March 29, 2024, 12:34:48 AM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 460158 times)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #810 on: April 11, 2010, 10:05:18 AM »
It almost official..no champions league spot.. more points lost in a draw with Fulham.. 65% ball possesion, 27 shots on goal.. Still 0-0.

That pretty much sums up Liverpool season....no longer a big 4 club..now Rafa talking bout £60 m he need to produce a winning team......

:yapping:

Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 11, 2010, 10:27:19 AM »
somehow i knew when i saw this thread on the first page it would not have been a liverpool man posting - they does only find themselves in Utd thread hating and talking tootoo.

Anyhow, come on pool, allyuh can redeem yourselves somewhat by destroying chelsea next week  :praying:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 11, 2010, 11:00:54 AM »
somehow i knew when i saw this thread on the first page it would not have been a liverpool man posting - they does only find themselves in Utd thread hating and talking tootoo.

Anyhow, come on pool, allyuh can redeem yourselves somewhat by destroying chelsea next week  :praying:

Really?  Care to cite some examples... or is this just a case of you talking out yuh ass to make yourself feel better about the shit that yuh team doing?  Is only allyuh and de Chelsea fans love to run up in next team thread gloating and gallivanting.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 11, 2010, 11:28:07 AM »

Really?  Care to cite some examples... or is this just a case of you talking out yuh ass to make yourself feel better about the shit that yuh team doing?  Is only allyuh and de Chelsea fans love to run up in next team thread gloating and gallivanting.

Ways this thread still exists?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 11, 2010, 12:16:47 PM »

Is only allyuh and de Chelsea fans love to run up in next team thread gloating and gallivanting.

"only...dem..and Chelsea fans..." yuh say?  I am yet to find a thread for any ONE team where ONLY that team's fans leave comments, whether good, bad or ugly.  Oh shit, I forget. Your word is gospel.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 11, 2010, 12:22:06 PM »

hey its nice to see u at home for a change, u must come here more often.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 11, 2010, 01:50:24 PM »

Ent - Liverpool walkin solo dese days yes  :D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 11, 2010, 03:32:25 PM »
  "only...dem..and Chelsea fans..." yuh say?  I am yet to find a thread for any ONE team where ONLY that team's fans leave comments, whether good, bad or ugly.  Oh shit, I forget. Your word is gospel.     

I used the word "love", meaning Chelsea and ManU fans make it a habit to post in other teams threads to throw talk for fans of that team.  Nowhere but in your tiny head does the statement imply that only Chelsea and ManU fans alone ever post in threads dedicated to other teams.  Try reading the statement again... this time for understanding.  I know that's a gargantuan task for you, but give it a try. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 11, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »

lol... de lights might be out, but doh worry, I always home.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 11, 2010, 04:08:36 PM »

I used the word "love", meaning Chelsea and ManU fans make it a habit to post in other teams threads to throw talk for fans of that team.  Nowhere but in your tiny head does the statement imply that only Chelsea and ManU fans alone ever post in threads dedicated to other teams.  Try reading the statement again... this time for understanding.  I know that's a gargantuan task for you, but give it a try. 

I don't give your mother puss what word yuh use, or how yuh try to spin it, the implication remains the same. You know all who posting where and who love what like you keepin' stats and checkin' man pulse.
Only a c**t like you.   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 11, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »
  I don't give your mother puss what word yuh use, or how yuh try to spin it, the implication remains the same. You know all who posting where and who love what like you keepin' stats and checkin' man pulse.
Only a c**t like you.   

Apparently I not de only one who "know all who posting where and who love what... keepin' stats and checkin' man pulse"... physician heal thy c**t.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 12, 2010, 03:13:45 AM »
Only a c**t like you.   

Apparently I not de only one who "know all who posting where and who love what... keepin' stats and checkin' man pulse"... physician heal thy c**t.

