March 28, 2024, 04:12:12 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).  (Read 117691 times)

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).
« Reply #750 on: March 28, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »
bombolcat! the wheel them start drap off a di waggan :rotfl:. you will never beat these teams at thier home grown. 4th place wont help this time, it will not be bahrain, it will be south america :devil:.
Eh batty boy!! go suck yuh gyul!! remember is me just cool tell yuh dat! and yuh could find meh on nostrand and bergen any time yuh ready!!  ;) yuhs any shotta,stuueepppsss! yuh must mean shitter!
you sound like a little girl, mi no have time fi yu. :rotfl: yun heart in plasta right now, so yu can said any thing and face to face you wi get burn fool. :rotfl:. yu bombohole just get axe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaah

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 28, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »
aammmmm...
not sure what to say in that game
I trying not to focus on too much of the bad but....fellas hadda step up
all dem big names we have

Carlos was really fighting it throughout but he didnt have a bess game.
We REAL work that left side first half but Daniel was lookin good in spurts..not good enuff for me
why not put him in the middle and put someone outside on the left instead.

Leon wasnt too bad in fact. not no top of the line but say wha
Denzil..hmmm eh know what to say....quiet game..nothing to lambase him bout

and thank u hyland for the goal...all credit due..goal is goal yes!
but freal...a youth with all this hype...i expected more...maybe playing outta position but...
backline looked decent until the last 10 when lawerence was goin a bit mad and moving slow
Akile had an improved performance...just had to give him time. Not too sure bout Wolfe... was hoping to see this Pacheco i keep hearing bout.

John and Scotland werent doing too bad...what u guys think...i mean when they were on the field together
somebody int he crowd bawl out in the first half..."thas john??? running down ball and battling for it????"
I feeling it for Scotty....shouldnt have come off so soon....
funny enuff i might have taken off daniel and maybe run a 4-3-3...but not to take off scotty...
stern wsa outta it by then....

Latas...thanks for that injection...it was short...but hadda love it...jus keep that ball moving...short touch...

And kenwyne....i really trying to be objective here with this as well...
i think we killing d youth withthe shit service we givin him...but on the other side...not seeing that hunger we saw in the earlies when he now break out....
tiredness setting in maybe???

all the best against the US....improvement needed...but this US side jus draw with that shitty El Salvador side....
so we have a chance...

the key as in all them US and mexico games r not to concede int he first 20....
we do that...we have a good chance to grab a pt.

a pt would be nice

Corbeaux

« Reply #752 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:15 PM »
bombolcat! the wheel them start drap off a di waggan :rotfl:. you will never beat these teams at thier home grown. 4th place wont help this time, it will not be bahrain, it will be south america :devil:.

you think JA will finish higher than T&T in the Hex?  :devil:
you shits not going not where with your 40 year old team walking with crushes :rotfl:.jamaica will be gunning for the gold cup while you will be gunning home :rotfl:

just head haiti cancelled on allyuh..Hopefully cayman islands can give you guys a preparation game before the gold cup...
dont worry about we. you rass on fire right now :rotfl:. USA a go sink the ship little ferther, mi cannot wait. WHERE ALL MA YARDIES AT?, ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug:  
At least Hati not sinking we ship.  Yall can't touch the us with 10 yardie wood.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 28, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »
Just came back from watching the game, and i must say , i could've did without it! let me begin by saying , honduras is ah sh!t team, and we could not capitalize on our home field advantage playing against ah sh!t team!

i've been watching T&T football for decades and i must stress,that! was the poorest i've ever seen us play, EVER!!!!!!and tuh travel all the way tuh corona queens amounst ah bunch of spanish tuh see us sh!t on ourselves was more than i could bare. i need ah good drink right about now! later yuhs.

i myself. it s disheartening when as a supporter yuh puttin everything into it; money, time, etc and den d players movin like dey doh give a f**k and dey doh want to be dey.

