April 28, 2024, 03:50:45 PM

Author Topic: 20-man squad for warm up tour before El Savador.  (Read 7145 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 20-man squad for warm up tour before El Savador.
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »
yuh know Fuentes say that the team was not focused on Grenada and Bdos...is only jamaica they wanted to play...so who fackin wuk it is to get them focused???

we is ah set ah cacahole
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »
yuh know Fuentes say that the team was not focused on Grenada and Bdos...is only jamaica they wanted to play...so who fackin wuk it is to get them focused???

we is ah set ah cacahole

Yeah d blievewhat JW say dey coulda beat Grenada wit 6/8 whatever number he did say. So even after d defeat 2 Grenada they still did not take Bim seriously?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 08:56:44 PM »
Nice squad, some players with good skills who could express themselves .... maybe this is the Latapy effect? ah sign a things to come??? ah waiting

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2009, 09:38:51 PM »
Nice squad, some players with good skills who could express themselves .... maybe this is the Latapy effect? ah sign a things to come??? ah waiting
Good squad without men with WC experience?? fellas who's been in the trenches and could perform under pressure yuh leaving out for rookies. stuueeepppsss,

i can't stand this bullsh!t no more dread, i suprise they didn't kill pancho along with escobar back in 1990, BC he's ah pure mad kakahole.

like ah said before no cyd, no avery , no james , no whitley  equals no win agianst el salvador or anyone else for that matter!!!

now the batty hole gone and bring in 4 more new faces , when will this experimentation phase end for crying out LOUD !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 04:02:14 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »
Good squad without men with WC experience?? fellas who's been in the trenches and could perform under pressure yuh leaving out for rookies. stuueeepppsss,

i can't stand this bullsh!t no more nah dread, i suprise they didn't kill pancho along with escobar back in 1990, BC he's ah pure mad kakahole.

like ah said before no cyd, no avery , no james , no whitley  equals no win agianst el salvador or anyone else for that matter!!!

now the batty hole gone and bring in 4 more new faces , when will this experimentation phase end for crying out LOUD !!!!!!!
Daiz not de team playing El Salvador, chief. Dey go be training and maybe playing some small team in Argentina. Dis is actually de perfect time for some experimentation. Plus 3 of those 4 new faces, people have been clamoring for to be on the team for a long time. Especially Noel and Pacheco.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 04:54:19 AM »
Cyd Gray, Karlon Murray, Julius James, Avery John (defenders), captain Aurtis Whitley, Arnold Dwarika and Andre Toussaint have all made way for Noel, Primus, Latapy, Andrei Pacheco, Kevaughn Connell, Densill Theobald and Kendall Jagdeosingh.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »
big mag ah still waiting for this mystery coach that is taking over sah

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 20-man squad for warm up tour before El Savador
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »
Andre Toussaint get de axe.
im suprise also. maybe he's one of them who was fighting in jamaica

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2009, 04:59:49 PM »

i can't stand this bullsh!t no more nah dread, i suprise they didn't kill pancho along with escobar back in 1990, BC he's ah pure mad kakahole.

Daiz not de team playing El Salvador, chief. Dey go be training and maybe playing some small team in Argentina. Dis is actually de perfect time for some experimentation. Plus 3 of those 4 new faces, people have been clamoring for to be on the team for a long time. Especially Noel and Pacheco.
Where you get that from?? breds read the article carefully, after they leave argentina is off to el salvador. these are the locals who will prep along with the foreign based for the feb 11th game in el salvador.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2009, 05:29:36 PM »
So what u saying AKILE starting for we the hex ,and Cyd and Avery  out ! 

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2009, 05:43:12 PM »
i waiting too TI
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »
Or Pacheco.

I more concerned about the right back position. To me, we more in a mess on dat side.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »

Is d Pope catholic?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »
Still, though...  Avery is foreign-based. So yuh never know.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »
Still, though...  Avery is foreign-based. So yuh never know.

Foreign base where? He livin foreign?

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »
Good point .So to julius ,wonder how they pick Kendall ,any way does playing for the Islanders make u better than the top scorers from the Pro league ,not saying Kendall eint ,just asking .
What type of form was he in ,this season for the Islanders ,how many goals.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

like ah said before no cyd, no avery , no james , no whitley  equals no win agianst el salvador or anyone else for that matter!!!now the batty hole gone and bring in 4 more new faces , when will this experimentation phase end for crying out LOUD !!!!!!!
Daiz not de team playing El Salvador, chief. Dey go be training and maybe playing some small team in Argentina. Dis is actually de perfect time for some experimentation. Plus 3 of those 4 new faces, people have been clamoring for o be on the team for a long time. Especially Noel and Pacheco.
Where you get that from?? breds read the article carefully, after they leave argentina is off to el salvador. these are the locals who will prep along with the foreign based for the feb 11th game in el salvador.

