March 28, 2024, 03:52:51 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA game (01-Apr-2009).  (Read 188737 times)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah Nineteen Year Old Score Ah Hattrick on de Soca Warriors!!!
« Reply #1230 on: April 01, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »
Trinidad does not know how to knock players who running free, off the ball.  Akiel Edwards did nothing to knock him off the line on his first goal.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA game (01-Apr-2009).
« Reply #1231 on: April 01, 2009, 08:05:58 PM »
wait wait . y stern getting singled out?
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 01, 2009, 08:06:14 PM »
Men saying we not good enough. That is not what I see. If we played with more heart I think we would have been more in this game. After so many times subbing Birchie and then seeing the midfield become Swiss Cheeses Maturan/ Latas ain't get the memo. The diff between this team and 06 was heart dread. Then men lie down early.

We have to be honest, the USA is better than us so winning in the US will always be a longshot for us.  I wish it was not so but it is the truth.

USA IS SHIT marjor shit league is shit . the only reason they cuttin we ass is because they play as one , they understand each other and they make u play there gamesimply other than they shit  

you are right but our pro league is worse and why we cant do the same as them....play as one, understand each other and make other teams play our game?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 01, 2009, 08:06:27 PM »
When we lost 3-0 away to USA last year it was the 1st time in a long while we lost by 3 goals... 6 months later...Maturana again with his squad selection particularly in defense and his what the f**k substitutions has lost 3-0 again...

If this man is in charge of our nation within 2 weeks...we not going anywhere

Say after me
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 01, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
Real waggonists down by Croba boy.  Men doh even know who we playing next nor who score the goal against Honduras.

Real waggonists calling for Stern head too.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Yardie08

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 01, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »
Sven about to lose his job

HON 1 - 0 MEX

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 01, 2009, 08:07:24 PM »
I cyah take it my son boasting dat de US win.  Ah live and die a Soca Warrior.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 01, 2009, 08:08:09 PM »
What I want to know is why Daryl Roberts can't be on this team.  Hyland should be starting.  Players who want to run and tackle.  KJ is not a skillful enough player to be a consistent striker at international level. But he is a good player and would make my team because of his athleticism. Leon and Aklie Edwards need to be on the bench.  This was a horrible performance!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: April 01, 2009, 08:08:21 PM »
Men saying we not good enough. That is not what I see. If we played with more heart I think we would have been more in this game. After so many times subbing Birchie and then seeing the midfield become Swiss Cheeses Maturan/ Latas ain't get the memo. The diff between this team and 06 was heart dread. Then men lie down early.

We have to be honest, the USA is better than us so winning in the US will always be a longshot for us.  I wish it was not so but it is the truth.

My issue is not with teh US winning..te issue is how TnT performed..with no, heart, no passion and not much chemistry..i will accept a defeat knowing my team give it all, but am not accepting what I saw against honduras and what I saw tonight

I agree with u 100% because from watching the game and other games it does not look like we have any heart and passion.  Representing your country is a big honour.  But it just might be the case that our players are giving their best but they are not good enough and we as fans have expectations that are too high hence they look like they have no passion.

No pardner..if you wnat to believe thats our best then go brave...i have seen us do better.....this dismal display is becasue of alot of factors..like coaching, no passsion, no heart, lack of team chemistry...and i could go on and on..

yes in the past we have played better than today but against who.  When was the last time we played well against opposition better than us?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Humiliating...indecent EXPOSURE
« Reply #1239 on: April 01, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
No matter how you  see it...it eh have no positive from this atrocious display of football by this team tonight...they get exposed all over the field.Ince was by far  the best player we had.

Look nah all man from coach all the way down charge  dem with indecent exposure of the most outrageous brand of  footballl.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 01, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »
We're simply not good enough...

that may be the crux of the matter right there
Kicker and Filho been saying that for years ,if it was up tp them we wouldn even try .....no offence Kicker .Any time we do bad there look like geniuses .

So what if they better than we... we could lose with pride and go down fighting

being not good enough and playing your best game  .. .I could live with that easily.

being not good enough and NOT playing your best game  .. .  that is a recipe for trouble.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »
wait wait . y stern getting singled out?

not a  stern fan but them men on C talking real sh*t

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: jokerwarriors.com
« Reply #1242 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:20 PM »
for all the ppl who have nothing positive to say about MY side win, lose or draw - especially suring the game, please give up your membership & join www.jokerwarriors.com

i'll get it started just to get rid of you guys - pleeeeeeeeeeeeez go away - time for fair weather ppl is over.

all the best to you all

we supposed to support mediocrity...lemme guess ur a Arsenal supporter

OUCHHHHHHHHHHH
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »
plenty too too today....ploops...splash.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:33 PM »

My issue is not with teh US winning..te issue is how TnT performed..with no, heart, no passion and not much chemistry..i will accept a defeat knowing my team give it all, but am not accepting what I saw against honduras and what I saw tonight

I agree with u 100% because from watching the game and other games it does not look like we have any heart and passion.  Representing your country is a big honour.  But it just might be the case that our players are giving their best but they are not good enough and we as fans have expectations that are too high hence they look like they have no passion.

