March 28, 2024, 10:38:14 AM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 460063 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »
ent it did had a thread for the Real Madrid-Liverpool game?

well it look like we get we tactics right once again in Europe
too bad we cant say the same for the EPL  ::)

I was suprised Torres actually started but like he was fired up tonight for sure
Canavarro and dem couldnt handle him, good thing them had Iker behind dem, who is like the Spanish version of Shay Given lol
I admit the penalty was a bad call though but all things aside we deservedly went through

well back to the business of the EPL this weekend, hope it will be a similar result for us  :-\
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
That PK was not. That was a clear shoulder.

The first goal Torres pulled the defender to the ground.

Not really complaining just now looking at the highlights.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 11, 2009, 12:17:49 AM »
That PK was not. That was a clear shoulder.

The first goal Torres pulled the defender to the ground.

Not really complaining just now looking at the highlights.

You can't be for real.  The PK was gifted... but to say Torres pulled Pepe to the ground sounds like "complaining" to me.

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 11, 2009, 05:32:14 AM »
well well well...

4-0...

look at dat...

and before anybody start wid de penalty scene... ask Chanders about DAT decision...

take dat in all yuh pweffm...
Shut up Sven...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #364 on: March 11, 2009, 06:09:38 AM »
I expected Liverpool to win but thought that Madrid had better players on paper. Now I wondering if I does rate up these players playing in Spain and Italy too much based on history. Gerrard and Alonso look better than anything in that Madrid midfield and probably are better. Raul and Higuain - not even a shadow of Torres. And the defence, as a unit Liverpool are much better than Madrid.

It remind me of when the English teams just get back into Europe and the press (English and International) used to rate Arsenal, United and Liverpool as big teams in Europe when clearly they were way behind the continental teams after not having played for 5 years. They had a couple successes in the Cup Winners Cup but they would be outplayed in the European Cup/CL every-year. Yet the expectation was that the players were equal to their foreign counterparts when clearly they were not.

Might be the reverse happening now. We seeing the English teams competing better than the other big leagues over the past 4 years (5 of the last 8 finalists) but we still think that it is a fluke and that the Italian and Spanish teams are innately better.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 11, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »
I expected Liverpool to win but thought that Madrid had better players on paper. Now I wondering if I does rate up these players playing in Spain and Italy too much based on history. Gerrard and Alonso look better than anything in that Madrid midfield and probably are better. Raul and Higuain - not even a shadow of Torres. And the defence, as a unit Liverpool are much better than Madrid.

It remind me of when the English teams just get back into Europe and the press (English and International) used to rate Arsenal, United and Liverpool as big teams in Europe when clearly they were way behind the continental teams after not having played for 5 years. They had a couple successes in the Cup Winners Cup but they would be outplayed in the European Cup/CL every-year. Yet the expectation was that the players were equal to their foreign counterparts when clearly they were not.

Might be the reverse happening now. We seeing the English teams competing better than the other big leagues over the past 4 years (5 of the last 8 finalists) but we still think that it is a fluke and that the Italian and Spanish teams are innately better.

Player for player I don't think there's any difference between the two teams (or any of the top teams in Europe).  There are World Cup winners, and major trohpy winners spread across all the European leagues.  Spain just won the Euro 2008- Most of their roster plays in Spain...England didn't even qualify- where does most of their roster play?  Alonso & Fabregas were hardly leading figures in Spain's Euro 2008 roster...

It's like I've been saying on here for a while.  The EPL is played at a higher tempo & intensity than La Liga & Serie A.....and that's the difference.  If the Serie A & La Liga team cannot adjust, they will get run over (as has happened).   I think Barca (& sometimes Villarreal) are exceptions to the rule because they are just so good in possession.  Madrid is not on their level when it comes to possessing the ball.  It's not a question of the quality of the players, but the overall quality/style of the game...and collective team fitness/physicality

The analogy I draw is a pre-season Man United vs. a mid season Man United....same team, same quality, but a mid season Man United will beat a pre-season Man United 4-0...because by mid season, Man United is firing on all cylinders and playing at a tempo that a less fit & physical pre-season Man United is just not used to (at pre-season)...Teams in other leagues just aren't playing at that tempo and with that sorta physicality because the style of football doesn't call for it...That's why the EPL teams appear to be a notch above the others....Not because of the ability of the individual players... Fernando Torries has never struggled in the EPL...  Heck mid season MLS teams run stride for stride with some pre-season EPL teams....

