April 24, 2024, 05:02:35 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).  (Read 118674 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).
« Reply #720 on: March 28, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
Wah happen with Mexico?
So as it stands now Mexico wins 2 nil over Costa Rica
so both Mexico and Costa Rica are 3 points with 0 for Goal Difference
USA has 3 points from one game, so Uncle Sam boys pull off a sure win
we still in forth place

MP  W  D  L   GF  GA  Pts
USA           1    1  0  0    2   0     3
Costa Rica   2    1  0  1    2   2     3
Mexico        2    1  0  1    2   2     3
TnT            2    0  2  0    3   3     2
Honduras     2    0  1  1    1   3     1
El Salvador   1   0   1  0    2   2     1

we have to win a game soon or else

Painful watching that cause we should of been on 6 points... but it is what it is hope we get some big wins...
in 2 starts for Stern. 0 goals.  Anyother hint why we doh have 6 points  >:(

lol  :devil:

LOL Stern John eh score in so long club and country we know he got the skills but damnnn thats way to long i gotta research but it seems like he eh score in like 6-7 months

nah doh worry he go ketch self jess now ::)

How long you think  he need you think 3 games 5 games 10 games what?DO YOU WE HAVE ALL THAT TIME?

dunno, but doh worry he go ketch heself jes now :P
I pity the fool....

Offline Trini/Aussie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 28, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »
Latapy is all class even at his age....bring back Sancho.!!!!!!!!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 28, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »
Where Aurtis Whitley? Aurtis your country needs you!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 28, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »
All ol' talk aside, give thanks we win and to all the players who give their heart and soul  :applause:

That aside Hyland confidence really shine through, Belgium doing him a world of good. He big and strong and could enforce the game. Want to see him alongside Guerra or providing muscle for Paul and DeSilva in the U-20 WC

Theobald will probably never be an impact player, but he seems to play best receiving the ball right on top the defence to stop the back four from playing boom kick. But he and Leon rarely get the ball to Scotty and Stern

Scotty try a ting but he coulda get betta service in Kirpalani than from Theobald

Akilie had an OK game, he make some bad mistakes though...

No way Wolfe better at this point than Seon Power on the right

Until Latas and Hyland came on Carlos was basically the only player capable of getting balls the forwards...but had no support from the deep lying midfield

Latas...a lil rusty, but still effective for a 20 minutes. Only the chemistry between Leston Paul and Sean DaSilva is the closest thing we have at any level to the magic Latapy used to bring, IMO.

Keon Daniel need a team and a strength training program, and he need to take them chicken legs back to the 13 year old gyal he borrow them from

we ent win and we was never even close to winning  >:(

:)  El Sal should beat the USA because they catch able.  If the USa get to far ahead then it's less places to play for El Sal. winning will keep more spots open to play for and they catchable.
nah..realistically it onyl have 2nd, 3rd and the 4th open
and the way we playing we need to make sure it have 2 other teams getting level licks and 1 team winning outright
plus if USA lose tonight it go be much more harder for us next week

The pressure aint go be on us it will be on dem.  USA getting getting licks this rounds. This Hex is a scrap through.  Real war. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 28, 2009, 08:16:58 PM »
Ilooked at ES play TT and my honest opinion was that they looked a better team than us although we were in the lead 2-0.WHEN THEY STARTED TO RUN AT US WE DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE AND WE WERE IN TOTAL DISSARAY.They are now leading USA 1-0 AND MAY EVEN WIN,IF THEY DONT i EXPECT THEM TO SURPRISE SOME OF US.I hope that the US can come back and win coz I dont want us to be last,at the same time a shock win against the US might do their ego some damage and might be good for us.Every team is more or less equally matched.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 28, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »
Ilooked at ES play TT and my honest opinion was that they looked a better team than us although we were in the lead 2-0.WHEN THEY STARTED TO RUN AT US WE DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE AND WE WERE IN TOTAL DISSARAY.They are now leading USA 1-0 AND MAY EVEN WIN,IF THEY DONT i EXPECT THEM TO SURPRISE SOME OF US.I hope that the US can come back and win coz I dont want us to be last,at the same time a shock win against the US might do their ego some damage and might be good for us.Every team is more or less equally matched.

a win for el sal means no commandin lead for no one a draw is also good
I pity the fool....

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:40 PM »
Wah happen with Mexico?
we still in forth place

Painful watching that cause we should of been on 6 points... but it is what it is hope we get some big wins...

LOL Stern John eh score in so long club and country we know he got the skills but damnnn thats way to long i gotta research but it seems like he eh score in like 6-7 months

How long you think  he need you think 3 games 5 games 10 games what?DO YOU WE HAVE ALL THAT TIME?

