March 19, 2024, 12:29:48 AM

Author Topic: Marlon King questioned about alleged assault on woman  (Read 16873 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Marlon King questioned about alleged assault on woman
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 06:21:07 PM »
The agent of jailed Reggae Boy Marlon King has hit out at the Professional Footballers’ Association saying it failed to support him during his trial.

The striker was sacked by his English Club Wigan Athletic, after being imprisoned for 18 months for sexual assault and actual bodily harm.

King’s agent Tony Finnegan said he is disappointed at both the Professional Footballers’ Association and former employers for failing to support the 29-year-old during the trial.

Finnegan said there was a union that didn’t seem to back King.

The agent further said he was disappointed when the Chairman of a professional football club said yesterday that King would never play football again.

Meanwhile, General Secretary of the Jamaica Football Federation Horace Reid said he will not comment on the statement by Finnegan regarding lack of support from employers.

Reid said the JFF will comment when it reviews all the facts.

King has been a key player of the Reggae Boys, since making his international debut in 2004.

Wigan Chairman, Dave Whelan said King is absolutely sacked, and the club will not tolerate football players who get sent to jail for 18 months.

King, who maintains his innocence, is reportedly preparing an appeal against the verdict.

Source: Gleaner/Power 106 News

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2009, 03:55:27 AM »
18 MONTHS in prison is about right for breaking someones nose but what about the charge of sexual harassment,lets hope the idiot loses the appeal.Lets hope when he comes out all managers treat him like a pariah,he has been a yob from youth.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2009, 07:48:05 AM »
What kind of support this man want?  King ain't learn one lesson after 13 convictions.  He is a delinquent who believes that his money will allow him to evade the course of justice.  The Players Union is not above the law.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »
I see a j'aican reach out and grope a woman (arm) in a huge PUBLIC place in broad daylight as she was walkin' past him...de woman didn't offer any more of a reaction than to continue on her merry way without even a glance in his direction.....de man proceed, as loudly as his lungs would allow, to cuss at and call de poor woman everything but a child of God....I tawt he woulda run up on de woman and beat she dong, fuss he pardna had to hold him back while pandering to his reaction....I coulda only shake meh head in disgust.......I mean...dize only two men outta x-amounta reggaebritz, but still...is this how Jamaican men deal with "rejection"?   Where de j'aicans on dis forum to help? Allyuh ansa meh dat nuh....but in de meantime marlon king is a grown-ass man who, unfortunately, has not grown enough to break the mold that his environment and upbringing made for him.  If at no point in his life, he couldn'ta look within and acknowledge that he needed to take stock of and try to become a bigger person than himself, become more of an ambassador for his sport if not himself and his own reputation....then eventually society will either force him to do it or do it for him.  At this point, he deserve whatever he get, including the "piling on" by the media.    Chupid ass!  If he millionaire status is what supposed to wok fuh him, den he shoulda going in places where he could match he game against millionaire chicks. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »

instead d man stay home wid he wife to celebrate d pregnancy wid she, he gone out drinkin in a bar!
it good for him.
waste a time!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 10:39:56 AM by warrior queen »
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »
18 months for breakin de gyul nose.  Fair enough.
Why men like Roy Keane doh get jail when they break men leg in 2 though?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »
I see a j'aican reach out and grope a woman (arm) in a huge PUBLIC place in broad daylight as she was walkin' past him...de woman didn't offer any more of a reaction than to continue on her merry way without even a glance in his direction.....de man proceed, as loudly as his lungs would allow, to cuss at and call de poor woman everything but a child of God....I tawt he woulda run up on de woman and beat she dong, fuss he pardna had to hold him back while pandering to his reaction....I coulda only shake meh head in disgust.......I mean...dize only two men outta x-amounta reggaebritz, but still...is this how Jamaican men deal with "rejection"?   Where de j'aicans on dis forum to help? Allyuh ansa meh dat nuh....but in de meantime marlon king is a grown-ass man who, unfortunately, has not grown enough to break the mold that his environment and upbringing made for him.  If at no point in his life, he couldn'ta look within and acknowledge that he needed to take stock of and try to become a bigger person than himself, become more of an ambassador for his sport if not himself and his own reputation....then eventually society will either force him to do it or do it for him.  At this point, he deserve whatever he get, including the "piling on" by the media.    Chupid ass!  If he millionaire status is what supposed to wok fuh him, den he shoulda going in places where he could match he game against millionaire chicks. 

