March 28, 2024, 09:37:21 AM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 51608 times)

Offline BESBRAHN

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football is life!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »
People,

We cannot get to South Africa with Maturana as coach. There is no structure and plan that you can identify on the field. What brand are we playing? Under Beenhakker you could have seen a plan and we had a brand. The team looked solid with a good structure..this compensated for a few men out of position,etc..

Now that this does not exist there is more talk about who should play and who should not...only man people berate under Beenhakker was Stern and Beenhakker insisted that he was a good player and look what he did against Mexico to get us to d Bahrain playoff...

I still believe Hyland and Trent Noel should have started..or at least one of them..Kenwyne and Scotland...and one day Guerra will have to get his chance..anybody who saw him against Panama will realise what a talent he is in midfield.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana is certified retarded
« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »
Ah see enough references in this thread to some team that goes by the name of Trinidad & Tobago.....which country does this team represent?  And does FIFA know about this team??.... >:( >:(  

Look ah going in mih bed now and de guilty parties better explain they postings by tomorrow when ah wake up or else.... :waiting: :waiting:

Just making the corrections before Brownsugar wake up & check the forum!!

Allyuh men who forgetting is Trinidad & Tobago please sort allyuh selves out!!
Yorke, Kenwyne & a few other players on the team were born in Tobago so please remember what T&T stands for!!!
um kenwyne was born in point fortin trinidad but i get ur point.. ...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 30, 2009, 12:26:05 AM »
People,

We cannot get to South Africa with Maturana as coach. There is no structure and plan that you can identify on the field. What brand are we playing? Under Beenhakker you could have seen a plan and we had a brand. The team looked solid with a good structure..this compensated for a few men out of position,etc..

Now that this does not exist there is more talk about who should play and who should not...only man people berate under Beenhakker was Stern and Beenhakker insisted that he was a good player and look what he did against Mexico to get us to d Bahrain playoff...

I still believe Hyland and Trent Noel should have started..or at least one of them..Kenwyne and Scotland...and one day Guerra will have to get his chance..anybody who saw him against Panama will realise what a talent he is in midfield.

Didn't Beenhakker step in right about this point in qualifying last campaign... and still had time to implement his sytem and take the team to Germany?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 30, 2009, 12:29:26 AM »
doh worry with them, u go hear them bawling later on, if things doh go good

...juss like we wouldn't be hearing ah peep from none ah allyuh when TnT qualify.  Yes ah say when.  Color it... bold it... italicize it or bookmark it. 

Bakes say it... we going South Africa!

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2009, 01:13:33 AM »
People,

Wow BESBRAHN what you said there is the exact expression of what I think is going with the team and about Maturana and how he "organises" them. Thanks, you saved me typing it, lol.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana is certified retarded
« Reply #335 on: March 30, 2009, 01:17:09 AM »
Ah see enough references in this thread to some team that goes by the name of Trinidad & Tobago.....which country does this team represent?  And does FIFA know about this team??.... >:( >:(  

Look ah going in mih bed now and de guilty parties better explain they postings by tomorrow when ah wake up or else.... :waiting: :waiting:

Just making the corrections before Brownsugar wake up & check the forum!!

Allyuh men who forgetting is Trinidad & Tobago please sort allyuh selves out!!
Yorke, Kenwyne & a few other players on the team were born in Tobago so please remember what T&T stands for!!!
um kenwyne was born in point fortin trinidad but i get ur point.. ...
Me think he meant tuh say keon, if i'm not mistaken.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 30, 2009, 01:20:03 AM »

...juss like we wouldn't be hearing ah peep from none ah allyuh when TnT qualify.  Yes ah say when.  Color it... bold it... italicize it or bookmark it. 

