March 28, 2024, 07:33:42 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).  (Read 173242 times)

truetrini

Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).
« Reply #930 on: June 06, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »
Scotty take way truetrini girl at de club or someting?

Scotland have he girl mines safe, he and elan getting married soon

yuh want de maid ah honour wuk?

I is de wedding planner!

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: June 06, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »
All who was bawlin fuh Marvin Andrews to play ah hope allyuh happy.  Man vex wid me because I say Andrews should not have been recalled.  Central defense was not our problem area before today.  Latapy better tell Sancho to meet de team in Mexico.  

Yorke has become a liability for us as well.   Anybody watching de game today coulda see that Yorke cyah change gears anymore.  De man cannot play above jogging speed.  Even if Yorke has to play it should not be more than one half.

Trent Noel was lively too bad he wasted the easiest chance of the game.

Anybody realize that we started the game with three defensive midfielders?  

Apart from Latapy starting Andrews I don't have any complaints with him.  I hope he is given a fair chance to build a team even after this qualifying campaign is over.

nah boss...take ah time-out nuh.     The one accurate thing yuh say there was that Trent noel wasted the easiest chance of the game.  Other than that...take ah Time-out with harassin of dog and yorke.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:48:12 PM by fatimarima »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 06, 2009, 06:47:45 PM »

I is de wedding planner!
If you is the  planner,make sure Scotland eint  miss the wedding eh .

truetrini

« Reply #933 on: June 06, 2009, 06:49:56 PM »

I is de wedding planner!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 06, 2009, 06:52:15 PM »
Say what , atleast he sure to score on  Elan .

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 06, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »
All who was bawlin fuh Marvin Andrews to play ah hope allyuh happy.  Man vex wid me because I say Andrews should not have been recalled.  Central defense was not our problem area before today.  Latapy better tell Sancho to meet de team in Mexico.  

Yorke has become a liability for us as well.   Anybody watching de game today coulda see that Yorke cyah change gears anymore.  De man cannot play above jogging speed.  Even if Yorke has to play it should not be more than one half.

Trent Noel was lively too bad he wasted the easiest chance of the game.

Anybody realize that we started the game with three defensive midfielders?  

Apart from Latapy starting Andrews I don't have any complaints with him.  I hope he is given a fair chance to build a team even after this qualifying campaign is over.

nah boss...take ah time-out nuh.     The one accurate thing yuh say there was that Trent noel wasted the easiest chance of the game.  Other than that...take ah Time-out with harassin of dog and yorke.

I harassin Andrews?   De man play pure shit.  If you cyah see dat then is you who need the time out.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Viewing T&T vs Costa Rica
« Reply #936 on: June 06, 2009, 06:59:23 PM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA ON TV

That will definitely cause RF to switch off his TV! ;D
nice one Pro :rotfl:
Actually, RF and myself will be watching Costa Rica school T&T in the ways of football like they did to the US on Wednesday. ;D

You and RF cud both haul ah yuh mudda cont. ...now go n buy 2 binoculars so yuh cud see d game properly on dah facking black n white 6 ins tv yuh have in yuh living room ,yuh facking kakahole .
I did as you suggested and bought a black and white HD binoculars. The strange thing is that everytime Costa Rica scored a goal the binoculars suddenly flip to colour. Then back to black and white when play resume.
Thanks for telling me to get a binoculars before matchday. ;D :beermug: :devil:  
Forget binoculars ,ah hear Reggae Fan have ah telescope ,and when he stick it up yah ass ,yah is see stars !
True dat!! True dat!!! I even saw T&T getting another cut-arse from Mexico next week. And then the stars diminish like the BIG BANG reality that it will be.
See you in South Africa.  ;D OOOOPPPPSSSSSS!!!!!!! I meant 2014 qualifiers. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  
jjbrown

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: June 06, 2009, 06:59:33 PM »
Tallest and Dog had bad games tallest clearly give up a goal and dog make dat mistake on the first goal other than that the other 2 goals had little to do with him...

truetrini

« Reply #938 on: June 06, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »
Say what , atleast he sure to score on  Elan .

one goal hattrick. brace and handful!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #939 on: June 06, 2009, 07:03:41 PM »

I is de wedding planner!
I just trying to understand. Because ent never see a love like de kind you have for Scotty. Always on yuh mind. Watching him whole game, probably vex he din get sweaty.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 06, 2009, 07:11:31 PM »
True dat!! True dat!!! I even saw T&T getting another cut-arse from Mexico next week. And then the stars diminish like the BIG BANG reality that it will be.
See you in South Africa.  ;D OOOOPPPPSSSSSS!!!!!!! I meant 2014 qualifiers. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  
[/quote]

I eh go lie ... yuh have real belly to come on here and talk all that tripe!!!!

by the way USA just got a penalty .. Honduras 1  USA 1

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 06, 2009, 07:13:19 PM »
They played with passion. we did not convert our chances. The writing is on the wall that was Dog's last match and if the truth be told Dwight days are numbered. I like the passion and Latapy brand looking good. Costa Rica was the better team in terms of being patient and converting their chances.
 As the special one Jose said- If you dont allow goals you could win the m atch.
Converting what chances?? the defence gift all three goals! dwight yorke , avery john, carlos edwards, trent noel ( except for the sitter he missed), colin samuels was all class acts. tinto and spann needs to be more efficient, kenwyne was horrible ,took a shot instead of passing to scotty, lawrence and scotty was the weakest links.

