March 28, 2024, 07:20:27 AM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 460034 times)

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #750 on: November 25, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
Stevie G toots he self.... He better look out Carrick looking good...

Carrick had one good game all season, and yuh tooting he horn.  Go and watch some more football.  Yuh should know that Stevie G is playing with an injury that probably will require surgery, but due to the already long injury list, he is sucking it up for the sake of the team.

Haha Gerrard and Torres are jus injury-prone players yes - which makes Benitez's purchase of Aquilani that much more puzzling. That said - once Gerrard is healthy - Carrick is not a threat to his starting spot (unless Gerrard is quite off-form and Carrick returns to his best).

Gerrard hasn't lit it up for Liverpool, for whatever reason, but they should be happy he's contributing at all - seeing as in my opinion he should be in trouble with the law like Marlon King.

But anyways Liverpool - at least now you can all walk together to your consolation party :)

http://www.lfc-endofseasonparty.com/

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 25, 2009, 09:10:20 AM »

Carrick had one good game all season, and yuh tooting he horn.  Go and watch some more football.  Yuh should know that Stevie G is playing with an injury that probably will require surgery, but due to the already long injury list, he is sucking it up for the sake of the team.

Haha Gerrard and Torres are jus injury-prone players yes - which makes Benitez's purchase of Aquilani that much more puzzling. That said - once Gerrard is healthy - Carrick is not a threat to his starting spot (unless Gerrard is quite off-form and Carrick returns to his best).

Gerrard hasn't lit it up for Liverpool, for whatever reason, but they should be happy he's contributing at all - seeing as in my opinion he should be in trouble with the law like Marlon King.

But anyways Liverpool - at least now you can all walk together to your consolation party :)

....see why people doesn't like allyuh manboo fans?  No kinda compassion in allyuh body at all. Leave de men and dem, let dem grieve wit dey big side in peace nuh!  ;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 25, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »

....see why people doesn't like allyuh manboo fans?  No kinda compassion in allyuh body at all. Leave de men and dem, let dem grieve wit dey big side in peace nuh!  ;D

Haha is all kix dred.

Nuttin wrong wit a lil banter, everyone gets their turn at some point yes so.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 25, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

Haha is all kix dred.

......and yuh could rest ASSURED that me and meh MUHAHA crew cyah WAIT fuh allyuh turn to come!  ;D

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 25, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »

Haha is all kix dred.

......and yuh could rest ASSURED that me and meh MUHAHA crew cyah WAIT fuh allyuh turn to come!  ;D

Haha fair enough. I only take talk from fans a teams da doin better dan mine doh :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 03:32:46 PM by xixgon »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 25, 2009, 05:22:48 PM »

Haha is all kix dred.

hear nuh
I doh kno if he know who we are eh
MUHAHA
The "Manchester United Haters Association of Home and Away"
 :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:24:30 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 25, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

Haha is all kix dred.

hear nuh
MUHAHA

WestCoast boy, I'm sure if he doh know......he soon find out!  Wait.....ent dey get dey ass wash today?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 25, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »

Haha is all kix dred.

hear nuh
MUHAHA

WestCoast boy, I'm sure if he doh know......he soon find out!  Wait.....ent dey get dey ass wash today?
MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Besiktas buss day skin :devil:

dis de bess I could do on such short notice ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUyoLPyPfEQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QUyoLPyPfEQ</a>
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:22:00 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 25, 2009, 07:08:59 PM »

Haha is all kix dred.

hear nuh
MUHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUyoLPyPfEQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QUyoLPyPfEQ</a>

We better move dis shit off de liverpool people dem tread eh!  It done have one or two ah dey fans want to buss meh head arready.  :devil:

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 26, 2009, 10:31:43 AM »

Haha is all kix dred.

hear nuh
MUHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

We better move dis shit off de liverpool people dem tread eh!  It done have one or two ah dey fans want to buss meh head arready.  :devil:

Haha is all good, considerin we done qualified an need a pt for top spot.

Wud admit doh, das one a d worst Utd performances I ever seen yes.

But yeh I hear yuh on vacatin dis thread, iz never end well between Utd an 'Pool fans na (ok any fans haha).

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 29, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
Alyuh forget alyuh play this morning or what?

Reds complete smash and grab raid
Soccernet.com

Liverpool produced a smash and grab Merseyside derby victory to claim fifth place in the Premier League on a day of raw tension at Goodison Park.