I have nothing to say...I just wanted to see how quotes of quotes of quotes you could make.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 28, 2009, 08:33:28 PM »
I see a lot of positives in this team tonight,we did not lose a win would have been great we did not create enough chances,l like how we played for most of the game,we have to stop giving up soft goals,this team have some potential and they finally learing to play as a team,there no setter boom kick downfield,for the most part the ball was played on the carpet,we had a few defensive lapses,that need to be corrected,this team will get better

Looking forward to Wednesday ....

Rastafari

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 28, 2009, 08:36:22 PM »

a win for el sal means no commandin lead for no one a draw is also good
I don't agree!  El Salvador needs to lose.  USA is sure to qualify so our competition is El Salvador and Honduras for 4th place and Costa Rica for third. USA losing helps El Salvador and that is not good for TT.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline football is life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 28, 2009, 08:39:25 PM »
Jan on dat goal reminds me of a joke i heard about him in practice...when berti was coachin; berti always called him d boxer bwwwoyy hahaha cuz he never catches anyting
if yuh live by d sword..yuh goin to die by d gun!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 28, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »
Just came back from watching the game, and i must say , i could've did without it! let me begin by saying , honduras is ah sh!t team, and we could not capitalize on our home field advantage playing against ah sh!t team!

i've been watching T&T football for decades and i must stress,that! was the poorest i've ever seen us play, EVER!!!!!!and tuh travel all the way tuh corona queens amounst ah bunch of spanish tuh see us sh!t on ourselves was more than i could bare. i need ah good drink right about now! later yuhs.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 28, 2009, 08:51:09 PM »
Wah happen with Mexico?
we still in forth place

I have nothing to say...I just wanted to see how quotes of quotes of quotes you could make.
I on shit doh take it on
I pity the fool....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 28, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »
Just came back from watching the game, and i must say , i could've did without it! let me begin by saying , honduras is ah sh!t team, and we could not capitalize on our home field advantage playing against ah sh!t team!

i've been watching T&T football for decades and i must stress,that! was the poorest i've ever seen us play, EVER!!!!!!and tuh travel all the way tuh corona queens amounst ah bunch of spanish tuh see us sh!t on ourselves was more than i could bare. i need ah good drink right about now! later yuhs.

i myself. it s disheartening when as a supporter yuh puttin everything into it; money, time, etc and den d players movin like dey doh give a f**k and dey doh want to be dey.

stadium was ram out, an yuh wuda tink dem fellas wuda play wid some fire an passion. steups! den when crowd support start to dwindle dey want to know why!!! steups!!

worst f**kin game ive seen in a long time from dese fellas. in my opinion, latas was d man of d match. bleeder, thomas, leon, dem fellas eh ready to be in we national colours yet. waste ah time in my opinion.

ah still supportin muh boys hard, but dey hadda come betta dan dat. dey must make d supporters feel dey actually want to be  on d field playin.
dat 200 hundred dollars cuda go toward muh f**kin school fees.   >:( steups!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 28, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
Wah happen with Mexico?
we still in forth place

I on shit doh take it on

:devil: quotes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline football is life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 28, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »
like i said yest..considerin d startin squad dat men sed dey saw in practice, i tink dis is a good result..we all kno we shud be doin betta and yada yada but bottom line and i refrain from callin names but no way u cud start a game wit certain men n expect positive results..NO WAY!!!

On to USA we go..i believe!!

90mins ah red, black and white!!
if yuh live by d sword..yuh goin to die by d gun!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 28, 2009, 09:43:36 PM »
well like i always say one better than none.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline vale

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 28, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »
We got a point tonight and the campaign is off to a better start than last time. However, the so called "Big Guns" are now at our door steps and we need to improve fast starting with theUSA on Wednesday.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 28, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »
We can beat them. I believe that. Does my team believe that?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 28, 2009, 09:56:49 PM »
bombolcat! the wheel them start drap off a di waggan :rotfl:. you will never beat these teams at thier home grown. 4th place wont help this time, it will not be bahrain, it will be south america :devil:.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 28, 2009, 09:58:17 PM »
bombolcat! the wheel them start drap off a di waggan :rotfl:. you will never beat these teams at thier home grown. 4th place wont help this time, it will not be bahrain, it will be south america :devil:.

you think JA will finish higher than T&T in the Hex?  :devil:

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 28, 2009, 09:59:45 PM »
Wah happen with Mexico?
we still in forth place

