July 12, 2020, 07:38:28 PM

Author Topic: Justin Araujo-Wilson  (Read 301 times)

Offline Trini _2022

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Justin Araujo-Wilson
« on: January 04, 2020, 09:11:55 AM »
Any updates on this player ?  I  heard no news about  him in last years  ssfl.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Justin Araujo-Wilson
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 08:30:33 PM »
He didn't play in the SSFL, because he left Fatima and is now based in Canada. Last I've heard is that he is with some academy based in Europe trying to earn a professional contract.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 09:42:22 PM »
He didn't play in the SSFL, because he left Fatima and is now based in Canada. Last I've heard is that he is with some academy based in Europe trying to earn a professional contract.

Actually ah now see he playing with Jabloteh in de Pro League.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 10:24:09 PM »
And then cast of characters that has jumped from SSFL action to Pro League action in essentially the same "season" is a sign of reality on the ground. Yet, my gut and some practical/structural concerns tell me that this occurrence ought not to be encouraged, if not deemed not permissible.

We special! Where else could you move from playing secondary school football to playing pro (even in a lower tier) on that timeline?

I can fashion a few of the arguments in favour, but ... all the evidence points to why one league is inadequate.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:31:12 PM by asylumseeker »
"It is not possible to make successful policy in a state of ignorance or indifference to what goes on in the real world." --- Martin Daly.