April 29, 2024, 01:24:22 AM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 52282 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2009, 07:50:48 AM »

Wim was football trash , get over him.

.....and Maturana is the corbeaux that keep circling the trash....

Ah luv it copyrights 2 Mr. Samuel
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2009, 08:01:48 AM »
This is madness. What is Jack Warner waiting for to get rid of El cobo, until we loose the next game.

he used shit tactics... why did he bring on glen, when we were up a goal?

eh, why not bring on a defensive player to run at the heels of those salvadorians eh?

why the f**k was dennis lawrence blockin ince in the post, so he could try to toss his f**kin head at a shot?

how f**king stupid is that!?

what team employs that tactic and does it ever work!?

why was ince on that last play not marking the open side of the goal when dennis lawrence was supposed to be on it, you're suppose to be on that open side of the goal even if dennis lawrence wasnt on it... basic shit that doesnt happen to any team but ours, or atleast any successful team, the man is a f**king jackass.

i doh care what yuh say the careless and lack of ability to motivate his players from that game is enough evidence, yes he geh columbia into the wc great f**kin job, he also did it while they had a particular grap of very talented players.

and i garantee you, if we do get into this WC which im still quite hopeful for, it will again be because he has inherited a good group of footballers.

i've given the man time and ive been mostly quite, but this is shit.

Seeing that the mark buss is Latapy who was in charge for the game vs El Salvador, what now?

Latas making this statement, I guess he was just talking huh “He (Maturana) is the head coach and the only philosophy and opinion that counts is his. We have to try and do what he’s teaching us and is asking of us.”

We can only assume of what we hearing are true and try to make sense out of “rumors” we hearing from de bad grape vines hanging around here, :heehee: of who really running things with the team. This further tells me, if there is any truth to Latas running the ship in El Salvador, is the real coach is ah bam bam. If he allowing the assistant to fully take charge while he’s present sitting on de bench…like he mouth was duck tape. If I’m running an organization and the President sitting back and allowing the vice President to make dumb decisions to cause the Company to go bankrupt…then tell me who is really the one who stupid and need to be fired?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 08:06:36 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2009, 08:11:52 AM »
This is madness. What is Jack Warner waiting for to get rid of El cobo, until we loose the next game.

he used shit tactics... why did he bring on glen, when we were up a goal?

eh, why not bring on a defensive player to run at the heels of those salvadorians eh?

why the f**k was dennis lawrence blockin ince in the post, so he could try to toss his f**kin head at a shot?

how f**king stupid is that!?

what team employs that tactic and does it ever work!?

why was ince on that last play not marking the open side of the goal when dennis lawrence was supposed to be on it, you're suppose to be on that open side of the goal even if dennis lawrence wasnt on it... basic shit that doesnt happen to any team but ours, or atleast any successful team, the man is a f**king jackass.

i doh care what yuh say the careless and lack of ability to motivate his players from that game is enough evidence, yes he geh columbia into the wc great f**kin job, he also did it while they had a particular grap of very talented players.

and i garantee you, if we do get into this WC which im still quite hopeful for, it will again be because he has inherited a good group of footballers.

i've given the man time and ive been mostly quite, but this is shit.

Seeing that the mark buss is Latapy who was in charge for the game vs El Salvador, what now?

Latas making this statement, I guess he was just talking huh “He (Maturana) is the head coach and the only philosophy and opinion that counts is his. We have to try and do what he’s teaching us and is asking of us.”

We can only assume of what we hearing are true and try to make sense out of “rumors” we hearing from de bad grape vines hanging around here, :heehee: of who really running things with the team. This further tells me, if there is any truth to Latas running the ship in El Salvador, is the real coach is ah bam bam. If he allowing the assistant to fully take charge while he’s present sitting on de bench…like he mouth was duck tape. If I’m running an organization and the President sitting back and allowing the vice President to make dumb decisions …to cause the Company to go bankruptthen tell me who is really the one who stupid and need to be fired?

well dat is how maturana gt there to begin with camps sit back and waner hire who he want
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2009, 08:17:05 AM »
Tings easier 4 Mats b4 it was D snr chipmunk who was runnin tings so nuff ah he bmobile minutes ue up havin 2 call and text 4 d line up changes etc. Now Latas rite dey so he savin he minutes 2 call wifey back home 2 say is d easiest piece a change I ever make.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »
Allyuh notice how this thread is becoming one of the longer ones on this forum?!!

