March 29, 2024, 02:35:05 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).  (Read 117748 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Game Viewing Thread for Honduras vs.T&T
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2009, 11:55:29 AM »
I plan to use the justin tv link on my laptop, then connect the laptop to my tv using an HDMI cable, this way I can watch the game on the big screen thru my laptop. Simple math, the only problem is could drop from time to time, but I dont plan to use phones or microwave ovens during the game, this could cause interference....Go warriors
was plannin to do de same. ;D

same here and it will look soooo good on the 61 inch the mista had to buy for superbowl.

edit***** I have been informed by the man reading over my shoulder, that since at present he is using our  37 inch as his PC monitor (some people real spoiled) that I could have that hook up for the game since it already wired with the HDMI hookup. He has graciously offered to not play Everquest that night.... yeah right the man just looking for an excuse to get another computer. I could see it now, game start, he waltz out the door an come back with a new laptop or desktop. Then he will say that he didnt want to disturb my game viewing so he will take over the 61 inch as a monitor.
mine bigger than yours. ;)
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 26, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
I plan to use the justin tv link on my laptop, then connect the laptop to my tv using an HDMI cable, this way I can watch the game on the big screen thru my laptop. Simple math, the only problem is could drop from time to time, but I dont plan to use phones or microwave ovens during the game, this could cause interference....Go warriors

same here and it will look soooo good on the 61 inch the mista had to buy for superbowl.

edit***** I have been informed by the man reading over my shoulder, that since at present he is using our  37 inch as his PC monitor (some people real spoiled) that I could have that hook up for the game since it already wired with the HDMI hookup. He has graciously offered to not play Everquest that night.... yeah right the man just looking for an excuse to get another computer. I could see it now, game start, he waltz out the door an come back with a new laptop or desktop. Then he will say that he didnt want to disturb my game viewing so he will take over the 61 inch as a monitor.

I am sure it is  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Last i checked, I had an "innie" and you had an "outie"  :rotfl: :rotfl:

but is all good, I will take the little 37 inch to view the game, much better than squinting at my laptop  :)
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 26, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »

I am sure it is  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Last i checked, I had an "innie" and you had an "outie"  :rotfl: :rotfl:

but is all good, I will take the little 37 inch to view the game, much better than squinting at my laptop  :)
take yuh mind out de gutter. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 26, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »

take yuh mind out de gutter. ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).
« Reply #244 on: March 26, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
HONDURAS - Video
That's cute ;D Well come on the 28th we will show them the real warriors.... by the way I said it first, a Daniel free kick for the goal and a 1-0 result for us.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 26, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
 :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 26, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »
i had a dream about 2 days ago we win 3-2 . but i never trust my dreams anyways  :'(
Youtube Channel

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 26, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »
Still no one knows why no Darryl Roberts?
Me eh know. But I'd prefer they give him (and Collin Samuel) time to get match fit first.

match fit??
aint darryl roberts bussin d net in turkey?

colin samuel....ummmm....still not sure bout him

but i still baffled bout this marvin andrews talk though...seriously

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 26, 2009, 02:57:50 PM »
Me eh know. But I'd prefer they give him (and Collin Samuel) time to get match fit first.
match fit??
check post #22
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=42867.msg544894#msg544894
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #249 on: March 26, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »

match fit??

He was out for about a month after an appendectomy. Both him and Samuel could only last 65 minutes in their games. I'd like to see both of them called at some point. But when team fitness is already a problem, I doh see the point of adding more unfitness to it.

