April 29, 2024, 08:08:49 AM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 52344 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »
so why he doh open he fu#kin mouth every now and den and say some fuc%ing ting...dais all
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2009, 07:14:53 PM »
so why he doh open he fu#kin mouth every now and den and say some fuc%ing ting...dais all
he is in a classic situation
read this and get back to me ;)
jmho

clarification: I not saying it is the right thing to do
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »
This is madness. What is Jack Warner waiting for to get rid of El cobo, until we loose the next game.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: where the fire maturana possee gone ?
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2009, 01:50:28 PM »
Pele would have a hard time coaching under dem in the TTFF
man doh realise is jack warner you have to deal with in T&T... you could be coach , Tech Director, Panday or even Prime minister .. jack is usually your biggest hurdle ... and dat TTFF ??? well ..you hav eto have gumption to ignore their incompetencies !!!
I say give Mats a first game vs el salvador ..what say you ?

first game done... now what?
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
He should resign

anyone have he email address??

thedumbist@cobo.com

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2009, 04:33:20 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2009, 04:37:09 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com

for getting a point on the road  ??? ???
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com

To be honest
I was laughing at the email addy
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2009, 05:01:46 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com

try texting him
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com

No!! for losing the degicel cup and missing a place in the GC. for blowing a 2-0  lead on the road, and for conceding late in every single game we played. last but not least for picking all the wrong players , ah bunch ah green mango when he have access to all our players except for jack , sancho and andrews.

i'm 100% sure that any other coach, wim including, would never blow such a big lead with 10 mins left on the clock.

let this man go coach the bajans or the antiguans if they want , but he's not helping our football! he's hurting it. let him go now!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2009, 05:46:41 PM »
Just Cool,
                Doh mention Wim. He got the same treatment what Pacho getting now.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2009, 05:49:26 PM »
The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2009, 05:54:12 PM »
Just Cool,
Breds like yuh memory short? wim didn't have access to any WC players except bleeder and shitty spann.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »
Just Cool,
Breds like yuh memory short? wim didn't have access to any WC players except bleeder and shitty spann.

Nah boi I really need 2 make dat appt by d eye dr. I seein tings.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2009, 10:08:08 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com

:rotfl: I going an act dumb an e-mail he fuh real.  :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »
He should resign

thedumbist@cobo.com

:rotfl: I going an act dumb an e-mail he fuh real.  :rotfl:

Send it 2 ttff1908@yahoo.com, shaunfuentes@yahoo.com  and he go forward it

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2009, 11:36:49 PM »
Just Cool,

Madam , don't missunderstand me please! i never hated wim , that was two other fellas, and not me!

i'm an honest fella that's all, i call it as i see it.       positive.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2009, 08:05:46 PM »
Just Cool,

Madam , don't missunderstand me please! i never hated wim , that was two other fellas, and not me!

i'm an honest fella that's all, i call it as i see it.       positive.

LOUDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »
If we had Wim still with all the foreign based players we would have topped the group of 4...and we would have been on top currently after slamming el salvador for 5

he had a local based team knocking better than our best team at the moment...

the blacklist and dat jackass tiger phillips cause the man a job and the chance to show that he was the right man for the job after beenie

but the colombian puppet could take talk and embarrassment....what kind of coach accepts a federation to just slam a player into an assistant role?  he have to be getting:a) alot of bills or b) he is just a stupid dumb puppet... i'll stick with answer b

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »
If we had Wim still with all the foreign based players we would have topped the group of 4...and we would have been on top currently after slamming el salvador for 5

the blacklist and dat jackass tiger phillips cause the man a job and the chance to show that he was the right man for the job after beenie

but the colombian puppet could take talk and embarrassment....what kind of coach accepts a federation to just slam a player into an assistant role?  he have to be getting:a) alot of bills or b) he is just a stupid dumb puppet... i'll stick with answer b

SM get ovah yuh tabanca

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:43 PM »

SM get ovah yuh tabanca

Why you dont like Wim...was de reasons?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »

SM get ovah yuh tabanca

SM d amt ah cuss I get 4 Wim u 4get he is meh man. I just tellin u what a sea creature told me.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »

SM get ovah yuh tabanca

SM d amt ah cuss I get 4 Wim u 4get he is meh man. I just tellin u what a sea creature told me.

haha cool

the point is I would have prefered Wim over dumbist...hell i'll take Bertille over Dumbist

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

SM get ovah yuh tabanca

haha cool

the point is I would have prefered Wim over dumbist...hell i'll take Bertille over Dumbist

Sadddddddd but true we wishin 4 d days of BSC.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2009, 10:14:03 PM »
he used shit tactics... why did he bring on glen, when we were up a goal?

eh, why not bring on a defensive player to run at the heels of those salvadorians eh?

why the f**k was dennis lawrence blockin ince in the post, so he could try to toss his f**kin head at a shot?

how f**king stupid is that!?

what team employs that tactic and does it ever work!?

why was ince on that last play not marking the open side of the goal when dennis lawrence was supposed to be on it, you're suppose to be on that open side of the goal even if dennis lawrence wasnt on it... basic shit that doesnt happen to any team but ours, or atleast any successful team, the man is a f**king jackass.

i doh care what yuh say the careless and lack of ability to motivate his players from that game is enough evidence, yes he geh columbia into the wc great f**kin job, he also did it while they had a particular grap of very talented players.

and i garantee you, if we do get into this WC which im still quite hopeful for, it will again be because he has inherited a good group of footballers.

i've given the man time and ive been mostly quite, but this is shit.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2009, 04:09:22 AM »

Wim was football trash , get over him.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »
This is madness. What is Jack Warner waiting for to get rid of El cobo, until we loose the next game.

he used shit tactics... why did he bring on glen, when we were up a goal?

eh, why not bring on a defensive player to run at the heels of those salvadorians eh?

why the f**k was dennis lawrence blockin ince in the post, so he could try to toss his f**kin head at a shot?

how f**king stupid is that!?

what team employs that tactic and does it ever work!?

why was ince on that last play not marking the open side of the goal when dennis lawrence was supposed to be on it, you're suppose to be on that open side of the goal even if dennis lawrence wasnt on it... basic shit that doesnt happen to any team but ours, or atleast any successful team, the man is a f**king jackass.

i doh care what yuh say the careless and lack of ability to motivate his players from that game is enough evidence, yes he geh columbia into the wc great f**kin job, he also did it while they had a particular grap of very talented players.

and i garantee you, if we do get into this WC which im still quite hopeful for, it will again be because he has inherited a good group of footballers.

i've given the man time and ive been mostly quite, but this is shit.

Seeing that the mark buss is Latapy who was in charge for the game vs El Salvador, what now?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »
Elan you is the Devil yah know .

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2009, 11:34:08 PM »
Elan you is the Devil yah know .

That's okay. ;D      I can make objective observation.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2009, 05:41:13 AM »

Wim was football trash , get over him.

.....and Maturana is the corbeaux that keep circling the trash....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>