But they will have sighed with relief after being pounded for almost all of this very local showdown, but somehow emerged with the points. An own goal from Joseph Yobo, deflecting a Javier Mascherano effort past Tim Howard saw Liverpool ahead at the break despite being almost permanently on the back foot as Everton poured forward.
But their eighth win in their last ten visits to Goodison Park was secured with ten minutes to go when Dirk Kuyt scored from close range after another Yobo error.

Everton were the dominant force, but could not turn their pressure into goals, with Liverpool now having lost just two of their last 20 league games against the old enemy.

Rarely can a Merseyside derby have been played out with both rival managers - David Moyes and Rafael Benitez -having had to handle questions over their longevity in their jobs.

The 212th clash between these bitterest of rivals certainly held the immediate futures of both seriously under-achieving clubs. Everton, fighting to get away from the relegation zone and Liverpool desperate to put their distressing season back on track.

Everton made four changes from the side that lost so poorly at Hull in midweek, Tony Hibbert, Jo, Marouane Fellaini and Diniyar Bilyaletdinov all returning with youngster Jack Rodwell the most notable omission with a groin injury. Liverpool fielded the side that had won in Hungary against Debrecen, but could not save the Reds' Champions League lives.

And again there was no Fernando Torres in the squad, leaving young striker David Ngog to continue his Premier League education in the unforgiving glare of a derby battlefield.

With so much at stake, the opening exchanges were even more ferocious than usual. Mascherano and Tim Cahill traded kicks and warnings from referee Alan Wiley, with Cahill finding himself dumped on the track by the Argentina captain.

But it was Mascherano who was soon celebrating, having had a major part in Liverpool's 12th-minute lead. Everton criminally allowed the midfielder to advance towards their box, where he lashed in a 20-yarder that deflected off Yobo and into the opposite corner than had been intended with Howard hopelessly wrongfooted.

It was the lead Liverpool had craved, but one that ignited a fierce and sustained response from Everton. Twice they had the ball in the net before the break, but two efforts by Jo were ruled out for offside, the second when Fellaini blocked Jose Reina right on the line. But there were other chances for Everton, with Bilyaletdinov managing to mis-hit wide from six yards when it would have been easier to score.

Reina saved from the Russian winger, while the excellent Steven Pienaar was twice close as Everton surged forward in search of an equaliser they fully deserved.

Liverpool were barely noticeable up front, although Kuyt fired over and Howard made a fine save from Emiliano Insua's close-range header. But they were rare excursions into enemy territory for Liverpool in a one-sided first-half.

Everton came out after the break intent on more of the same. They hurled themselves at Liverpool's creaking defence in which Jamie Carragher and Daniel Agger were working overtime to keep the blue waves at bay.

Liverpool were hanging on under the most searching of examinations. Saha replaced Jo after 66 minutes, still Everton rolling relentlessly forward. Yobo managed to deflect an Ngog effort wide, but that was a rare venture out by Liverpool.

Reina produced a stunning double-save from Cahill and then Fellaini, Liverpool penned back and defending with increasing desperation.

In all of this, Steven Gerrard was a peripheral figure. Clearly short of pace and movement he was unable to influence what was going on all around him, until taking a hand in the critical second goal.

Ngog was finally withdrawn with 15 minutes to go, Yossi Benayoun arriving to play on the right with Kuyt taking the central attacking role. Albert Riera was next into the fray, in place of Fabio Aurelio, somehow Liverpool still ahead.

But with ten minutes left, all Everton's brave efforts came to nothing as Liverpool dealt them a sickening blow.

Reina's long clearance was headed down by Kuyt with Yobo slashing wildly at the ball. It fell to Gerrard who set up Riera for a shot that Howard pushed into the path of Kuyt, who stabbed home the second.

Ayegbeni Yakubu came off for Cahill, and Lucas Neill for a crestfallen Yobo. But it was all over for Everton, who will never know how they lost this one.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 29, 2009, 01:12:52 PM »
Alyuh forget alyuh play this morning or what?

No, I didn't forget, but quite frankly it was a mediocre performance, and we only won because of the sheer brilliance of our goalkeeper, and the eyes of a linesman assistant referee who  (correctly  :beermug:) ruled out two goals for Everton. Gerrard is clearly not fit. Agger was excellent today.

I'm pleased we got the three points, and I hope this kick starts a good run. It's more of a  :) reaction than a  ;D :applause: :challenge: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: reaction

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 29, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »
I clean forget about this Sunday Morning minor league game we  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #763 on: December 01, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »
alright ah back
we is ah certainty for 3rd place 
plus we winning the Europa league  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 05, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »
alright ah back
we is ah certainty for 3rd to place 
plus we winning the Europa league  ;D

::) ::)

How this thread on the 2nd page and game on this morning?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: December 09, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
Damn.   :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 09, 2009, 04:26:01 PM »
I'm not surprised by the final score... Rafa played the regulars until midway thru the second half until Fiorentina equalized.  Not saying one had anything to do with the other, but he rested Carra and played Darby, later bringing on Pacheco for Aquilani.  The only regular to come off the bench was Torres, who's still recovering from injury.

