March 28, 2024, 04:05:03 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA game (01-Apr-2009).  (Read 188739 times)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA game (01-Apr-2009).
« Reply #1200 on: April 01, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »
Men saying we not good enough. That is not what I see. If we played with more heart I think we would have been more in this game. After so many times subbing Birchie and then seeing the midfield become Swiss Cheeses Maturan/ Latas ain't get the memo. The diff between this team and 06 was heart dread. Then men lie down early.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:58:43 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bring out d hounds
« Reply #1201 on: April 01, 2009, 07:55:37 PM »
Bob bradley is a good coach altidore came on and score  he got rewarded by a started .. hyland come on and score played well save us  and cannot even start  today

let the keep maturana squad keep supporting
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:11 PM »
if el salvador gets any pts 2nite we fart
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:25 PM »
When we lost 3-0 away to USA last year it was the 1st time in a long while we lost by 3 goals... 6 months later...Maturana again with his squad selection particularly in defense and his what the f**k substitutions has lost 3-0 again...

If this man is in charge of our nation within 2 weeks...we not going anywhere

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:30 PM »
We're simply not good enough...

my sentiments exactly

lack of quality

Beenie had we playing 4-5-1 for a reason
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »

that may be the crux of the matter right there
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline trini warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
jokerwarriors.com
« Reply #1206 on: April 01, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »
for all the ppl who have nothing positive to say about MY side win, lose or draw - especially suring the game, please give up your membership & join www.jokerwarriors.com

i'll get it started just to get rid of you guys - pleeeeeeeeeeeeez go away - time for fair weather ppl is over.

all the best to you all

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: April 01, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »
Men saying we not good enough. That is not what I see. If we played with more heart I think we would have been more in this game. After so many times subbing Birchie and then seeing the midfield become Swiss Cheeses Maturan/ Latas ain't get the memo. The diff between this team and 06 was heart dread. Then men lie down early.

We have to be honest, the USA is better than us so winning in the US will always be a longshot for us.  I wish it was not so but it is the truth.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 01, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
How come Stern John not for dinner too ? Because most of the board find he eh even supposed to play ? ;D

Too many courses go spoil d meal, it have too many men in front ah Stern today....
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 01, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »
Kicker you may be right.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 01, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »

We have to be honest, the USA is better than us so winning in the US will always be a longshot for us.  I wish it was not so but it is the truth.

My issue is not with the US winning...the issue is how TnT performed..with no heart, no passion and not much chemistry..i will accept a defeat knowing my team give its all, but am not accepting what I saw against honduras and what I saw tonight
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:00:54 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 01, 2009, 07:59:20 PM »

Kicker and Filho been saying that for years ,if it was up tp them we wouldn even try .....no offence Kicker .Any time we do bad there look like geniuses .

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 01, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »
We are not good enough and it shows,the boys play like little school boys and it shows.I would like to say that this is the last time I ever waste my time to look at TT play football against anybody and the last time I ever post,I wont miss nothing.I dont have friends here so that makes it easier to forget TT football.They are good at killing each other and kidnapping,they should stick to what they do best.Good effing riddance.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: jokerwarriors.com
« Reply #1213 on: April 01, 2009, 08:00:55 PM »
for all the ppl who have nothing positive to say about MY side win, lose or draw - especially suring the game, please give up your membership & join www.jokerwarriors.com

i'll get it started just to get rid of you guys - pleeeeeeeeeeeeez go away - time for fair weather ppl is over.

all the best to you all

we supposed to support mediocrity...lemme guess ur a Arsenal supporter

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 01, 2009, 08:01:02 PM »

Kicker and Filho been saying that for years ,if it was up tp them we wouldn even try .....no offence Kicker .Any time we do bad there look like geniuses .