stadium was ram out, an yuh wuda tink dem fellas wuda play wid some fire an passion. steups! den when crowd support start to dwindle dey want to know why!!! steups!!

worst f**kin game ive seen in a long time from dese fellas. in my opinion, latas was d man of d match. bleeder, thomas, leon, dem fellas eh ready to be in we national colours yet. waste ah time in my opinion.

ah still supportin muh boys hard, but dey hadda come betta dan dat. dey must make d supporters feel dey actually want to be  on d field playin.
dat 200 hundred dollars cuda go toward muh f**kin school fees.   >:( steups!
Daughter i feel yuh pain, but doh sweat dat, BC now jack will really see where he needs tuh hire ah real coach. imagine i in ah bar wid only hostile spanish all the way in queens in ah predominantly spanish waterin hole watching clyde loen give away possesion after posession, tell me this , is this guy better than whitley and daryl roberts?

i doh know where they get him from but the coach have the team playing real poor with no recognizable system. that coach have tuh be the biggest batty hole dat ever lived, the man doh have ah clue!

i just hoping he get the axe soon! and ah mean on thursday!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:09:15 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 28, 2009, 10:37:47 PM »
Eh batty boy!! go suck yuh gyul!! remember is me just cool tell yuh dat! and yuh could find meh on nostrand and bergen any time yuh ready!!  ;) yuhs any shotta,stuueepppsss! yuh must mean shitter!
you sound like a little girl, mi no have time fi yu. :rotfl: yun heart in plasta right now, so yu can said any thing and face to face you wi get burn fool. :rotfl:. yu bombohole just get axe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaah
I doh believe in talk sister, if yuh want action just say when!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 28, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »

Yuh say u was goin in yuh bed go and 4get this yardie fool. He go b bawlin in d competition of d yr d GC.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 28, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »
JC,

Take Weary's advice. Easy brother.

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 28, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »
even yu life start scrsching yu :rotfl:.p**sy yu just get likkks, go drink some water an cool you tired rass down :rotfl:.yu lucky fi di little late one goal, mi did a warn unnu about hundoras and they did not even had david suazo, only jamaica can drop dem, we only missed out by goal difference, your group was the easiest. am loving it, but dont all you guys agreed with me that it should have been a lost for TT or TT should have went 6ft under but was save by the grase of the lord? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:take a drink. hope USA get my job don in the next match ;) :)

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 28, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »
JC,

I doh fear no jamaican fagott, dem boy does only coast ah set ah demon, but trust meh , nuff ah dem soft like marshmellows! iz ah shotta too! yuh doh know dat!
mi a go give mi gal some d*ck right now. tomarrow when mi come from work mi finnish wid unnu.good night sukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers :devil:

Corbeaux

« Reply #759 on: March 28, 2009, 11:18:39 PM »
JC,

I doh fear no jamaican fagott, dem boy does only coast ah set ah demon, but trust meh , nuff ah dem soft like marshmellows! iz ah shotta too! yuh doh know dat!
mi a go give mi gal some d*ck right now. tomarrow when mi come from work mi finnish wid unnu.good night sukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers :devil:
We kno u is a gyul go take some banana and sleep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWfBLVtz464

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 28, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »
Dem fellas playin with no passion, no sense of urgency........nutte! Ah doe unnerstan it ah juss don't!! ::) ::)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 29, 2009, 12:44:54 AM »
mi thinks we and costa rica battling for d 3rd spot. honduras doesnt look impressive without suazo. 
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 29, 2009, 04:13:57 AM »

[/quote]I doh believe in talk sister, if yuh want action just say when!!
[/quote]even yu life start scrsching yu :rotfl:.p**sy yu just get likkks, go drink some water an cool you tired rass down :rotfl:.yu lucky fi di little late one goal, mi did a warn unnu about hundoras and they did not even had david suazo, only jamaica can drop dem, we only missed out by goal difference, your group was the easiest. am loving it, but dont all you guys agreed with me that it should have been a lost for TT or TT should have went 6ft under but was save by the grase of the lord? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:take a drink. hope USA get my job don in the next match ;) :)
[/quote]

