March 28, 2024, 01:12:08 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).  (Read 173277 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).
« Reply #900 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »
at least Latas see de SHIT he playing and haul he sorry ass off.

YOu is ah dumb ass.

After Scotland come off we created absolutely no chances in and around the goal, we had to settle for long hopeful balls. You eh have a clue. Stick to savannah football nah.

Me and Scotland running fuh se same side in de Savannah, we is two duffers.

you know so much about coachin why yuh frying potato for ah living?
Acualyy is Stern fault, we lorse....dat f**ker had no right to get ha pinch nerve if he as dey we win.

scotland is SHIT asswipe..total and unadulterated too-too!

He cyar score ah f**k in ah ho house fuh blind hoes

and how we did better dan de US...we drop 3 points jes like dem, doh get carried away......Scotland cost we de game with dat aerial shot he launch...NASA could use ah foot like dat to propel satellite into orbit.

steups and de shameful clowns defending he shit play, if it was Stern we footballing, goal scoring God, yuh would hear dem blaSPHEMERS SPOUT DEY SHIT FROM DE DEPTHS OF THEIR PUTRID BOWELS!

Scotland is shit!  yes de same stern dat miss de penalty who score 69 goals in his career for T&T de same Stern who decimated Mexico in POS..Scotland have ah bad case ah shittings....he leave evidence all over de pitch, bacolet must be smelling like he toilet all now

elan you is de cont, KJ and Scotland between dem eh score 15 goals for T&T  Scotland is shit, like he f**king you?

That's all alyuh have Run shop talk, nothing constructive of analutical to defend yuh position. School yard talks. Alyuh is jokers, wannabes. that don't affect me. Cuss all alyuh want, it just make alyuh look as dotish as y'all are.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »
So who was impressed with Noel performance today??...like another poster said above me..all this friendship ting have to done !..few players on today roster should not be on the team and there were few who should not have started.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:51 PM »
I know you dudes mad passionate bout the team but dang for man to come on here to argue that scotland is shit aint a good look thats we player dread man had a off game that don't mean he is shit dudes need to go drink a beer o sum take a deep breathe and come back and make sense... Scotland is a good player thats why he drop 24 goals in his league this season he had a bad game its done with get over it...

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »
As hard as this loss is to stomach, I am PROUD of the lads. This is moving back in the direction of how we play. Tell dem Latas.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #904 on: June 06, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »
Carlos need to learn to vary his crosses, to many of the same type of high, floating and lofted balls.

Very poor corners and Freekicks when hit in the air. The conditions is wet drive the ball in flat and hard.

Latas need to learn game management.
Scotland sub reduced us to long hopeful balls that never worked in the earlies, and there was no way it would work in the late part of the game when CR closing off the game.

Men here have one understanding of a forward. Try learning this game better.

What aspect of the game was mismanaged? The Soctla change?

Instructions for the tempo of the game, tactical employment according to the situation of the game, readuing the opponents ( I felt we got caught up in we and forgot about the other team), subtle things, nothing major. This is why friendlies would have been important.

You must be part ah triplets becuz you is ah hattrick ah arseholes ....hush yuh cont.yuh eh know wha de fack yuh talking bout .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #905 on: June 06, 2009, 06:22:38 PM »
I feel the rest ah the campaign(Home games) should play in Tobago. They real come good with the support. Them bunch ah arse in Trinidad wah sit dong whole fleckin time and play dey is intellects. No more National  Stadium fuh dem Bago everytime.

Big up Tobago massive and all the Trinis who went over to support the team.
Yuh will never hear that kinda support throughout the stadium ... dey always too busy wit dey hoity toity tong accent and trying to look good in scarf and leather boots.
throw parties, not grenades.

truetrini

« Reply #906 on: June 06, 2009, 06:22:48 PM »
Scotland remind me ah my old teacher ,ah use to call she Miss.

hashahahahahahahahaha

oh gardo

Miss elan?

Is every game he having ah off game  Thanks Scooty but is time Swansea beam yuh ASS BACK TO wALES

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 06, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »
well this is the time for the armchair coaches to weigh in so let mih take ah seat in the armchair....ahh.... good...
latapy yuh do okay in yuh first match, but the frenism hatta done.  nice subs, ah like it lattas, I cyah blame you for this.  dog and tallest...my goodness.  check allyuh pants.  I like how avery play, I find he could control the armband from now on.  I hope yorke announce intl retirement after this match. so we could continue on an upward trend.  samuel was a good find, if latas could get him to run all out for a whole game.  lewwe done wit span (although wit this blotchy internet i cyah say definitely...but I hope the frenism done adn he start looking at different players).  I like the tactic of trying to outgun dem.

