April 28, 2024, 01:10:12 AM

Author Topic: Latas vs. Corneal  (Read 6414 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latas vs. Corneal
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
I think Chelsea"s Coach Scolari summed up Trini Soca Warriors Forumities- Everybody on this site is a coach. He said that in reference to Brazilian fans. I think we are in the same boat. It even gets better when one is in company with supporters who go to support only when we are winning. They all have their favourite player and want him on the field even when he is injured.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 08:09:20 PM »
I think Chelsea"s Coach Scolari summed up Trini Soca Warriors Forumities- Everybody on this site is a coach. He said that in reference to Brazilian fans. I think we are in the same boat. It even gets better when one is in company with supporters who go to support only when we are winning. They all have their favourite player and want him on the field even when he is injured.

dais so true ..we gone beyond dat too as some of us eh want we favourite players  to stay retired !

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »
ah did stay away from posting eh, and ah was hoping somebody in dis thread would have given me the answer to de question i had, which was (and i very humbly ask) who is de talent dat Latas identify or 'spoke of' during his last visit? and ah not trying to be rude or nutten, ah just didn't know bout dat.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 10:26:14 PM »
D man say he went intercol and say he like how Mucurapo look. So dey might run out 4 we.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »
ah did stay away from posting eh, and ah was hoping somebody in dis thread would have given me the answer to de question i had, which was (and i very humbly ask) who is de talent dat Latas identify or 'spoke of' during his last visit? and ah not trying to be rude or nutten, ah just didn't know bout dat.

Yuh want de trute..yuh sure yuh could handle the trute?

Is HARDEST!   dais who controversial carrying on about.

Wha going on TI?

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2008, 01:58:23 PM »

Is HARDEST!   dais who controversial carrying on about.

Wha going on TI?

:rotfl:

allyuh see why i did stay away from posting, cause it was de same thing over and over again bout dat ass (me eh calling him by he columbian name again)

when jack jump in de fray ah say good....now ah realize is another set ah stupid talk and seer men (women?) or people who apparently does talk/text to Latas, steups.

me, i go wait til Jack sort it out, and we hear/see something from Latas and Dwight and whoever else running de team. doh worry ah go still be keeping up on the comic relief available here......seriously though, what about de men dat Latas "spoke of" when he was last back home, anybody?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2008, 02:48:12 PM »
D man say he went intercol and say he like how Mucurapo look. So dey might run out 4 we.

Dey mighta help we against Grenada.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »
Correck Brown Jack say Mucurapo coulda beat Grenada.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »
Contoversial,
                     Are those players you mentioned defenders? We lacking in the wing back positions, and Akile is a very good prospect at left wing back. He needs lots of work, off course. All them players needs lots of work. Their first touch and distribution needs plenty work.

pacheco and williams first touch is much better than akile's, their ball control and ability to pass in transition is also better, corneal has no idea about talent, he simply selects on personal bias and his favorites, you can't select a team based on curry favour, corneal is the x factor in the selection of the team, if hes out of the picture and latas is in, there will be no selection based on bias, just simply talent and skill.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »

Is HARDEST!   dais who controversial carrying on about.

Wha going on TI?

merry christmas Lazarus, i see this thread has awaken you from your slumber, but i don't know why people continue to call me this TI fellow.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 01:02:59 PM »

Wha going on TI?

merry christmas Lazarus, i see this thread has awaken you from your slumber, but i don't know why people continue to call me this TI fellow.

True Trini ah believe is me he calling Lazarus (why because ah stay away from posting? ok then.very witty), anyway i just said i stayed away dat eh ha nutten wid nobody personally....look i too old for de kinda stupidness some men choose to get into on here, i was simply waiting for someone to ask who were de men Latas 'spoke of' and nobody eh ask and ah get lil impatient....ah still waiting for somebody to tell me who de men an dem is?

TrueTrini ah go let you deal with de TI thing.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 01:13:00 PM »

Wha going on TI?

True Trini ah believe is me he calling Lazarus (why because ah stay away from posting? ok then.very witty), anyway i just said i stayed away dat eh ha nutten wid nobody personally....look i too old for de kinda stupidness some men choose to get into on here, i was simply waiting for someone to ask who were de men Latas 'spoke of' and nobody eh ask and ah get lil impatient....ah still waiting for somebody to tell me who de men an dem is?

TrueTrini ah go let you deal with de TI thing.

well since no one seems to comprehend your question and would resort to assumptions and speculation, ill clear the air for you, im glad your curiosity hasn't left you like sleeping beauty who still assumes i am, someone who i am not, the answer lies in where latas is from in trinidad and where his mother is from, if you know the answer you will know what players he spoke of/to. Merry Christmas

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »
yuh see star, dis is what i don't have time for, i was simply looking for a simple answer to-what i thought was- a simple question, i really not on de back and forth thing and de weak attempts at humor and all dat.

well i guess ah get me answer then.....and if you want to have de last word here bredda, go right ahead and respond even though yuh gimme meh answer and put meh in meh place, dis should be de end, ok. oh and merry xmas to you as well.

1]; } ?>