March 28, 2024, 02:42:05 AM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 459988 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #720 on: November 21, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »

:devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 21, 2009, 03:45:18 PM »
   "..Like a dull knife, never cutting....some are talking loud and they're saying nothing.." 

Boy, you so f**kin' phony it really is amusing. Ah like how yuh say, and I quote, "I doh pretend to know everything about football...."  The way you does want to call out people and talk yuh shit "...announcers got it shockingly wrong...as did the officials"  I would think you know that rule whether you know a penny or a pound of football and it really doesn't take the expert that you claim I claim I am to know that rule.  It's a rule as basic as knowing that you can't be offside in your own half, c**thole.  Truth is this:  I recognize you is a phony from day one that I see yuh carryin on wit people on the forum and reading your last few posts on this thread alone confirms it to me, validated existence, professed expertise or not.  So yuh could go on about what yuh feel about what I feel I know or what.....yuh still talkin a pack ah ass as far as I am concerned..yuh is still a jackass backside.   

So I got the rule wrong... my you have a lot of pent up anger.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 21, 2009, 03:59:01 PM »

You got that wrong, too. Now you're confusing plain talk  with anger.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: November 21, 2009, 04:03:28 PM »

Lol... if you say so fella.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 21, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 21, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

Aye Elan, dis forum is THE BEST eh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
by the way that is a CO-SIGN :D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 21, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »
really good game.

You probably juss caught the second half... it really turned around b/c the first half was pretty unwatchable.  Early injuries took a toll on Liverpool and the game on the whole.  Six mins were added.

Tevez paid early dividends for City once he came on for Barry.  Stephen Ireland was offside on his goal that briefly put City up.  The announcers got it shockingly wrong... as did the officials, unless my understanding of the offside rule is wrong.  Wright-Phillips passed the ball to Ireland who was unmarked in the box... they claimed that the he was behind the ball, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.  The rule is clear... at the time the pass is made you must either be in line with or behind the second to last defender... counting the GK.  Here only Reina was ahead of him.

All that aside... Lucas, what a shitsnake.  I doh really like bashing players but this dude has shown me nothing.
I thought it was offside too.

This have everything to do with it... you CANNOT be offside if you behind the ball full stop... i thought this was basic knowledge AND i thought we discuss this endless on this site
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 21, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

Lol... if you say so fella.

Nah, Jackass, is not if I say so.  It is so. lol! You cyah anger me.  I jes' like to show yuh what a asshole yuh is.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 21, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

Aye Elan, dis forum is THE BEST eh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
by the way that is a CO-SIGN :D

ah addicted to this forum, cyah get enough.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 21, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »

Nah, Jackass, is not if I say so.  It is so. lol! You cyah anger me.  I jes' like to show yuh what a asshole yuh is.

Yuh mean yuh just like to show what ah bleeding menopausal c**t yuh is... you cyah make me look like ah asshole no matter how hard yuh try... although yuh certainly live fuh de effort.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 21, 2009, 09:27:27 PM »
This have everything to do with it... you CANNOT be offside if you behind the ball full stop... i thought this was basic knowledge AND i thought we discuss this endless on this site

If you had seen the highlight of the goal you would see why there was a question as to whether he was offside.  Is not like SWP made a clear backpass to Ireland, it was very close at best... he looked to be in line with Wright-Phillips when the pass was made which is why I say me ent see what the focus on him being behind the ball had to do with anything.  Me eh shame tuh admit that I fuhget all about that when I make de post.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 21, 2009, 09:30:48 PM »

Yuh mean yuh just like to show what ah bleeding menopausal c**t yuh is... you cyah make me look like ah asshole no matter how hard yuh try... although yuh certainly live fuh de effort.

I am not the one making you look like an asshole, sweetheart.  You do a good enough job of that on your own.  Here's another example of your self-contradicting, self projecting, educated stupidity....and it comes directly from your previous post: "....Me eh shame tuh admit that I wasn't focused on that part ah de rule when I make de post...."  yeah....OK.........now you wasn't focused on that part of the rule..... after yuh was so bold as to declare that the announcers and officials got so "shockingly wrong" after google or Wikipedia tell yuh that:
    "..The rule is clear... at the time the pass is made you must either be in line with or behind the second to last defender... counting the GK.  Here only Reina was ahead of him..." 
Next time yuh go and take a shit yuh must look dong at yuh reflection and talk to yuh self....yuh go see that the same ting does come out one ah yuh asshole, is de same does come out de other.  But is so yuh mudder make yuh.  Poor ting.   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 21, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »
   I am not the one making you look like an asshole, sweetheart.  You do a good enough job of that on your own.  Here's another example of your self-contradicting, self projecting, educated stupidity....and it comes directly from your previous post: "....Me eh shame tuh admit that I wasn't focused on that part ah de rule when I make de post...."  yeah....OK.........now you wasn't focused on that part of the rule..... after yuh was so bold as to declare that the announcers and officials got so "shockingly wrong" after google or Wikipedia tell yuh that:
    "..The rule is clear... at the time the pass is made you must either be in line with or behind the second to last defender... counting the GK.  Here only Reina was ahead of him..." 
Next time yuh go and take a shit yuh must look dong at yuh reflection and talk to yuh self....yuh go see that the same ting does come out one ah yuh asshole, is de same does come out de other.  But is so yuh mudder make yuh.  Poor ting.   