:sleepy: My c**t is yuh mudder c**t, boy wit yuh phony bitch ass. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 12, 2010, 11:47:38 AM »

What next... "the sky is blue, the grass is green..."? 

You sound like somebody take away yuh rattle.  What's actually sad (and at the same time amusing) is that you seem to think your childish e-gangster posturing is actually supposed to do something.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 12, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »

What next... "the sky is blue, the grass is green..."? 

You sound like somebody take away yuh rattle.  What's actually sad (and at the same time amusing) is that you seem to think your childish e-gangster posturing is actually supposed to do something.

There you go knowing what I seem to think.....and wrong again  There you go calling contempt "gangster" like I threaten you or something.  Like I trying to do you something.......and you supposed to be so smart. Trust me, bitch ass, I am not even beginning to be gangster with you.  It wouldn't be necessary or worth the jail time and legal fees.   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 12, 2010, 04:58:38 PM »
  There you go knowing what I seem to think.....and wrong again  There you go calling contempt "gangster" like I threaten you or something.  Like I trying to do you something.......and you supposed to be so smart. Trust me, bitch ass, I am not even beginning to be gangster with you.  It wouldn't be necessary or worth the jail time and legal fees.   

I think anyone with reading comprehension above the primary school level can appreciate what was meant by "e-gangster posturing"... understandable if you are having issues.  And don't worry, you didn't... and don't... threaten me your infantile ad hominems notwithstanding.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: April 12, 2010, 05:24:17 PM »

I think anyone with reading comprehension above the primary school level can appreciate what was meant by "e-gangster posturing"... understandable if you are having issues.  And don't worry, you didn't... and don't... threaten me your infantile ad hominems notwithstanding.

I have no problem being infantile with you at all because I know you get the point and I know you know the real deal. Nobody hides behind their computer here more than you, so all how you try to deflect and distract with your attempts at feigning some academic superiority over anybody, you know what time it is and I know you get my drift.   And I repeat, my infantile ad hominems are nothing more than natural e-contempt for now.   

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 12, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »
E-Gaddooooh   :devil:

a man running with my hypothesis oui
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 06:28:08 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 12, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »
I have no problem being infantile with you at all because I know you get the point and I know you know the real deal. Nobody hides behind their computer here more than you, so all how you try to deflect and distract with your attempts at feigning some academic superiority over anybody, you know what time it is and I know you get my drift.   And I repeat, my infantile ad hominems are nothing more than natural e-contempt for now.   

Lol... I not offended fella, you could only speak in the language that's most familiar to you.. I cyah mad at you fuh being yuhself. 

And as far as dis feign dis and deflect dat talk, keep that bullshit tuh dazzle yuh fellow street corner intellectuals with, I doh have to 'feign' nutten.  If simple talk smacks to you of 'superiority' then that only indicts your own understanding, you need to ask questions of yuhself I cyah help you with that.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #828 on: April 12, 2010, 10:08:36 PM »
Wha-tap !! Mango Chow hit him ah slap ...Boo-doop!!  Bakes ..hit him ah high fall ...Pah-Taaau!! ..Mango buss de man face wid ah 2 hard slap ....Bee-deef !! Bakes come back with ah deadly left right combination ...and den Mango pull out he 9ss,leh go 2 in de air ...DOI DOI !!  .....all fight done oui ,well not at first but we get de point  ;D

..cyar believe dem battle still going on here ...ah hah tuh get back involve  ;D ...buh ah find if all yuh hah tuh fight at least leh go some ''haul yuh mudda c**t and f**k you '' nah man.. wha kind ah decent battle is dat   ::)
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 12, 2010, 10:23:08 PM »
Wha-tap !! Mango Chow hit him ah slap ...Boo-doop!!  Bakes ..hit him ah high fall ...Pah-Taaau!! ..Mango buss de man face wid ah 2 hard slap ....Bee-deef !! Bakes come back with ah deadly left right combination ...and den Mango pull out he 9ss,leh go 2 in de air ...DOI DOI !!  .....all fight done oui ,well not at first but we get de point  ;D