So what if they better than we... we could lose with pride and go down fighting

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: April 01, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »
steups damn high altitude ::)
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline trini warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
for all joker warriors
« Reply #1216 on: April 01, 2009, 08:01:48 PM »

all the best to you all

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »

USA IS SHIT marjor shit league is shit . the only reason they cuttin we ass is because they play as one , they understand each other and they make u play there gamesimply other than they shit  

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »

my sentiments exactly

lack of quality

Beenie had we playing 4-5-1 for a reason

We need to select our best 11 and replace our coach, we are not good enough w/the 11 that just played, not sure I can say the same thing w/our best 11, the coach just has to go
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1219 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:35 PM »
How come Stern John not for dinner too ? Because most of the board find he eh even supposed to play ? ;D

Too many courses go spoil d meal, it have too many men in front ah Stern today....
A bit of sarcasm.

Clearly he was one our better players. Just like Saturday night and just like EL Salvador too.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
Real waggonists down by Croba boy.  Men doh even know who we playing next nor who score the goal against Honduras.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah Nineteen Year Old Score Ah Hattrick on de Soca Warriors!!!
« Reply #1221 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »
Altidore can't even get ah sweat with Villareal and he score ah damn hattrick on we.....wat de A$$ is Dis!!! And fuh last time...could somebody tell Dennis Lawrence to stop scattin wild when yuh in de box......Our wing backs don't know how to position themselves.....They need to stop following de ball and follow de players to avoid letting de opposition get so much free space.......Lawd dis is embarrassing....I have to stop tellin ppl on my work to watch de game when Trinidad playing de US!!!!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:04 PM »

My issue is not with teh US winning..te issue is how TnT performed..with no, heart, no passion and not much chemistry..i will accept a defeat knowing my team give it all, but am not accepting what I saw against honduras and what I saw tonight

I agree with u 100% because from watching the game and other games it does not look like we have any heart and passion.  Representing your country is a big honour.  But it just might be the case that our players are giving their best but they are not good enough and we as fans have expectations that are too high hence they look like they have no passion.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »

This might sound like madness but I didn't think the US better than us until Birchie came out. The coach not coaching to our style of play. From what I can remember when we score against the US it is plays on the ground or a shot. Us defense is strong in the air and we don't whip in crosses. Jones should not have started. Against South American side a la Honduras Jones might have been useful. Latas coming in would have made them less offensive.

I give up.....!!!!!!
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »
We are not good enough and it shows,the boys play like little school boys and it shows.I would like to say that this is the last time I ever waste my time to look at TT play football against anybody and the last time I ever post,I wont miss nothing.I dont have friends here so that makes it easier to forget TT football.They are good at killing each other and kidnapping,they should stick to what they do best.Good effing riddance.
u is a bootlegg trini 4 that piece of ass u just say

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: April 01, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

A bit of sarcasm.

Clearly he was one our better players. Just like Saturday night and just like EL Salvador too.

Ask meh how ah know we reach real low....  ;D    :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 01, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »

my sentiments exactly

lack of quality
My take as follows:
Lawrance = done.... the whole back line is SHIT! Only man was good tonight was Keyno Thomas.. plain talk bad manners... right sub come on bad sub come off. If anything Highland for Leon. Stern and Jones have to play closer together.. many times they were too far apart. Ince was good despite from the last goal. Daniel need to hit the gym yuh can want to play in england and them other places when yuh is a string bean. Jones need to have a better first touch too many times he get ball played into his feet and it bouncing up in the air and shit... Stern was ah fighter tonight tried to do ah bit too much at times which took him out of position... all in all we play the way we played tonight we aint seeing no SA and certain men time calling themselves national team players will be OVER!!
Garcia
All American

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: April 01, 2009, 08:04:51 PM »
never say die

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 01, 2009, 08:05:02 PM »

STEEUUPS.......Good riddance jackass
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 01, 2009, 08:05:23 PM »

My issue is not with teh US winning..te issue is how TnT performed..with no, heart, no passion and not much chemistry..i will accept a defeat knowing my team give it all, but am not accepting what I saw against honduras and what I saw tonight

I agree with u 100% because from watching the game and other games it does not look like we have any heart and passion.  Representing your country is a big honour.  But it just might be the case that our players are giving their best but they are not good enough and we as fans have expectations that are too high hence they look like they have no passion.

No pardner..if you wnat to believe thats our best then go brave...i have seen us do better.....this dismal display is becasue of alot of factors..like coaching, no passsion, no heart, lack of team chemistry...and i could go on and on..

1]; } ?>