In terms of yesterday's game- If you've watched enough football, the pattern in the early goings of the game should come as no massive surprise...Madrid needed to weather the early 20 odd minute storm to come out of that game alive.  The game would have eventually slowed down and opened up a bit and the contest would have evened out...There's huge difference between a team that scores/concedes in its early flurry and a team that doesn't.  If Liverpool didn't score in the early flurry they would have caved in alot more...and the opposite can be said about Madrid conceding early...  A little more composure at the back, and erasing the misfortune on the pk call, and that game woulda been a ton different...At 2-0 whatever wind was in Madrid's sails had been knocked out.....From a hundred miles away it easy to say Madrid is sh*t & Liverpool players are sooo much better, but if yuh watch enough football in your time you should know it's not that straightforward....

lastly- as soft a call as it would have been...and while Pepe had all right to stay on his feet under slight pressure from Torres, I'm willing to bet any amount of money that at Anfield, if that play was going the other way....Liverpool woulda gotten the call. (and Pepe woulda gotten the call in the Bernabeu)...One of the psychological nuances of the game that also makes a big difference in matches like this....

but it's all water under the bridge, Liverpool were clearly superior over the 180 minutes and all in all thoroughly deserved to advance... Next year for lost merengues.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:21:07 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 14, 2009, 08:42:50 AM »
So now the question becomes, is the title race back on?

My head says no...my heart says never give up.... :)  :beermug:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 14, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »
So now the question becomes, is the title race back on?

My head says no...my heart says never give up.... :)  :beermug:

listen to yuh heaD...... following yuh heart does lead to tabanka
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #368 on: March 14, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »
Liverpool stun United 4-1 at Old Trafford

Liverpool kept their Premier League title hopes alive after closing the gap on 10-man Manchester United to four points with a thumping 4-1 win.

It was the Merseysiders' first victory at Old Trafford for five years, but they had to come from behind on Saturday lunchtime to end the champions' run of 11 consecutive league victories - and they did so in style.

United struck the first blow midway through the first half and Carlos Tevez was the orchestrator - threading a pass through for Ji-Sung Park.

The South Korean got to the ball just ahead of Jose Reina, whose momentum took Park down on the left side of the box. Referee Alan Wiley pointed to the spot and up stepped Cristiano Ronaldo to provide the confident finish.

But the visitors were level five minutes later and the opportunity arrived from an unlikely provider when Martin Skrtel launched a long punt downfield.

Virtually faultless all season, Nemanja Vidic appeared to have the situation under total control, but he let the ball bounce and Fernando Torres pounced. The Spain striker galloped down on goal and confidently slotted past Edwin van der Sar to equalise.

At the other end, Reina reacted quickly to gather the rebound as Tevez closed in after the Liverpool goalkeeper had failed to hold a long-range Ronaldo free-kick that had taken a deflection.

Michael Carrick's shot then flew just over the bar before Patrice Evra sent Steven Gerrard sprawling in the box after Torres had split the United defence and Wiley rightly pointed to the penalty spot.

Van der Sar was booked as he delayed the spot-kick. But it did not put Gerrard off as he found the bottom corner on 44 minutes.

After the restart, Reina had to be alert to tip over a chipped effort from Tevez before the keeper grabbed the ball on the line after uncertainty in the six-yard box from the resulting corner.

Just after the hour mark, Ronaldo's right-wing cross was turned goalwards by Wayne Rooney, but his side-foot effort rolled across the six-yard box and away to safety.

But on 76 minutes, things went from bad to worse for United when Vidic hauled down Gerrard en route to the penalty area. Wiley rightly brandished a straight red card at the Serbian for his cynical challenge and Fabio Aurelio punished the home side further when he swung the resulting free-kick over the wall and into the net with his left foot.

With five minutes remaining, substitute Ryan Babel played in Gerrard, but the England man fired over the bar from 12 yards.

