April 25, 2024, 11:37:44 PM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 52101 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
I finally adding my name to the list... time to end the experiment and send dis Colombian back tuh de coca fields.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2009, 08:38:08 PM »
ah jess talkin to ah man and he say the same thing ( Vranes) to b the coach .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 01, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »
I finally adding my name to the list... time to end the experiment and send dis Colombian back tuh de coca fields.

You believe in statistical expts. w/> 99% confidence?  Seemed like a foregone conclusion to me for quite sometime, still I could respect your due diligence and agree unequivocally w/your final conclusion
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 01, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
this come like tryin to blow up ah balloon with farts.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline fLaSh

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 01, 2009, 08:51:49 PM »
I'm not going to say much more about Maturana. All I wanna say has already been said. I'm lookinng towards the future and Francisco is the past as far as I'm concerned.

It's all about the future and being solutions oriented.
This is what Jack Warner needs to do.

Thank Maturana for his services and dismiss him tonight!
Fly out to Europe and talk to Frank Rijkaard and Roberto Mancini.
Hire whichever is better at speaking English and write them a blank cheque.
Hire Vranes as Assistant Coach to work with Latapy
Fly your new coach in for unveiling on Monday April 6th..start of a new week and exactly two months before our next qualifier.

Ample time for us to get organized for Costa Rica and Mexico

Gentlemen...have a good night and keep the faith..we'll make South Africa if Jack can forget fighting the good fight with Ramesh and Gypsy for a lil while and do what needs to be done over the weekend.

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 01, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »
TTFF should be organising a severance package for he and he staff right now we.  What a clueless coach at this level of football.  What an embrassment tonight!!!
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 01, 2009, 08:53:23 PM »
Welcome. It is good to have you from the Dark Side!!

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 01, 2009, 08:54:40 PM »
I don't know what magic or puja or who obeahman Jack went by to get Beenhakker...

... but he need to pull out that same bag ah magic beans again!!

I eh know who go want to come and coach we... Wim again?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
Flash boi like JW have more money 2 make wit d UNC than d SW.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sulty

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »
dey should fire him in Nashville...doh even let him get on the Plane...they should make his ass swim home!!
I'm sure Jack could pull that off and get away with it!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
dey should fire him in Nashville...doh even let him get on the Plane...they should make his ass swim home!!
I'm sure Jack could pull that off and get away with it!

Since d Chicago game I find a flight 4 he on travelocity.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »
One word for he .. Clueless

Send him back to coach his horses in Columbia!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »
Go ahead fire Pacho. That would not solve we problems. We need a whole mid-field. All of them should be playing at home. The EPL guys not worth it.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 01, 2009, 09:11:41 PM »
Listen if they dont fire him now, and then fire him late in the campaign with few games remaining when we are on our knees then that would be unfair to the incoming coach by asking him to do miracles in a short period of time..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »
Go ahead fire Pacho. That would not solve we problems. We need a whole mid-field. All of them should be playing at home. The EPL guys not worth it.

A problem has many parts firin d dumtist/rancher is a gr8 place 2 strt. D other pieces go fall in place.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: April 01, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

Who will you replace our European midfielders with? Carlos, Yorke, Birchall and Hyland not playing home...

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 01, 2009, 09:18:29 PM »
Fenwick

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 01, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »
This flight leaving tomorrow afternoon.....I'm sure arrangements can be made to have his stuff shipped to him.

$604select      Copa Airlines   5:27p BOG    9:50p (5h 23m)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 01, 2009, 09:21:23 PM »
Next game is June 6th... pro league starting soon... get a new coach in...we know the foreign based... get 3 b internationals in and try out new local players with the one's that deserve to be there from the maturana era

Shabazz and Fenwick both agreed that Elton John Nigel Daniel and Noel Williams should be given a real shot at the FB positions...as well as G.Wolfe of Connection and J.James must get a try at RB or LB

Avery and Cyd (once they are palying before June) must be in the squad... also Colin Samuel has to be in the squad as well..