Offline richkoo64

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »
Those of you,Who are living in brooklyn, they are showing the game at this bar on 5th and 20th street
i spoke to the someone at the bar, say to come down at 5:30pm--6:00pm otherwise  you
might not get in. the Price range is $15--$20 to get in. The bar could only hold about 100--125
people. so me and a few soccer players are going down.
      my Pridiction is T&T-2 VS HONDURAS --1--- T&T GOING TO GET A PENALTY AT 87 MINUTE
Carlos Edwards is going to take it.
     NEXT WEEK ,1 OF APRIL IS APRIL FOOLS DAY BUT REMEMBER THAT I SAY THAT GAME GOING TO
AND UP T&T 1-USA-1    T&T GOING TO GET 4  PIONTS IN THOSE TWO GAMES   ONE LOVE ALWAYS.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 26, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »
Those of you,Who are living in brooklyn, they are showing the game at this bar on 5th and 20th street
i spoke to the someone at the bar, say to come down at 5:30pm--6:00pm otherwise  you
might not get in. the Price range is $15--$20 to get in. The bar could only hold about 100--125
people. so me and a few soccer players are going down.
      my Pridiction is T&T-2 VS HONDURAS --1--- T&T GOING TO GET A PENALTY AT 87 MINUTE
Carlos Edwards is going to take it.
     NEXT WEEK ,1 OF APRIL IS APRIL FOOLS DAY BUT REMEMBER THAT I SAY THAT GAME GOING TO
AND UP T&T 1-USA-1    T&T GOING TO GET 4  PIONTS IN THOSE TWO GAMES   ONE LOVE ALWAYS.

Welcome breds. Thanks for the heads up man, but the info on that bar is already posted above. The bar/restaurant is called El Continental.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 26, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago striker Stern John is looking to make amends for his penalty miss last time out in the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Honduras.
Click Here

The Bristol City forward missed a second-half spot-kick as the Trinidadians opened the final round of CONCACAF qualifying with a 2-2 draw against El Salvador.

"Missing a penalty is a part of football and it's one of those things that you wish never happens to you as a player," John told the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation website.

"You just have to move on. That was a month or more ago and of course I was most disappointed, but I had to pick myself up and play again.

"I'm still confident as a striker and it's not going to stop me from wanting to do my best out there and try to get goals to push the country to the next level."

Francisco Maturana's side face Honduras at home on Saturday and John knows how important it is they claim three points this time around.

He added: "It's a crucial match for us and I think it's going to be anything but easy because Honduras are one of the better teams in the competition right now.

"They will be up for it. But we also play well at home and even though we're missing a couple of key players, I think if we dig deep enough then we can definitely get the three points.

"Obviously we were disappointed with the result in El Salvador because when you are two goals up and then you end up drawing the match, there's no other way to feel than disappointed.

"But qualification for the next World Cup is definitely something we all want to achieve and that kind of desire to do well is what we need to capitalise on and we need to put in the effort that will take us through."

www.soccernet.com
Back in Trini...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Scouting Report on Honduras
« Reply #253 on: March 26, 2009, 05:41:29 PM »
2-1 trinidad & tobago is also my prediction :beermug: good analysis
Ah saving yuh the time brown sugar. :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 26, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

match fit??

we need him boss, plus he better unfit than what we have now

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 26, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 26, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »
I not sure why we keep playing Keon Daniel out of his natural position in de middle.  True he have a left foot but oh gosh man...international game is not a good place for him to learn on de job. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 26, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »
HONDURAS - Video
That's cute ;D Well come on the 28th we will show them the real warriors.... by the way I said it first, a Daniel free kick for the goal and a 1-0 result for us.
Yuh eh see the men and dem looking tuh put some bumoleros bumboleros on we! :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »
2-1 trinidad & tobago is also my prediction :beermug: good analysis
Ah saving yuh the time brown sugar. :beermug:

Thanks... :beermug: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
D amt of predictions dis is a psychic site call me nowwwwwwww.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2009, 11:26:13 PM »
I went the training session with my friends today...Everyone present..Dwighty included

They basically revealed the squad

Phillip

Wolfe
Lawrence
Thomas
A.Edwards

Carlos
Bleeder
Leon
Daniel

KJ
Scotland

Even though the strikeforce was changing up alot but I am 99% sure that will be the line up

Leon is a bad move...hopefully he proves me wrong..I would have preferred Noel or Hyland

