March 28, 2024, 07:50:06 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).  (Read 117703 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2009, 11:54:46 AM »
Heard on C News tonight that Shaun Fuentes said that in addition to Yorke, Birchall, and Ince that Hyland is unavailable for the Honduras match.

Hyland is not out.... CNMG mixed up Hyland with Andrews

confirmed

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »
Heard on C News tonight that Shaun Fuentes said that in addition to Yorke, Birchall, and Ince that Hyland is unavailable for the Honduras match.

Hyland is not out.... CNMG mixed up Hyland with Andrews

confirmed
good. i could of ask him me self.

its the Honduras game getting live video stream from Ctv?

Offline WASAforPFL

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tckets.
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »

What is the benefit of closing off sales the week before the match and only doing it on game day?
Scalpers?  Logistics?  No overselling?

You not really expecting we on dis here forum to explain why de TTFF does things the way they do??  Just be grateful we don't have to sleep in front de stadium any more....just say amen...

LOL I remeber that for the Bahrain game... aahhhh the good ole days

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »
i know i good, but i was supposed tuh buy fuh de whole fam.

Unless u is d afadder of d octomum chirren yuh still safe.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »
i doubt tat tickets sold out. you could relax

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »
I don't know if anyone saw the Wigan vs Hull highlights from yesterday but someone should alert Maturana to Figueroa's long throw ability so he can prepare against it.
Here is Wigan's goal off of the throw
http://sharebee.com/cac500c0

We did not prepare for free kicks in the last round, and even more recently El Salvador. We will prepare for long throw?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2009, 03:59:12 PM »
I will be dey..and ah comin with meh bottle and spoon..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2009, 10:05:30 PM »
Hey Fellas, Mods, etc.

I trying to organise a viewing party for the T&T vs Honduras game this Saturday at the Sports Cafe in London's Haymarket but I need a little help.

Can anyone confirm if the game will be broadcast live and if so what internet links or cable/satellite channels will be carrying the game live so I can pass these details onto the manager of the Sports Cafe to see if we can pull this off.
I need these details asap this week by Wednesday if possible as last-minute.com cyah work!

Failing pulling off the above I am now in the process of setting up an event on Facebook giving folks details of the game & will direct folks including my 2,500 plus friends (who may wish to follow the game live this Saturday 28th March) to this site and any internet radio links so they can still listen to the game live or view the game live last-minute.com style! 8)

Hopefully Flex & crew won't mind me copying details of the match from this discussion thread as you will be credited plus some new folks will be made aware of this brilliant website!  ;)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give regards sources for viewing the game live!!

Also note to find me on Facebook search for "Socapro"

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 10:12:38 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2009, 04:35:08 AM »
edwards , jones , scottie  and ince have to have a hell of a game 4 we to come away with a positive result. the defence normally plays the same way game in game out

seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2009, 06:18:01 AM »
edwards , jones , scottie  and ince have to have a hell of a game 4 we to come away with a positive result. the defence normally plays the same way game in game out

Ince is suspended for this game brotha....but I agree with you...the fellahs have to step it up a few notches if we are to take all 3 points. :beermug:

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2009, 07:33:46 AM »
Any word on Dwight's appeal for the 4 match suspension?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2009, 09:13:01 AM »

thats good hyland out, guerra is a better player and should have been playing over hyland from the beginning, hyland hasnt impressed me

you know you are the only person who has been saying this..what game did Guerra play that has impressed you SO MUCH about him?... :D and dont take forever to answer me..

hear nah breds i ent owe you any explanation, but i see both players play and when I havent seen guerra play bc of  being away from trinidad i have friends who have played with him and seen him on the regular, who have also seen hyland, bottom line is guerra is the best youth attacking mid in the country, hands down.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2009, 09:32:19 AM »
Honduras Squad/Age:

Goalkeepers
Noel Valladares (CD Olimpia/31), Júnior Morales (CD Platense/30), Ricardo Canales (CD Motagua/26).

Defenders
Erick Norales (CD Marathón/24), Samuel Caballero (Changchun Yatai/34), Nery Medina (Real España/27), Oscar Bonieck Garcia (CD Olimpia/24), Osman Chávez (CD Platense/24), Emilio Izaguirre (CD Motagua/22), Edgar Álvarez (Pisa Calcio/29), Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Athletic/25).

Midfielders
Amado Guevara (Toronto FC/32), Ramón Núñez (Puebla FC/23), Róger Espinoza (Kansas City Wizards/22), Mario Rodríguez (Real España/33), Wilson Palacios (Tottenham Hotspur F.C./24), Hendry Thomas (CD Olimpia/24), Danilo Turcios (CD Olimpia/30), Marvin Chávez (CD Marathón/25), Julio César de León (Parma F.C./29).