-------------------------------------------Ince

Gray/E.John/N.Daniel/James---------Tallest--------------Andrews/Sancho---------A.John/N.Williams/N.Daniel/James

Edwards-----------------------Dwight-------------Birchall----------------------C.Samuel/K.Daniel

-----------------------------S.JOHN-----------J.Scotland/R.Latapy/K.Jones

that is the options for June 6th and 10th

Maturana and his staff out

Hislop.. A.Edwards out... Wolfe possibly in as a wing option..not RB

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 01, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »
Small magician you can create 100 different formations with 100 different players but  if dem players decide to play like how most of dem played against Honduras and USA it wont matter .the end results will be disappointing.and if the coaching tactics and selections dont change ...the end result will be the disappointing too

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 01, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »
Small magician you can create 100 different formations with 100 different players but  if dem players decide to play like how most of dem played against Honduras and USA it wont matter .the end results will be disappointing.and if the coaching tactics and selections dont change ...the end result will be the disappointing too

Motivation bout intrinsic and EXTRINSIC. At present both is lackin. D coach will bring d E Motivation which will help wit d I Motivation

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 01, 2009, 09:31:47 PM »
i will finally post on this thread,the man is ah DUNCE who wasting we chances to go th sa2010 :puking:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 01, 2009, 09:32:19 PM »
ah tell alyah ,by tomorrow it go hav more like Deeks here,saying is not Mats fault ,screw it I give up .
A mid with the like of Yorke ,latas,me mum,hyland,roberts,bleeder,noel,keon we still not good enough to please ppl then fack it i give up to keep mats .

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 01, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »
he ha to have round de clock security,somebody might kick he ass.or pelt they shoe behind him.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 01, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »
This flight leaving tomorrow afternoon.....I'm sure arrangements can be made to have his stuff shipped to him.

$604select      Copa Airlines   5:27p BOG    9:50p (5h 23m)

Cosign

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 01, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »
Next game is June 6th... pro league starting soon... get a new coach in...we know the foreign based... get 3 b internationals in and try out new local players with the one's that deserve to be there from the maturana era

Shabazz and Fenwick both agreed that Elton John Nigel Daniel and Noel Williams should be given a real shot at the FB positions...as well as G.Wolfe of Connection and J.James must get a try at RB or LB

Avery and Cyd (once they are palying before June) must be in the squad... also Colin Samuel has to be in the squad as well..

Gray/E.John/N.Daniel/James---------Tallest--------------Andrews/Sancho---------A.John/N.Williams/N.Daniel/James

Edwards-----------------------Dwight-------------Birchall----------------------C.Samuel/K.Daniel

Darryl Roberts?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 01, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »

Darryl Roberts?

possibly..If Roberts could play LW which i'm sure he can he should get a call up... but upfront ... I cant see him playing over Stern and Scotty...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 02, 2009, 06:42:39 AM »
i will finally post on this thread,the man is ah DUNCE who wasting we chances to go th sa2010 :puking:

You know football Ricky. Alyuh know de game is years we playing de game. That mess last night was all because of none coaching. Come nah man.

I would have fired he at half time. Our team looked clueless like the damm coach. I feel real real sick to during that game.  :puking:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 02, 2009, 06:47:52 AM »

You know football Ricky. Alyuh know de game is years we playing de game. That mess last night was all because of none coaching. Come nah man.

I would have fired he at half time. Our team looked clueless like the damm coach. I feel real real sick to during that game.  :puking:

Thank God I got all meh upset feelin last yr at d MLS. So now I just supportin d sw fast becomin like WI cricket gr8 if we win next when we loose. If it was not for dis site I might not know when is we next game like how I does hear peeps talkin bout cricket  remember we have a game.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 02, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »
Pack dis man bags please................I want to tickets to SA :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

1]; } ?>