So when does Jamaica play Honduras in the hex?  ;D
Oh, my bad, jamaica didn't qualify for this round of WORLD CUP play...leave the big boy football to Trinidad and Tobago son. Sit back in front of your communal analog TV and enjoy. :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:31:17 AM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 29, 2009, 07:41:21 AM »
SHATTA...go and let all dem British players SHAT in yuh f#cking mouth
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 29, 2009, 07:54:39 AM »
But in all seriousness Warrior Supporters!!! Is there nothing that we can do as supporters of our national football team (than put on the gears weself and play de damn game), to show our disapproval at this wanton disrespect of die hard supporters by this team over and over again.?....Ah mean!! Right now I watchin El Salvador play their heart out for their ppl against the USA!!....And while they may not win, you could actual see the passion in their play.....I am sick and tired of the pre-madonna brand we boys does gih we.....There is a certain level of ruthlessness you are supposed to come to the table with when you are playing home games and we never seem to display this until crunch time is upon us, and fans have already suffered several mild heart attacks and disappointments along the way...............Something have to be done dread!!!

well, we could come on this site an vent as is our god given right and then them players and them will read this an call  their lawyer-agent an whine and she will come on the site and ask that we please refrain from posting such negativity as it affects the boys' morale and their contract negotiations and in the end when they play another set a shit like they did today they will blame us because after all is we fault for ragging on them so much. They they go be on Oprah talking bout lack of confidence an unforgiving fans.

Somebody posted in another thread  bout depending on foreign born players. I have to say I miss me birchy last nite. That boy does play with heart, more heart that some of we own home grown players, an who want to vex could vex, but I feel we need more players like him. Not just Brits, but anybody who want to play. Some of them boys last nite look like they didnt even want to be there.

Sen some scouts an a couple nice gyals and go recruit them boys who have even a drop of trini blood. Trinis everywhere, go England, France, South America. An if they play well keep them. An when the local players complain tell them take a chill pill an learn to be a team player, or learn to play for that matter.

Failing that, go kidnap Leo, tell him come home an whip them boys into shape.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: March 29, 2009, 08:34:14 AM »
 :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Since last night I trying to post mih thoughts on dis game and is all kinda error messages I getting...I just come off de phone with TSTT and dem now telling me for days now I eh connected to the Internet....steups....ah cyar re-type all de things I typed and didn't get post....

I will just say that ah endorse most of what was said before cuz it generally sums up how I feel about the game....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 29, 2009, 08:53:28 AM »
:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Since last night I trying to post mih thoughts on dis game and is all kinda error messages I getting...I just come off de phone with TSTT and dem now telling me for days now I eh connected to the Internet....steups....ah cyar re-type all de things I typed and didn't get post....

I will just say that ah endorse most of what was said before cuz it generally sums up how I feel about the game....

I was wondering where you was... I see plenty people I know at the game lol. Did I see you waving a big powder posse flag?
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
I found that the teams intensity increased after RL10 came on and we were rewarded with the goal
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:39:01 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 29, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »
Too all the T&T massive, members and guest alike,and the visitors from around the world and the caribbean, including the nice and decent jamaicans who log on tuh the site on a regular.

i'm a grown man who don't believe in nationalism, racism, and sexism, but last night was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

since i've been on this board i've noticed that every time some jamaican poster log on, it was for the purpose to troll, intimidate, harass or belittle us trinbagonians and never tuh compliment, contructively critique, or to enlighten, and i've grown quite fed up of that!

that's like ah man coming in yuh house eating yuh food and dissing yuh family just out of maliciousness never having nothing good tuh say.

i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the ppl that i may have offended from my negative stereotypes last night after the game, this display of ignorance is unbecoming of me, so i am taking the time to amend and render an apology.

