April 27, 2024, 08:26:41 AM

Author Topic: Some Things does Just Leave yuh in amazement:Man Builds Himself Robot Girlfriend  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well Yes

A Canadian man, apparently unable to find the perfect woman, has done the next best thing — he's built himself one.

Le Trung, a 33-year-old software engineer who lives with his parents in Brampton, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto, says he's spent about $20,000 so far on Aiko, a 5-foot-tall female android with clear skin, a slim if shapely figure and a wonderful disposition.

I cyar respond without being harsh...so...allyuh go ahead.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
wuh yuh expect.33 and livin with he mammy.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:19:34 AM by truetrini »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
ah take back wuh i say,on ah cold lonely nite that could wuk.i might have to talk to mehself though.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The man right !! it better than raping ppl. and no wonder he build he own doll , dem real doll ppl only making white oman doll, wham to the rest of humanity? the fella wanted ah jap doll and he make one he self , hats off dude ! teach me how tuh make one nah?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
When he teach it to cook then I will order one.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
When he teach it to cook then I will order one.
forget cook once she could grease up she own backside i good to go.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Well Yes

A Canadian man, apparently unable to find the perfect woman, has done the next best thing — he's built himself one.

Le Trung, a 33-year-old software engineer who lives with his parents in Brampton, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto, says he's spent about $20,000 so far on Aiko, a 5-foot-tall female android with clear skin, a slim if shapely figure and a wonderful disposition.

I cyar respond without being harsh...so...allyuh go ahead.

I think it have a few forumites who is live within a 50km radius of Brampton
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
ass is dis ???
and i here fighting up wid dis re chargable battery dat dat fackin bunny say it does keep going and going  >:(

look wha part ah Brampton he is lemme go find he to ask him to build someting for me dere....

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The man right !! it better than raping ppl. and no wonder he build he own doll , dem real doll ppl only making white oman doll, wham to the rest of humanity? the fella wanted ah jap doll and he make one he self , hats off dude ! teach me how tuh make one nah?
if he helps you program it yourself lol ,he build ah girl who doh like him  :rotfl: ah tease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l6buDfU9AY

1]; } ?>