April 19, 2024, 07:41:38 AM

Author Topic: STERN'S KEY FOR ME  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
STERN'S KEY FOR ME
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:45:25 PM »
http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~1502524,00.html

STERN'S KEY FOR ME - IVAN
Posted on: Mon 29 Dec 2008

Ivan Sproule puts his recent improved performances are down to Stern John's advice.

The winger earned the man of the match award as City defeated Crystal Palace 1-0 at Ashton Gate, coming off the back of terrorising the Watford defence on Boxing Day.

And Ivan also welcomed news his on-loan Southampton team-mate would be staying at City until the end of the campaign.

Ivan told Bristol City World: "Having Stern (John) in the team has helped me and has helped Nicky (Maynard) as well, as I'm sure he'd tell you.

"People say I've turned the corner a wee bit and I have to say, Stern spoke to me about the way I was playing, and he's got the experience so I've listened. I think he's put me on the right track.

"It's great to know that Stern will be with us until the end of the season because he's a great player and another lad that fits well into our changing room.
"People say I've turned the corner a wee bit and I have to say, Stern spoke to me about the way I was playing, and he's got the experience so I've listened."
Ivan Sproule

"He's got bundles of ability as everyone can see. If he keeps playing like that and I keep playing like that hopefully we can continue to climb up the table."

Ivan, who rattled the post against Palace, also believes confidence is key for a winger.

"Every player is the same with confidence but on top of that as a winger you need a run in the team," added the Northern Irishman.

"When you get a run in the side it's about producing the goods. Of late I think the whole team has been.

"We've tinkered with the formation and I've been playing to the right of a front, which reminds me of my old Hibs days. That's when I was excelling in my football and at the moment it seems to be coming out again."

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: STERN'S KEY FOR ME
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »
Disgruntled...leh stern talk to Messi nah
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »
"People say I've turned the corner a wee bit and I have to say, Stern spoke to me about the way I was playing, and he's got the experience so I've listened. I think he's put me on the right track.

Why not make him a T&T assistant coach also?  :-\

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 03:43:39 PM »

Why not make him a T&T assistant coach also?  :-\

T&T first XI assistant coaches.   :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 03:49:48 PM »

to talk bout what

How to run fast?
How to improve he work and strike rate?
How to play for a top flight club without being sent back to a second division club.
Or, my personal favourite, how to score goals against paltry opposition and be hailed as the best thing ever when, in truth and in fact, it just masks the fact that yuh shitty and yuh only hurting the side with yuh lazy and uninspiring play?

Més que un club.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 04:49:37 PM »

to talk bout what

How to run fast?
How to play for a top flight club without being sent back to a second division club.
Or, my personal favourite, how to score goals against paltry opposition and be hailed as the best thing ever when, in truth and in fact, it just masks the fact that yuh shitty and yuh only hurting the side with yuh lazy and uninspiring play?

If yuh put yuh ear to the ground...you go hear berris gallopin full speed on he trusty steed, swingin ah 3 canal

Get thy shield ready  :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 04:53:47 PM »
ey boy...Stern from TnT... Messi is Blue and white
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 04:59:03 PM »

to talk bout what

How yuh mean wha all yuh go talk bout  ???

Leh meh help yuh ...

1 - Where and when yuh was concieved .
2 - How de ass de cud make ah c0nt like you .
3 - When yuh go start recognizing yuh fadda as TnT greatest goal scorer ever .
4 - When yuh go start saying ,with pride ,that   Stern Joihn is meh daddy .
5 - How come you is de only chile come out facking retarded
6 - How come he never come forward and say dis chupid c0nt is mine  ??? chile is mine .
6 -How come yuh last name is still Imabigasshole and not John .

Yuh cud use any ah dem topics tuh jump start or break de ice
between you and yuh fadda . No need tuh thank meh ..yuh welcome  :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »
Stern is the laziest footballer to ever play for trini..ask de bullahs, is dem who say so!

Offline FineMan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 01:31:01 AM »
Damn disgruntled, What Stern John do to you so dread?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 02:58:02 AM »
If yuh put yuh ear to the ground...you go hear berris gallopin full speed on he trusty steed, swingin ah 3 canal

And right orn cue........... :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 03:53:36 AM »
Stern is the laziest footballer to ever play for trini..ask de bullahs, is dem who say so!
All people with a point of view are bullahs,"nuh so truetrini? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 08:21:45 AM »

to talk bout what

How to run fast?

just wha I needed, laughed real hard there :rotfl: ;)
I pity the fool....

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 08:51:53 AM »

And of course, before he offers a intelligent rebuttal, he opts for the usual tired lines.

Why d 4k yuh eh talk bout when yuh Modda was horning yuh fadda with Stern. I know that is a sore topic for yuh because she did leave yuh father for a while when they did send him Bristol and she did fly out to be by his side. Yuh father was digging ah real horrors cause he was getting he usual corn meal porridge and sago on ah Sunday morning.

Més que un club.

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 09:04:12 AM »
All people with a point of view are bullahs,"nuh so truetrini? ;D ;D ;D ;D
No not all people jes a few with a skewed point of view...who have no clue about football or even life as a man.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 12:12:52 PM »

And of course, before he offers a intelligent rebuttal, he opts for the usual tired lines.

Why d 4k yuh eh talk bout when yuh Modda was horning yuh fadda with Stern. I know that is a sore topic for yuh because she did leave yuh father for a while when they did send him Bristol and she did fly out to be by his side. Yuh father was digging ah real horrors cause he was getting he usual corn meal porridge and sago on ah Sunday morning.

Doh vex wid me ,is Stern yuh shud vex wid . Is he wey breed yuh modda  in ah back seat .All I trying tuh do is shed some light on the reason yuh hate #14, becuz yuh does be sounding like ah big c0nt when yuh post  .

p.s   not becuz yuh modda does take pr!ck for ah living means yuh have to be ah jackass all yuh life ...yuh facking DUNCE !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I just laughing for laughing sake...

ah yes d New Year is soon around the corner....
Ah say it, how ah see it

1]; } ?>