March 28, 2024, 12:27:01 PM

Author Topic: juve vs inter  (Read 2987 times)

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
juve vs inter
« on: November 21, 2008, 09:31:07 AM »
d game of the year in italy on tomorrow. inter eh beat we in d san siro for 4yrs now!

DP in form & we no ibrahimab*tch go go into he hole!

ah sayin 0-2 juve.

saying that tho during moggi era Milan, Lazio, Parma, Roma, Fiorentina and Udinese managed to finish above Juve in the standings, at least once before farsopoli , but Inter never did it. No matter if we were 1st, 2nd, 3rd....7th, Inter were always behind us.  :devil:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 12:29:12 PM by scarface »

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
Re: juve vs inter
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »
Have to organise d drinks and munchies for this one later...it gonna b veeeeeeery serious!!! It's an away game but I think we could do it, don't expect a high scorin game though...2-1 for d most, and that is plenty. Ah worried for Molinaro on d left facing Maicon but he had to travel back from Brazil so hopefully he lil tired.
Amauri and the man-the legend up top should prove trouble for d Inter defence but i'm also worried about our right and left backs if Inter play with only 1 striker and 2 pacy wingers...so hopin Mourinho go for 2 strikers up top. blessed...go juve
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 11:56:57 AM »
Game of the week:
Ranieri vs Mourinho ...... Chelsea vs Chelsea
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »
Game of the week:
Ranieri vs Mourinho ...... Chelsea vs Chelsea

steups. u just had to spoil a good thing eh :waiting:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 02:45:52 PM »
Is LIXXXXXXXXX for juve dis rounds......time for the Old Lady to dead  :devil:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 04:08:45 PM »
FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »

outside wit uuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lix for juve meh tail, allyuh eh beat we in san siro since 2004, and last year we beat allyuh dey twice to make up for the year we miss in serie B in case yuh forget.

allyuh does only draw when allyuh come to turin!

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 06:15:13 PM »
just for u hoss and all yuh moratti lovin frens i go quote a juve brother from another site here, to satisfy ur need for buyin titles:

For example, in 1995, Juve, Lazio, Parma, Milan and Roma cheated and the scudetto should have gone to the 6th placed team.
In 1996 Milan, Juventus, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina and Parma cheated so logically, the scudetto should belong to the 7th placed team.
In 1997 Juve and Parma cheated. Obviously, 3rd placed team should have won it.
In 1998 only Juve cheated. No-one else. No need to say that the runner-ups should have won it.
In 1999 everyone cheated apart from the 8th placed team. Give them the scudetto, whoever it was that ended 8th.
In 2000 Lazio, Juve and Milan cheated shamelessly. Give the 4th placed team their deserved scudetto.
In 2001 it was criminal what Roma, Juve, Lazio and Parma were doing. Only the 5th placed team played fair. Scudetto where it belongs. To the 5th placed team.
2002 was a nice year. Nice final round. But it's a fact that Juve and Roma cheated.
2003 - only Juve cheated. Scudetto for the 2nd placed.
In 2004 Milan again started cheating. Juve and Roma were also cheating. The 4th placed team should get this scudetto.
2005 and 2006 we all know that Milan and Juve cheated. Scudetto for #3 in the standings.

Lets see.....2+5+11, multiplied by 3, then divided by 2, we multiply by 5 again...... the result is clear for all to see. All the scudetti from 1995 till 2006 should go to Inter.

Btw, i just noticed that during Moggi era teams like Milan, Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina, Parma and Udinese managed to finish above Juve, but Inter never did that.

Good luck tomorrow my Inter fans, you'll need it. Just like in the last 100 years Juve will most probably beat the shit out of your team, but this time we can at least hope that you'll make it harder for them.

Over and out!

juve v inter promo
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:22:47 PM by scarface »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 06:25:45 PM »
Juve is the sleeping giant of the Serie A this season so far...They started off kinda shaky but slowly gained momentum, and now they sitting comfortably right below the Milans ready to pounce.  They also are flying under the radar moreso this season than I've ever remembered them to be in the top flight

I'm not a fan because I never liked the brand, but they def have it in them to upset Inter on the road tomorrow.  Something telling me the honors will end up even though.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 08:44:32 AM »
 :challenge:  let's get 'em

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »
0-0 HT >:(

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
Ah need to have words with which ever one of my fellow Juve fans was defending Marchionni. I remember like a month ago I said our team looks good except for Marchionni and we need a better left back. One of my fellow Juve men say that he real good...jus unlucky with injuries...blah blah blah. Well pal, which ever one of allyuh it was...I repeat...d man is fit for Docs Khewalas or whaeva was d name of dat side, he is pure dog mess and we need Camoranesi back on d field or call Keane and loan Carlos...Marchionni makes no sense (maybe he go score after ah post now to make mih look bad).
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »
wait nuh....

ah was peeping this thread earlier today while trying to watch some of the game.

How this thread get soooooooo quiet after the last response?

whappen de game still going on or wha? :devil:

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 09:48:40 PM »
wait nuh....

ah was peeping this thread earlier today while trying to watch some of the game.

How this thread get soooooooo quiet after the last response?

whappen de game still going on or wha? :devil:
Yuh know why allyuh juve men had to HYMC today lol
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 11:09:14 PM »
Muntari almost pass the ball to the keeper instead of scorin eh.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 12:38:53 AM »
just for u hoss and all yuh moratti lovin frens i go quote a juve brother from another site here, to satisfy ur need for buyin titles:

For example, in 1995, Juve, Lazio, Parma, Milan and Roma cheated and the scudetto should have gone to the 6th placed team.
In 1996 Milan, Juventus, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina and Parma cheated so logically, the scudetto should belong to the 7th placed team.
In 1997 Juve and Parma cheated. Obviously, 3rd placed team should have won it.
In 1998 only Juve cheated. No-one else. No need to say that the runner-ups should have won it.
In 1999 everyone cheated apart from the 8th placed team. Give them the scudetto, whoever it was that ended 8th.
In 2000 Lazio, Juve and Milan cheated shamelessly. Give the 4th placed team their deserved scudetto.
In 2001 it was criminal what Roma, Juve, Lazio and Parma were doing. Only the 5th placed team played fair. Scudetto where it belongs. To the 5th placed team.
2002 was a nice year. Nice final round. But it's a fact that Juve and Roma cheated.
2003 - only Juve cheated. Scudetto for the 2nd placed.
In 2004 Milan again started cheating. Juve and Roma were also cheating. The 4th placed team should get this scudetto.
2005 and 2006 we all know that Milan and Juve cheated. Scudetto for #3 in the standings.

Lets see.....2+5+11, multiplied by 3, then divided by 2, we multiply by 5 again...... the result is clear for all to see. All the scudetti from 1995 till 2006 should go to Inter.

Btw, i just noticed that during Moggi era teams like Milan, Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina, Parma and Udinese managed to finish above Juve, but Inter never did that.

Good luck tomorrow my Inter fans, you'll need it. Just like in the last 100 years Juve will most probably beat the shit out of your team, but this time we can at least hope that you'll make it harder for them.

Over and out!

juve v inter promo

And after all that shit talk, it was still LIXXXX for Juve as i said

FORZA INTER!!!  :devil:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 07:31:41 AM »
i go eat my humble pie today! we eh play no ball at all. It was clear inter wanted it more & play for it. congratulations.

ibra is still a choker tho!

1]; } ?>