March 29, 2024, 05:17:39 AM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 51628 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana is certified retarded
« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2009, 09:42:01 PM »
Maturana is either a genius or a jackass. Either way we have played our weakest opponents in the hex and have not won a game. The only "easy" game left is El Savador at home, so he will be finally be revealed when he has our best players at his disposal.  One day we beating the USA the next we loosing to Grenada, corbeaux brand is real pressure
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »
Lil damo WHERE is the ABILITY you saying Theobald have casue for the last couple national games i am yet to see it???...and yuh saying we should also pick him based on experience, so if thats the criteria then lets call Evans wise and dwarika back to the midfield also...

Theo has little to no ability in my opinion, my point was where is the big upgrade that one particular poster seemed to think we have. I don't want to see Theo on that national team again until he improves in every aspect of the game BUT who else do we have. At least he offered some experience if not ability.

Corbeaux

« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »
Tonight we not just lacked intensity but organisation and creativity. This looked like a T&T from the nineties and pre-Benhakker. With the absence of Yorke & Birchall, we lacked creativity and control of the mid-field. Keon Daniel did not have a good game and even though Carlos Edwards tried, I have seen him play much better.

Today was a case for Carlos to lead from the front but he looked ordinary.
Also, like our players did not what to do in the last third of the field and I am still wondering why our defense still cannot deal properly with set plays.

Thank goodness Honduras was not at their best or we would have been annilated like in 2001 when they massacred us 4-2. However, a point is a point and once again I say that we are off to a better start than in the last campaign. Problem is now USA, COSTA RICA and MEXICO back to back.

We need to improve and fast. I for one would have started with Kenwyne Jones ahaed of John or Scotland and Latapy ahead of Keon Daniel or one of the other midfielders.

Then again, I am not the coach.
Were u at the game?   Carllos was by far our best player and thats the best ive seen him play in a national shirt since 06.  Also at this phase we need youth over experience  hyland and birchall to start the remainder of games.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »
I reach home and d 1st thread is this. All yuh good oui when last yr we was drivin on shoulder to reach MLS and we say d dumbtist is a goat we get cuss. D man have a winnin record in d hex. Agree wit d  pre d Don we football goneeeeee wayyyyyyyyyy backkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Thanks Mats
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »
Lil damo WHERE is the ABILITY you saying Theobald have casue for the last couple national games i am yet to see it???...and yuh saying we should also pick him based on experience, so if thats the criteria then lets call Evans wise and dwarika back to the midfield also...

Theo has little to no ability in my opinion, my point was where is the big upgrade that one particular poster seemed to think we have. I don't want to see Theo on that national team again until he improves in every aspect of the game BUT who else do we have. At least he offered some experience if not ability.

Why is this kid putting words in my mouth i saying we have better players didn't say none bout BIG upgrade u went talking bout shit squad we have here in trini but i think u bounce your head o sum... all am sayin is we have better players than him he shouldn't be on the national team talk done u disagree good for you. man i got a feeling u theobald... I like all my trini players but right now he not fit for national team... But it clearly showed when hyland came on it finally look like we could actually get something out of the game.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:52:26 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »

Why is this kid putting words in my mouth i saying we have better players didn't say none bout BIG upgrade u went talking bout shit squad we have here in trini but i think u bounce your head o sum... all am sayin is we have better players than him he shouldn't be on the national team talk done u disagree good for you. man i got a feeling u theobald... I like all my trini players but right now he not fit for national team... But it clearly showed when hyland came on it finally look like we could actually get something out of the game.

First of all calm down bro, in an earlier comment u said we had much better players, go back and read what u wrote. Anyway I do agree that Theo is shit so we can end it agreeing on that.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »

First of all calm down bro, in an earlier comment u said we had much better players, go back and read what u wrote. Anyway I do agree that Theo is shit so we can end it agreeing on that.

Good but ya maturana retarded still...

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2009, 10:01:05 PM »
Can anybody tell me why he was chosen in the first place? I jus wonderin.

Wasn't it to neutralize the South American opposition?????
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2009, 10:10:18 PM »
my point is stern should have been subbed not scotty
You doh find Stern was combing well with the midfield.
yeah the ODD time he could actually trap the effin ball at his feet

and our ONE attacking play? pass to carlos??? what the eff
Whey horse, like you really see a different game.
have to disagree with u here. stern wasnt the worst player on the day but scotty was loking lil more dangerous and creative. he created a chance out fo nothing . stern ahd some poor control and poor passes.

if allyuh complain bout people complain bout BLEEDER oh my freaking word. what tata he play today.
over all i agree with the main sentiments maturana is a mad man. hyland is prodigy for what its worth...by trini standards he needs to play and play some more. young fella with size and skill and confidence, yet still Bleeder ....START REALLY?

