General > General Discussion
3-year-old Hitler can't get name on cake
<< < (8/10) > >>
kicker:

--- Quote from: Touches on December 19, 2008, 02:16:17 PM ---So kicker yuh mean to say he look for he ting den  ;D

All little hitler hadda do is be some kinda star and he name will be cool and back in fashion.

Do not suffer the little child for the ills of his father, or rather the name of a man who is etched in History.

--- End quote ---

yeah he look fuh ting....he self...lol

Plenty people out there suffering the ills (and benefitting from the goodwill) of their parents- that's just a fact of life.  If yuh doh want yuh child to have anything to do with you....then disown him  ;D

And if yuh doh want the child to suffer for the ills of a man who is etched in history den doh flickin' name him after the man.... ;D
Deeks:
Plenty people seem to forget that approx. 53 mil. people (give or take 3 mil.) died in WWII. That war lasted about 4 yrs.

By the way I knew a girl called Lisa Kupke (cupcake).
100% Barataria:

--- Quote from: Deeks on December 19, 2008, 04:23:32 PM ---Plenty people seem to forget that approx. 53 mil. people (give or take 3 mil.) died in WWII. That war lasted about 4 yrs.

By the way I knew a girl called Lisa Kupke (cupcake).

--- End quote ---

Deeks, this sounded loaded  ;D
Brownsugar:

--- Quote from: Deeks on December 18, 2008, 03:47:58 PM ---To name a child Calypso is not big deal. Calypso was a sirene of the seas in Greek mythology. I knew a girl from my children high school named Calypso. But there are some names you just don't mess with. Judas, Pontius(Pilate), Idi(Amin). There are not many boys named Adolphs after WWII. Unless these children living in an exclusive community, they will catch hell growing up with names like that.

--- End quote ---

oh ho.....yuh learn something new everyday...thanks Deeks... :beermug:
Deeks:
Barataria,
                 I ain't lying about Lisa Kupke. She is real.

Calypso from Greek mythology
http://www.paleothea.com/GOddesses.html
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version