I take no solice in your prediction , although i ardently hope so. time will tell!        positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2009, 07:39:38 AM »

Mats go have to prove meh wrong quickly
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2009, 07:42:16 AM »

Mats go have to prove meh wrong quickly

If ever I want 2 b proven wrong is on dis 1.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 30, 2009, 08:05:47 AM »
damn right
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 30, 2009, 08:13:35 AM »
damn right

U go sponsor a Mats appreciation ad in d daily express/guardian/newsday. U does type like a man who could afford it.  :beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 30, 2009, 08:34:30 AM »
damn right

U go sponsor a Mats appreciation ad in d daily express/guardian/newsday. U does type like a man who could afford it.  :beermug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :devil: we go see  ::) , i go have to swallow meh words if and digest it if he get the job done
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 30, 2009, 08:36:59 AM »
damn right

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :devil: we go see  ::) , i go have to swallow meh words if and digest it if he get the job done

Dat eh go b hard we goin 2 d big dance back 2 back I go give yuh some honey 2 wash down d aloes  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 30, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »
 :'(  :'(
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 01, 2009, 07:58:35 PM »
yeh , i not posting again for d night again, as a supporter i rel sad what i see 2nite, i cah even put it in words, who vex f**k alyuh, Mats need to go ok, talk done. f**k he mudder c**t
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »
Fenwick or Vranes

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 01, 2009, 08:07:21 PM »
yeh , i not posting again for d night again, as a supporter i rel sad what i see 2nite, i cah even put it in words, who vex f**k alyuh, Mats need to go ok, talk done. f**k he mudder c**t
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lardddddddddd I feel yuh pain but I still keeping faith, I really would like to see a new coach come in.
FENWICK

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 01, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
BRING IN FENWICK

Any mothaf**king coach that plays hislop and aklie edwards in consecutive road matches in USA is dunce as hell
Hart for president

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »
Corbeaux Brand.  Only the blind will say dat this man deserve a paycheck.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 01, 2009, 08:10:44 PM »
BRING IN FENWICK
Agree!  Why are we wasting time and money on Maturana?  He has no tactical awareness.  That is what separated Beenie from all the other losers we have had, using the same players.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »
Say after me Mats eh goin a place

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:30 PM »
at least bring in someone who can actually f**king talk to the players!!!!!
Hart for president

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »
So he starts Wolfe in defense despite him having played there only twice, against Panama and Honduras, then has to withdraw him so he can't use Latapy.  Also starts with a striker combination that has 0 goals between them in 2 months with the Championship player of the month on the bench.  :banginghead:

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:09 PM »
So he starts Wolfe in defense despite him having played there only twice, against Panama and Honduras, then has to withdraw him so he can't use Latapy.  Also starts with a striker combination that has 0 goals between them in 2 months with the Championship player of the month on the bench.  :banginghead:
Doh say that too loud.  Palos will say we giving Latas a pass and shift de focus from Matu Pachu.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »
eh eh first time ah ever see you curse lol .Doh stress everybody doing good  ,i might already be to late for us ,screw it let him stay ,jack not firing him anyway .

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 01, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »
I was giving Mats ah chance still, but its time to get rid of him now before its to late. We not going ah damn place with him coaching us.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 01, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
he have to go now
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Sting

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2009, 08:29:22 PM »
Maturana is a C%&$...

Why substitute a defender at half time when you are down one goal?  Did we make a mistake on the initial selection?

Why take off Chris Birchall when he was the hardest working man on the field?

Why play Birchall defensive midfield when he has a 40 yard rocket?

Why not substitue Kenwyn Jones when he added nothing for 90 minutes?

Why not bring on Latapy at halftime?

Why not play Stern John in midfield?  Stern John's position is no longer an offensive player (he played well tonight) but he needs to do like Dwight Yorke and switch to midfield.  He is a good passer of the ball.

Why not put Stern John in the midfield (it should not be hard to find a midfield player to leave home), and add Cornell Glen to the team.

Why is Brent Sancho not on the team?

Why is Colin Samuel not on the team?

Why is that C%#$ still the head coach?

This coach does not have a clue as to what he is doing!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »
Say after me Mats eh goin a place

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 01, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »
he have to go now

The powers that be simply want to sabotage TT football, no one in their right mind who cared about the nation and its football development would have kept this man as head coach after losing to Bermuda at home, now here we are.  2pts from 3 matches w/continued woeful team selection and outfield play, deja vu
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>