This is your opinion .. I think its a nice lil squad. I wouldnt want to be in the trenches with Cyd and Avery,especially on the road with the chance of playing with a man down because of a stupid red card, and or a dotish penalty. I'm Whitley's biggest fan but he is not even close to being fit based on recent outings. James is a very good player but what trench he was in ???? The men who see real trench overseas.... everybody know dat...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 08:36:42 PM »
So it better for we defenders to get run pass like a practice cone than they get blade. Wingers and forwards know these options (those listed so far) we coming with soft so they can gto at them. With Cyd and Avery they may think twice before running at them cause they know might be blade.

We will always struggle cause what things like this confirms is THERE IS NO PLAN.  We like headless chicken, no direction and eventually we will end up dead after all the beating up.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

like ah said before no cyd, no avery , no james , no whitley  equals no win agianst el salvador or anyone else for that matter!!!now the batty hole gone and bring in 4 more new faces , when will this experimentation phase end for crying out LOUD !!!!!!!
Daiz not de team playing El Salvador, chief. Dey go be training and maybe playing some small team in Argentina. Dis is actually de perfect time for some experimentation. Plus 3 of those 4 new faces, people have been clamoring for o be on the team for a long time. Especially Noel and Pacheco.

This is your opinion .. I think its a nice lil squad. I wouldnt want to be in the trenches with Cyd and Avery,especially on the road with the chance of playing with a man down because of a stupid red card, and or a dotish penalty. I'm Whitley's biggest fan but he is not even close to being fit based on recent outings. James is a very good player but what trench he was in ???? The men who see real trench overseas.... everybody know dat...

Boss i does respect every man's opinion on this board , after all most of us are just speculating and giving their take. i on the other hand respectfully disagree with what you call ah good squad.

the team is ah sh!t team without the foreign based, that's why grenada buss we arse, BC the locals soft as pap, and another thing , the football will not grow under maturana BC the man is ah mad bull and don't know what de fack he doing!!!

if we finish 5th in the hex i'll be quite suprised that we did that well. if mad bull still running the show we finishing ded last!!!! mark my words!

he picking pure losers and wet behind the ears rookies, @ least wim didn't have no choice , but this battyhole have over 16 black list players to chose from and he only playing ah set ah lame duck unfit locals instead.

boss i hate sean power with ah passion , and it was justified,his performance was abbysmal in the GC in 07, pacheco is another green mango, edwards sucks all round , he's slow, awful going forward and green as canal moss.

give me avery and cyd any day even though i doh rate them that much, but i rather be in the trenches with them than anyone else.

you and ah whole bunch of trini's fail to realise one thing , the standard of football in T&T real real poor, and even though we have ah diamond mine, they still need ah refinery, and dat is what we don't have.

our standard like i said is piss poor and it shows, in order for these locals to be competative we either have to raise the bar and real quick,that or send them to ah refinery. we don't have time to train new soldiers , as you could see the hex is opon us.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 09:12:19 PM by just cool »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »

Boss i does respect every man's opinion on this board , after all most of us are just speculating and giving their take. i on the other hand respectfully disagree with what you call ah good squad.

the team is ah sh!t team without the foreign based, that's why grenada buss we arse, BC the locals soft as pap, and another thing , the football will not grow under maturana BC the man is ah mad bull and don't know what de fack he doing!!!

if we finish 5th in the hex i'll be quite suprised that we did that well. if mad bull still running the show we finishing ded last!!!! mark my words!

he picking pure losers and wet behind the ears rookies, @ least wim didn't have no choice , but this battyhole have over 16 black list players to chose from and he only playing ah set ah lame duck unfit locals instead.

boss i hate sean power with ah passion , and it was justified,his performance was abbysmal in the GC in 07, pacheco is another green mango, edwards sucks all round , he's slow, awful going forward and green as canal moss.

give me avery and cyd any day even though i doh rate them that much, but i rather be in the trenches with them than anyone else.

you and ah whole bunch of trini's fail to realise one thing , the standard of football in T&T real real poor, and even though we have ah diamond mine, they still need ah refinery, and dat is what we don't have.

our standard like i said is piss poor and it shows, in order for these locals to be competative we either have to raise the bar and real quick,that or send them to ah refinery. we don't have time to train new soldier , as you could see the hex is opon us.