But Liverpool did make it 4-1 when substitute Andrea Dossena (90) raced on to a long ball forward and lobbed the ball over van der Sar for his second goal of the week.

The result moves the visitors four points behind United at the top of the table, although Sir Alex Ferguson's men still have a game in hand over their bitter rivals.

Good job boys, showed character to bounce back from going behind against the run of play and took your chances well  :beermug:

Feliz

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 14, 2009, 09:09:20 AM »
where the supporters?

they gone awol? just like their title hopes

:rotfl:

Sammy lemme heah yuh now.

:devil:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #370 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:55 AM »
where the supporters?

btw this Liverpool fan only come out the woodword cause ah home for a little while this morning  ;D
back to work now
Feliz

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 14, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
Oh dear...

Well done you Reds...
Shut up Sven...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 14, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »
where the supporters?

btw this Liverpool fan only come out the woodword cause ah home for a little while this morning  ;D
back to work now

nice excuse.....doh worry i right here...we get beat today, tomorrow is a differet day...

however..... i expect allyuh to disappear again as soon as the going gets though for liverstool. :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 14, 2009, 03:36:23 PM »
Oh dear...

Well done you Reds...

OH SHIT.....LOOK LONDON TRINI BOY....WHERE U COME OUT FROM ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Me eh blame allyuh liverpool fans nah....if I used to back them...i woulda spend most of my time hiding my face 2 ! :devil:
(Muslim)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 14, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »
I did not see the game. But it appears that 'pool have a good game. They played better today. Congrats. Go Man U Go!!!!!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #375 on: March 15, 2009, 07:24:10 AM »
just passing through to say hi

HI!!!!
Feliz

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 15, 2009, 07:32:22 AM »
Oh dear...

Well done you Reds...

Me eh blame allyuh liverpool fans nah....if I used to back them...i woulda spend most of my time hiding my face 2 ! :devil:

some of us actually do work hard to prop up this ailing economy yuh know sammy...
wham to allyuh shit side yesterday???

what was dat? once Ronaldo score allyuh doh lorse?...

2 words for you... domestic double...

de season ends in May...
Shut up Sven...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #377 on: March 15, 2009, 07:50:04 AM »
Oh dear...

Well done you Reds...

some of us actually do work hard to prop up this ailing economy yuh know sammy...
wham to allyuh shit side yesterday???

what was dat? once Ronaldo score allyuh doh lorse?...

2 words for you... domestic double...

de season ends in May...
is true..dat was what ah was trying to tell them..is not we hiding..we busy with more important thing  ;)
maybe majority of Liverpool fans here are adults and have jobs  :-\
and ah know bout 5 of the Man U fans here for sure still in school lol
Feliz

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 15, 2009, 08:02:52 AM »
ahhhh see the difference in the supporters? U guys happy with a double over the top dog (which is a great achievement) while we looking for titles.

I understand that Liverpool beating Utd twice comes like Guyana beating T&T Twice. Is like allyuh win the world CUp!  ::)
People need to find what ever little happiness they can.
 ::)
(Muslim)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #379 on: March 15, 2009, 08:17:02 AM »
ahhhh see the difference in the supporters? U guys happy with a double over the top dog (which is a great achievement) while we looking for titles.

I understand that Liverpool beating Utd twice comes like Guyana beating T&T Twice. Is like allyuh win the world CUp!  ::)
but Sammy me ent really see any Liverpool fan here beating they chest..that much.. in comparison like how allyuh is make noise for beating teams like Stoke etc  :devil:
it does be so bad ah does wonder if allyuh go orgasm if allyuh hit 4 past Arsenal one of these days  ;D
Feliz

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2009, 10:59:22 AM »

but Sammy me ent really see any Liverpool fan here beating they chest..that much.. in comparison like how allyuh is make noise for beating teams like Stoke etc  :devil:
it does be so bad ah does wonder if allyuh go orgasm if allyuh hit 4 past Arsenal one of these days  ;D

Consider this - losing to small sides like stoke and such is why u haven't won the league in so many years....  ::)
(Muslim)

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »

Maybe like yuh need to go back to school and learn to read again too boy...

