April 24, 2024, 03:58:15 PM

Author Topic: The only good news or gift I want  (Read 6682 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The only good news or gift I want
« on: December 03, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »
for christmas is the dismissal of Maturana. Nobody could tell me that this man is better than what we have in the T&T pro league minus Granville. This man can't coach period. And let us not fool ourselves. thank God for Dwight and Latas otherwise without their onfield input the Digicel would have been the second competition we would been eliminated from.

This is why when I read LP I get so sick and upset. These asslickers are only interested in keeping their little cush jobs while our football going to hell in a hand basket. I will put Fenwick, Fevrier and even Streets up against this dumb ass anyday and they would run rings around any team he picks minus Dwight and Latas.

Maybe it is good thing that we are coming home early hopefully the big thief could find some clause to get rid of him without paying him. He does not deserve a cent. Mr hunt if you read this please do not authorise any money to pay this dentist who parades as a football coach. Pay him for a cleaning or better yet an extraction....his, from our footbal.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 06:49:41 PM by sub1 »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The only good news or gift I want
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 06:30:35 PM »
U need 2 write Santa not here
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
U need 2 write Santa not here

My wishes never include Santa.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »
Well it go have 2 b santa 2 make dat happen. If he eh loose he wuk v Bermuda Grenada had CR sweatin
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »
de only way yuh will get yuh wish is if we lose to grenada and barbados.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

Go Barbados.................................. :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 06:39:09 PM »
OK sub1 I would help u pray if d GC was not involve we need d real team u know d 1 that playin in d hex 2 play GC.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 06:42:31 PM »
OK sub1 I would help u pray if d GC was not involve we need d real team u know d 1 that playin in d hex 2 play GC.
I fully understand but if by some obeah we make it to the semis this man work book until we run last in the HEX. Better we get embarrased now than later.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »
It go take more than obeah 2 make d semis. How I goin and call meh sis in d US 2 tell she like d game on d 1st April is d only time she cing d warriors in 09 unless she come home 4 a game

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »

Go Barbados.................................. :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:
:devil: :devil:
ya want we to lorse TWO games

nah nah nah
we only lorsin ONE
is WINS from NOW
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 06:59:03 PM »
hhhhmmmm......let me pull out de popcorn and sorrel in dis thread too.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »
i wonder if i should even try....

buh peeps...i want to hear exactly when the dislike for maturana started?

was it when we had good results against mediocre to ok opposition ( counting a full strength jamaica team as the ok team) wid a young and green team over ur world cup heroes?

the england game with mostly the same green team that we were outplayed by a team of seasoned world class players...

the bermuda game we lost at home where..we had a fairly strong team (stern, carlos, tallest, scotland) buh we maturana rel throw way chances and lost 2-1 after bermuda score a goal with clayton ince lying unconscious on the ground..

the continuation of good results against avg opposition wid a side comprising youngsters up to the 1-1 draw against guatemala at home, a game in which we looked as good as any beenhakker team up until the freekick the score on us wit...

the usa debacle where he got everything wrong..tho mind the players on the field  are not accountable for their performances...

the away draw against guatemala wit 10 men where we still had the better chances in the game.. but the players are accountable for their performances now?

the first ever victory against a US national team and qualifying for the hex...again the players accountable...

the digicel cup lost to grenada...

state where exactly..

mind u..this is not the first time we have lost to caribbean oppositon in recent times..just btw...
sr. vincent, antigua, cuba, martinique and haiti have all done it against us in the last 8 years...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »

was it when we had good results against mediocre to ok opposition ( counting a full strength jamaica team as the ok team) wid a young and green team over ur world cup heroes?

the england game with mostly the same green team that we were outplayed by a team of seasoned world class players...

the bermuda game we lost at home where..we had a fairly strong team (stern, carlos, tallest, scotland) buh we maturana rel throw way chances and lost 2-1 after bermuda score a goal with clayton ince lying unconscious on the ground..

the continuation of good results against avg opposition wid a side comprising youngsters up to the 1-1 draw against guatemala at home, a game in which we looked as good as any beenhakker team up until the freekick the score on us wit...

the usa debacle where he got everything wrong..tho mind the players on the field  are not accountable for their performances...

the away draw against guatemala wit 10 men where we still had the better chances in the game.. but the players are accountable for their performances now?

the first ever victory against a US national team and qualifying for the hex...again the players accountable...

state where exactly..

mind u..this is not the first time we have lost to caribbean oppositon in recent times..just btw...
sr. vincent, antigua, cuba, martinique and haiti have all done it against us in the last 8 years...
Set Search Parameters
 Search for:   by user: 
   Match all words Match any words   
e.g. Orwell "Animal Farm" -movie 

Message age:

Between  and  days. Options:
 Show results as messages
 Search in topic subjects only 
Search order: 
 Most relevant results first Largest topics first Smallest topics first Most recent topics first Oldest topics first   

Choose a board to search in, or search all
Sports  Other Sports 
Soca Warriors Online Discussion Forum  Resume Hot-Line 
Destination Germany  General 
Gols Galore Trinbago Style.  Entertainment & Culture Discussion 
Warrior Nation Logo Competition  Jokes 
Quizz Time & Facts.  General Discussion 
Cricket Anyone  FAQ & Crew Meet Up. 
What about Track & Field  Technical Support 

Check all

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?action=search

Powered by SMF 1.1.6 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC | XHTML | Red Essence by: © 2008
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:29:34 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »

state where exactly..

Set Search Parameters
 Search for:   by user: 
   Match all words Match any words   
e.g. Orwell "Animal Farm" -movie 

Message age:

Between  and  days. Options:
 Show results as messages
 Search in topic subjects only 
Search order: 
 Most relevant results first Largest topics first Smallest topics first Most recent topics first Oldest topics first   

Choose a board to search in, or search all
Sports  Other Sports 
Soca Warriors Online Discussion Forum  Resume Hot-Line 
Destination Germany  General 
Gols Galore Trinbago Style.  Entertainment & Culture Discussion 
Warrior Nation Logo Competition  Jokes 
Quizz Time & Facts.  General Discussion 
Cricket Anyone  FAQ & Crew Meet Up. 
What about Track & Field  Technical Support 

Check all