April 28, 2024, 10:11:31 AM

Author Topic: Everyone is running scared and in a panic  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Everyone is running scared and in a panic
« on: December 12, 2008, 10:31:30 AM »
Since T&T got eliminated everyone is in a panic and running scared, these are some of the comments and posts that are out there

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal
-Suggestions for a new Coach

Members now is not the time to panic , whilst its unfortunate that we got knocked out the bigger prize is still ahead and its attainable ( the nucleus of the team is still intact). I still believe that Maturana can do the job , just keep in mind that we will be facing South Americans teams ( and he knows how to prepare for these teams)
I am sure Jamaica would like to be where we are now ( into the 2nd round of the W/C qualifiers)

HAVE FAITH

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone is running scared and in a panic
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »
Call back Beenie NOW!!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:51:16 AM by Filho »

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
Since T&T got eliminated everyone is in a panic and running scared, these are some of the comments and posts that are out there

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal

Members now is not the time to panic , whilst its unfortunate that we got knocked out the bigger prize is still ahead and its attainable ( the nucleus of the team is still intact). I still believe that Maturana can do the job , just keep in mind that we will be facing South Americans teams ( and he knows how to prepare for these teams)
I am sure Jamaica would like to be where we are now ( into the 2nd round of the W/C qualifiers)

HAVE FAITH

ohhh gaaawd...
yuh go get pong for this one... :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 11:01:47 AM by Boodsy »

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
I still believe that Maturana can do the job , just keep in mind that we will be facing South Americans teams ( and he knows how to prepare for these teams).

HAVE FAITH
Where all yuh does come from with this non-sense!!!  How many games have you seen?  Stop focusing on de fact dat we in de Hex, we have been there before, we are not Grenada.  I understand and appreciate the need to stay positive and keep the faith but oh gosh man sprinkle it with a dose of reality or sense nah?

Anyway Pacho is de boss and we going to South Africa in 2010.  Dat is what yuh want to hear right?

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »
I still believe that Maturana can do the job , just keep in mind that we will be facing South Americans teams ( and he knows how to prepare for these teams)
Unless we magically get placed in the CONMEBOL WCQ's (Jack is GOD to many people on here so it possible), we won't be playing any South American teams bro.  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »
We have FAITH, just not in Maturana :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal

HAVE FAITH

Actually, many of the posters you're referring to, were around 3 years ago when BSC was clearly NOT the man for the job to take us to Germany, but "...was given a chance for the first 2-3 games.." (sound familiar?) and we all know how THAT ended up! So maybe it's NOT panic, but rather a case of seeing history about to repeat itself, and trying to prevent it by making the cut NOW rather than later...and FYI it's CENTRAL AMERICAN opposition Slade...it MAY become SOUTH American IF we finish 4th in the hex tho  ;)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 11:24:29 AM »
I still believe that Maturana can do the job , just keep in mind that we will be facing South Americans teams ( and he knows how to prepare for these teams)
Unless we magically get placed in the CONMEBOL WCQ's (Jack is GOD to many people on here so it possible), we won't be playing any South American teams bro.  8)

Not if we finish 4th ...

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal

HAVE FAITH

Actually, many of the posters you're referring to, were around 3 years ago when BSC was clearly NOT the man for the job to take us to Germany, but "...was given a chance for the first 2-3 games.." (sound familiar?) and we all know how THAT ended up! So maybe it's NOT panic, but rather a case of seeing history about to repeat itself, and trying to prevent it by making the cut NOW rather than later...and FYI it's CENTRAL AMERICAN opposition Slade...it MAY become SOUTH American IF we finish 4th in the hex tho  ;)

Bertll din have yorke and Latapy together ... you tink we woudda qualify without dem ?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal

HAVE FAITH

Bertll din have yorke and Latapy together ... you tink we woudda qualify without dem ?

