March 28, 2024, 07:02:16 PM

Author Topic: Human Trafficking.  (Read 40580 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Developing Story - Container of children found
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »
Is a good thing the report are false.
yes
Thank God
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2009, 02:45:21 PM »
Its a good thing - although I dont like the phrasing in the media release itself, the "So far, we have found absolutely no evidence to support this information." part  It just leaves it wide open for a reversal.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »
Yes lets wait for the evidence,  Manning have to impress Obama and the rest.  It also bad for businesses wanting investing in TnT

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2009, 02:57:34 PM »
TNT is d land of humour and rumour. Hear how d day went wit calls
They find chirren head shave in a container on d Port

A friend a female Custom Officer summoned 2 Port

POS lock down

45 chirren found

When I tell d person who call me 1st that I check my peeps and it eh true they coverin it and dey find Leah leh we here where dey say dey find Leah.

Nutten nobody say go convince she dat it eh true.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »
yes
Thank God
Why is good  ??? It would be a divine blessing to find  we kids ent ? oh is bad cause we will look bad ,I doh get it.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 03:04:05 PM by Quagmire »

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »
yes
Thank God
Why is good  ??? It would be a divine blessing to find  we kids ent ? oh is bad cause we will look bad ,I doh get it.

Was wondering the same thing.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »
yes
Thank God
Why is good  ??? It would be a divine blessing to find  we kids ent ? oh is bad cause we will look bad ,I doh get it.
I hoping the report of a container of kids is FALSE
therefore NO Kidnapped kids (for human trafficking) atall atall.
ya unna stan my view now
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 03:13:29 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2009, 03:23:48 PM »
yes
Thank God
ya unna stan my view now

Understand your view. But at the end of the day it still have missing children and people still holding out hope for them. Just heard from my person at the express, no truth to the rumor whatsoever. So on the one hand I am glad because to have a direct confirmation of trafficking would be too much to bear. But on the other hand, like alot of people, I was hoping for it to be true just so that the kids could be reunited with their families.

For me is kinda like 9/11 all over again when even though you watch the towers fall and you knew no one could survive, you just kept hoping for weeks after that, that they would find some air pocket somewhere and there would be survivors. Just so that some people could have a happy ending. Thats what I was kind of hoping for here. A happy ending for some.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »
yes
Thank God
ya unna stan my view now

Understand your view. But at the end of the day it still have missing children and people still holding out hope for them. Just heard from my person at the express, no truth to the rumor whatsoever. So on the one hand I am glad because to have a direct confirmation of trafficking would be too much to bear. But on the other hand, like alot of people, I was hoping for it to be true just so that the kids could be reunited with their families.

For me is kinda like 9/11 all over again when even though you watch the towers fall and you knew no one could survive, you just kept hoping for weeks after that, that they would find some air pocket somewhere and there would be survivors. Just so that some people could have a happy ending. Thats what I was kind of hoping for here. A happy ending for some.
Yes I too want those kids returned but it was that Human Trafficking angle I could not take

has there not been such rumours for a couple months now?
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=41131.msg514302#msg514302
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 03:29:54 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »
Okay I just hear is a container with women COMING IN to T&T for prostitution.  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »
That story had every single teacher and individual in my school extremely strssed. especially the parents. since i believe that there is some kinda human trafficking going on in trinidad dont know nah. I would hope some of those 100's of people who dissapeared last yr would be found and all this kinda shit stopped.
other hand couldnt imagine the kinda emotional distress that kids would have to endure in such a situation.

sigh
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »
Okay I just hear is a container with women COMING IN to T&T for prostitution.  ???
steups . ???

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »
okay so it's 15 mins before dey 6:30 pm news in Trinidad

Is it possible that ah LOCAL could come on dey forum and tell meh what really happening please and thanks ?
Cause this thread on page 3 and up to now, me ain't understand what it is going on. Is either dey find children or not or dey find women or not, either in POS or Chagaramas. Den weary say something about Leah, but ah not sure if she was found or not.

Ah now reach reach back from ah 9 hour conference in no man's land, allyuh doh confuse meh no more nah....

Ah go sid down here wid ah beer in meh hand. I'll read ah couple of emails, decide what ah eating, den come back ein to see.....

thanks eh :(

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »

Is it possible that ah LOCAL could come on dey forum and tell meh what really happening please and thanks ?
Cause this thread on page 3 and up to now, me ain't understand what it is going on. Is either dey find children or not or dey find women or not, either in POS or Chagaramas. Den weary say something about Leah, but ah not sure if she was found or not.