Maturana is a mad man talk done. But they r not going to change him now. they will after qualifiers.

btw jones eh do nuttin either eh.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
Can anybody tell me why he was chosen in the first place? I jus wonderin.

Wasn't it to neutralize the South American opposition?????

When we meet dem S/American team after he make sure we come 4th in d hex.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2009, 10:41:37 PM »
what effin coach worth his effin salt takes of the TWO hardest working players?

the players he put on i have no problem with but scotty subbed over john?? no effin way

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

you serious?

Stern John on the ball tonight was brilliant... every ball he got he did something productive...We had no creativity in the midfield and only When Latapy came on Stern and the other strikers looked more threatinging but throughout the game whenever he got the ball he did all the right things....

And he did more running than Scotty...he played the second striker most the night

But I cant fault any of our strikers...they had a 1/2 chance each...We missed Dwight Birchall and Latapy presence... Hyland Birchall combo for me vs USA with Stern and Latapy up front...or Jones if we feeling bold

and K.Daniel was poor tonight...shocking actually

Theobald was decent...not great but good enough

Lawrence and Thomas let me down today..letting the ball bounce over their heads and looked a bit lost at times...but they recovered well after the 60'... A.Edwards and Wolfe out their element but held up enough

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:43:20 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2009, 11:35:13 PM »
The surprise of the nite for me was Daniel.......he needs to find a club and fast! De amount ah too-too dat boy play............my word! :o
Stern and Scotty played well...should have buried the few chances that they got but........!
Theobold=Pressure, he need not start another game.
Leon did ok...........nothing special and did not stand out. Carlos well.........was just Carlos! Talk done!
The defense...faddah dat is pressure! Aklie and Wolf played decent actually! The surprise was Tallest and Thomas and Thomas even more so. It showed tonight that he was extremely slow, like he had lead in he foot!

Ah need to take ah drink yes cause followin the SW does will yuh to do dat! :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 29, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »
Ah see enough references in this thread to some team that goes by the name of Trinidad.....which country does this team represent?  And does FIFA know about this team??.... >:( >:(  

Look ah going in mih bed now and de guilty parties better explain they postings by tomorrow when ah wake up or else.... :waiting: :waiting:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 29, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »
Jah boy sometimes after a game its best to leave this site alone if a result doesnt go our way.

Give folks a chance to kool down lil bit.

Nah, allyuh men juss need to stop responding tuh deez shit threads...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 29, 2009, 06:43:01 AM »
The surprise of the nite for me was Daniel.......he needs to find a club and fast! De amount ah too-too dat boy play............my word! :o
Stern and Scotty played well...should have buried the few chances that they got but........!
Theobold=Pressure, he need not start another game.
Leon did ok...........nothing special and did not stand out. Carlos well.........was just Carlos! Talk done!
The defense...faddah dat is pressure! Aklie and Wolf played decent actually! The surprise was Tallest and Thomas and Thomas even more so. It showed tonight that he was extremely slow, like he had lead in he foot!

Ah need to take ah drink yes cause followin the SW does will yuh to do dat! :beermug:

wolfe play good?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 29, 2009, 07:05:20 AM »
what effin coach worth his effin salt takes of the TWO hardest working players?

the players he put on i have no problem with but scotty subbed over john?? no effin way

john missed 2-3 sitters

maturana is a effin goat

you serious?

Stern John on the ball tonight was brilliant... every ball he got he did something productive...We had no creativity in the midfield and only When Latapy came on Stern and the other strikers looked more threatinging but throughout the game whenever he got the ball he did all the right things....

And he did more running than Scotty...he played the second striker most the night

But I cant fault any of our strikers...they had a 1/2 chance each...We missed Dwight Birchall and Latapy presence... Hyland Birchall combo for me vs USA with Stern and Latapy up front...or Jones if we feeling bold

and K.Daniel was poor tonight...shocking actually

Theobald was decent...not great but good enough

Lawrence and Thomas let me down today..letting the ball bounce over their heads and looked a bit lost at times...but they recovered well after the 60'... A.Edwards and Wolfe out their element but held up enough

Are you out of mind!!