even though i was out of meh element and was caught off guard by an impostor ignoramus who cause meh tuh revert back tuh meh old ways/ lower self, which i like tuh think of as obsolete, still this was no way for ah grown man tuh act.

i want to be ah positive model for the yutes, the members, and certainly not some lost soul acting on every impulse tuh some clown who may come over as offensive.

mind you ah meant what i said to dat monkey name shatta/ shatine/ shitter/ shitsnake or what ever the fack he call himself. the only thing is i should of took it behind the scenes on the personal messaging tip.                                 allways positive.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:47:28 PM by just cool »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 29, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
Too all the T&T massive, members and guest alike,and the visitors from around the world and the caribbean, including the nice and decent jamaicans who log on tuh the site on a regular.

i'm a grown man who don't believe in nationalism, racism, and sexism, but last night was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

since i've been on this board i've noticed that every time some jamaican poster log on, it was for the purpose to troll, intimidate, harass or belittle us trinbagonians and never tuh compliment, contructively critique, or to enlighten, and i've grown quite fed up of that!

that's like ah man coming in yuh house eating yuh food and dissing yuh family just out of maliciousness never having nothing good tuh say.

and i would like to apologize to the ppl that i may have offended from my negative stereotypes last night after the game, this display of ignorance is unbecoming of me, so i am taking the time to amend and render an apology.

even though i was out of meh element and was caught off guard by an impostor ignoramus who cause meh tuh revert back tuh meh old ways/ lower self, which i like tuh think of as obsolete, still this was no way for ah grown man tuh act.

i want to be ah positive model for the yutes, the members, and certainly not some lost soul acting on every impulse tuh some clown who may come over as offensive.

mind you ah meant what i said to dat monkey name shatta/ shatine/ shitter/ shitsnake or what ever the fack he call himself. the only thing is i should of took it behind the scenes on the personal messaging tip.                                 allways positive.

doh dig ah horrors  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 29, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »
wish dem well in the gold cup ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 29, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
JC,

I doh fear no jamaican faggot, dem boy does only coast ah set ah demon, but trust meh , nuff ah dem soft like marshmellows! iz ah shotta too! yuh doh know dat!
Yuh mean yuh goin and suck some d!ck!!!! yuh forkin impostor!!

nobody here eh care bout you and what yuh could do!! allyuh jamaican is ah set ah haters and jealous minded muddafackers from ever since!!

that's why when any caribbean island accomplish anything allyuh does go on fack up and throw negative vibes rather than support the region, instead allyuh prefere big up the spanish and the europeans who doh give ah fork about allyuh!!!

allyuh doh even like allyuh own kind BC when i lived there allyuh used tuh kill one another over some simple monkey bull shyte, things that even the most backward ppl could rationalize, like ah bunch ah cave men allyuh would go tuh war over! decades long too! and talk about love the dirt dat dem fat nasty old decrepit tourist desperate white gyul walk on!!! bunch ah neanderthal rent ah dread over zealous muthafakers!!!!

and want tuh come here and act like yuhs ah gangster like that known faggot 50 cock sukin cents! like we in T&T iz punks!

like ah said before , go suckout!! yuh wannabee gangster impostor!!!!
shut up fool, mi no give a f**k yu want to say about jamaica, it make no sence bosting that you in the hex and not going nowhere, playoff help you guys the last time, jamaica qualified automaticaly 1998.and you talking about hating on caribbean,NO other caribbean country accomplish what jamaica has accomplish in every thing, so we get the most hate from every one. you punk just cannot take the heat and hustillity :rotfl:. i cannot war behined the comeputer ,so i do not care if you think am a shatta or not thats your problem. this is the 21 century, ONE lead and your 6th under :devil:, so because i know you is a cowarde, i wont go in to war. all i want for a happy april first is the ship to keep sinking am not talking about country am talking about football.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #772 on: March 29, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »
JC,

Wait Wait Wait doh go home yet , I still on top ah she right now ,leave yuh nbr by de back door under de mat ,ah go call yuh when ah done wid it  :devil: :devil:  
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #773 on: March 29, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »
JC,