scotty is ah real forking bum, he missed 2 easy chances and ah good chance. roberts or stern woulda bang in both ah dem! now latas would wake up and bring back roberts. 
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 06, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
well this is the time for the armchair coaches to weigh in so let mih take ah seat in the armchair....ahh.... good...
latapy yuh do okay in yuh first match, but the frenism hatta done.  nice subs, ah like it lattas, I cyah blame you for this.  dog and tallest...my goodness.  check allyuh pants.  I like how avery play, I find he could control the armband from now on.  I hope yorke announce intl retirement after this match. so we could continue on an upward trend.  samuel was a good find, if latas could get him to run all out for a whole game.  lewwe done wit span (although wit this blotchy internet i cyah say definitely...but I hope the frenism done adn he start looking at different players).  I like the tactic of trying to outgun dem.
What game you watch!!! yorke was utter class! best passer bar non!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #943 on: June 06, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »

I is de wedding planner!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ppl getting carried away with scotland and de nuff goals he scoring in england,

1) he scoring as opposition that ios of a lower standard comapred to the concacaf
2) a good bit of de goals are penalties, so he not scoring a boat load ah goals from open play.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 06, 2009, 07:22:25 PM »
el sal 1-  mex 0

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: June 06, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »
Scotland needs to get rested .....he not up to this level of ball...PERIOD!

Maybe against CIC or Trinity College Moka, or even against Burkina Faso. but in COnCACAF he eh able
Eh TT yuh so forkin right breds !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scottland IS AH FORKIN BUM!!!!

i knew this all along, he could only score penalties!!! WHERE'S DARRYL FORKIN ROBERTS!! latas we need forwards who could score for crying out loud !!!! all our goals is coming from the midfield!! our forward didn't score in the whole forkin hex !! we need goal scorers!!!!!!! scotty and KJ is goats!!!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #946 on: June 06, 2009, 07:28:09 PM »

I is de wedding planner!
I just trying to understand. Because ent never see a love like de kind you have for Scotty. Always on yuh mind. Watching him whole game, probably vex he din get sweaty.

aye leave me alone fella go lime with elan and Scotty dem is lovers de kind it seems you looking for.

He is ah shit hound how many chances he want to score for T&T?

eh eh like yuh now f**king come?

Or like is time fuh yuh to go?

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 06, 2009, 07:31:50 PM »
said it b4...and i'll have to repeat maself

Lawerence and Andrews is a mad choice as ya 2 stoppers
both DEAD slow...and Andrews now come back....
was surprised Dog start

but say wha....hadda fight up for 4th now....
if possible

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
Spann go surprise everybody at the right back position

Well he played well not in dat position but he played well.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #949 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »
Spann go surprise everybody at the right back position

Well he played well not in dat position but he played well.
cosign

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 06, 2009, 07:39:48 PM »
De flagman wukkin hard in de background too.

Imagine my surprise when I see de team doin a drill that's something OTHER than "man in de middle".

Scotty like a miniature tank sah.

Thanx for the vid shaun.  :beermug:

Palos mark my words... Scottie scoring first. You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

U worst than Palos in yuh predictions
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 06, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »
Well, it will take ah miracle tuh qualify now!! Go suck yuh m#%da jack warner!!!!!

latas , hats off to you bredder. yuh magic fall just ah little too short , thanx tuh lawrence and scotty. imagine lawrence did the same fackery wid altidor and come back and did the same crap again wid this costa rican!!

im truly disappointed wid dennis lawrence. now see why the facker playing in league one!! scooty !!! yuh better leave the prem alone!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 06, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »
Ah wonder what big mag saying now? we beating mexico? ;D

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 06, 2009, 07:47:13 PM »
Ah see Dog fly true the air miss the ball and ah man score ,ah see Tallest butt the ball without looking and Scotty should go the Prem he will do good .But stay in England . I take back everything I said about Collin Samuel .

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 06, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »
They will never play that game in Tobago
and
They will not bring any games live on local TV

Just happen to go back to the start of this thread and saw this....boy talk about putting the keyboard in your mouth... ::)
Ok on to the matter at hand...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 06, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »
Ah certin battyhole said to me the other day, " you doh know one arse about football! how the hell yuh could start dog who eh play ah competitive international game in ah whole yr and ah half and just came of knee surgery. dem kinda thing does end man career." and he ended with, " you eh know nothing about football, not one arse!" or something to that effect.

so ah guess me latas and vranes doh know one arse about football!! and dis batty does . BC latas start and ended the game with dog. and yeh, he's just fine and earning hie 100th cap. ;D

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #956 on: June 06, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »
Ah certin battyhole said to me the other day, " you doh know one arse about football! how the hell yuh could start dog who eh play ah competitive international game in ah whole yr and ah half and just came of knee surgery. dem kinda thing does end man career." and he ended with, " you eh know nothing about football, not one arse!" or something to that effect.

so ah guess me latas and vranes doh know one arse about football!! and dis batty does . BC latas start and ended the game with dog. and yeh, he's just fine and earning hie 100th cap. ;D

didnt someone say there was a mix up in a game and it was really lyndon andrews who played so he really has 99 now?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 06, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »

didnt someone say there was a mix up in a game and it was really lyndon andrews who played so he really has 99 now?

99 and if it was up 2 most of d peeps around here he would not have played 9

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
INCE COST COSTA RICA THE WIN
« Reply #958 on: June 06, 2009, 08:34:40 PM »
 :rotfl:D MAN SLOW D MAN IS SHIT START JAN MICAEL OR BRING BACK KELVIN JACK AND TROY MARQUIS
bajanscout

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: INCE COST COSTA RICA THE WIN
« Reply #959 on: June 06, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »
who the f**k is troy marquis???????????????

1]; } ?>