Yuh trying so hard til yuh mking up ting... ah could practically see de desperation on yuh face.  Literally turning tuh 'toilet bowl humor'... but ah fisherman could only talk about fish so it shouldn't be no surprise I suppose. But keep trying hard... it actually entertaining tuh see.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 22, 2009, 09:12:55 AM »

Yuh trying so hard til yuh mking up ting... ah could practically see de desperation on yuh face.  Literally turning tuh 'toilet bowl humor'... but ah fisherman could only talk about fish so it shouldn't be no surprise I suppose. But keep trying hard... it actually entertaining tuh see.

Same shit, different hole.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 22, 2009, 10:11:47 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:18:38 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: November 23, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEWS
Benitez believes Liverpool can produce a miracle
Soccernet.com

Rafael Benitez insists Liverpool can amaze Europe again and make sure of unlikely Champions League qualification.

To stay in contention for a last 16 place, Liverpool need to beat Hungarian champions Debrecen in the Puskás Ferenc Stadion and hope Lyon do not lose away to Fiorentina in tomorrow's other Group E match.

And while Benitez acknowledges Liverpool face an uphill task, he believes anything is still possible.

"We have produced miracles before," he said. "We can do the same again. It will be difficult, maybe another miracle, but all we can do is our job. If we can then play against Fiorentina with options of winning and qualifying next week, that will be fantastic.

"Hopefully we can do it. Last time in this position, we managed to qualify and it was amazing. It will be the same if we do it again.

"We had to win our last three games two years ago in the group stages - now it is only two. We achieved success in a great way, scoring four against Porto, eight against Besiktas and four in Marseille. That was magnificent. This time, if we go through, it will be just the same feeling."

Liverpool expect to have Glen Johnson and Daniel Agger fit after calf and head injuries respectively, with skipper Steven Gerrard leading from the front in only his second start in more than a month.

Benitez said: "If anyone can do it, Gerrard can, but the whole team believe it is possible."

The Spaniard was in a confident mood for his pre-match press conference, where, once again, he was asked Liverpool's failure to qualify would mark the end of his Liverpool career. He laughed and responded: "No, I don't think so."

He was clearly more concerned about the improving fitness of his players, saying: "We have Johnson and Agger here because we believe they will be fit to play. It is very important for us to have players coming back from injury. They may not be ready but at least they are training and working with the team.

"Gerrard was tired at the end against Manchester City on Saturday. It had been a difficult game for him because he had not trained with the team for three weeks. He will be okay for tomorrow.

"For us, it is easy and simple. We have to score and win. We do not need to worry about what may happen in the future. We must not worry about what is happening in Florence - we have to concentrate on doing our own job and winning the match."

And Benitez again dismissed the conspiracy theory that Lyon will let Fiorentina win to make sure that Liverpool are eliminated.

"It is an advantage to qualify in first place, so Lyon will want to do that," he said. "They are good professionals and want to win. It will be good for the club and give them more money, too, they will want to be top because you never know what the draw will throw at them.

"It will be good for the Lyon coach and his players to want to be top. I have confidence that they will try to do that."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 23, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »
I've called for his head at times, but there's no question that Rafa's managing against adversity this season... not everything is his fault.  Results have been uneven but on the strength of his overall performance at Liverpool I don't think his job should be in jeopardy... but we need to sort out the continuing problems at the back.  Kyriagkos have a couple more games before I label him ah cat in bag.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 24, 2009, 03:36:21 AM »
Liverpool couldn't afford to fire him even if they wanted to - and who better would they be able to bring in anyway. Rafa is one of the best managers in the world, and he doing what he can with a thin squad. Some of that is his fault yeah - but it eh grounds enough to get rid of him considering his pedigree and what he's accomplished with Liverpool in the time that he's been there.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 02:36:12 PM by xixgon »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 24, 2009, 04:43:23 AM »
comn lyon, rest some of your players today  ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 24, 2009, 04:36:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clown: :heehee: :whistling:

hard luck dey livers  ::)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 24, 2009, 05:04:05 PM »
liver fool... :rotfl: all yuh walking alone.... :rotfl: :devil:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 24, 2009, 05:15:03 PM »
...on to the small matter of the Merseyside derby this weekend...  :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 24, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »
Such is sports... you win some, you lose some.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 24, 2009, 08:11:38 PM »
Such is sports... you win some, you lose some.
a bitter pill at times
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 24, 2009, 08:29:49 PM »
shit side is shit side
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 24, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »
 :whistling: :whistling:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 25, 2009, 06:42:23 AM »
Stevie G toots he self.... He better look out Carrick looking good...

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 25, 2009, 06:59:44 AM »
is like 9 months I ent really visit this site .....iz like groundhog day here yes.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 25, 2009, 08:26:49 AM »
Stevie G toots he self.... He better look out Carrick looking good...

Carrick had one good game all season, and yuh tooting he horn.  Go and watch some more football.  Yuh should know that Stevie G is playing with an injury that probably will require surgery, but due to the already long injury list, he is sucking it up for the sake of the team.

1]; } ?>