March 28, 2024, 03:42:51 AM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 459998 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »
Rafa has lost the Plot  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has launched an astonishing attack on Sir Alex Ferguson and has accused the Manchester United manager of attempting to start 'early' mind games in the Premier League title race.

Benitez takes his table-topping side to Stoke on Saturday looking to reinforce their position at the summit, but he has been angered by comments from Ferguson.

The Reds could move 10 points clear of third-placed United, who would enjoy the luxury of three games in hand, with victory at the Britannia Stadium but Ferguson has suggested that the Liverpool could choke under the pressure.

Ferguson's observation has caused an outburst from Benitez and the Spaniard has launched criticism of the Old Trafford boss, claiming he is the only manager to avoid punishment in the current Respect campaign.
Tricks

Benitez said: "We had a meeting in Manchester with managers and the Football Association about the respect campaign.

"And I was very clear, forget the campaign because Mr Ferguson was killing the referees, killing Mr (Martin) Atkinson, killing Mr (Keith) Hackett."

Benitez also feels that Ferguson's suggestion that Liverpool can not handle the pressure at the top of the table is only an example of the Scot's infamous psychological tricks.

"I was surprised but I have to talk about facts," added Benitez. "I think that is important. I think they (United) are nervous because we are at the top of the table.

"I want to be clear. I don't want to play mind games too early and I think that they want to start."

More to follow...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4770324,00.html

Well if he was not weak before.....

what a c**t...took the bait and now Liverpool's season is gonna dip rapidly

twas fun scousers..

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »
"I was surprised but I have to talk about facts," added Benitez. "I think that is important. I think they (United) are nervous because we are at the top of the table.

Two words: Tevez Affair
Shut up Sven...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2009, 09:46:58 AM »

Five Words: Tevez Affair with your Mother

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »
Benitez lays into rival Ferguson
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez (left) with Man Utd's Sir Alex Ferguson
Benitez has responded to Ferguson's comments about the title race

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has launched a furious attack on Manchester United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson.

Benitez claims that Ferguson is "the only manager who will not be punished" for verbally attacking referees.  AGREED

"We had a Respect campaign meeting and I said forget it, because Mr Ferguson is killing the referees," said Benitez.

Benitez was responding to Ferguson's midweek comment that nerves might ruin Liverpool's title bid, before issuing his tirade against the United boss.

Ferguson, who was given a two-game touchline ban and fined £10,000 in November for remonstrating with referee Mike Dean, had his pre-match news conference before Benitez's and was unable to immediately reply.

Benitez's extraordinary outburst came after a journalist asked Benitez for his response to Ferguson suggesting that Premier League leaders Liverpool might get nervous in the run-in.

All managers need to know is that only Mr Ferguson can talk about the fixtures, can talk about referees and nothing happens  AGREED

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez
"I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they (Manchester United) are nervous because we are at the top of the table," added Benitez.

The Spaniard then pulled out a sheet of paper and read out a list of accusations about Ferguson's conduct regarding referees, the respect campaign and fixture lists.

"I want to talk about facts," he said. "I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start.

"During the Respect campaign - and this is a fact - Mr Ferguson was charged by the FA for improper conduct after comments made about Martin Atkinson and Keith Hackett.

"He was not punished. He is the only manager in the league that cannot be punished for these things.

"How can you talk about the Respect campaign and yet criticise the referee every single week?

"We know what happens every time we go to Old Trafford and the United staff. They are always going man-to-man with the referees, especially at half-time when they walk close to the referees and they are talking and talking.

"All managers need to know is that only Mr Ferguson can talk about the fixtures, can talk about referees - and nothing happens.
  AGREED

For a manager who is clear at the top of the league it seems that pressure has indeed gotten to Benitez

"We need to know that I am talking about facts, not my impression. There are things that everyone can see every single week.

"To complain and to always have an advantage is not fair."

Benitez also heavily criticised Ferguson's complaints over supposed favouritism over fixtures.

"Two years ago we had a lot of early kick-offs away on Saturdays when United were playing on Sundays. And we didn't say anything," said the Reds boss.

"Now he is complaining about everything, that everybody is against United. But the second half of the season will see them playing at home against all the teams at the top of the table, it is a fantastic advantage.
  AGREED
"At Christmas, United played on the 29th and the rest of the teams played on the 28th. We were away against Newcastle two days after playing Bolton. They were playing about 40 hours later, but they were not complaining then.

"If he wants to talk about fixtures, and have a level playing field, there are two options if we don't want more problems with fixtures.

"One is the same as in Spain, the draw for the first part of the league is known, everyone knows which weekend. In the second half everyone plays the opposite, so you all know.

"Sky and Setanta have the right to choose their games and it will be the same for everyone. So Mr Ferguson will not be complaining about fixtures and a campaign against United.

"Or there is another option. That Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple."

Meanwhile, Benitez has also revealed his disappointment that negotiations over a new contract are progressing slowly.

"My agent has not yet received any documents, and he is a little disappointed," said the former Valencia boss.

