April 18, 2024, 05:33:23 PM

Author Topic: Park Ji Sung  (Read 1941 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Park Ji Sung
« on: December 13, 2008, 01:22:58 PM »
Is he one of the world's most underrated players?

I hardly see this fella put a bad foot forward...I remember last CLeague he had a few MOM (in my opinion) performances down the stretch.

Curious to hear what you fellas (and ladies) think about this player.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Park Ji Sung
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »

I hardly see this fella put a bad foot forward...I remember last CLeague he had a few MOM (in my opinion) performances down the stretch.

Hard worker, I wish Ronaldo was working hard as him today.... man CR7 final touch sucks so bad....

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »
I was just thinking and watching this man the other day.  He is so precise with his touches, and is a good playmaker.  Just the kind of player you want on your team to build a play or continue one.  You have to give props to Fergs for knowing how to build a team.  He really knows how to put one together, instead of one just filled with stars.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 02:01:41 PM »
Park was highly rated at PSV and took a while to adapt at Man Utd, but was always a very good player.

Remember his MOM champs league performances in crucial games, and also remember him getting left home for the CL final.

But that is a whole other discussion on just another one of my issues with Fergie..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »
Biggest player at Man United. Love to watch this guy play.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »
He shoulda never go to Man U, dat is one shit side and he doh get to play regular.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »
Kicker, yuh raise ah player and ah issue that always on my mind ... I don't think he's underrated ... he just 'underhyped'. I eh even checking de scene wid ManU ... ah saw him play for Korea during a recent Asia qualifier ... Don Baller.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »

Funny thing is... I see dis man name in yuh thread title and first thing that come to my mind was "verrrrry underated player".  I don't know enough (about other underrated players out there) to say "the world"... but certainly top 5 most underrated in the EPL (I'd throw Agbonlahor, Huddlestone and Stephen Ireland in that mix too).

giggsy11

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »
Always feel good when he plays ( United has not lost) but besides that he is enjoyable to watch-gives all he has, intelligent, team player and skillful. Should have started or played in CL finals since he busted his arse to help the team to get there.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 06:57:49 PM »
Always feel good when he plays ( United has not lost) but besides that he is enjoyable to watch-gives all he has, intelligent, team player and skillful. Should have started or played in CL finals since he busted his arse to help the team to get there.

you left out humble and genuine.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 07:33:14 AM »
strange...he does frustrate me sometimes
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>