Ah say... de season, ends in May...

like break stick in yuh ears or wha?...
Shut up Sven...

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »

Consider this - losing to small sides like stoke and such is why u haven't won the league in so many years....  ::)

Consider dis... is 4 allyuh (and dat shit side) get on yuh own grong... F.O.U.R.

smoke dat in yuh pipe and take it...

F.O.U.R.

Shut up Sven...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 18, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »
Benitez signs new Liverpool deal

Rafael Benitez has signed a new deal with Liverpool to keep him at Anfield until 2014.

The former Valencia boss, who led the Reds to Champions League glory in 2005, has been in contract talks with the club for much of the season.

He told www.liverpoolfc.tv on Wednesday evening: "My heart is with Liverpool Football Club, so I'm delighted to sign this new deal. I love the club, the fans and the city and with a club like this and supporters like this, I could never say no to staying."

Benitez added: "I always made clear I wanted to be here for a long time and when I complete my new contract it will mean I have spent over a decade in Liverpool.

"The club is greatly respected around the world due to its incredible history and tremendous heritage. It is my aim to uphold those values and help create a new chapter in our history.

"Throughout this process, I would like to thank the owners for their hard work in finalising the deal. All of us at the club want the same thing, which is to be successful by winning major trophies."

Co-Chairman Tom Hicks said: "It is wonderful news that Rafa has made a long-term commitment to the football club.

"Since he became Manager in 2004, he has been responsible for the great progress we have made. I know he will continue to build on his achievements as he has a tremendous hunger and desire to bring more success to the club - success our fans and everyone connected with the club deserves."

Co-Chairman George Gillett added: "With Rafa continuing to manage the team, we can look forward to more great football and success on the pitch. He has special abilities and qualities which are admired here at the club and around the world.

"Coming after our excellent wins over Real Madrid and Manchester United, this gives us great momentum going into the final stages of the season."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jkhMfIIz2gq4oZqlOQxxCXX1FRyQ
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 04:33:15 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 18, 2009, 06:58:18 PM »
Before they give that fool he marching fukking papers?

steups

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #385 on: March 19, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
LUCAS CONSIDERS LIVERPOOL EXIT

Lucas Leiva admits he might not be able to continue being a squad player at Liverpool as he wants his place back in the Brazil squad. The 22-year-old midfielder is very highly regarded in his homeland and already has three full international caps to his name.

Whilst Rafa Benitez looks to have a great deal of faith in the former Gremio star - Lucas admits he cannot afford to be kicking his heels on the sidelines if he wants to cement his place in Carlos Dunga's Brazil squad.

"I think I have played a lot, but the competition for places here is very high," he told Folha online.
"The situation doesn't really worry me, but my objective has always been to play in order to make sure I am back with the national side.
"Once the season is over, I will have to see what is the best option for me.
"It is the World Cup next year and I will have to push to get this chance and you have to be playing to get called up."

Lucas has seen himself drop out of Brazil squad and he admits he does not know why Dunga axed him.
"I can't really explain what happened, but Dunga makes his own decisions," he said.
"I was in the squad in the last four World Cup qualifiers and played against Bolivia, when the team didn't play well.
"I believe that I'm part of a list of 30 or 40 players, but I'm out of the 22-men squad."

Say it ain't so Lucas  ::)

Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #386 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
Lucas rejects Reds exit rumours

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has denied talk he is considering his future at the club and vowed to prove himself to the Anfield faithful.

Reports emanating from his native Brazil suggested Lucas could seek a move away from Liverpool if he is not playing on a regular basis but the international has moved to clear up the rumours.

"I've got three more years to go on my contract and I'm really happy here," Lucas told the club's official website. "My girlfriend is happy in Liverpool and everybody at the club is supporting me. I have never thought about leaving."

Lucas is determined to prove himself at Anfield after coming under fire from some fans this season.

The 22-year-old enjoyed arguably his best performance of the campaign as he replaced Xabi Alonso in midfield for Saturday's 4-1 success over Manchester United.

Lucas believes he is improving as a player and he is hoping to earn the trust of every Liverpool fan by establishing himself as a key player in Rafa Benitez's side.

