April 19, 2024, 04:20:20 PM

Author Topic: Real Madrid Sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar  (Read 2343 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Real Madrid Sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:46:16 PM »
As promised by Ramón Calderón, Real Madrid have made their first winter signing and it will be Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar...
Real Madrid president Ramón Calderón promised his club a striker for Christmas, and according to the press this is what he has delivered in the form of Ajax's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

The Spanish press report that Real Madrid have effectively signed Dutch striker Klaas Jan-Huntelaar and will unveil him in the transfer window.

As, Marca, Cadena SER, El Mundo and others have all confirmed that the signing is absolutely on the verge of taking place and that a deal is as good as done. De Telegraaf in the Netherlands has since confirmed talks between the two parties, too.

The 25-year-old has been admired by the top clubs around Europe for a while now and this move has been on the cards, with Pedja Mijatovic declaring just this morning that he was a priority signing for the Spanish side.

The Ajax striker has scored an impressive 75 goals in 90 games for the Dutch side and will be eligible to play in the Champions League for the defending La Liga champions.
The only negative point is that he is injured until January and has never played for a top European side in the past, despite his age.

Huntelaar was made club captain earlier this season by coach Marco Van Basten and appeared at the European Championships for Holland, finding the back of the net against Romania.

Overall for his country he has played eleven times and scored seven goals, ironically struggling to get in the team because of the presence of Ruud Van Nistelrooy, the man he could well now partner at Real Madrid.

soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid Sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »
will this signing be credited to Schuster or de new coach  :devil:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
top player..... if we lose Tevez i would have wanted him as my first choice but now i'll have to settle for David Villa or Benzema

hopefully he grows frustrated of the political trouble and unstable ways of the club...and we'll sign him for cheap in a couple of seasons  ;)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:05:53 PM »
Also heard that they are looking to sign Angel di maria from Argentina but it will take more than the angel of Mary to get them back on track from the looks of things.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
If yuh not Dutch or Argentine, like yuh not on Madrid's map.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 03:15:59 PM »
If yuh not Dutch or Argentine, like yuh not on Madrid's map.

Angel is a good player. Having a fine season for Benfica, but I thought he broke his leg a couple weeks ago? In any case, a good long term replacement for the likes of the injury prone Arjen Robben

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 03:17:38 PM »
Yeah me eh know wha wrong with dem!!

They go let Barcelona run away with de whole damn ting... I real feeling indifferent with Real these days.. dey have meh disenchanted.. setta damn argies and dutchies!!  :'(
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »

They go let Barcelona run away with de whole damn ting... I real feeling indifferent with Real these days.. dey have meh disenchanted.. setta damn argies and dutchies!!  :'(

funny Argies always worked for us ( Villareal, 2nd in La liga so far  ) and for inter (Italian champions and present leaders) , and for Liverpool (leading in the EPL this season ) and for man united ( European champions) in fact was it not them same Argies who won the olympics back to back and the world youth tournament as well ? So if yuh looking for young bright prospects where you go look ? The isle of man ?
..and FYI barcelona have ah tail behind them ..continue to ignore Villareal as so many have done ..it aint over til the last round in Liga !

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »

They go let Barcelona run away with de whole damn ting... I real feeling indifferent with Real these days.. dey have meh disenchanted.. setta damn argies and dutchies!!  :'(

yuh acting like Barcelona eh let Real run away with de whole damn thing last year..

is just all de internal issues last year that give de madridistas ah bly, and even so they still ketch dey nennen in the run in.

now all dat sorted out is normal service resumed. Go Barca and Villareal.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »

They go let Barcelona run away with de whole damn ting... I real feeling indifferent with Real these days.. dey have meh disenchanted.. setta damn argies and dutchies!!  :'(

yuh acting like Barcelona eh let Real run away with de whole damn thing last year..

is just all de internal issues last year that give de madridistas ah bly, and even so they still ketch dey nennen in the run in.

what Omar you backing de submarine too ?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

what Omar you backing de submarine too ?

steups is so long ah tell yuh dat??

i'm a barca man in la liga, but i'm a big, big fan of that team.. I am a riquelme advocate to the bone (take nuff abuse for that), i like the david and goliath mantra and i rate the coach as one of, if not the best in the world. Like yuh forget we address this before...

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=38871.msg476632#msg476632

besides.. that is the one jersey in meh wardrobe that does draw offers for purchase anytime ah rock it...  ;D

big side.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 05:20:55 PM »

Real was better than Barca last season- they beat them in the earlies in the Nou Camp and murdered them down the stretch at home (when Barca had pretty much fallen apart).  Barca has had better players than Madrid for the last few seasons running...and their football has been better to look at than Madrid's for a while now (since 2003 I would say), but last season Madrid was just a better side...not prettier, but better. Even in the season before when Madrid won on the final day... the head to head record for the season was in Madrid's favor.  Yuh can't argue that yuh "let" a side run away with something if yuh can't beat them (esp on yuh own home ground)....I doh get caught up in the overtalk about foreign clubs- iz only really T&T I feel worth the fussin' and frettin'...so yuh could say I'm not the typical Madrid fan because I actually like Barca and I like Villareal too...(maybe I just like football more than I like any club).... But Madrid deserved the title last season.