Ah now reach reach back from ah 9 hour conference in no man's land, allyuh doh confuse meh no more nah....

Ah go sid down here wid ah beer in meh hand. I'll read ah couple of emails, decide what ah eating, den come back ein to see.....

TV6 News said not true.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2009, 05:10:27 PM »
My link in the guardian say they got a call from a port worker but the police have the place on lockdown and not letting any media in, that is why we cah get confirmation either way.

Something up tho...

I wouldn't trust anyone in the Guardian nuh.  Rachel Price was saying one of their reporters fabricated what happened at the Comedy show on Sunday so i would take anything from dem with  a grain a salt, sand and black pepper. :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »

TV6 News said not true.

Thanks Bourbon :beermug:

On ah side note: who here living Montreal ? Ah here and want to do some site seeing before ah duss it from this cole arse place.... 3 places to maco is enough. Ah leaving tomorrow evening.

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »
but wit all dem missing people, that container story may not be far-fetched.  where all them missing people disappear to?  dem police need to start doing their wuk and check air and sea for 'alledged human trafficking '24 hours a day.  Sen Martin Joseph to do it since he doh be doing anything when de day come in he orfice

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2009, 06:08:43 PM »
On ah side note: who here living Montreal ? Ah here and want to do some site seeing before ah duss it from this cole arse place.... 3 places to maco is enough. Ah leaving tomorrow evening.
this is the only person that I know of
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »
so if de container story not true,wuh de pile ah police was doin there.someting had to b goin on.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »
my wife cousin from trini now call and say it true that it was headin to cuba.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2009, 06:59:39 PM »

who he ?
look thanks eh, but i'll go get loss....as usual

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »
lawd
ah next angle
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »
look allyuh make up allyuh mind nah, is eider it have container ah human or not.

TV6 say no, Capo wife cousin friend say yes....

Meh mudda say no, meh bess friend mother say yes.

ah want to sleep man >:(

Dese ah dey times ah miss meh reporter KandiTT Kane :-\

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »
My dad said it false..no kids in any container.  Trinidadians thrive on negativity and bad news.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2009, 07:41:09 PM »
Not just Trinis my friend.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2009, 07:42:12 PM »

TV6 News said not true.

Thanks Bourbon :beermug:

Tigress yuh could go down to old montreal, it's really lively down there in the day time with all kinda tings tuh see. plus it have bars and fine dining.

or you could take the train on bluery the stop is called (place of arts) to the caribbean nieghborhood(cote de neige) about 20 mins away on the orange line going towards cote-vetu, get off and plamondon and walk a lttle way on victoria ave, the place is called the curry house.

if yuh not in the mood for curry then go down to st cathrines ave going west towards the flea market you will see a lot of restuarants, it's real cool. if yuh make it out to the curry house  not far from that neighborhood there's aplace called the shrine on queen mary ave.

if not , then maybe the cirque de soliel might be in town, now that's a good thrill.       good luck, bon soir.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »
ah next source tell me it true,from somebody who work on de port.yuh eh know wuh de fuk to believe.she say de guy who they arrest fuh leah talk bout de container,how they drug de chirren.some from south america

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »

who he ?
look thanks eh, but i'll go get loss....as usual

There is a classy bar called Wanda's on the corner of St Catherines and St Denis.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2009, 08:11:13 PM »
okay JC and Tdot...thanks much :beermug:

Now what i should have said before is meh exact location which is Delta Centre-Ville which is 'downtown' monteal.
So hopefully those places allyuh call, not too far for me to get real lose eh. I'll google and put dey info on the GPS... thanks again

Capo leave me alone, ah doing and sleep. In the morning i'll pop ein here to here what is dey final verdict.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »
look allyuh make up allyuh mind nah, is eider it have container ah human or not.

TV6 say no, Capo wife cousin friend say yes....

Meh mudda say no, meh bess friend mother say yes.

ah want to sleep man >:(

Dese ah dey times ah miss meh reporter KandiTT Kane :-\
obviuosly yuh wouldnt hear nutten on de news.they eh want to spook nobody.de right authorities reach trini.

1]; } ?>