March 28, 2024, 05:57:35 PM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 460116 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #1140 on: January 31, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »
Looks like it's a done deal...Torres is now part of the rent boys  ;D

Big Up!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 31, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »
 ::) wtf i seeing here dread
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: January 31, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
Looking forward to facing that traitor... hopefully Liverpool bleed dem dry, and hopefully Torres like every other big Chelsea signing of late fall flat on he face.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 31, 2011, 07:19:48 PM »
I'll tell you what. I was sad when McManaman left. And when Owen left. And when Alonso left. But NONE of them ever said anything as classless as what Torres said on Chelsea TV tonight:

"The target is to play for one of the top level teams in the world and now I can do it"

Time to move on.

giggsy11

« Reply #1144 on: January 31, 2011, 07:33:13 PM »
I'll tell you what. I was sad when McManaman left. And when Owen left. And when Alonso left. But NONE of them ever said anything as classless as what Torres said on Chelsea TV tonight:

"The target is to play for one of the top level teams in the world and now I can do it"

Time to move on.

Agreed! That was uncalled for-may be he playing for the right team after all! Wonder if anybody will come in hard on him on Sunday!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 31, 2011, 07:36:03 PM »

Time to move on.

Poor.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 31, 2011, 07:37:01 PM »
Liverpool is not currently a top team, that is a fact.
The man moved to Liverpool expecting to contend for the CL.  Gerrard and co. ups and start to play shit.  He right to move.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 31, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »
I dont blame Torres at all... the man came to Liverpool expecting trophies... he's 26, they not in CL, they havent won a trophy despite him scoring all them goals, they most likely will not end up in a CL place this season... he is not English, it is not personal for him.. it is business

He wasnt the same player he was because of his frustration at Anfield... you got 50 million quid and just bought 2 exciting talents... and with that financial backing the new owners have it is time to start a new project

Your better off

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 31, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »

Time to move on.

If that is indeed what he said, then I hope the players snub him on the field.  I'd be surprised if they do... but it would be nice if to a man they tell him to f**k off.

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 31, 2011, 10:06:55 PM »
I rel tryin not to study it. Buh small ting once my side start clickin.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: February 01, 2011, 01:46:10 AM »

Time to move on.

Agreed! That was uncalled for-may be he playing for the right team after all! Wonder if anybody will come in hard on him on Sunday!

Time to move on.

If that is indeed what he said, then I hope the players snub him on the field.  I'd be surprised if they do... but it would be nice if to a man they tell him to f**k off.

Some o' allyuh does really get worked up over some petty shit, boy, especially for some men on here who does be quick to dismiss the whole football thing as something they could do without .  Most players in this situation does have to do a politically-correct balancing act between not dissing their former team while likely feeling an obligation to show enthusiasm for the new one, all while in the middle of an emotional roller-coaster and while not necessarily having the greatest command of the English language.  considering the heaping mess that rafa and the previous owners left this team in, who knows WHAT going on behind the scenes with this club.  To his credit, Torres opend the interview by stating tha it was hard for him to leave liverpool and I doubt seriously that he intended in any way to slight the team.  At the end of the day, evrebody involved in this sport invests their emotions in it but the fans are the only ones (for the most part) that don't have to balance their love for the game with having to treat it as a business. Our emotions aren't always going to be congruent with the actions of those people  on the food chain spanning between the owners to the players. 

All that being said, I can only imagine how hard it must be for some liverpool fans to see their once-storied franchise become nothing more than a feeder team for one of the biggest clubs in Europe, especially the one being labelled as the new evil empire of football.  ( :heehee:  Hmmmmm...let's see...we done swipe Benayoun and now Torres from dis shyte side....who else dey have?  Ah wonder what Pepe Rena contract look like? :devil:)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: February 01, 2011, 02:25:14 AM »
i cant understand..how we could spend 35 mill on ah kakahole who doe even want tuh play for we....

sell ah Pitbull tuh buy ah Pottong...

what ah waste ah flippin money....

i really hope i wrong...gosh what ah waste ah money.....we coulda buy Forlan or Gyan with dat money...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:38:08 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: February 01, 2011, 07:44:13 AM »

Time to move on.

Time to move on.

Some o' allyuh does really get worked up over some petty shit, boy, especially for some men on here who does be quick to dismiss the whole football thing as something they could do without .  Most players in this situation does have to do a politically-correct balancing act between not dissing their former team while likely feeling an obligation to show enthusiasm for the new one, all while in the middle of an emotional roller-coaster and while not necessarily having the greatest command of the English language.  considering the heaping mess that rafa and the previous owners left this team in, who knows WHAT going on behind the scenes with this club.  To his credit, Torres opend the interview by stating tha it was hard for him to leave liverpool and I doubt seriously that he intended in any way to slight the team.  At the end of the day, evrebody involved in this sport invests their emotions in it but the fans are the only ones (for the most part) that don't have to balance their love for the game with having to treat it as a business. Our emotions aren't always going to be congruent with the actions of those people  on the food chain spanning between the owners to the players. 