Can't say..but there was significant improvement in the team under Beenie beyond the introduction of Latas.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 12:48:24 PM »

Porterfield had Dwight and Latas and look what he did.  What is the point?  We should not fool ourselves and simply look at our record in de Hex.  Very rarely have we truly laboured to get to the Hex. But the times when we qualified for the Hex we seriously falter early and then try to catch up.  What most folks like myself desire is an even to start to de Hex.  Pacho does not instill confidence based on what is seen on the field as opposed to his record.

Blessing
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »

Not if we finish 4th ...

I think he meant we won't be playing any South American teams under Maturana...cause we bound to finish 6th

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 01:28:47 PM »
Jai Bertille did have Yorke and Latapy together...remember the gold cup and the 4 we collect from Mexico

Remember the Ronnie Mauge break foot...and after latapy score he took off his shirt and it was printed this is for ronnie.

Go back to the archives.

Arghm just give the corbeaux a piece of sponge cake and send him back to mind his horses on his ranch.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 02:35:09 PM by Flex »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal

HAVE FAITH

1. I'm wondering when are we supposed to panic, before or after a disastrous situation.  :o

2. I  really trying to figure out when Maturana go start doing the job, you talking about.  ::)

3. What does Jamaica have anything to do with this?  ???

Three strikes...you're out!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 02:06:27 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:35 PM »
Jai Bertille did have Yorke and Latapy together...remember the gold cup and the 4 we collect from Mexico

Remember the Ronnie Mauge break foot...and after latapy score he took off his shirt and it was printed this is for ronnie.

Go back to the archives.

Arghm just give the corbeaux a piece of sponge cake and send him back to mind his horses on his ranch.

Nah man touches!!

How come you use the 4-0 versus mexico as the memory of that gold cup!!

That was the greatest Gold Cup in our history. We beat Elsalvador 4-2 and then Costa Rica 2-1 in the quarters (RIP M.Trotman).  We outplay Canada in the semis and lost 1-0. 

In that game against Canada, Latas and them real throw away!! Yorkie didnt play! Nakhid miss ah penalty all kinda ting!

Also, for the first 25-30 mins against mexico, we dominated.  Then we get 2 busy goal and the side crack up.  Yorke miss a penalty in that game too!

ah love it!!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 02:34:00 PM by Flex »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »

Go back to the archives.

Not sure if Yorke actually played in that tournament.  Perhaps he played the first game against Mexico but I do remember Ferguson gettin vex, Yorke havin to fly back to Man U, den Jack get involved and Yorke fly back to sit on de bench because apparently Bertille couldn't pick him.  Some bacchanal so anyway
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 02:30:03 PM »

Not if we finish 4th ...

I think he meant we won't be playing any South American teams under Maturana...cause we bound to finish 6th

It hard to keep track ah de devil ... de devil's advocate :) ... buh yeah, ah read dat too

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »

Go back to the archives.

Not sure if Yorke actually played in that tournament.  Perhaps he played the first game against Mexico but I do remember Ferguson gettin vex, Yorke havin to fly back to Man U, den Jack get involved and Yorke fly back to sit on de bench because apparently Bertille couldn't pick him.  Some bacchanal so anyway

In 2000 Yorke and Latapy played together vs Mexico and Guatemala in the gold cup. Yorke miss the Costa Rica and Canada games.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
Ok so I will b walking scared tell me when I can strt 2 run scared.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »
yorkie flew back in for the Guat game..he score too i think
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »
Greetings people. Ah doh have much on dis subject, all ah will say is dat ah really embarrassed dat we didn't qualify fuh de Gold Cup, but dat is history and water under bridge. Fack dat tournament fuh 2009 yes, let us focus on qualifying fuh de 2010 WC. All yuh need tuh have ah lil more confident in de team and Maturana. Well ah guess is de typical Trinbagonians behaviour, when things do go in we favor, is pure hate fuh de people dat involved. I eh no Maturana fan eh, so get meh wrong at all, but I do think he is good enough tuh deal wid de CONCACAF teams, as far making de team perform credible against big teams (Sweden, England, etc) like Beenie did, I don't think so. Whether de coach is good enough or not, ah go leave all yuh wid dis, I cud guarantee you all one thing doh, dat Latapy, Yorke, Jones, Stern, Carlos and Ince are good enough  ;). People those are our lethal weapons, so long as dem breddahs fit and ready, I not worried about ah damn thing  8)  8)  8). HIGHLY BLESSED. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 04:32:04 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 04:31:09 PM »

