March 28, 2024, 12:48:22 PM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 51613 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana is certified retarded
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »
Me eh find Daniel was doing much.

daniel was receivin a significant amount ah cuss from d crowd tonight for d shit he was doin. no control, sloppy footwork, losin possession almost every time he have d ball. he had every right to get sub.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »

daniel was receivin a significant amount ah cuss from d crowd tonight for d shit he was doin. no control, sloppy footwork, losin possession almost every time he have d ball. he had every right to get sub.
Another one like Hyland who need to find a club fast to get back good.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2009, 09:01:32 PM »

yeh i see he lose alot of ball
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »
what effin coach worth his effin salt takes of the TWO hardest working players?

the players he put on i have no problem with but scotty subbed over john?? no effin way

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

With all due respect, you don't know football for u to say Maturana doesn't know what he is doing. De man taking some shit players and making them competitive against better teams. So Stern John takes no responsiility for his misses? So the players don't take any responsibility for playin shit? What else u want Maturana to do, go on the field and play himself? Maturana is controversial, but a very good coach and he clearly understands how to develop players despite them lacking fundamentals.

you and maturana same cloth
you talking nonsense, what stern responsibility have to do with MATURANA leaving JOHN on and taking scotty n bleeder off?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »
All goals against Trinidad so far are from set plays.  Free kicks and Corner.  Does anyone know if Maturana really practise against this?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2009, 09:02:50 PM »
Fellas check my signature, I'm definitely not a fan of mats. I've seen far worse from Maturana than this game.

OK maybe Hyland should have started instead of Leon. Wolfe did ok at rightback. Honduras looked dangerous mainly on set pieces (which we already knew). I recall Jan having to make one save and a clearane in the run of play. We make a mistake on the corner and paid the penalty.  

I just happy we get a point.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2009, 09:03:19 PM »
All goals against Trinidad so far are from set plays.  Free kicks and Corner.  Does anyone know if Maturana really practise against this?

he is a retard what u expect  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2009, 09:03:36 PM »
my point is stern should have been subbed not scotty

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2009, 09:04:57 PM »

he is a retard what u expect  :devil:
i going and ask hyland. if not. I real going join the fire maturana campaign.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 28, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »
Neither. Scotland, Jones, and stern are all the same type of hold the ball strikers. Cornell Glen have to be pair with any of them. so is either a Jones-Glenn combo would be best

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »
You doh find Stern was combining well with the midfield.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:17:21 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 28, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »

ah wonder if he does have we forwards practising shots, cause we cyah seem to get to many on net ... :rotfl:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 28, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »
You doh find Stern was combing well with the midfield.
yeah the ODD time he could actually trap the effin ball at his feet

and our ONE attacking play? pass to carlos??? what the eff

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #283 on: March 28, 2009, 09:14:26 PM »

Whey horse, like you really see a different game.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 28, 2009, 09:17:12 PM »

the players he put on i have no problem with but scotty subbed over john?? no effin way

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

With all due respect, you don't know football for u to say Maturana doesn't know what he is doing. De man taking some shit players and making them competitive against better teams. So Stern John takes no responsiility for his misses? So the players don't take any responsibility for playin shit? What else u want Maturana to do, go on the field and play himself? Maturana is controversial, but a very good coach and he clearly understands how to develop players despite them lacking fundamentals.

you and maturana same cloth
you talking nonsense, what stern responsibility have to do with MATURANA leaving JOHN on and taking scotty n bleeder off?

John is our most prolific goal scorer for the last 10yrs, what has Scotty done in national colours? What did Scotty do today to deserve being left on? Neither John nor Scotty played well and it didn't matter which one got subbed off because neither of them looked likely to score as a result of the lack of service. As for taking Theo off, u have me speechless with that 1, he played d most shit today as he usually does. I'll criticize Maturana for starting him as I do for many of his strange decisions. BUT he is overall a very very very experienced coach and it shows. The man working with a group of shitty players yet we are competitive always. Big up Maturana

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2009, 09:17:58 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

But not during qualifying games,no time for experimenting...

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »

Jah boy sometimes after a game its best to leave this site alone if a result doesnt go our way.

Give folks a chance to kool down lil bit.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 28, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »
true that stern out of form regardless of his record, Scotland in form, that is the way it goes

Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #288 on: March 28, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »

Jah boy sometimes after a game its best to leave this site alone if a result doesnt go our way.