"I think I'm improving and I have more confidence every day," added Lucas. "The team is playing well too, which also helps. Everyone is on fire - all these things help me.
"I don't think about what some of the people say. I have to concentrate on the team. Rafa always gives me a lot of confidence.
"I know some people don't trust me yet but I will try to show them my quality, and I think I've now started doing that.
"When you have games in a row you get more confidence. You get some rhythm. It is more difficult when you play just one or two games a month but I have to work hard, try to improve every day and try to get to my best level."

Lucas was earlier quoted as saying in Folha online: "I think I have played a lot, but the competition for places here is very high.

"The situation doesn't really worry me, but my objective has always been to play in order to make sure I am back with the national side.
"Once the season is over, I will have to see what is the best option for me.
"It is the World Cup next year and I will have to push to get this chance and you have to be playing to get called up."

Lucas has seen himself drop out of Brazil squad and he admits he does not know why Dunga axed him.

"I can't really explain what happened, but Dunga makes his own decisions," he said. "I was in the squad in the last four World Cup qualifiers and played against Bolivia, when the team didn't play well.
"I believe that I'm part of a list of 30 or 40 players, but I'm out of the 22-men squad."

Drats..steups  :frustrated:
Lucas you need to be playign every week to get back in de brazil squad..ask for a loan somewhere nah  ;)
then we could try and sign Micheal Johnson from Man City
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #387 on: March 20, 2009, 05:09:26 AM »
Gerrard assault charge is dropped

An assault charge against England and Liverpool footballer Steven Gerrard has been dropped.

The 28-year-old still faces a charge of affray in connection with an incident at a nightclub in Southport. Six other men face the same charge.

Gerrard had been in the Lounge Inn after a 5-1 win over Newcastle United when a disturbance broke out.

A 34-year-old man had suffered facial injuries in the incident in December, North Sefton magistrates were told.

Gerrard was not required to make a formal plea in relation to the affray charge which he now faces.

The footballer, and six other defendants, will have a plea and case management hearing at Liverpool Crown Court on 3 April.

Nick Evans, prosecuting, told the court that after a "review of the evidence in full" it was decided that all seven defendants should only face affray charges.

Assault charges were also dropped against John Doran, 29, of Woodlands Road, and Ian Smith, 19, of Hilary Avenue, both Huyton, Merseyside.

Appearing alongside Gerrard on Friday were Accrington Stanley players Ian Dunbavin, 28, of Guildford Road, Southport, and midfielder Robert Grant, 18, of Enstone Avenue, Litherland.

Also in the dock were John McGrattan, 33, of Rimmer Avenue, and Paul McGrattan, 31, of Linden Drive, both Huyton.

Gerrard was arrested along with a number of other men outside the venue after the disturbance on 29 December last year.

The father-of-two was escorted out of the court building by members of his legal team after the short hearing and driven away in a black car.

whats ah little dust up in ah bar?..better sense has prevailed
he could do with some community service to bond with de fans dem

de moral is yuh must play Stevie G song request or else  ;D

Feliz

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #388 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:01 AM »
Wenger - Old Trafford win flattered Liverpool

Arsène Wenger feels Liverpool’s win at Manchester United flattered the Anfield side.

The Frenchman believes the 4-1 victory on Saturday has opened up the title race to an extent but Sir Alex Ferguson’s side are still likely to lift the Premier League trophy in May. He attributed the result to Manchester United’s hefty workload since the turn of the year.

“There are two things I would like to say about that game,” he said.

“Firstly, congratulations to Liverpool for winning with an emphatic score, but I think overall it is a very flattering result.

"For big spells in the game Manchester United dominated but they made mistakes on the day that usually they don’t make. Some players looked a bit mentally tired.

“It opens up the race for the title but I still believe that Manchester United are in a strong position with that game in hand. However they have played many matches since Christmas and it looked to have caught up with them on Saturday.”

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 21, 2009, 07:25:30 AM »
Before they give that fool he marching f**kking papers?

steups

I agree with you. Rafa is not the man to take Liverpool to multiple Premier League titles, much less one.

He is more effective at European competitions than domestic ones and changes his roster way too much.

1]; } ?>