Wonder if the powers that be will take any notice before its too late?! :notlistening:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2009, 10:48:58 AM »
Allyuh notice how this thread is becoming one of the longer ones on this forum?!!

Wonder if the powers that be will take any notice before its too late?! :notlistening:

Too late learn dis meh brudder I did

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »
Bottom line........accountability for  results and performance  lies squarely on the player. The coach does that play the game, the fitness of the player is  the direct responsibility of a true PROFESSIONAL player.

Despite the system employed by a  a coach, despite the  substitutions, and despite anything out of the player's control, the one constant  variable is the player's performance and decision making ability on that field. If the players are not up to that task, then "the blame dear Brutus lies not in the starts but within.....(  Shakespeare's Julius Caesar).

Bottom line... our players have to take a degree of responsibility for results; look in the mirror and answer to the image as to if they felt they were honest in bringing their A game to the field on any given day.

I am not here to honour the coach nor to praise him but I do think that the evil that men do live after them the good is often interred with their bones...

We need to rise up when all hope appears to be lost. In Viktor's Frankl's book " Man's Search for Meaning" , he states, " Even the helpless victim of a hopeless situation, facing a fate he cannot change, may rise above himself, may grow beyond himself , and by so doing change himself. He may turn a personal tragedy into a triumph."

So as we turn our attention to hypothetical reasons for defeat, we ought to look at the current reality and take lessons so as to not perpetuate or attribute our defeats unto others. In setback like these all men have to look into that mirror and answer questions as to their role in the outcome!!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 11:44:24 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »
Bottom line........accountability for  results and performance  lies squarely on the player. The coach does that play the game, the fitness of the player is  the direct responsibility of a true PROFESSIONAL player.

Despite the system employed by a  a coach, despite the  substitutions, and despite anything out of the player's control, the one constant  variable is the player's performance and decision making ability on that field. If the players are not up to that task, then "the blame dear Brutus lies not in the starts but within.....(  Shakespeare's Julius Caesar).

Bottom line... our players have to take a degree of responsibility for results; look in the mirror and answer to the image as to if they felt they were honest in bringing their A game to the field on any given day.

I am not here to honour the coach nor to praise him but I do think that the evil that men do live after them the good is often interred with their bones...

We need to rise up when all hope appears to be lost. In Viktor's Frankl's book " Man's Search for Meaning" , he states, " Even the helpless victim of a hopeless situation, facing a fate he cannot change, may rise above himself, may grow beyond himself , and by so doing change himself. He may turn a personal tragedy into a triumph."

So as we turn our attention to hypothetical reasons for defeat, we ought to look at the current reality and take lessons so as to not perpetuate or attribute our defeats unto others. In setback like these all men have to look into that mirror and answer questions as to their role in the outcome!!!!

AB, I agree with a lot of what you said, but in essence I believe a lot of it falls on the coach as well.  He has to examine himself and realize whether he is also a true professional...just as his players must show professionalism themselves.  He plays the role of mentor and tutor to his charges and if he does not impart his knowledge and experience in the best way possible, then he is just as culpable.  Note I didn't say to the best of his ability...but the best way possible.  When a student of the game looking to the senior man to aid in his development and that senior lacks the competence to aid in the development then he has to shoulder some responsibility too.  Children live what they learn.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »

AB, I agree with a lot of what you said, but in essence I believe a lot of it falls on the coach as well.  He has to examine himself and realize whether he is also a true professional...just as his players must show professionalism themselves.  He plays the role of mentor and tutor to his charges and if he does not impart his knowledge and experience in the best way possible, then he is just as culpable.  Note I didn't say to the best of his ability...but the best way possible.  When a student of the game looking to the senior man to aid in his development and that senior lacks the competence to aid in the development then he has to shoulder some responsibility too.  Children live what they learn.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes the coach is there for a reason and given the circumstances, the players look up to the coach for direction. That is why all have to look  in that mirror and answer some critical questions prior to the next game.

