh list long name that never contribute to tnt football cus that is point i was trying to make and if you call rojas a player then you dont know nothing bout football i good with allyuh youthmen laters

good luck cic in the league every big have a slump the new genertion coming

1]; } ?>