I doh fear no jamaican faggot, dem boy does only coast ah set ah demon, but trust meh , nuff ah dem soft like marshmellows! iz ah shotta too! yuh doh know dat!
Yuh mean yuh goin and suck some d!ck!!!! yuh forkin impostor!!

nobody here eh care bout you and what yuh could do!! allyuh jamaican is ah set ah haters and jealous minded muddafackers from ever since!!

that's why when any caribbean island accomplish anything allyuh does go on fack up and throw negative vibes rather than support the region, instead allyuh prefere big up the spanish and the europeans who doh give ah fork about allyuh!!!

allyuh doh even like allyuh own kind BC when i lived there allyuh used tuh kill one another over some simple monkey bull shyte, things that even the most backward ppl could rationalize, like ah bunch ah cave men allyuh would go tuh war over! decades long too! and talk about love the dirt dat dem fat nasty old decrepit tourist desperate white gyul walk on!!! bunch ah neanderthal rent ah dread over zealous muthafakers!!!!

and want tuh come here and act like yuhs ah gangster like that known faggot 50 cock sukin cents! like we in T&T iz punks!

like ah said before , go suckout!! yuh wannabee gangster impostor!!!!
shut up fool, mi no give a f**k yu want to say about jamaica, it make no sence bosting that you in the hex and not going nowhere, playoff help you guys the last time, jamaica qualified automaticaly 1998.and you talking about hating on caribbean,NO other caribbean country accomplish what jamaica has accomplish in every thing, so we get the most hate from every one. you punk just cannot take the heat and hustillity :rotfl:. i cannot war behined the comeputer ,so i do not care if you think am a shatta or not thats your problem. this is the 21 century, ONE lead and your 6th under :devil:, so because i know you is a cowarde, i wont go in to war. all i want for a happy april first is the ship to keep sinking am not talking about country am talking about football.

Shitsnake ...HAUL YUH MUDDA C0NT FROM HERE
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 29, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »
JC,

Wait Wait Wait doh go home yet , I still on top ah she right now ,leave yuh nbr by de back door under de mat ,ah go call yuh when ah done wid it  :devil: :devil:  

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 29, 2009, 06:09:28 PM »
I doh know why tallman and flex doh ban these kakaholes from the forum nah, all dey does do is troll and interupt the vibes.

why dey doh go on they own reggea boyz site and troll is beyond me, like the fella on the interview qoute" some body musta tell dem we have ah tresure over here weh we doh know about?".
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 01:44:06 AM by just cool »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 29, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »
I doh know why tallman and flex doh ban these kakaholes from the forum nah, all dey does do is troll and interupt the vibes.

why dey do go on they own reggea boyz site and troll is beyond me, like the fella on the interview qoute" some body musta tell dem we have ah tresure over here weh we doh know about?".

JC is years now I saying this ...some ah dem jakans (not all) does come on here playing they posting in ah decent manner and not cussing out anyone but their sole content of what they post is nuttin but disrespect ,not only for the Soca Warriors,but TnT on the whole .When dey get hostile response they claim dey never cuss out anyone .
Haul all ah dem  mudda c0nt as far as I concern I hope dey never qualfy for another facking WC ,me eh care if they from de caribbean too .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 29, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »

why dey do go on they own reggea boyz site and troll is beyond me, like the fella on the interview qoute" some body musta tell dem we have ah tresure over here weh we doh know about?".
my youth, what about free speech, unnu never say noting bout jamaica yet?, unnu never run joke yet?.how you name just cool and you heart a draw yu down. just easy and tek a 12 unda yu rass april 1.mi trini bredrin name shaw, almost cry today a work :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 30, 2009, 07:09:11 AM »
SHATTA...go and let a BRITZ break in yuh mouth BWOI...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2009, 07:12:45 AM »
wish dem well in the gold cup ;)

Cyah cosign want dem u b umiliated
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>