No pardner..if you wnat to believe thats our best then go brave...i have seen us do better.....this dismal display is becasue of alot of factors..like coaching, no passsion, no heart, lack of team chemistry...and i could go on and on..

yes in the past we have played better than today but against who.  When was the last time we played well against opposition better than us?

Before Maturana and I ent want to belive that is a coincidence
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline trini warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: jokerwarriors.com
« Reply #1245 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »
for all the ppl who have nothing positive to say about MY side win, lose or draw - especially suring the game, please give up your membership & join www.jokerwarriors.com

i'll get it started just to get rid of you guys - pleeeeeeeeeeeeez go away - time for fair weather ppl is over.

all the best to you all

we supposed to support mediocrity...lemme guess ur a Arsenal supporter

is not a matter of supporting mediocrity dread. is the same thing right through with folks. everybody is a shithong - we aint good at all. well doh bother nah dread. go and back manu & dem and llow soca warriors.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:55 PM »

starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a pro league team beat a team from there mls shit league what ever u wanna call .boi go from here mls is ballsssssssssssssssssssssssss
USA IS SHIT marjor shit league is shit . the only reason they cuttin we ass is because they play as one , they understand each other and they make u play there gamesimply other than they shit  

you are right but our pro league is worse and why we cant do the same as them....play as one, understand each other and make other teams play our game?

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 01, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »
Sven about to lose his job

HON 1 - 0 MEX

Sven to Trini.....Mats to Mexico...lol

under all seriousness I think if Sven get fired Warner will make a move for him

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »
We are not good enough and it shows,the boys play like little school boys and it shows.I would like to say that this is the last time I ever waste my time to look at TT play football against anybody and the last time I ever post,I wont miss nothing.I dont have friends here so that makes it easier to forget TT football.They are good at killing each other and kidnapping,they should stick to what they do best.Good effing riddance.

breds tell mh yuh bein sarcastic dey?
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:32 PM »
Fenwick sounding  like he know what he about, but i doh think he will  yield to uncle Jack's demands
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:43 PM »
some thing still leave alot puzzled bout this game...why did Leon start over Hyland??...only men i hear in my life vouching for Leon strongly were TI and Touches....if Hyland had started then the option to take out Birchie would have never been an idea....and we could have used that subtitution to bring on Latapy....and I have to admit oo, and join teh club that says Akile is not ready for national team football...its right to blame him for the first goal and he did not look like a confident player for most of the game...

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 01, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »
Aklie Edwards remains PURE SHIT. How this man has as many caps as he does is beyond me.
Hart for president

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 01, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »

Before Maturana and I ent want to belive that is a coincidence

hahaha...but men here on this board say beenhakker was ah fraud...imagine a draw agianst sweden and a good performance against england rank de man as a shithong.

so maturana in we ass now...i going south africa still..soca warriors or not.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 01, 2009, 08:13:54 PM »

wait so you dont consider Mexico better opposition than us??..you have neever seen T&T teams played better games against Mexico than our recent games against the US??

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 01, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »
This man is a real effing jackass coach
he take off birchall
put on 3 forwards an attacking midfielder(Hyland), who was playing higher than the forwards
and nobody to service them.
Pure jackassness
We have no wing backs in TNT?
poor wolfe. Had a real shit game. Cyar blame him the man is a natuarl forward or attacking midfielder and Mats forcing him into a wing back.
Then bring on Makhan, who is not a wing back.
Somebody send by KFC for a Wing special nah. At least that have 3 wings.
I so effing vex.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 01, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »
i eh know why when it come to usa,they does manhandle we
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 01, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »
Altidore can't even get ah sweat with Villareal and he score ah damn hattrick on we.....wat de A$$ is Dis!!! And fuh last time...could somebody tell Dennis Lawrence to stop scattin wild when yuh in de box......Our wing backs don't know how to position themselves.....They need to stop following de ball and follow de players to avoid letting de opposition get so much free space.......Lawd dis is embarrassing....I have to stop tellin ppl on my work to watch de game when Trinidad playing de US!!!!
boss, de way we play dat game, it could ah be a 14 year old scoring a hattrick

Me eh know what Lawrence was thinking with that second goal, but to be honest, nobody pick up Altidore as he ran freely through the middle...the replay show 4 red shirts running back marking air
well yes

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Humiliating...indecent EXPOSURE
« Reply #1257 on: April 01, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »
Two games KJ no shots on goal no goals!!!!
Strikers not striking
Defense usual suspects
Midfielders still looking for.......

Exposed in all facets of this game what is the take away positive? oh we eh get five in we arse.... recall last WC against Guatemala.... after that game CHANGES......

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 01, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »
This man is a real effing jackass coach
he take off birchall
put on 3 forwards an attacking midfielder(Hyland), who was playing higher than the forwards
and nobody to service them.
Pure jackassness
We have no wing backs in TNT?
poor wolfe. Had a real shit game. Cyar blame him the man is a natuarl forward or attacking midfielder and Mats forcing him into a wing back.
Then bring on Makhan, who is not a wing back.
Somebody send by KFC for a Wing special nah. At least that have 3 wings.
I so effing vex.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 01, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »
Fenwick sounding  like he know what he about, but i doh think he will  yield to uncle Jack's demands

U tink?

1]; } ?>