..cyar believe dem battle still going on here ...ah hah tuh get back involve  ;D ...buh ah find if all yuh hah tuh fight at least leh go some ''haul yuh mudda c**t and f**k you '' nah man.. wha kind ah decent battle is dat   ::)

Nah man eh no fight here.  Dem cuss out an thing from what... 3-4 years ago was juss kicks thing.  But after ah while dat does get stale and yuh move on.  Some ah we at least.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 12, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »

Lol... I not offended fella, you could only speak in the language that's most familiar to you.. I cyah mad at you fuh being yuhself. 

And as far as dis feign dis and deflect dat talk, keep that bullshit tuh dazzle yuh fellow street corner intellectuals with, I doh have to 'feign' nutten.  If simple talk smacks to you of 'superiority' then that only indicts your own understanding, you need to ask questions of yuhself I cyah help you with that.

Nah man eh no fight here.  Dem cuss out an thing from what... 3-4 years ago was juss kicks thing.  But after ah while dat does get stale and yuh move on.  Some ah we at least.

Nuthing more stale than the bitch that you are, recycling the same shit, over and over again with everybody. Anything, I guess, to have the last word.........as is applicable. 

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 18, 2010, 01:04:50 PM »
Torres out for the season  :( Having surgery tonight. Should be fine for the World Cup.

Even if we win the Europa League, this has been a shitty, shitty season...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 18, 2010, 02:29:19 PM »
Torres out for the season  :( Having surgery tonight. Should be fine for the World Cup.

he seems to be injury prone......probably cant keep up with the physicality of the league?
(Muslim)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 18, 2010, 03:13:52 PM »

he seems to be injury prone......probably cant keep up with the physicality of the league?
Damn!!! I was hoping he play against Chelsea, that's their only good player ;D come on Stoke!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 18, 2010, 03:37:39 PM »

Damn!!! I was hoping he play against Chelsea, that's their only good player ;D come on Stoke!!!

f**k

Hopefully Rafa will put Kuyt up top and not that utter shitsnake N'Gog

Come on you scouse bastards... just dont let Chelsea win

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 18, 2010, 05:24:08 PM »

f**k

:rotfl: :rotfl: Allyuh men is rel HAY-TERS!!  Torres is one of my most respected players....I wish de man a speedy recovery so he could get back to doing what he does best:  Playing good, entertaining football.  Allyuh only want to hate on my side!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 18, 2010, 07:59:24 PM »

f**k

:rotfl: :rotfl: Allyuh men is rel HAY-TERS!!  Torres is one of my most respected players....I wish de man a speedy recovery so he could get back to doing what he does best:  Playing good, entertaining football.  Allyuh only want to hate on my side!

Haha, is that not part of being a fan of another team. To wish bad things for your rivals (not injury but losses).

Some men real sensitive up in here yes :)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 18, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »
not to mention we need a result from Liverpool in order for us to have a chance of winning the league...yea we have to win our 3 games but we also have to hope for a result going wrong for Chelski

YNWA! lol

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 18, 2010, 09:39:45 PM »
not to mention we need a result from Liverpool in order for us to have a chance of winning the league...yea we have to win our 3 games but we also have to hope for a result going wrong for Chelski

YNWA! lol

Doh hadda be from Liverpool - but yeh they the most likely source.

Who knows who could drop points to who in this year's Premier League though yes.

Torres's layoff could be bad for us and Liverpool, but could be good for Spain if he comes back rested and can get back into the flow of things quickly. Course just as likely he comes back rusty a la Rooney in 2006 - thas a real small window to recover properly. Del Bosque might be sayin some prayers right about now yes.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 29, 2010, 05:34:46 PM »
Heard what happened today against Athletico Madrid. Keep your spirit up fellas y'all in touching distance of 4th place.

1]; } ?>