I on shit doh take it on

:devil: quotes
What size font is the original table at this point?  ;D

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 28, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »
But in all seriousness Warrior Supporters!!! Is there nothing that we can do as supporters of our national football team (than put on the gears weself and play de damn game), to show our disapproval at this wanton disrespect of die hard supporters by this team over and over again.?....Ah mean!! Right now I watchin El Salvador play their heart out for their ppl against the USA!!....And while they may not win, you could actual see the passion in their play.....I am sick and tired of the pre-madonna brand we boys does gih we.....There is a certain level of ruthlessness you are supposed to come to the table with when you are playing home games and we never seem to display this until crunch time is upon us, and fans have already suffered several mild heart attacks and disappointments along the way...............Something have to be done dread!!!
I 100% support your assessment.  I am actually disappointed in the lack of passion our players does display with.  No kinda urgency atall.  We down 0-1 and men walking, the keeper taking he time to kick the ball, no kinda passion atall.  More than anything else that does frustrate me.  El Salvador players playing pel mel against the US and we players going through the motions at home, steups.
It had a part in the game late where KJ facing A. Edwards close to the corner flag, he cudda pass the ball and let the man serve it in the box, he chose to hold onto it and loss the ball.  I rather play with ah whole local based team because them men go play hard.....we need players to bring it or doh come back and play fuh we...talk done...
Arimian to meh heart

Corbeaux

« Reply #742 on: March 28, 2009, 10:12:38 PM »
But in all seriousness Warrior Supporters!!! Is there nothing that we can do as supporters of our national football team (than put on the gears weself and play de damn game), to show our disapproval at this wanton disrespect of die hard supporters by this team over and over again.?....Ah mean!! Right now I watchin El Salvador play their heart out for their ppl against the USA!!....And while they may not win, you could actual see the passion in their play.....I am sick and tired of the pre-madonna brand we boys does gih we.....There is a certain level of ruthlessness you are supposed to come to the table with when you are playing home games and we never seem to display this until crunch time is upon us, and fans have already suffered several mild heart attacks and disappointments along the way...............Something have to be done dread!!!
I 100% support your assessment.  I am actually disappointed in the lack of passion our players does display with.  No kinda urgency atall.  We down 0-1 and men walking, the keeper taking he time to kick the ball, no kinda passion atall.  More than anything else that does frustrate me.  El Salvador players playing pel mel against the US and we players going through the motions at home, steups.
It had a part in the game late where KJ facing A. Edwards close to the corner flag, he cudda pass the ball and let the man serve it in the box, he chose to hold onto it and loss the ball.  I rather play with ah whole local based team because them men go play hard.....we need players to bring it or doh come back and play fuh we...talk done...
Di same local based team that loss to grenada?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 28, 2009, 10:14:56 PM »
90 minutes of meh life just went down d drain.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 28, 2009, 10:18:07 PM »

you shits not going not where with your 40 year old team walking with crushes :rotfl:.jamaica will be gunning for the gold cup while you will be gunning home :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:20:30 PM by shatta »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 28, 2009, 10:19:55 PM »

you shits not going not where with your 40 year old team walking with crushes :rotfl:.jamaica will be gunning for the gold cup while you will be gunning home :rotfl:

just head haiti cancelled on allyuh..Hopefully cayman islands can give you guys a preparation game before the gold cup...

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 28, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
what about dennis???

we also need marvin andrews!

plzz..no
we dont.
he did what he had to do last qualifying

we gotta move on. He's not that good a defender anyway

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 28, 2009, 10:21:37 PM »
Eh batty boy!! go suck yuh gyul!! remember is me just cool tell yuh dat! and yuh could find meh on nostrand and bergen any time yuh ready!!  ;) yuhs any shotta,stuueepppsss! yuh must mean shitter!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:27:42 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 28, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »
There is no way we reaching South Africa playing like that tonight.
Total tata.

We were lucky to get a draw.
Amazing how different people have differing opinions of the same game.

Honduras to me seem very capable.They totally outclass us tonight. We were chasing shadows most of the night. But they lack something in front goal.
As usual, T&T will always create chances, even when we playing poorly....and we had a couple chances that culd have been put away to win the game. But Honduras is a class better than is in the open field. We are better in the box.

We missed Yorke and Birchall real bad, the midfield didnt have a clue.
Jan Michael, i was talking before the game about the last time i see him play was when Haiti beat us 2-1 in the caribbean final a couple years ago, and both times he parried shots straight for oncoming strikers to put away...same thing again tonight...He does not look commanding for crosses, and again he parried tonight giving Pavon an easy goal. Thank God Ince is back next game.

I glad Honduras didnt get 3 pts and pull away...But we were lucky.
Looking for Touches report

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 28, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »

just head haiti cancelled on allyuh..Hopefully cayman islands can give you guys a preparation game before the gold cup...
dont worry about we. you rass on fire right now :rotfl:. USA a go sink the ship little ferther, mi cannot wait. WHERE ALL MA YARDIES AT?, ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug:  

1]; } ?>