April 29, 2024, 01:26:16 AM

Author Topic: It's a good thing Canadians so perfect  (Read 16272 times)

truetrini

Re: It's a good thing Canadians so perfect
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »
imagine if these rancid fackers was actually born in the US... lawd!

Canadians - word of advice. Make sure if you ever enter the US you have someone with a camera on you at all times. Go brave, cause it eh safe for "americans" muss less for the "perfect" visitors from Canada (the new address for heaven).
aye,.......... my secret weapon is to HIRE TT to meet me at the border so that he could  rough up dem border guards for me....and i go get eeennnn jez so cool oh breeze oh oui...dem go be quakin in day boots after TT hit dem some choice words

can you imagine of de ole cuss and family history lesson THAT border guard would get that day :devil: :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you always hiting Titty....yuh cyar help it...odderwise yuh go never get any.

Now haul yuh ass. :)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
imagine if these rancid fackers was actually born in the US... lawd!

Canadians - word of advice. Make sure if you ever enter the US you have someone with a camera on you at all times. Go brave, cause it eh safe for "americans" muss less for the "perfect" visitors from Canada (the new address for heaven).
aye,.......... my secret weapon is to HIRE TT to meet me at the border so that he could  rough up dem border guards for me....and i go get eeennnn jez so cool oh breeze oh oui...dem go be quakin in day boots after TT hit dem some choice words

can you imagine of de ole cuss and family history lesson THAT border guard would get that day :devil: :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you always hiting Titty....yuh cyar help it...odderwise yuh go never get any.

Now haul yuh ass. :)
HUH ???

oh I know what that means....that you would make dem border guards
"Fart Stars...................................AND Stripes"  :devil: dah one is fa Dutty :rotfl:

Ok OK I dun
no more references to what the GREAT USA has done that is questionable around the world, especially since they are PERFECT......my apologises to ALL who have been offended
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2009, 05:54:12 PM »
NO USA the world would be in worse state than it is in now...although in all fairness a good bit ah de shit is de US doing.

get used to it,,,greatest country this world has ever seen

oh ah meant to say yuh always HIRING TITTY (TT)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
NO USA the world would be in worse state than it is in now...although in all fairness a good bit ah de shit is de US doing.

get used to it,,,greatest country this world has ever seen

oh ah meant to say yuh always HIRING TITTY (TT)
hate to admit it,but this is very true.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>