Theobald was decent what game were you watching?
 or do you even understand that theobald can't even match up with the worst midfielder in the world. 

Yuh see this is why we have selection issues because people think we should reward a player even if he performs horribly time and time again as a result of popularity.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 29, 2009, 07:16:55 AM »
/ttff give Scolari ah bligh na ;)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 29, 2009, 09:53:43 AM »
That fool still here, now tell me what really wrong with that picture. Dem backward like the people in Trinidad and Tobago passport office. Two points is plenty right??? That cobo still flying and ting starting to stink around here.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 29, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »
i really doh know what to say about that man again nah, but maybe jack like it so
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #319 on: March 29, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »
I not a fan of maturana at all but so far he getting decent results.  We beat USA in the last round, draw at El Salvador (after they play the US yesterday we cant call them a $hit side).  The man only had two bad results in my opinion, the defeat at bermuda at home (did great to win on the road and progress so give the man some props) and the draw against honduras yesterday.

I don't understand why he getting blame when some players do $hit and when players do well, the credit going to latas (i.e. they playing latas brand).  What brand latas have as a coach?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 29, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »
I not a fan of maturana at all but so far he getting decent results.  We beat USA in the last round, draw at El Salvador (after they play the US yesterday we cant call them a $hit side).  The man only had two bad results in my opinion, the defeat at bermuda at home (did great to win on the road and progress so give the man some props) and the draw against honduras yesterday.
I don't understand why he getting blame when some players do $hit and when players do well, the credit going to latas (i.e. they playing latas brand).  What brand latas have as a coach?

but nightmare what about failure at the Digicel caribbean championships..resulting on our first failure to qualify to the Gold Cup..dont consider that a bad result?..as a coach he should not shoulder blame?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 29, 2009, 04:06:26 PM »

but nightmare what about failure at the Digicel caribbean championships..resulting on our first failure to qualify to the Gold Cup..dont consider that a bad result?..as a coach he should not shoulder blame?

he still doesn't inspire me yet, but my feeling is that d former "support" staff was d poison arrow around dat time, d man does actually assert he self ah little more now, an' while d performances not great they won't as bad as the digicel cup IMO
I pity the fool....

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #322 on: March 29, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »

I forget about the digicel, I erased that from my memory... ;D  That was really bad but we are still in the running and I think we could pull off a draw on wednesday which we haven't done since the strike squad days.

Offline pufftrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 29, 2009, 04:14:22 PM »
this is a bullshit thread. i feel some of allyuh hoping for a repeat of when Bertie get leggo and dey bring in Beenie man. ain't happening this time. mats here till the end. he is getting good results with the team that he has. one thing i feel peeps doh reconize is how much parity there is in this hex. all 6 are very close to each other. is not mats fault that yorkie, memum and ince out at the same time.
every man has the right to an opinion but that does not give him the right to be a jackass

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 29, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »
this is a bullshit thread. i feel some of allyuh hoping for a repeat of when Bertie get leggo and dey bring in Beenie man. ain't happening this time. mats here till the end. he is getting good results with the team that he has. one thing i feel peeps doh reconize is how much parity there is in this hex. all 6 are very close to each other. is not mats fault that yorkie, memum and ince out at the same time.

I wonder why you say is ah bullshit tread? So you think that this team really really really playing good football to warrant him not being fired???
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »

I wonder why you say is ah bullshit tread? So you think that this team really really really playing good football to warrant him not being fired???

doh worry with them, u go hear them bawling later on, if things doh go good
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »

Of course we playin gr8 football we unbeaten in d hex.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2009, 06:38:59 PM »
once we keep drawing the games we good  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
once we keep drawing the games we good  :devil:

How far we go reach wit 8 pts? Nigeria/Ghana but not SA.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »
Ah see enough references in this thread to some team that goes by the name of Trinidad & Tobago.....which country does this team represent?  And does FIFA know about this team??.... >:( >:(  

Look ah going in mih bed now and de guilty parties better explain they postings by tomorrow when ah wake up or else.... :waiting: :waiting:

Just making the corrections before Brownsugar wake up & check the forum!!

Allyuh men who forgetting is Trinidad & Tobago please sort allyuh selves out!!
Yorke, Kenwyne & a few other players on the team were born in Tobago so please remember what T&T stands for!!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 08:21:55 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>