Jamaican men not exclusive in dis kinda behaviour.

Wha bout Trini men who does kill a woman and den drink gramoxone because dem get rejected?

To try and paint it as JUST Jamaican men is disingenious. And den callin on Jamaicans on dis forum to explain jes perpetratin de dotishness.

Sadly, men carryin on wit assholery in all forms because dey advances rejected by women does occur worldwide in many cultures.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 10:55:44 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »

Wha bout Trini men who does kill a woman and den drink gramoxone because dem get rejected?

To try and paint it as JUST Jamaican men is disingenious. And den callin on Jamaicans on dis forum to explain jes perpetratin de dotishness.

Sadly, men carryin on wit assholery in all forms because dey advances rejected by women does occur worldwide in many cultures.

It really not dat serious, Palos.  I am taking the opportunity to be facetious wit the j'aicans on de forum, becuz it is common knowledge that they have an affinity to unnecessarily violent behaviour, and yes, asholery is rampant in every last culture, but..........Even so, the example that I gave may have been the only one I witnessed, it ain't the only one I've heard of. Now while I may not know of my fellow Trini men resorting to such outlandish behaviour in no club, bar or street, especially with/over a random woman they've never met before, the way things going now, I guess I cyah put it past nobody......but for the Trini people I know and have been around....we doh move so.  A gyul doh check fuh yuh in a club, yuh move on to de nex' one.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2009, 03:31:23 PM »
What kind of support this man want?  King ain't learn one lesson after 13 convictions.  He is a delinquent who believes that his money will allow him to evade the course of justice.  The Players Union is not above the law.

Best he did say nutten
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2009, 06:48:57 AM »
The question is really will King ever play football in de EPL again?  His agent said that men like Joey Barton (Newcastle) allowed a second chance and King should get one as well.  He (agent) even said that there is a current player who was charge for murder/attempted murder (one otta de 2) and he is still playing but he didn't call nam.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2009, 07:41:14 AM »
The question is really will King ever play football in de EPL again?  His agent said that men like Joey Barton (Newcastle) allowed a second chance and King should get one as well.  He (agent) even said that there is a current player who was charge for murder/attempted murder (one otta de 2) and he is still playing but he didn't call nam.

Player agent, player agent obviously he will say what ever. Marlon King is his meal ticket. Fac*#g player agents 75% of the mess in football.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2009, 08:00:36 AM »

Not sure why you'd interpret my statement to mean that US law should somehow have precedence in the UK.  Point being if you throw out the juvenile violation in this instance, really of the "thirteen" offenses the only substantive charges are the receipt of stolen property (BMW) and the two charges of violence.  As you said, "arrogance is one thing, violence is another"... there are only two instances of violence on this record, this being the second.  I think we'd all agree that the first, without minimizing it any... really wasn't about anything. 
So... as I said, he deserves the punishment he gets here, but the British media only doing what that tabloid-dominated industry good for doing... piling on unnecessarily.

I don't agree that the first incident was nothing, here's the victim's account:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/11/01/he-groped-me-slapped-me-in-the-head-spat-in-my-face-115875-21788671/

Here's an excerpt:

She told the Sunday Mirror: "I'd been out celebrating the return of a cousin from America. It was kicking-out time and I was standing on the street next to her, waiting for other friends, when this man came swaggering over.

"He was drunk and I could tell he was looking for someone to bother. He leered at me and groped at my bottom through my jeans.

"When I told him politely to leave me alone, he slapped me as hard as he could round the head and spat in my face.

"I was almost sick when he spat on me. It landed on my cheek. I had to wipe it away with my sleeve because I didn't have a tissue and wash my clothes as soon as I got home.

"I had no idea who he was. All I wanted to do was get away from him as fast as I could before he hit me again or worse.

"If he'd had a bottle in his hand at that moment, I have no doubt he would have tried to glass me.

"I spotted a police officer nearby and ran over to her as fast as I could."

The WPC had seen King spit and was making her way across the street to tackle him.

