April 25, 2024, 02:01:02 PM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 52064 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #420 on: April 02, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »
The players must be questioned as well. Maturana had a decent selection with maybe the exception of Hyland. But the overall mentality of the players aproach to the game had little to do with Maturana. No tracking, pressuring the ball, attacking runs to support etc.

Yeah the players questionable but they playing de same way over a year now... who responsibility it is to motivate the players and to select the right players who fit, on form and have high morale??

The buck have to stop somewhere. If one or two men playing shit then is de men fault and de coach need to recognize and adjust.... when de whole side playing collective filth is the coach fault... and the federation have to adjust...

and is not like we now start to play dis level of shit

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 02, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »
The players must be questioned as well. Maturana had a decent selection with maybe the exception of Hyland. But the overall mentality of the players aproach to the game had little to do with Maturana. No tracking, pressuring the ball, attacking runs to support etc.

Yeah the players questionable but they playing de same way over a year now... who responsibility it is to motivate the players and to select the right players who fit, on form and have high morale??

The buck have to stop somewhere. If one or two men playing shit then is de men fault and de coach need to recognize and adjust.... when de whole side playing collective filth is the coach fault... and the federation have to adjust...

Ent!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 02, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

Ent!

Ash wed 2008 I eh catholic and I nearly went ash after dat game
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 02, 2009, 12:46:59 PM »
oh god, i just had a mid day nap dream with meh father telling meh Jack fired Maturana.  Why did i wake up?  In that dreamland it was sweeeet

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 02, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
Tell me this, was the player talent pool better in 2009 as opposed to 2005?  I think not.  Big difference in my opinion is that the players played to a plan, minimizing their individual deficiencies and collectively working to a common and clear goal.  Okay it may have been defensive in nature but it was clear.  Under this goat herder, we don't appear to know what time of day it is.  And please we need to stop trying to convert sub-par players from their club position to anywhere on the field.  They are not good enough in the first place to make it at their natural position but they are better than the position player they are replacing.  Rubbish

Blessing
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 02, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »
Its been more than 20 hours since our last piece ah shit of a game we played ..AND THIS MAN IS STILL OUR COACH?????..it obvious why he should be replaced, was a peitition really necessary when its clear that he should be replaced...but yes dont forget we are a serious footballing country..oh yes we take our football seriously
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 01:43:52 PM by Sando prince »

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 02, 2009, 02:11:01 PM »

Darryl Roberts?

possibly..If Roberts could play LW which i'm sure he can he should get a call up... but upfront ... I cant see him playing over Stern and Scotty...

I wonder if Daryl could take Birchie's role?  He does fight the game. He has a better touch than Birch and is more confident on the ball.I always say that Brichie should always be on the field but even though his passing and touch has improved he still has some work to do.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 03, 2009, 07:23:57 AM »

Darryl Roberts?

possibly..If Roberts could play LW which i'm sure he can he should get a call up... but upfront ... I cant see him playing over Stern and Scotty...

I wonder if Daryl could take Birchie's role?  He does fight the game. He has a better touch than Birch and is more confident on the ball.I always say that Brichie should always be on the field but even though his passing and touch has improved he still has some work to do.

If that youth is healty then he should be giving a chance to play. He is a hustler but we done know what the bigger problem is...so that getting dealt with right now in ah meeting.  ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 04, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »
Ah read through the comments and ah only shaking mih head and laughing cuz like you Weary, ah remember when we tell people from early dis coach eh good, we were made to feel like we were blaspheming against the goodly dentist.  Ah remember after one ah Touches reports, men say he too negative and he should take ah vacation. 

But like granny say who cyar hear will feel and boy dem Americans surely make we feel it Wednesday night....
So let me say it again....just the way ah say it some time ago when we were all up in arms.....

MATURANA MUST GO!!!!!      [/b]
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 04, 2009, 12:27:03 PM »
Ah read through the comments and ah only shaking mih head and laughing cuz like you Weary, ah remember when we tell people from early dis coach eh good, we were made to feel like we were blaspheming against the goodly dentist.  Ah remember after one ah Touches reports, men say he too negative and he should take ah vacation. 

But like granny say who cyar hear will feel and boy dem Americans surely make we feel it Wednesday night....
So let me say it again....just the way ah say it some time ago when we were all up in arms.....

MATURANA MUST GO!!!!!      [/b]

What u talkin bout gyul I was lobbyin 4 meh man Wim d long distance relationship was killin meh.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 05, 2009, 12:22:36 AM »
i did my part in flooding emails with "maturana must go".  Do your part next Email: ttff1908@yahoo.com, shaunfuentes@yahoo.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 05, 2009, 11:40:16 AM »
i did my part in flooding emails with "maturana must go".  Do your part next Email: ttff1908@yahoo.com, shaunfuentes@yahoo.com

I just send mih email and ah feel ah fax it tomorrow and then send it in de mail......and I'll keep going like the man in the Shawshank Redemption....write until dey get fed up... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 05, 2009, 02:19:45 PM »

I just send mih email and ah feel ah fax it tomorrow and then send it in de mail......and I'll keep going like the man in the Shawshank Redemption....write until dey get fed up... :devil: ;D

U go girl

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 05, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »
I did my part and emailed them  ;)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 05, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »
Email dem peeps email dem

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2009, 02:12:39 AM »
Tell me this, was the player talent pool better in 2009 as opposed to 2005?  I think not.  Big difference in my opinion is that the players played to a plan, minimizing their individual deficiencies and collectively working to a common and clear goal.  Okay it may have been defensive in nature but it was clear.  Under this goat herder, we don't appear to know what time of day it is.  And please we need to stop trying to convert sub-par players from their club position to anywhere on the field.  They are not good enough in the first place to make it at their natural position but they are better than the position player they are replacing.  Rubbish

Blessing

goat herder, LOL!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 06, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen please let your voices be heard thru these e-mails. ^^^^  Time is of the essence.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:06:38 AM by Weh-it-is »

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »

jawfifa@aol.com

FLOOD DEM!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!
« Reply #438 on: April 08, 2009, 12:10:38 PM »
 :cheers: :chilling: :wavetowel: :mackdaddy: ENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Go donkey! Go donkey!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 08, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »
HALLEUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 08, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
After jack get he four more years with FIFA he felt better; then he hit ah six in the stands putting an end to the era of Maturana and his team.  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 08, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
After jack get he four more years with FIFA he felt better; then he hit ah six in the stands putting an end to the era of Maturana and his team.  ;D

A single was required no need 2 go 4 a six.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 08, 2009, 02:45:48 PM »

jawfifa@aol.com

FLOOD DEM!
i tell yuh it does work.  TTFF secretary and dem email flood up of protest letters wanting Mats gone.  Sending email are more powerful incombination of just posting your opinion on the forum

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 08, 2009, 02:58:01 PM »

A single was required no need 2 go 4 a six.

I like to see de ball hit up in de stands and have people ducking and ting from cock ball lash.  ;)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 08, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »

jawfifa@aol.com

FLOOD DEM!
i tell yuh it does work.  TTFF secretary and dem email flood up of protest letters wanting Mats gone.  Sending email are more powerful incombination of just posting your opinion on the forum

Ent!! Lewwe keep them e-mails address handy.  :P

1]; } ?>