"But OK, we will see what happens. I do not want to say too much at the moment."
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »

Five Words: Tevez Affair with your Mother

(keyboard killer... XD if yuh was in City Gate and say dat to meh face yuh was gettin' ah hard slap)

Stick to de football small man...

Mr Ferguson should organise de fixtures in his office and send it to everybody... allyuh ManUre supporters is trouble oui...

Ah wonder if united go face some (financial) punishment for dealing with (what could be) an ineligible player
Shut up Sven...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »
Benitezzzzzzz are you cracking??
We'll send ur title dreams packing!!
By the end you'll flop!
And we'll be top!
Walking in a Fergie Wonderland!

to the tune of Mourinho are ya listening

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »
By the end you'll flop!
And we'll be top!

The season ends in May...
Shut up Sven...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
By the end you'll flop!
And we'll be top!

You come across as such a wanna-be Brit.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »
By the end you'll flop!
And we'll be top!

You come across as such a wanna-be Brit.

why? because i know all the chants?

maybe you come across to trini then... cuz i bet you would rather hear chants in the stadium that tnt we want a goal
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 05:02:51 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 05:42:54 PM »
why? because i know all the chants?
maybe you come across to trini then... cuz i bet you would rather hear chants in the stadium that tnt we want a goal

Lol... yeah.

Not really following you on the rest.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
stoke nearly pump one in allyuh ass.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »

...and 'Pool "nearly" pump 3 in Stoke tun tun... to-may-toe, to-mah-toe.

76% possession for 'Pool, but Stoke doing a good job in the back frustrating we.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »
1 point from Stoke...wah it is with dese jumbie teams?? :banginghead:
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »
stoke deserve that win,kitson throw way 2 good chance.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

...and 'Pool "nearly" pump 3 in Stoke tun tun... to-may-toe, to-mah-toe.

76% possession for 'Pool, but Stoke doing a good job in the back frustrating we.
ah detectin some fright in yuh,man u is comin. ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »
shit side is shit side!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »
STEUPS!!!!!!!!!!

what ah tell allyuh..Lucas is not a replacement for Xabi.
both he and Masch were atrocious trying to start some offence and even doing the simple sideways pass
this is the kinda game for Stevie G to play deep in order to control and dictate the play

plus we trying to score and still have the 2 defensive mids on the pitch and Keane on de blasted bench still..steups

this really annoying now
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »
lucas play reall tata today.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
Thanks for this thread fellas.

it seems like we cyah get de credit we deserve at all...

ah like de post about de fac' dat Rafa (who is ah BOSS! and will win his firs' Prem title in less time than it take a certain wine drinking Scotsman to win his) play young charges in dis campaign... if Momo eye injury didn't happen it was worries for all ah dem squad an dem too.

Fac's is fac's

Lucas is Brazil's U21 Captain...

Maradona pick Mascherano to be he Captain...

Torres on everybody wishlis'

Gerrard is de mos' dynamic and complete midfielder bar none... yes, bar NONE. (and as for Milan givin we dat title in '05, ah t'ink we well return de compliment in '07 yeah?)

Pepe Reina, makin saves dat have Iker sendin him tex messages every time he play,

Carra + Agger=passion & brains (even Milan want de Dane)

Carra + Sami=passion & experience (offers from all over de world to break dat partnership up)

Arbeloa keep Ronaldinho quiet 2 seasons runnin in Spain

Aurelio (when fit) is lethal for a Brazilian defender in the mould of de overlappin wing back.

Keane (is irelands leading scorer of all time and) only needs time to deal wid de heat.

if Pennant was a Trini he was walking straight into we Nati squad...

Babel and Kuyt is Holland strike force...

El-Zhar and Yossi is de beacons of de peace process dat Israel and de Palestinians could learn from

N'gog scorin goals...

Now, even if we doh win de league, trus' me, we have NO NEED to spen' money... and even if we did Sunderland eh go part wid Kenwyne 

De only ting we missin':

is Bastien Schweinstiger or Philip Lahm jus to have a German in de mix...

Oh and before ah forget

Dossena is Not For Sale...

many thanks fellas...

Come on you Reds
Rafa is a Genius
You'll Never Walk Alone
Welcome London Trini..like yuh had ah orgasm and ecide to stop lurking when yuh see this thread eh ;D
doh worry with them fellas, ah sure yuh done know who all the haters are  :devil:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »
ah detectin some fright in yuh,man u is comin. ;D

Fright?  lol, nah man... I give credit where credit is due.  Stoke fight and did what they had to tuh come out dis game with ah point.  Agree with yuh that Luca (and Skrtel) did some real tata today.  Not sure why Rafa decide tuh bench Keane and keep him there... that lone striker formation didn't do shit fuh we.  All our chances came from Gerard who hit everything but the back of the net.