And then there's the other incident with him chasing two women down the road with a belt buckle. How is it he always ends up hitting women, not men? Pathetic.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2009, 08:19:34 AM »
Marlon King should never play football again - Emily Carr

Marlon King should never be allowed to pursue a career as a professional footballer again, according to Emily Carr.

Carr was the victim of the nightclub assault which saw King convicted and handed an 18-month jail sentence last week.

She is admanant in her assertion that he should never be allowed to play once he is released from prison, after having her nose broken when the former striker punched her in the face.

(continue)

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

Of course you don't... that's because your reacting in an emotional rather than a rational way.  Did you expect the victim to paint a favorable account of the incident for him?  What was he actually convicted of after weighing the evidence from both sides?  I'm not trying to discredit the victim, but we're talking about his convictions, not what he was accused of.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2009, 12:15:16 PM »

Of course you don't... that's because your reacting in an emotional rather than a rational way.  Did you expect the victim to paint a favorable account of the incident for him?  What was he actually convicted of after weighing the evidence from both sides?  I'm not trying to discredit the victim, but we're talking about his convictions, not what he was accused of.

Right, well he was both accused of and convicted on charges of slapping and spitting on the girl, and he plead guilty, so if you're trying to draw out some subtle differences between she saying he slapped her, he admitting he slapped her and the courts agreeing that he slapped her, then I guess I don't understand where you're coming from, lol.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
Right, well he was both accused of and convicted on charges of slapping and spitting on the girl, and he plead guilty, so if you're trying to draw out some subtle differences between she saying he slapped her, he admitting he slapped her and the courts agreeing that he slapped her, then I guess I don't understand where you're coming from, lol.

Dude... something wrong with your reading or what?  What was he convicted of?  Nothing.  He was fined for "threatening behavior"... the fine indicates that it's a misdemeanor offense.  Big difference between a fine and a conviction... even if you can't appreciate that difference.  Big difference between having a misdemeanor or a felony on your record.  Clearly the court didn't think much of the offence if all he received was a fine and no jail time.... this is why you have graduated penalties, not all offences are equal, which was my initial point which you missed, and continue to miss.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2009, 03:31:18 PM »

Dude... something wrong with your reading or what?  What was he convicted of?  Nothing.  He was fined for "threatening behavior"... the fine indicates that it's a misdemeanor offense.  Big difference between a fine and a conviction... even if you can't appreciate that difference.  Big difference between having a misdemeanor or a felony on your record.  Clearly the court didn't think much of the offence if all he received was a fine and no jail time.... this is why you have graduated penalties, not all offences are equal, which was my initial point which you missed, and continue to miss.
Fair enough, I dont have your legal knowledge so I missed your point.

But I would have thought that you wouldnt be forced to pay compensation without some sort of hearing? How does it work?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »

But I would have thought that you wouldnt be forced to pay compensation without some sort of hearing? How does it work?

The  point that I made earlier was that despite the list of stuff highlighted in the paper... the "13 convictions", when you actually look at it only two were serious offenses, the receipt of stolen property and the earlier assault charge involving the two women.  Everything else was a misdemeanor and not nearly on par with this, his most serious offense to date.  It's like being charged with causing an accident and then the media says "oh btw... he's had 13 prior parking tickets".  Interesting, but not nearly relevant to the latest charge... they're on two completely separate planes.

To be assessed the fine there is indeed a hearing and a plea, but there's no "conviction" because there's no trial.  Only serious misdemeanors go to trial or are even punishable by jail time... and even then usually 1, maybe 2 years max.  The fact that he was only fined (on top of the charge being just a misdemeanor to begin with) is why I said the priors weren't that serious.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »

The  point that I made earlier was that despite the list of stuff highlighted in the paper... the "13 convictions", when you actually look at it only two were serious offenses, the receipt of stolen property and the earlier assault charge involving the two women.  Everything else was a misdemeanor and not nearly on par with this, his most serious offense to date.  It's like being charged with causing an accident and then the media says "oh btw... he's had 13 prior parking tickets".  Interesting, but not nearly relevant to the latest charge... they're on two completely separate planes.

To be assessed the fine there is indeed a hearing and a plea, but there's no "conviction" because there's no trial.  Only serious misdemeanors go to trial or are even punishable by jail time... and even then usually 1, maybe 2 years max.  The fact that he was only fined (on top of the charge being just a misdemeanor to begin with) is why I said the priors weren't that serious.