I kinda agree with you except your point with SpannI think we need him but just in a different position. But all in all I did not feel totally pissed and disappointed by this game.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 06, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »
We can't really fault the players overly as they did what they could out there. The problem is th TTFF, JW and the bunch of retards they got in the Administration.
     You right, i couldn't agree more,this blasted TTFF and JW.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 06, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
Carlos need to learn to vary his crosses, to many of the same type of high, floating and lofted balls.

Very poor corners and Freekicks when hit in the air. The conditions is wet drive the ball in flat and hard.

Latas need to learn game management.
Scotland sub reduced us to long hopeful balls that never worked in the earlies, and there was no way it would work in the late part of the game when CR closing off the game.

Men here have one understanding of a forward. Try learning this game better.

What aspect of the game was mismanaged? The Soctla change?

Instructions for the tempo of the game, tactical employment according to the situation of the game, readuing the opponents ( I felt we got caught up in we and forgot about the other team), subtle things, nothing major. This is why friendlies would have been important.

Scene .. I have to watch the game again..... the one thing I could fault the coach for is panicking and overdoing the long balls in the last 10 minutes, and dais if he actually gave those intructions...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 06, 2009, 06:24:48 PM »
KJ will score his,he worked very hard today

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 06, 2009, 06:25:04 PM »
missin all dem sitters came back to haunt us.   We have to put away our chances....especially those super easy ones.  Hope Trent and scotty dont get too discouraged.....Time to be mentally strong and push on.  If men get bench next game, they know why......but hopefully they ready to play with the killer instinct and put away all chances from now on......They owe us.    The defense owe us a better showing too................so stay strong and make up for the let down for the rest of the qualifiers

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 06, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »
As usual it will take us a while to get over the shock, but ..

Latas coaching was very very solid with good choices. Only maybe Keyeno could have replaced Dog in hindsight.
Tinto proved he is a future star and Latas saw his quality. His ball control is stunning. Deserves the #10 juzzy
Carlos was appropriately at right back doing overlapping (Good going Latas  ;) )
Samuel showed us how deadly he can be.
Noel was fairly solid and can shoot with both feet.
KJ was doing well as a target men totally surrounded.
Scotty was a li'l unlucky.
Avery was solid (thanks to Latas for refusing to continue his blacklisting).
Spann was put where he is supposed to be in a playmaking role.
Yorkie was a good stabilizer and shielded the ball from midfield harrassment well.
Dog yuh could see was slower and slower in reaction time than when he used to be fitter but still did his big headers off goal kicks.
Lawrence tried to keep it simple and pass off de ball.
Cornell was trying but the Rican defense was fast especially that Marshall.
It was a right thing not to play Daniel. He is too slow for this game. Latas totally understands the game.
The team has depth as not even Baptiste could get into the right wing slot nor Theobald in the defenssive mid where one argues he could have substituted Yorkie's tired legs but Yorkie was still solid.
Ince was mostly solid except for one mistake that he got away with.
Birchall made no errors but did not get a chance to release de rocket

We have a coach for the future and daiz more important.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:27:09 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 06, 2009, 06:25:30 PM »
Almost every game our defending has been exposed. And yet again it was the case today. Dog cannot play anymore at this level. he is struggling to turn. Lawrence with someone to do the covering could still be useful, but with both of them together is sampat.

Nice look going forward Dwight in the first half was tidy with his passing and kept the ball moving, but he needs legs around him. In truth T&T could have scored more, but then again so could have CR.

On to Mexico, if T&T could play with the same attacking purpose and score early, Mexico may find it uncomfortable. Mexico this rounds not dangerous going forward and has a tendency to get frustrated.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #914 on: June 06, 2009, 06:26:20 PM »
Is Stern fault ,if he din pinch ah facking nerve in he back he wudda ......fack dat is Stern fault ....as always
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: June 06, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »
hope every body else draw today...

