March 28, 2024, 09:47:51 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).  (Read 117706 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
Dennis Lawrence looks ahead to Honduras

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II</a>

And am...since my nerves starting to build already let me just say to Mr. Fuentes.  Thanks for the clip and coverage and all of the info that you provide us with.  Let me humbly, humbly humbly suggest that you let TTFA purchase for you 2 things.
1. A reflector that would reflect the light to the players face if you don't want them facing the sun.
2. A shotgun mic with a regular mic cover would give you way better audio and would minimize the wind and natural sound.  Keep up the good work. :beermug:

Now all this could be because I'm expecting the first kid in 3-4weeks plus I'm driving to Nashville next week.  So come on T&T.   :flamethrower: :nailbiting:

congrats on d young'un breds. health an strength to u an d family.

sports news now say, full squad trained at d larry gomes today. even me mum. d team will also get to train at d HCS later dis week as d field was given d all clear.

bless!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »
Now all this could be because I'm expecting the first kid in 3-4weeks plus I'm driving to Nashville next week.  So come on T&T.   :flamethrower: :nailbiting:
nutten is sweeter than that
All the best to Mum and baby
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »
Scotland talk

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3NK7ZQSQw4k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3NK7ZQSQw4k</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »
Cnmg TV reports about Stadium field before Trinidad vs Honduras (28-Mar-2009) World Cup Qualifier

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/KD6fIgrPCtc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/KD6fIgrPCtc</a>
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 06:04:10 PM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »
David Suazo, Edgard Álvarez, Walter "Pery" Martínez, Iván Guerrero y Víctor "Muma" Bernárdez, they all out.

Monday, 23 March 2009

Suazo out for rest of season
Striker requires surgery to repair knee

Bad news has fallen upon Benfica as the club will be without striker David Suazo for the remainder of the season. The Honduran international has suffered a knee injury to his meniscal region and will require surgery to repair the damage, according to the club's website.

The striker featured in Benfica's triumph over Sporting in the Carlsberg Cup on the weekend, but went down hard after an innocuous challenge from Anderson Polga. The former Cagliari man was forced to be substituted, paving the way for Oscar Cardozo.

Suazo arrived this season on loan form Inter Milan and has suffered a series of setbacks, yet still managing to score 6 goals in a total of 19 appearances for the Eagles. The player will fly back to Italy to undergo surgery and watch the rest of the season from the sidelines.

by Marco Pereira

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »
like they in worse than us
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2009, 06:15:04 PM »
De field apparently in Tip Top shape...and if Latas say so...it is so... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trini/Aussie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »
If I was the coach of T&T the first person selected would be JASON SCOTLAND.......Wake up T&T!!!!! smell the roses.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2009, 06:28:24 PM »
De field apparently in Tip Top shape...and if Latas say so...it is so... :beermug:

It look good on the news... just some bold white lines and the nice nets and 20 000+ crowd and a 2-0 tnt win and it will be a perfect day at the HCS
 ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II</a>

And am...since my nerves starting to build already let me just say to Mr. Fuentes.  Thanks for the clip and coverage and all of the info that you provide us with.  Let me humbly, humbly humbly suggest that you let TTFA purchase for you 2 things.
1. A reflector that would reflect the light to the players face if you don't want them facing the sun.
2. A shotgun mic with a regular mic cover would give you way better audio and would minimize the wind and natural sound.  Keep up the good work. :beermug:

Preacher ! i don't know if yuh could recall when ah man start talking negative bout the kinda music fuentes played while the team was in session,

this cause the man tuh stop posting the clips for a long time, it's only when certin members ask for the clips to resume, after a while he started posting them again! please stop being so ungreatful for small mercies!

if yuh want things tuh your liking , then i suggest that you and all the disatisfied viewers hire a camera man tuh tape edit and post these clips, but for now , allyuh leave the bredder alone nah , BC it's the only link we have to the sessions, and i quite enjoy and look forward to them!

wham tuh allyuh!! it takes time tuh do what he's doing and it's not his job to do that, rather it's a coutesy and not an obligation! so enjoy nah man. :beermug:                                 positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2009, 08:55:00 PM »

It look good on the news... just some bold white lines and the nice nets and 20 000+ crowd and a 2-0 tnt win and it will be a perfect day at the HCS
 ;D
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2009, 09:54:03 PM »
So Marvin Andrews dropped out of this squad, is he still going to be in the squad against the USA?

He play another solid 90 tonite sohe betta b headed 2 POS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2009, 11:24:46 PM »
So Marvin Andrews dropped out of this squad, is he still going to be in the squad against the USA?

He play another solid 90 tonite sohe betta b headed 2 POS.