You may claim to be well versed in American law, but you're not very conversant with English Law.

There is no such thing as a misdemeanour or felony in English Law.

Any conviction recorded against an individual is serious, be it as a result of the finding of a magistrate summarily, the crown court on indictment or the offender having pleaded guilt.

A sentence post conviction of a fine, community order or any other non-custodial sanction does not mean that the offence (not offense) was not serious; it means that there were a number of mitigating factors taken into consideration in sentencing.

Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »

Best he did say nutten

Yep..because he just farting out of he mouth.  Dem agent only care bout they commission...half of the time, they are partially responsible for enabling these fellas.  You tell me King's agent couldn't recommend a serious course of counseling for him.  Is obvious that this boy was inevitably headed along a path to self annihilation with his behavior.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »
You may claim to be well versed in American law, but you're not very conversant with English Law.

There is no such thing as a misdemeanour or felony in English Law.

Any conviction recorded against an individual is serious, be it as a result of the finding of a magistrate summarily, the crown court on indictment or the offender having pleaded guilt.

Having spent time in Europe researching and writing on the comparative systems of Civil jurisdictions and Common Law jurisdictions such as the US and UK, I assure you I actually know a great deal more than your presumptive assessment gives me credit for.  Your distinction is a matter of semantics, contrary to what you state, there is a distinction between felonies and misdemeanors under English criminal law... they just don't call them that… anymore.  Misdemeanors are now called summary offences and are tried in Magistrate Courts.  By definition a summary offence is a "petty crime"... I'll leave it to you to explain how a crime could be both "petty" and serious at the same time.  The less serious nature of petty crimes/summary offences is underscored by the fact that they don't feature the right to be tried by a jury… and that the maximum penalty is either £5,000 or imprisonment of up to 6 months.

Juries are reserved for more serious crimes... what we here in the US call a felony (and what prior to 1967 was called a… wait for it... felony, in the UK) is now called an indictable offence.  Indictable offences, to underscore how serious the charge is, can only be tried in Crown Courts, and require the state to first prove by a prima facie showing that there's enough evidence to hold a person over for trial, before the case can be pursued.

A sentence post conviction of a fine, community order or any other non-custodial sanction does not mean that the offence (not offense) was not serious; it means that there were a number of mitigating factors taken into consideration in sentencing.

Offence/Offense, to-may-to, to-mah-to... but I'm sure you're so desperate to "correct" me that yuh have to grasp at semantic straws... as you always do.

If the sanction is non-custodial... then by definition it's not a serious offense (offence, if it makes you happy).  How often do individuals charged with serious offences just get off with just a fine?  The fact that the charges are heard in a Magistrate's court indicates that the maximum penalty isn't severe... the maximum penalty for a summary offense as stated above is £5,000 or imprisonment of up to 6 months.  So again... mitigating factors/circumstances may serve to reduce the punishment, but if the maximum punishment itself isn't severe, then the offense is not a serious, but a petty offense.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »
Yep..because he just farting out of he mouth.  Dem agent only care bout they commission...half of the time, they are partially responsible for enabling these fellas.  You tell me King's agent couldn't recommend a serious course of counseling for him.  Is obvious that this boy was inevitably headed along a path to self annihilation with his behavior.

Completely agree... somebody needed to pull this fella aside and talk to him (or have him talked to) before things reach this state.  Even if the agent is ah greedy bastard not concerned with his client's or the public's well-being... at least protect yuh investment by making sure he behave heself off the pitch.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2009, 04:43:11 AM »

Not to mention the fact that King is hardly Jamaican.

King will not play foir a premiership club again but that is because he was already a fringe player with a bad reop. 18 months off and on the wrong side of 30 and he will not be good enough to tempt a club to put up with whatever media attention might accompany King's return.

When Lee Hughes went away for vehicular manslaughter he was a top Championship striker. Two years later he come back at a lower level and on much less money. Add the fact that King is a black man, with a bad attitude and (so far) unwilling to acknowledge his guilt or admit that he has problems (something that Hughes worked really hard to do) I would be surprised if King even makes a Championship squad. League one would be a success for his agent.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »
i wonder what the guys on the reggae boyz forum are saying about this

Nothing much to say really. King just recently returned from a 2 year ban imposed by the JFF, after he "roughed" up then JFF president Crenston boxhill prior to the Jamaica vs England Friendly satged at Old Trafford some years ago. He clearly has an ego issue going on. 