Give folks a chance to kool down lil bit.
yeah , I going and play FIFA.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 28, 2009, 09:22:46 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

Is this a joke? Trinidad Been competitive b4 shitrana came down here and we was way better and is he fault he picking shit players like theobald when we got much better players out there the man is retarded...

and i have no idea why my message showing up in the quote???
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:26:26 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline vale

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 28, 2009, 09:27:21 PM »
Tonight we not just lacked intensity but organisation and creativity. This looked like a T&T from the nineties and pre-Benhakker. With the absence of Yorke & Birchall, we lacked creativity and control of the mid-field. Keon Daniel did not have a good game and even though Carlos Edwards tried, I have seen him play much better.

Today was a case for Carlos to lead from the front but he looked ordinary. Also, like our players did not what to do in the last third of the field and I am still wondering why our defense still cannot deal properly with set plays.

Thank goodness Honduras was not at their best or we would have been annilated like in 2001 when they massacred us 4-2. However, a point is a point and once again I say that we are off to a better start than in the last campaign. Problem is now USA, COSTA RICA and MEXICO back to back.

We need to improve and fast. I for one would have started with Kenwyne Jones ahaed of John or Scotland and Latapy ahead of Keon Daniel or one of the other midfielders.

Then again, I am not the coach.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 28, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

Is this a joke? Trinidad Been competitive b4 shitrana came down here and we was way better and is he fault he pickign shit players like theobald when we got much better players out there the man is retarded...

Bro, although I can't stand Theobald, i disagree with u. We may be able to pick DIFFERENT players than Theo, but not neccessarily BETTER. I don't know which better players we have and where u guys hiding them, we have plenty different players u can replace Theo with but where is the huge upgrade, who have more experience and ability? Where are these MUCH BETTER players? Please tell me. AND, if we were so competitive before Maturana why isn't that coach still here?

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 28, 2009, 09:33:33 PM »
Sometimes this site make me sick. you guys swear trinidad players have the best of quality. allyuh always luv to point finger, i dont blame stern for any thing, your strikers only as good as there midfield and the way the service the ball. and trinidad touches and passing is shit . if what u guys talking is true then frick that scrap the entire team minus carlos and find some superstars to play. its not like trinidad have so much to pick from . at the end of the day each player responsible for there own shit . coaching is for practice and the end of the day its up to the players. and all on them play like shit bakes today.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:36:01 PM by WARRIORKING »
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 28, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

Is this a joke? Trinidad Been competitive b4 shitrana came down here and we was way better and is he fault he pickign shit players like theobald when we got much better players out there the man is retarded...

Bro, although I can't stand Theobald, i disagree with u. We may be able to pick DIFFERENT players than Theo, but not neccessarily BETTER. I don't know which better players we have and where u guys hiding them, we have plenty different players u can replace Theo with but where is the huge upgrade, who have more experience and ability? Where are these MUCH BETTER players? Please tell me. AND, if we were so competitive before Maturana why isn't that coach still here?
Hyland played better than theobald in 30 than Theobald played all his 60 minutes

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 28, 2009, 09:36:40 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

Hyland played better than theobald in 30 than Theobald played all his 60 minutes
i agree
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 28, 2009, 09:37:47 PM »
One gets the impression that the fellas playing to SCRIPT.

I watched the rest of the USA V EL SALVADOR game. I wondered if T&T actually want to go to the Big Dance? They seemed to lack conviction.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 28, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

Man you need to call up theobald and tell him to prove me wrong cause watchin these games it pretty clear he is a mess and i would of much rather see man like whitley, telisford on the team but its one thing for a player to get call up and next thing for dudes to start he shouldn't of start... and i hope he don't start next game... And the answer to ur second question is easy Warner is and idiot... what squad wim had to play with?  and he still get fired...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:40:28 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 28, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »
Lil damo WHERE is the ABILITY you saying Theobald have casue for the last couple national games i am yet to see it???...and yuh saying we should also pick him based on experience, so if thats the criteria then lets call Evans wise and dwarika back to the midfield also...

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 28, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

I agree, and Hyland should have started but my point is I don't see Hyland as being a MUCH BETTER option than Theo as one of the posters above seemed to think we leaving out some superstar players to include Theo.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 28, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »
Sometimes this site make me sick. you guys swear trinidad players have the best of quality. allyuh always luv to point finger, i dont blame stern for any thing, your strikers only as good as there midfield and the way the service the ball. and trinidad touches and passing is shit . if what u guys talking is true then frick that scrap the entire team minus carlos and find some superstars to play. its not like trinidad have so much to pick from . at the end of the day each player responsible for there own shit . coaching is for practice and the end of the day its up to the players. and all on them play like shit bakes today.

Finally someone with a little perspective.

1]; } ?>