That said, based on what I've seen so far, I'd be surprised if Madrid can get a point from Barca this season....home or away.  And I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't finish in the top 3. They really awful dis rounds....but iz early days still I guess.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 05:36:23 PM »

Real was better than Barca last season- they beat them in the earlies in the Nou Camp and murdered them down the stretch at home (when Barca had pretty much fallen apart).  Barca has had better players than Madrid for the last few seasons running...and their football has been better to look at than Madrid's for a while now (since 2003 I would say), but last season Madrid was just a better side...not prettier, but better. Even in the season before when Madrid won on the final day... the head to head record for the season was in Madrid's favor.  Yuh can't argue that yuh "let" a side run away with something if yuh can't beat them (esp on yuh own home ground)....I doh get caught up in the overtalk about foreign clubs- iz only really T&T I feel worth the fussin' and frettin'...so yuh could say I'm not the typical Madrid fan because I actually like Barca and I like Villareal too...(maybe I just like football more than I like any club).... But Madrid deserved the title last season.

That said, based on what I've seen so far, I'd be surprised if Madrid can get a point from Barca this season....home or away.  And I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't finish in the top 3. They really awful dis rounds....but iz early days still I guess.

i cyah argue that, but why i say barca "let" real madrid run away with it is because I feel if it wasn't for the internal issues (Ronaldinho losing his way, Eto'o and Deco wranglings etc), Real would not have been fit to shine Barcelona's boots.. It was moreless the same playing staff with some notable reinforcements, but they never click all season and man for man Barcelona was a much better side than Real.

of course what i saying there has no factual basis, but to me Real eh win it in no convincing fashion last season. As I recall, it had a stretch of about 4 weeks straight where Barcelona virtually hand them the title by losing to shit teams, yet Real turn around and do the same la la.

Imo their successes were more a consequence of Barcelona's shortcomings than anything else and they lucky Villareal eh pip them at the line.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 05:38:34 PM »
Omar just taking ah wine cuz is wining season.. doh mind dem fellas.. is de same way when Real galactico era fall apart and "LET" barca take the title that first season... doh mind dem...
after one time is two time...

and jai I just taking a jab at dem argies and dutchies for old talk sake... I is ah big Inter man!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ˇHala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 06:30:28 PM »
ironically struggling to get in the team because of the presence of Ruud Van Nistelrooy, the man he could well now partner at Real Madrid.

Correction...the man he will replace

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

i cyah argue that, but why i say barca "let" real madrid run away with it is because I feel if it wasn't for the internal issues (Ronaldinho losing his way, Eto'o and Deco wranglings etc), Real would not have been fit to shine Barcelona's boots.. It was moreless the same playing staff with some notable reinforcements, but they never click all season and man for man Barcelona was a much better side than Real.

of course what i saying there has no factual basis, but to me Real eh win it in no convincing fashion last season. As I recall, it had a stretch of about 4 weeks straight where Barcelona virtually hand them the title by losing to shit teams, yet Real turn around and do the same la la.

Imo their successes were more a consequence of Barcelona's shortcomings than anything else and they lucky Villareal eh pip them at the line.

That's how you choose to look at it.  Big double standard though- Yuh can't apply a different value system to Barca losing to a sh*t side than Madrid losing to the same side.... Madrid won the league with 85 points last season- more than Barca's most convincing recent win in the 2005/6 season...in fact more than any la liga team since at least 2001.  Not sure what else it takes to convince.  Yuh could imagine all yuh want, and yuh could be nostalgic about which player coulda do whatever.....Barca was trailing for the most part of the season and Rijkaard brand and tactics were getting staler and staler...you come like when Clinton was trailing in the polls and in superdelegate votes and talkin' about she will have Obama as her running mate in the presidential campaign...Obama had to bawl "how you gonna talk about what you will let me do when you trailing me in second place"......

Villarreal was 2nd to Madrid by 8 points (3 wins), only 4 points short Barca's impressive margin of victory in the 2005/6 season..and more than any other (besides Barca that season) champion in at least the last 6 seasons or so..... so da pippin' at the line talk is another figment of your imagination....Madrid style of football wasn't pleasing to the eye, but their manner of victory was as convincing as it gets in today's game....Both Villareal and Barca were beaten by Madrid last season, home and away, and in the end, the margin of victory, head to results, and results against neutral opposition weren't even close....allyuh mus' just learn to give Jack his jacket.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:43:29 PM by kicker »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »
Ajax Decide On Djiby To Replace Huntelaar?
Ajax have reportedly targeted Senegalese hit man Djiby Fall to replace Klaas Jan Huntelaar...
Even with Ajax director Uri Coronel denying the reports linking Klaas Jan Huntelaar to Real Madrid, the move appears to be inevitable and an agreement is expected to be reached rather sooner than later.

Therefore, the Eredivisie giants have targeted several strikers to replace the Oranje international, with Senegalese forward Djiby Fall sitting in pole position.

According to Algemeen Dagblad, technical director Danny Blind has confirmed Ajax's interest in the 23-year-old hit man and the former Ajax defender is reportedly in Denmark at the moment to talk about a possible transfer with his club, Odense BK.

Nevertheless, De Telegraaf claims that the Amsterdam side have already contacted Eredivisie outfit Vitesse to negotiate a deal that brings 19-year-old striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel to Ajax.

Furthermore, Groningen striker Marcus Berg is continually being linked with a move to Amsterdam. However, Groningen have reportedly set a €15 million price tag on their Swedish forward, which might prove to be too much for Ajax.

Meanwhile, Dario Cvitanich and Darko Bodul, who both joined the club last summer, are also hoping to replace Huntelaar as starting striker if his Real Madrid deal goes through.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
As promised by Ramón Calderón, Real Madrid have made their first winter signing and it will be Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar...

eh? they already have signed him...and will sign him...all in the same sentence. lol

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 12:48:44 PM »

eh? they already have signed him...and will sign him...all in the same sentence. lol
he spanish he cyar talk english that well.

1]; } ?>