The likes of stephen Gerrard, Lee Bowyer, Johnathan Woodgate, Joey Barton etc all had brushes with the law in recent time, and got away with having to pay fines. King, a black man, goes to proson and have his contract nullified.

For a man making £1.6M per year....there is absoluetely no need for him to be groping random women in the fashion he did.

Hope he rebounds (from a football fan's persepctive).

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:13:20 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2009, 12:19:16 PM »

King will not play foir a premiership club again but that is because he was already a fringe player with a bad reop. 18 months off and on the wrong side of 30 and he will not be good enough to tempt a club to put up with whatever media attention might accompany King's return.

I eh so sure about that nah JDB.

King is a striker.  He DOES score goals and if he's fit, criminal record, black man or not...decent strikers are ALWAYS in demand.  He'll be 32 is true...but by no means unsalvageable.  Man....how old is Stern and he playin at Championship Level.

Proven goalscorers...and King is one IMO....are a desired commodity.  The odds are against him is true...but I won't write him off just yet.  It have some pretty desperate managers and clubs out dey.  All de talk Wigan have now....yuh feel if dey was in a relegation battle in 2 years time they wouldn't AT LEAST consider it?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »
as a trini living in ja i find we does rel pay attn to ja news .Jamaica doesnt give a f**k about trinidad in ANY shape or form they don't show our games on tv congratulate us wen we do good or bad or ne thing as a matter of fact they always find reasons to hate on tnt......mind u Most jamaicans dont kno anything about trinidad. so what i want to kno is why we care if thirst man marlon king is going to jail he is not trini y is this news important>? is he going to sign for a pfl team or something when he comes out of jail? if not y the f**k is this thread so long

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2009, 12:47:37 PM »
i wonder what the guys on the reggae boyz forum are saying about this

Nothing much to say really. King just recently returned from a 2 year ban imposed by the JFF, after he "roughed" up then JFF president Crenston boxhill prior to the Jamaica vs England Friendly satged at Old Trafford some years ago. He clearly has an ego issue going on. 

The likes of stephen Gerrard, Lee Bowyer, Johnathan Woodgate, Joey Barton etc all had brushes with the law in recent time, and got away with having to pay fines. King, a black man, goes to proson and have his contract nullified.

For a man making £1.6M per year....there is absoluetely no need for him to be groping random women in the fashion he did.

Hope he rebounds (from a football fan's persepctive).

Hope he doesn't (from a moral perspective)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »

Legal technicalities aside, I think you've confirmed that the man was found guilty of these charges, whatever the court's views on severity.

So back to the original topic, people are capable of drawing their own opinions on Marlon King based on those convictions. The media are absolutely right to dig up and publish his criminal history. King will never play for a premiership club again. Not because he's black, but because in the court of moral opinion, beating up women will quite rightly never be acceptable. Even Joey Barton wasnt as abhorrent as this twat.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »

King himself got away with mostly fines to date... even got to play ball again after being handed a prior sentence and what did he do with the second chance given to him?  You might want to hold on to that race card for when it's truly merited?

Legal technicalities aside, I think you've confirmed that the man was found guilty of these charges, whatever the court's views on severity.

So back to the original topic, people are capable of drawing their own opinions on Marlon King based on those convictions. The media are absolutely right to dig up and publish his criminal history. King will never play for a premiership club again. Not because he's black, but because in the court of moral opinion, beating up women will quite rightly never be acceptable. Even Joey Barton wasnt as abhorrent as this twat.

In the three pages of responses in this thread thus far, can you find one where I questioned the right of the media to publish his criminal record?  As a matter of fact don't even bother, if past is prelude then whatever I say will continue to fly over your head and you'll only further continue to waste my time.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »
I mean moral right, rather than legal right, and you questioned it here:

So... as I said, he deserves the punishment he gets here, but the British media only doing what that tabloid-dominated industry good for doing... piling on unnecessarily.

1]; } ?>