April 27, 2024, 10:41:19 AM

Author Topic: How to stop Jack Warner.  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
How to stop Jack Warner.
« on: December 03, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »
Jack Warner smarther than the average poster here.

Here's why.

He creates a problem out of nothing, makes the entire T&T supporters, government and players have a heartattack and then turn around and fix the situation and in the end we all look stupid. Dont matter how bad the situation is all will be fix in time for the HEX and if it doesn't, Jack will still be here doing the same thing he always does. Cause comess.

After the 2006 WC we had no qualifying games until 2008. Now all players start getting call back in time for the qualifiers, blacklist was over and in a timely manner where no one will notice. Before that, we had nothing to play for, so Jack took a bluff and it worked on his behalf.

This war with the Minister (forget who wrong) will be resolved. Whether we get the stadium to use it doesn't matter, whether we all boycott the game, match will still go on.

This war with the players bonus will be resolved. Whether they get their bonus or not, game will go on. Them players might retire and still be in court over they money, by then T&T might make it to two world cups.

Whether we like it or not, Jack is here to stay and when he's gone his son will take over and it will be moreorless the samething happening over and over.

Lets just support our team dont matter who is our coach or who on the field and hope for de best but prepare for de worst.

Jack have money, connections and he is very controversial, not to mention corrupted and feeds on negativity, de man is powerful and nothing we say here will ever make a difference. God will take care of him in time to come.

If T&T make it to South Africa all hate will be forgotten and all of a sudden Jack wins again.

His latest move (Dwight Yorke refusing Australia, Latapy assistant coach) is a strategy to make the 16 players in court just give up. We will all lose and Jack will win again, and if Latapy feel he getting that assistant coach position he better think twice, whether we in or out of the running after the first 5/6 games into the HEX it wouldn't make a difference what Latapy do at that time because Jack wouldn't need him again.

Here is a solution, ignore the fool. I am sure if everyone starts ignoring him we will get the better of Jack. If he has no one to fight against he will have to cool down. Its takes two to tangle and by us giving him the benefit of the doubt it only makes him stronger.

If everyone here just ignore him, let them (the TTFF) do as they please (because no one can stop them), let de government also ignore the fool then the TTFF will have no choice but to fix they own problem. In other words, dont let you heart be troubled, T&T football is a heartattack team and the deeper you get the worst it is. The TTFF put up and they will take down.

As of now, I will stand by my word, f00ck Jack Warner and Oliver Camps nothing they do will surprise me and they will not get the better of me, I am sorry to be so harsh on them, but they cause this on themselves. I will just ignore every news about them. Jack win again, my health more important.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How to stop Jack Warner.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 12:10:48 PM »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »
You are absolutely right Sam....

I will do the same...

Its hard to ignore a clown though.    :D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 08:25:17 PM »
Legal or illegal method?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 02:21:55 AM »
How to stop Jack Warner

Quite simple my dear Watson...u see its all down to the rudimentary of physics...

Gravity brother...keep him in the sky...

Ent he like to fly plane... ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

1]; } ?>