But JC you forget that Latapy here now? Is real football we going and play and stars going and get pick.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »
Am i the only member who this crazy Colombian does make feel to pull out their f#@kin hair!!!!! :frustrated: here nah man this fella don't have ah clue.

the man picking ah different team every outing, he pick stern for the bermuda games then he drop him for cuba even though the man score twice.

he then went with glen and roberts for cuba, then he drop roberts for USA and gueatemala. he then brings back stern and roberts for guatemala and USA in the return matches even though stern was injured.

he then drops bleeder for almost the whole yr, and brings him back for USA in chicago, he then drops him for the rest of the campaign, went to the digicel without him and then all of ah sudden he's back on the team???  ???

he picks dwarika for the digicel and played him once , he then said it was the best local team, but now he seemed to change his tune, now he bring back connell for about the 4th time, now he experimenting with noel and Pacheco again, plus this primus guy getting ah look @!!

my question is , when will this mad kakahole settle on ah core of worthy players to rep we in the hex, the man is out for lunch and dinner dread!!!! like jack warner can't see this man will cost us ah trip to SA or what! why is he still here, fire him already JACK!!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »
Well unless Palos was lying ,a new coach being announced tomorrow .But with the tone it sound like Mats pick the team ,and is large and still in charge .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »
Well unless Palos was lying ,a new coach being announced tomorrow .But with the tone it sound like Mats pick the team ,and is large and still in charge .
If that happens , i have ah ole shoe on meh shoe rack i will personally cook and eat and will also post it on youtube for the world to see.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »
Why u worry JC we in d hex all is well.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »

JC yuh getting all worked up for nuttin dread..

The squad is inclusive of mostly home based players and will be cut following the Argentina leg of the upcoming tour. That will be closely followed by the naming of the  selected overseas-based players who will be invited to form the final 18-man squad to face El Salvador.

The foreign based players is we back bone to SA2010 and even dat jackass Maturana know dat . No need for de foreign based to go to Argentina,dem fellas fit and playing nuff ball with their clubs over the last few days .

p.s hear nah if dey name ah new coach in de morning ..before yuh go on you tube and eat de cook shoe ,leh meh sign up as  yuh manager nah ..David Letterman n dem wud pay big  money tuh air dat. ;D :beermug:   
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 01:43:01 AM »

JC yuh getting all worked up for nuttin dread..

The squad is inclusive of mostly home based players and will be cut following the Argentina leg of the upcoming tour. That will be closely followed by the naming of the  selected overseas-based players who will be invited to form the final 18-man squad to face El Salvador.

The foreign based players is we back bone to SA2010 and even dat jackass Maturana know dat . No need for de foreign based to go to Argentina,dem fellas fit and playing nuff ball with their clubs over the last few days .

p.s hear nah if dey name ah new coach in de morning ..before yuh go on you tube and eat de cook shoe ,leh meh sign up as  yuh manager nah ..David Letterman n dem wud pay big  money tuh air dat. ;D :beermug:   
Yeh i know that, but cyd , avery , james and whitley is locals, BC it have ah few US based fellas in the 20 man squad,telesford and jagdoesing playing for PR islanders.

breds it eh have no cyd and avery in the team period and that bothers me, to see power, A edwards and pacheco @ the heart of our defence is ah frightening thing, not even atiba charles getting ah lil bligh, but these jokers on the squad.       
          ah hate it.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »
latapy help pick the team now that corneal is out of the picture, why allyuh think noel and theobald get a recall, and big mag its controversial and im still waiting for your answer and it better not be fenwick

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
My concern is not with the team itself, but with the inconsistency of the selection over the last year.  When will we settle with a core group and give them an opportunity to work together?  This is a team game not a game of individual artists.  We can have the best players in the world, but if they don't play together we will consistently lose to US, Mexico and CR.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

our standard like i said is piss poor and it shows, in order for these locals to be competative we either have to raise the bar and real quick,that or send them to ah refinery. we don't have time to train new soldiers , as you could see the hex is opon us.

Please realise that this  'nice lil squad squad' as I put it, is not the mainstay of the squad that will play in the Hex.. I was just  pleased to see the type of players that were called up. As for Avery and Cyd ... yuh talking bout blade???, good defenders rarely have to pelt blade, often times that means that yuh not reading the game or your positional play inadequate or it could also mean that yuh not getting proper support  from yuh midfield etc etc etc. whatever...

James is a very good player, why he wasnt selected, we dont know and as yuh quite rightly suggested , any attempt to explain same will be pure speculation. Whitley not fit, this camp is to pick a squad who will be ready to play the first game in the Hex. Will Cyd, Avery, James and Whitley partake in the campaign??? Its a good chance that they probably will but for now I will be nice to get some younger players involved...they may have a part to play later in the Hex and of course, coaches like to have options. Look at the USA squad for their warm ups and see how much 'regulars' or 'trench men' in the squad...

And yes, I too respect everybody lil imput and I also find that Power have too many bad habits....but overall, ah like the squad

1]; } ?>