All that being said, I can only imagine how hard it must be for some liverpool fans to see their once-storied franchise become nothing more than a feeder team for one of the biggest clubs in Europe, especially the one being labelled as the new evil empire of football.  ( :heehee:  Hmmmmm...let's see...we done swipe Benayoun and now Torres from dis shyte side....who else dey have?  Ah wonder what Pepe Rena contract look like? :devil:)

mango boy somehow i swearr stevie G kinda thinking twice bout d time he coulda join chelsea and mourinho....who nows maybe he coulda won d CL with us just like he did with them (afterall we lost to pool in 2 semis and a final to united ).......but i sure he wouldnt come now...so either he giving up on ever wining a league title with pool or he going madrid if they come with a big offer

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: February 01, 2011, 08:08:07 AM »
To be honest wit yuh, Doublet, I eh vex we never sign gerrard.......he is a good player and he does well what he does for liverpool, but I never really all that high on him...... :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #1154 on: February 01, 2011, 08:13:50 AM »

Time to move on.

Time to move on.

Yuh in yuh glory, eh?! Watcha! Finally all yuh have sometin tuh crow about! :devil:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: February 01, 2011, 09:05:46 AM »
Yuh in yuh glory, eh?! Watcha! Finally all yuh have sometin tuh crow about! :devil:

Nah, I, personally, is not one to crow and this season we have no reason to.  I don't see us ketchin' allyuh shyte side.  I WILL be in my glory, however, (1) when allyuh shyte side get eliminated from the CL and (2) when that day comes that my two teams in the Final: Chelsea and Barca.  ;)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: February 01, 2011, 09:39:01 AM »
mango boy somehow i swearr stevie G kinda thinking twice bout d time he coulda join chelsea and mourinho....who nows maybe he coulda won d CL with us just like he did with them (afterall we lost to pool in 2 semis and a final to united ).......but i sure he wouldnt come now...so either he giving up on ever wining a league title with pool or he going madrid if they come with a big offer

Gerrard shoulda moved before. Who want him now?  He washed up.

giggsy11

« Reply #1157 on: February 01, 2011, 09:46:42 AM »

Nah, I, personally, is not one to crow and this season we have no reason to.  I don't see us ketchin' allyuh shyte side.  I WILL be in my glory, however, (1) when allyuh shyte side get eliminated from the CL and (2) when that day comes that my two teams in the Final: Chelsea and Barca.  ;)

Thank you for the heartfelt and warm wishes, I know the come from a very deep reservoir just reserved for my shyte side!   :devil: We will discuss my shyte side and your shittier at season's end.  :beermug: enjoy!

giggsy11

« Reply #1158 on: February 01, 2011, 09:49:25 AM »

Arry and Spurs would take a punt on him. Sh!t if he was willing to sign Beckham, you know he would go in for Gerrard.

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 01, 2011, 10:40:33 AM »

Mourinho say he want Stevie G in Madrid.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 01, 2011, 01:12:48 PM »

Big Up!

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

giggsy11

« Reply #1161 on: February 01, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »

Big Up!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:-You had me dey for a minute- seperated at birth!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: February 02, 2011, 07:34:28 AM »
Looks like King Kenny is going after an old Liverpool formula used by Shankly and Paisley. A big striker who is good in the air and a small tricky striker playing off of him, Tosh / Keegan combo
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 02, 2011, 10:02:16 AM »

Big Up!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:-You had me dey for a minute- seperated at birth!

He's half a man
He's half a girl
Torres, Torres!!
He looks just like a transvestite
Torres, Torres!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:04:04 AM by Cantona007 »
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: February 02, 2011, 10:05:27 AM »
Torres just not looking right with that blue jersey.

Meh Fantasy side look funny watching the jersey icon change.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: February 02, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »
3-5-2 tonight

giggsy11

« Reply #1166 on: February 02, 2011, 03:15:58 PM »
Torres just not looking right with that blue jersey.

Meh Fantasy side look funny watching the jersey icon change.

He doesn't look right with a smile on his face or with dark hair! Blondes have more fun!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: February 02, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »
suarez score on his debut

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: February 02, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »
suarez score on his debut
[/quote

De fella looks like he has a sniff for goal.  Nice.  That will relieve the pressure of getting your first goal.  He is a good player.  Just needs to be allowed to settle down.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: February 02, 2011, 08:49:43 PM »
Can't tell me nothing about Dirk facking Kuyt...  :notworthy:

Great game by him... Meireles was a boss again.. Suarez showed some nice touches mixed in with some poor ones, he got lucky on the goal b/c he flubbed a clear chance.  Taking nothing away from him though, great inspired first game for him.

Defense looks solid... granted Stoke only had Carew in the opposite half, but Kelly, Agger (Hodgson was a madman to be benching him), Skrtel and Johnson are starting to play well together... not sure who Carra supposed to start ahead of.  Even if we end up not making a note at the end of the season, the confidence is creeping back into Anfield in almost 3 seasons.

1]; } ?>