Es la vida.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2009, 02:54:54 PM »
Not our day, but that's how it goes sometimes.  The bright side is that we still picked up a point; last season, this would have been a loss.  Lucas is coming, but not quite the finished deal yet.  We missed Alonso, and I'm not sure why Rafa decided to throw Skrtel in ahead of Agger.  Agger is better on the ball, and just as good defensively, if you aske me.  Maybe he was concerned about the aggressive edge that Stoke brings, hence Skrtell over Agger.  Maybe Agger will go to Milan.  We'll be OK if Chelsea and Man U draw tomorrow. ;)

giggsy11

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2009, 04:02:02 PM »
Rafa coachin not lose and confirming Fergie's point that he overpay for Keane. Also his inflexible ways will cost Shiterpool third place!  :devil:

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 05:17:39 AM »
Thanks for this thread fellas.

it seems like we cyah get de credit we deserve at all...

ah like de post about de fac' dat Rafa (who is ah BOSS! and will win his firs' Prem title in less time than it take a certain wine drinking Scotsman to win his) play young charges in dis campaign... if Momo eye injury didn't happen it was worries for all ah dem squad an dem too.

Fac's is fac's

Lucas is Brazil's U21 Captain...

Maradona pick Mascherano to be he Captain...

Torres on everybody wishlis'

Gerrard is de mos' dynamic and complete midfielder bar none... yes, bar NONE. (and as for Milan givin we dat title in '05, ah t'ink we well return de compliment in '07 yeah?)

Pepe Reina, makin saves dat have Iker sendin him tex messages every time he play,

Carra + Agger=passion & brains (even Milan want de Dane)

Carra + Sami=passion & experience (offers from all over de world to break dat partnership up)

Arbeloa keep Ronaldinho quiet 2 seasons runnin in Spain

Aurelio (when fit) is lethal for a Brazilian defender in the mould of de overlappin wing back.

Keane (is irelands leading scorer of all time and) only needs time to deal wid de heat.

if Pennant was a Trini he was walking straight into we Nati squad...

Babel and Kuyt is Holland strike force...

El-Zhar and Yossi is de beacons of de peace process dat Israel and de Palestinians could learn from

N'gog scorin goals...

Now, even if we doh win de league, trus' me, we have NO NEED to spen' money... and even if we did Sunderland eh go part wid Kenwyne 

De only ting we missin':

is Bastien Schweinstiger or Philip Lahm jus to have a German in de mix...

Oh and before ah forget

Dossena is Not For Sale...

many thanks fellas...

Come on you Reds
Rafa is a Genius
You'll Never Walk Alone
Welcome London Trini..like yuh had ah orgasm and ecide to stop lurking when yuh see this thread eh ;D
doh worry with them fellas, ah sure yuh done know who all the haters are  :devil:

T'anks man... eh... we graze de pos's twice yesterday yuh know... we 4 points on top... lookin' dong on dem haters...

it jus' wasn' we day...

as fuh dem *an Un*ted supporters... loud steups...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:45:05 PM by LondonTrini LFC »
Shut up Sven...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »
Rafa coachin not lose and confirming Fergie's point that he overpay for Keane. Also his inflexible ways will cost Shiterpool third place!  :devil:

I wish somebody could find the original Keane thread. I rememebr when everybody was praising him I was saying that Rafa would not be able to get the most out of him.

When this season done, if Liverpool does not win the title they will use Keane as a bat to beat Rafa, and justifiably so.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2009, 07:10:59 AM »

it jus' wasn' we day...

confidentially is not u year either  ;D

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »

I wish somebody could find the original Keane thread. I rememebr when everybody was praising him I was saying that Rafa would not be able to get the most out of him.

When this season done, if Liverpool does not win the title they will use Keane as a bat to beat Rafa, and justifiably so.

Why buy the any player and not show any confidence in him?  It is his job to utilize his strengths so he needs to put him in spots to help him contribute to the cause.

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »

it jus' wasn' we day...

confidentially is not u year either  ;D

eh... sammy... hear dis... allyuh still have to play we yuh know... and as much it might be at MOld Trafford, we beat allyuh already...

dat game in hand could be 3 points fuh we...

Rafa is a Jedi...
Shut up Sven...

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »

Why buy the any player and not show any confidence in him?  It is his job to utilize his strengths so he needs to put him in spots to help him contribute to the cause.

it still have 17 games to go yuh know... and once we play the player in games where his "brand" could be most effective, we will be okay...

he likes to score against big teams... hear nuh... he might be frustrated, but all de same, Harry and Spurs in de bottom half.. both keane and Berba (as lazy as he is) scorin' goals. de player is a Liverpool player now, ah hadda back him to deliver de goals...

de season ends in May... remember dat fellas (and ladies, ah eh want to offend... ;D)

be good!
Shut up Sven...

giggsy11

« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

it still have 17 games to go yuh know... and once we play the player in games where his "brand" could be most effective, we will be okay...

he likes to score against big teams... hear nuh... he might be frustrated, but all de same, Harry and Spurs in de bottom half.. both keane and Berba (as lazy as he is) scorin' goals. de player is a Liverpool player now, ah hadda back him to deliver de goals...

de season ends in May... remember dat fellas (and ladies, ah eh want to offend... ;D)

be good!

:beermug: No scenes, may the better team win :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »
You dont have a f**king chance in hell

You dont have the Quality...You dont have the Squad and You dont have the Manager

enjoy your time at the top...it wont last long...

1]; } ?>