Yes.  As long as is to watch de team play. ;D

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2009, 11:28:02 PM »

Preacher ! i don't know if yuh could recall when ah man start talking negative bout the kinda music fuentes played while the team was in session,

this cause the man tuh stop posting the clips for a long time, it's only when certin members ask for the clips to resume, after a while he started posting them again! please stop being so ungreatful for small mercies!

if yuh want things tuh your liking , then i suggest that you and all the disatisfied viewers hire a camera man tuh tape edit and post these clips, but for now , allyuh leave the bredder alone nah , BC it's the only link we have to the sessions, and i quite enjoy and look forward to them!

wham tuh allyuh!! it takes time tuh do what he's doing and it's not his job to do that, rather it's a coutesy and not an obligation! so enjoy nah man. :beermug:                                 positive.

No big thing man.  I thought it was his job to cover the team.  No scene.   :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2009, 12:28:53 AM »
tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2009, 12:51:44 AM »
Hey Fellas, Mods, etc.

I trying to organise a viewing party for the T&T vs Honduras game this Saturday at the Sports Cafe in London's Haymarket but I need a little help.

Can anyone confirm if the game will be broadcast live and if so what internet links or cable/satellite channels will be carrying the game live so I can pass these details onto the manager of the Sports Cafe to see if we can pull this off.
I need these details asap this week by Wednesday if possible as last-minute.com cyah work!

Failing pulling off the above I am now in the process of setting up an event on Facebook giving folks details of the game & will direct folks including my 2,500 plus friends (who may wish to follow the game live this Saturday 28th March) to this site and any internet radio links so they can still listen to the game live or view the game live last-minute.com style! 8)

Hopefully Flex & crew won't mind me copying details of the match from this discussion thread as you will be credited plus some new folks will be made aware of this brilliant website!  ;)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give regards sources for viewing the game live!!

Also note to find me on Facebook search for "Socapro"

Hey guys check out this Facebook Event page I've created for this Saturday's game especially for folks based abroad & in London!!

You will need to be registered to Facebook to view this link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=59599767653&ref=mf#/event.php?eid=59599767653
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 09:29:04 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2009, 04:54:34 AM »

wham tuh allyuh!! it takes time tuh do what he's doing and it's not his job to do that, rather it's a coutesy and not an obligation! so enjoy nah man. :beermug:                                 positive.

No big thing man.  I thought it was his job to cover the team.  No scene.   :beermug:
boy doh study he
JC all the man say is do so and so and it will improve his work a lot..he ent bashing Fuentes
is de same if somebody say they going and buy ah Chevy Aveo for $20,000 and then Dutty reading the thread after and say 'nah, do do dat, buy ah Venza instead for the same price'
or if somebody ask me bout food, i always willing to help, cause thats my field  ;)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2009, 05:57:49 AM »
okay let me ask this stupid question on behalf of those of us who can't afford to get to the game.
Touches- will you be writing your piece? please? haven't seen any match reports recently and I'm not able to get to the game saturday- I surely would appreciate your summary...
 ;D
GO WARRIORS!!! T&T 2- H 0

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2009, 06:50:30 AM »
                    Phillip
Hislop, Thomas, Lawrence, Pacheco
    Carlos, Theobald, Hyland, Aklie
                    Daniel
             Scotland, Jones

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2009, 06:55:58 AM »
                    Phillip
                    Daniel
             Scotland, Jones
Ah like this side. It would be difficult to lose with 12 men :devil:
Live large and prosper!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
Stadium inspectionforyoutube

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/F3NCWcdMeJs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/F3NCWcdMeJs</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2009, 08:30:11 AM »
                    Phillip
                    Daniel
             Scotland, Jones
Ah like this side. It would be difficult to lose with 12 men :devil:

Nice one doc. :)

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2009, 08:31:35 AM »
I couldn't make it to COE to pay for my tickets today  :(....Does anyone know if tickets will be on sale on the day of the match??
cheers.

To answer myself  ;).. tickets will be on sale on match day @ the HC stadium from 9 am.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Game Viewing Thread for Honduras vs.T&T
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2009, 08:54:24 AM »
Alright its that time again, where are all the toronto peeps hooking up to see the match in the gta?

Last time Latin Fiesta Sports Bar and Grill was having the honduras game, there number is 416 651 8609
on 1002 st.clair ave. west( at appleton ave)

whats up with galavision, univision or tv azteca?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Game Viewing Thread for Honduras vs.T&T
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2009, 08:59:47 AM »
Island Mix
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game Viewing Thread for Honduras vs.T&T
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2009, 09:11:48 AM »
i go stream it off the net.

i recommend - www.atdhe.net

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
What time is the game?
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2009, 09:27:33 AM »
Forumites,

Help meh out here...Game was advertised as 4pm, Fifa website saying 5pm and they have a ad in the papers for 7pm.

Which one is it?

Thanks in advance.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What time is the game?
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »
5PM ET

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:12 AM »
de full team was practicing in de HCS a while ago.  I eh see no one fall in any pothole  ;Don the pitch so i guess everything ok with on de field

so far so good!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What time is the game?
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2009, 10:26:46 AM »
Forumites,

Help meh out here...Game was advertised as 4pm, Fifa website saying 5pm and they have a ad in the papers for 7pm.

Which one is it?

Thanks in advance.

Game time is 7 PM. It was originally 5 pm, but was changed.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>