I am certain Latas isnt starting...probably not match fit... Stern could possibly force his way in but I cant see it happening(cuz Maturnana is the coach afterall)

Everyone looked in good spirits...Birchall and Dwight were awesome when they were in the center vs the next team

They will be missed

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »
From training today:
We playing a 4-4-2 with Scotty and Jones up front

last game Jones showed no heart and no work rate...Stern outbeat hm in that catergory...which tells you something

Scotty is a next lazy man... so that is 2 flat strikers who not offering protection...KJ have speed though .. and height so according to your scouting he should have some good opportunities

Secondly...A.Edwards and K.Daniel are the left side... Daniel is very poor defensively...A.Edwards is poor but he needs to stay back for the entire game if your scouting is accurate...

Maybe if we had a Smart coach A.Wolfe or C.Samuel could have played the LW position to help A.Edwards (even though it should be Avery John or Pacheco)

the midfield is Theobald and Leon... I cant see them winning out vs Palacios and Whoever... I would have preferred Noel or Hyland partnering Theobald...I dont rate Leon at all

As you know we have conceded at least 4 goals from either direct free kicks or free kicks swung into the box...You say Honduras are deadly from free kicks...well it is a known fact that Maturana does not practice defending free kicks... confirmed..i have my sources

So expect 1 in we ass on Saturday... hopefully we score 2 then

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2009, 12:49:34 AM »
I went the training session with my friends today...Everyone present..Dwighty included

They basically revealed the squad

Phillip

Wolfe
Lawrence
Thomas
A.Edwards

Carlos
Bleeder
Leon
Daniel

KJ
Scotland

Even though the strikeforce was changing up alot but I am 99% sure that will be the line up

Leon is a bad move...hopefully he proves me wrong..I would have preferred Noel or Hyland

I am certain Latas isnt starting...probably not match fit... Stern could possibly force his way in but I cant see it happening(cuz Maturnana is the coach afterall)

Everyone looked in good spirits...Birchall and Dwight were awesome when they were in the center vs the next team

They will be missed

Ah willing tuh bet yuh that hyland will start over leon!

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 27, 2009, 02:29:37 AM »
If we use that midfield we in trouble.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2009, 04:15:46 AM »
If we use that midfield we in trouble.
Why would that suprise me in the least ? in fact nothing dr jekkyl does suprises me anymore.

he alone knows what he see in dem locals like hislop , aklie, and leon.       pure madness, in the highest degree!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2009, 04:43:37 AM »
Wolfe as a right back ?lord help we hope he suprise meh imagine mats  converting a guy who was a striker to a left winger and now to a right back ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2009, 06:23:09 AM »
Ah willing tuh bet yuh that hyland will start over leon!

Hyland came into camp late so maybe there's still a chance he can move into the starting lineup.
Guess it won't happen but I would prefer to start with the 4-5-1 with Noel, Hyland and Latas in the middle and Scotland up top.  KJ and Stern off the bench 2nd half. 

Theobald and Leon in the middle will be a total disaster, did the coaches not watch the USA match away last rounds???
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 07:59:11 AM by arrow »

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2009, 06:50:59 AM »
I would prefer to start with the 4-5-1 with Noel, Hyland and Latas in the middle and Scotland up top.  KJ and Stern off the bench 2nd half. 
Similar sentiments but is Mats we dealing with.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2009, 07:13:54 AM »
Wolfe will do the job, he have decent speed, he could tackle and he have skill.

Only man to give the US worries when we collect 3 in the last rounds.

We will do well once men play they role and perform within they limitations.

Leon is alright and he has a good shot...maybe he has been found wanting in the last few games but if he has a good game he will be decent.

Bleeder needs to have a good game and I wish him well tomorrow.

No time to bash anybody...we on positive vibes...if they play shit tomorrow....we go send them a duster to wear on the plane.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »
yeh jones rel worrying me dont know what to make of it. maybe he tired maybe not
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>