Forwards
Carlo Costly (Birmingham City/26), Carlos Pavón (Necaxa/35), Saúl Martínez (CD Marathón/33).
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:19:45 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »

thats good hyland out, guerra is a better player and should have been playing over hyland from the beginning, hyland hasnt impressed me

you know you are the only person who has been saying this..what game did Guerra play that has impressed you SO MUCH about him?... :D and dont take forever to answer me..

hear nah breds i ent owe you any explanation, but i see both players play and when I havent seen guerra play bc of  being away from trinidad i have friends who have played with him and seen him on the regular, who have also seen hyland, bottom line is guerra is the best youth attacking mid in the country, hands down.

but there in lies the dilemma.... What you say may or may not be true but comparing an attackin mid (guerra) and hyland (a defensive mid) is a bit controversial to say the least!

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »
Honduras Squad/Age:

Goalkeepers
Noel Valladares (CD Olimpia/31), Júnior Morales (CD Platense/30), Ricardo Canales (CD Motagua/26).

Defenders
Erick Norales (CD Marathón/24), Samuel Caballero (Changchun Yatai/34), Nery Medina (Real España/27), Oscar Bonieck Garcia (CD Olimpia/24), Osman Chávez (CD Platense/24), Emilio Izaguirre (CD Motagua/22), Edgar Álvarez (Pisa Calcio/29), Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Athletic/25).

Midfielders
Amado Guevara (Toronto FC/32), Ramón Núñez (Puebla FC/23), Róger Espinoza (Kansas City Wizards/22), Mario Rodríguez (Real España/33), Wilson Palacios (Tottenham Hotspur F.C./24), Hendry Thomas (CD Olimpia/24), Danilo Turcios (CD Olimpia/30), Marvin Chávez (CD Marathón/25), Julio César de León (Parma F.C./29).

Forwards
Carlo Costly (Birmingham City/26), Carlos Pavón (Necaxa/35), Saúl Martínez (CD Marathón/33)..

Let me say it 1st. 

schueeeeppps we should have been on 3 points   

I frighten for we.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:19:29 AM by Flex »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2009, 10:54:30 AM »
Where Suazo from that squad? Hmmm!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »

but there in lies the dilemma.... What you say may or may not be true but comparing an attackin mid (guerra) and hyland (a defensive mid) is a bit controversial to say the least!

nice one breds, but theres one flaw though, the majority of posters on this board have backed hyland as an attacking mid, not defensive mid

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »
Honduras Squad/Age:

Goalkeepers

Defenders

Midfielders

Forwards
Carlo Costly (Birmingham City/26), Carlos Pavón (Necaxa/35), Saúl Martínez (CD Marathón/33)..

Let me say it 1st. 

I frighten for we.

fear God breds, them fellahs need to put a beating on this team :beermug:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »

nice one breds, but theres one flaw though, the majority of posters on this board have backed hyland as an attacking mid, not defensive mid

scene...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »

speak for yourself.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2009, 11:53:21 AM »
Anybody have time to go down and take eeeeen a training session? Probably later in d week?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »
Dennis Lawrence looks ahead to Honduras

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »
Apparently Thursday FIFA would let us know their decision over the Yorke Appeal....

I feel i taking a church thursday morning lol

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »
Honduras Squad/Age:

Goalkeepers

Defenders

Midfielders

Forwards

Let me say it 1st. 

I frighten for we.

So wha go happen when we play costa rica who put 2 on them. Listen yuh go get ah heart attack when that day reaches....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
lord i forget about them stress days yes  :-\
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2009, 02:23:07 PM »
Honduras Squad/Age:

Goalkeepers

Defenders

Midfielders

Forwards

Let me say it 1st. 

I frighten for we.

So wha go happen when we play costa rica who put 2 on them. Listen yuh go get ah heart attack when that day reaches....

All man with pace makers should stay away from this forum.  Dem Mods should put a disclaimer on the home page.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2009, 02:25:42 PM »
I like the idea of leston paul in midfield-;D
he could give us the needed speed...hmmm

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2009, 02:28:25 PM »
So Marvin Andrews dropped out of this squad, is he still going to be in the squad against the USA?

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »
Dennis Lawrence looks ahead to Honduras

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DHRq1bFk4II</a>

And am...since my nerves starting to build already let me just say to Mr. Fuentes.  Thanks for the clip and coverage and all of the info that you provide us with.  Let me humbly, humbly humbly suggest that you let TTFA purchase for you 2 things.
1. A reflector that would reflect the light to the players face if you don't want them facing the sun.
2. A shotgun mic with a regular mic cover would give you way better audio and would minimize the wind and natural sound.  Keep up the good work. :beermug:

Now all this could be because I'm expecting the first kid in 3-4weeks plus I'm driving to Nashville next week.  So come on T&T.   :flamethrower: :nailbiting:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2009, 04:39:37 PM »
SPANN!!!!! all yuh serious, the man doh track back at all and always getting leave out, he would be a weak link.

1]; } ?>