- Fire Maturana Now
-Latas vs Corneal

HAVE FAITH

No I don't think we would have qualified without BOTH of them playing TOGETHER Jai, but I also do not think we would have qualified even WITH both of them playing together if BSC was STILL coaching the team...and I believe the evidence of that was provided by Touches above.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 04:50:15 PM »
Ah doh want tuh jump to any conclusions eh, but Mods ah kind of curious dat de me written info under meh avatar dissapear and ah noticed some people here still have their's. For example AS (Nothing personal AS) still have "Ah Love It"  ???. I is ah man yuh ah will challenge you all yuh on anything dat I'm curious about, ah repect you all and appreciate de opportunity to be here, but wid dat said, by no means do I fear you all, cuz of your power. I could have send a PM, but I didn't want dat route, cuz 2 other members were concerned about this same question. If you all reply, cool, if not, ah wouldn't be surprised. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »
i hear men saying the have faith just not in Maturana , but to be honest no matter who the coach is allyuh not going to be satisfied as soon as they lose one game allyuh will ask for their job . i never met a bunch of impatient bucnch of people who doh like to give people a chance , on top of that allyuh acting like we have the world's smartest players they need to hold some accountability too. fire them nah.lol
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:21:42 PM by WARRIORKING »
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:40 PM »
Warriorking,
                  We are no different from anybody else. We have all kind of fans. Some are patient, some are impatient. Some satified with the coach, others want he head. As far as I concern, anybody who coaching TT has to take orders from Jack. That is where the problem lies.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »
Warriorking,
                  We are no different from anybody else. We have all kind of fans. Some are patient, some are impatient. Some satified with the coach, others want he head. As far as I concern, anybody who coaching TT has to take orders from Jack. That is where the problem lies.
While you right, Beenie didn't take no orders from Jack, and HE was the Coach who FINALLY got us to a Senior World Cup...so what we need is another Coach like him!

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
Warriorking,
While you right, Beenie didn't take no orders from Jack, and HE was the Coach who FINALLY got us to a Senior World Cup...so what we need is another Coach like him!

Where you hear that? Does anyone know why Beenie left T&T and move to Poland - is it because he didn't like we sun, we people, we food, we players, we races, we music, miss he family, was looking for another challenge, Poland offer more money, more visability, he wasn't comfortable with the way the TTFF/JW does things, or didn't like JW interfering? Please let us know.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
Warriorking,

Where you hear that? Does anyone know why Beenie left T&T and move to Poland - is it because he didn't like we sun, we people, we food, we players, we races, we music, miss he family, was looking for another challenge, Poland offer more money, more visability, he wasn't comfortable with the way the TTFF/JW does things, or didn't like JW interfering? Please let us know.

As far as I know Jack nor ANYbody else could tell Beenie who to pick on HIS team. As for why he left...he GOT us to a World Cup...whch was his mandate, exactly what was he sticking around to do? Prove it wasn't a fluke? As far as I know he complained of the frequent travelling from Europe to the Caribbean and preferred to work in Europe...now that's what I heard, if YOU know different, please share.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »
OK I eh known 2 b d most patient person. So explain 2 me when I should get annoyed. D man take ovah since ash wed when d blacklist was supose 2 b lifted. So he had everybody at his disposal. D team selection suspect at best. D team playin crap but we winning. So evrybody happy like pappy Bermuda wit dey big belly men beat we in TNT. Reason because we playin crap and team selection suspect.

Players being dropped because dey suppose 2 b disruptive, man being told via text doh come.

So please tell me at what point I am 2 say ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »
ah doh want to sink de soca boat...

but Mats have to go...

we need 2 things:Either a local coach who know we brand and committed to bringing out the best... or a foreign legend who could inspire, to aspire and achieve...

a minute in football is a very long time...

1]; } ?>