When you get what you want in the struggle for self
And the world makes you King for a day
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what this guy has to say.

For it isn't the man's father, or mother, or wife
Who's judgment upon him must pass
The feller who's verdict counts most in his life
Is the guy starring back from the glass.

He's the feller to please, never mind the rest,
FOR HE'S WITH YOU CLEAR UP TO THE END.
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.

You may be like Jack Horner and chisel a plum,
ANd think your a wonderful guy,
But that man in the glass says your a bum,
If you can't look him straight in the eye.

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches or tears,
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:42:41 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »
That man is still the coach? i thought any day now i would log on to the site and see where they sack this mad fella! come on TTFF, what yuh waiting for, a loss against the honduras??     GET RID!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 18, 2009, 06:56:54 PM »
Can anybody tell me why he was chosen in the first place? I jus wonderin.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 18, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »

We too.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
He and Jack bounce up in Zurich ,one evening and over a few cocktails ...well the rest is history .

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »
He and Jack bounce up in Zurich ,one evening and over a few cocktails ...well the rest is history .

I guess a few cocktails can mek yuh understand anybody, unless Jack already speak espanol

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

Nah it had to be more than that to get Jack to hire he; That need to get lock up for summiting false credentials to TTFF.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 19, 2009, 08:56:37 PM »

He was not Dutch.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 28, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »
is time he have to go  >:( the man clueless on team selection
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Maturana is certified retarded
« Reply #257 on: March 28, 2009, 08:26:02 PM »
what effin coach worth his effin salt takes of the TWO hardest working players?

the players he put on i have no problem with but scotty subbed over john?? no effin way

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Maturana is certified retarded
« Reply #258 on: March 28, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »

the players he put on i have no problem with but scotty subbed over john?? no effin way

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »
a bottle of piss connected to a battery can run the team better

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 28, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat
I don't agree totally. Stern should have stayed on with Scotty and Jones......ah mean we was trying to win.

Also absolutely no reason to take of Daniel........

I have to join the bandwagon...Maturana has to go !!!!!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #261 on: March 28, 2009, 08:34:40 PM »
Me eh find Daniel was doing much.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 28, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

With all due respect, you don't know football for u to say Maturana doesn't know what he is doing. De man taking some shit players and making them competitive against better teams. So Stern John takes no responsiility for his misses? So the players don't take any responsibility for playin shit? What else u want Maturana to do, go on the field and play himself? Maturana is controversial, but a very good coach and he clearly understands how to develop players despite them lacking fundamentals.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #263 on: March 28, 2009, 08:36:45 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat
Stern miss 2-3 sitters. You saw a different game ?

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 28, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat
I don't agree totally. Stern should have stayed on with Scotty and Jones......ah mean we was trying to win.

Also absolutely no reason to take of Daniel........

I have to join the bandwagon...Maturana has to go !!!!!!!

Daniel contributed absolutely nothing tonight. He's one of my fav players, but he wa sineffective tonight, as he was for the last 2 or 3 games. He needs to find a club.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 28, 2009, 08:40:20 PM »
this is not about stern he get selected to start dais not he fault.

Mats is a goat talk done
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 28, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »
a bottle of piss connected to a battery can run the team better

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat
Stern miss 2-3 sitters. You saw a different game ?
De only sitters I see were missed by Hondurans. Maybe GS using a new definition of 'sitter'.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »
daniel deserved to be subbed, as for stern or scotland it could have gone either way regarding the sub, one coach could look at it and say scotland had the better chances so keep him on, another coach will say stern has the track record so keep him on.
overall, i think maturana did well with the subs today.
as for the starters that is another story.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 08:52:01 PM by real madness »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 28, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »
i think maturana did well with the subs today.
as for the starters that is another story.
My sentiments also. Good subs. Shitty starting central midfield.

1]; } ?>