Liverpool had nothing to lose and nothing to gain from this match... so playing it safe and strategically by blooding some players was the preferred route for Rafa.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 09, 2009, 06:02:13 PM »
I'd Rather Walk Alone

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 16, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
I jus take in the highlights of liverpool-wigan. Scotty miss a golden opportunity to open the account. Wigan lose 2-1.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 16, 2009, 11:26:16 PM »
I jus take in the highlights of liverpool-wigan. Scotty miss a golden opportunity to open the account. Wigan lose 2-1.

I eh go lie... ah like that Wigan team.  No amount of depth or real quality yet but Martinez have dem pointing in de right direction... and I particularly like his loyalty to Scotty.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 19, 2009, 08:42:22 AM »
 :o
who day geh beat by??
Pottymouth??
 :D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 19, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »
de worse team in de epl roughin up rafa and co....what this world comin to.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 19, 2009, 11:27:05 AM »
portsmouth going to give any side problems at home...they are desperate to avoid relegation...to be fair to liverpool when mascherano went off it made the job a little bit harder.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 19, 2009, 03:31:08 PM »
portsmouth going to give any side problems at home...they are desperate to avoid relegation...to be fair to liverpool when mascherano went off it made the job a little bit harder.

Yep... we in a mess.

Not only that but all kinda teams pulling wondergoals out dey ass on we.  First Cameron Jerome at Brum... now dis muslim fella Elhadj or whatever he name is.  Man put dat ball into ah bucket pretty much.... dat window was so small.

The Mascherano sending off was straight bullshit.  If yuh want to call it a yellow card tackle den fine... but straight red on a mis-timed tackle??  And to make it worse de tun tun head actually consulted with the 4th official for like two mins (while Mascherano lay hurt) before deciding to send him off.  I was stunned, as was the rest of the team, I'm sure.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 29, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »
Nice finish by Torres, after being out of the game and generally having a bad night.  Don't know what 'Pool would do without this fella.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 29, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »
skin of dey teeth
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 29, 2009, 06:02:59 PM »
Nice finish by Torres, after being out of the game and generally having a bad night.  Don't know what 'Pool would do without this fella.

'Tis the season to be jolly... why contemplate such negative thoughts  ;D

Well whatever we get I'll take it, ugly or not.  We still within 12 pts of Chelsea and we're only at the halfway mark.  With Chelsea hitting an uncertain patch and several of their stars being away for African Cup duties... now is the time to make some hay.  Although United and several other clubs still ahead of us.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: December 29, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »

'Tis the season to be jolly... why contemplate such negative thoughts  ;D

Well whatever we get I'll take it, ugly or not.  We still within 12 pts of Chelsea and we're only at the halfway mark.  With Chelsea hitting an uncertain patch and several of their stars being away for African Cup duties... now is the time to make some hay.  Although United and several other clubs still ahead of us.

We lacking the natural width that Riera was providing us last season.  Rafa needs to sell and buy in January.  Babel wants to go and he should be allowed, along with Dossena, Voronin, and Degen. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: December 30, 2009, 12:40:55 PM »
We lacking the natural width that Riera was providing us last season.  Rafa needs to sell and buy in January.  Babel wants to go and he should be allowed, along with Dossena, Voronin, and Degen. 

We lacking a lot of things... including depth at just about every position.  I like and I like Voronin, but even me at this point have to say that it might be time for them to ply dey trade elsewhere, because they certainly not producing for us.  Supposedly Rafa want to bring in RvN on loan from Madrid, but balking at paying the £3 million asking price... especially for a striker who just turned 33.  The one good thing in his favor is that he's scored goals wherever he's been... and we desperately in need of some help for Torres.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: December 30, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »

We lacking a lot of things... including depth at just about every position.  I like and I like Voronin, but even me at this point have to say that it might be time for them to ply dey trade elsewhere, because they certainly not producing for us.  Supposedly Rafa want to bring in RvN on loan from Madrid, but balking at paying the £3 million asking price... especially for a striker who just turned 33.  The one good thing in his favor is that he's scored goals wherever he's been... and we desperately in need of some help for Torres.

Plus Real want 'Pool to pay all of his 100 GBP wages per week. 

1]; } ?>