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #916 on: June 06, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »
Is Stern fault ,if he din pinch ah facking nerve in he back he wudda ......fack dat is Stern fault .

lol .. cyar blame Stern or Maturana.
Stern in Zen tonite and Mats mussbe getting some cornrow in he fro.
throw parties, not grenades.

truetrini

« Reply #917 on: June 06, 2009, 06:28:52 PM »
Scotland needs to get rested .....he not up to this level of ball...PERIOD!

Maybe against CIC or Trinity College Moka, or even against Burkina Faso. but in COnCACAF he eh able

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 06, 2009, 06:29:23 PM »
What is Scotland REL SCENE DREAD?.....de man man lightin it up for he club team but constantly lookin like ah impse for T&T......if it was ah friendly he would score bout 3...but when is a real game de man does go into ah shell or something....And Kenwyne eh too far behind either....wah really wrong wit dem fellas boy?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 06, 2009, 06:29:48 PM »
KJ will score his,he worked very hard today

ah hearing dat song for some time now..doh dig no horrors if he aint score his for the rest of the campaign, then it have WC2014..so is small ting, no scene....right?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:31:56 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 06, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
Kerry shoulda get a run i heard he scored mad hat tricks and he the man on fire maybe he woulda hard some luck today...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 06, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »
Scotland have the power of invisibility ,even the Costa Rican wasnt seeing him ,he shoulda score .

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 06, 2009, 06:33:19 PM »
Honduras 1  USA 0

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #923 on: June 06, 2009, 06:33:46 PM »
Scotty take way truetrini girl at de club or someting?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Viewing T&T vs Costa Rica
« Reply #924 on: June 06, 2009, 06:34:32 PM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA ON TV

That will definitely cause RF to switch off his TV! ;D
nice one Pro :rotfl:
Actually, RF and myself will be watching Costa Rica school T&T in the ways of football like they did to the US on Wednesday. ;D

You and RF cud both haul ah yuh mudda cont. ...now go n buy 2 binoculars so yuh cud see d game properly on dah facking black n white 6 ins tv yuh have in yuh living room ,yuh facking kakahole .
I did as you suggested and bought a black and white HD binoculars. The strange thing is that everytime Costa Rica scored a goal the binoculars suddenly flip to colour. Then back to black and white when play resume.
Thanks for telling me to get a binoculars before matchday. ;D :beermug: :devil:  
jjbrown

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 06, 2009, 06:35:45 PM »
ah feel sancho will get a recall...along with dat fellah from puerto rico islanders

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: June 06, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »
waiting to hear all the skeptics, the men who encouraging the 'friend thing' talk with regards to Latas and Bleeder

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Viewing T&T vs Costa Rica
« Reply #927 on: June 06, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA ON TV

That will definitely cause RF to switch off his TV! ;D
nice one Pro :rotfl:
Actually, RF and myself will be watching Costa Rica school T&T in the ways of football like they did to the US on Wednesday. ;D

You and RF cud both haul ah yuh mudda cont. ...now go n buy 2 binoculars so yuh cud see d game properly on dah facking black n white 6 ins tv yuh have in yuh living room ,yuh facking kakahole .
I did as you suggested and bought a black and white HD binoculars. The strange thing is that everytime Costa Rica scored a goal the binoculars suddenly flip to colour. Then back to black and white when play resume.
Thanks for telling me to get a binoculars before matchday. ;D :beermug: :devil:  
Forget binoculars ,ah hear Reggae Fan have ah telescope ,and when he stick it up yah ass ,yah is see stars !

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 06, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »
All who was bawlin fuh Marvin Andrews to play ah hope allyuh happy.  Man vex wid me because I say Andrews should not have been recalled.  Central defense was not our problem area before today.  Latapy better tell Sancho to meet de team in Mexico.  

Yorke has become a liability for us as well.   Anybody watching de game today coulda see that Yorke cyah change gears anymore.  De man cannot play above jogging speed.  Even if Yorke has to play it should not be more than one half.

Trent Noel was lively too bad he wasted the easiest chance of the game.

Anybody realize that we started the game with three defensive midfielders?  

Apart from Latapy starting Andrews I don't have any complaints with him.  I hope he is given a fair chance to build a team even after this qualifying campaign is over.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: June 06, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
This team played such a vastley superior ball than any performance prior in this leg of concacaf and KJ was getting into areas and positions,which were not afforded him in those games ....again I am saying that KJ goals will come,if we continue playing like we did today
We good knocked the ball around like boss today,I could see this coming from the El  Savador game

1]; } ?>