April 25, 2024, 04:34:43 PM

Author Topic: It's a good thing Canadians so perfect  (Read 16205 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: It's a good thing Canadians so perfect
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »

Buh wuh de ass??..."dey" who does come with local news to bad mout who?
TWO pages??...captain america, you and paul revere high or wha?...all dis time allyuh men brewin so?...so,so bitter   :rotfl:

and the sad ting is I does real big up dat stars and stripes flag oui

I reaally haddda check my posts and see where I even hint canada is this great utopian society where racism is non existent and unicorns come up to your window in traffic.....ah go check westcoast posts too he must does post these stories that have allyuh stewin so...gih mih ah lil time is over 10,000 posts he make ah sure one ah dem must be does boast about who save de world from de nazis and and who invent cool aid and oxygen

so lemme understand de tactics here...scour you tube for videos that never make news outlet no where and post them to prove yankee greatness...take de win breddahs....howmuch time allyuh see mih say america is DE BESTEST!!
[

anyway ah late for mih train,ah want to make the final stop on the underground railroad

Wha'ppen hamster yuh fall off yuh wheel or what?  "stewing"??  lol... hardly.  I didn't have to go 'scour you tube' for videos... ah Guyanese pardna ah mine living in Montreal send dat tuh me in email and ah was surprised.  Ah know all about de discrimination in clubs and ting, but fuh ah man to flat out be calling black people 'nigger' on Canadian TV (ah know yuh say is only 3 people does watch Radio Canada)... nah boy, dat surprise mih.  Never tort Canada was Utopia... but ah guarantee yuh yuh would never see that, comedy or not in de US.  Only man like Dave Chappelle (de Yankee scum nah) could get away wid ting like dat, lol

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »
It have Jack Ass everywhere yuh go.  Why start dis bash de whole of Canada thing for? A new year and a most disappointing post.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 04:29:38 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »
It have Jack Ass everywhere yuh go.  Why start dis bash de whole of Canada thing for? A new year and a most disappointing post.

Canada is yuh wife... why yuh so disappointed?

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »
I find all of this funny considering we are from Trinidad, probably one of the most racist places in the world.
funny how its only racism if you are in the minority side.

dutty you hadda get me that USA flag man thing lol

I real laugh when i see dis post...so true

I think the below quote sums up the thread well:

It have Jack Ass everywhere yuh go.  

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »
Yuh se how all dem fresh wata Yankee on this board come EMBOLDEN now?   :devil: Let me give allyuh ah reminder about why the world hate allyuh head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYUbVa7L7w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaxECcTjCuw

So before yuh come with yuh self-satisfied holier than thou, trailer trash, cousin marrying, toilet-outside-the house, nuclear waste experiment asses, dissing the GREAT Canadian people, wheel and come again...

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 06:50:47 PM »
Yuh se how all dem fresh wata Yankee on this board come EMBOLDEN now?   :devil: Let me give allyuh ah reminder about why the world hate allyuh head...

:rotfl:

tell TT that global warming go melt our igloos.

I better go and tighten the strings on my snow shoes before I leave for Toronto.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »
Speaking of trailer trash, Pecan, yuh see TT new dishwasher yet?

truetrini

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »
Speaking of trailer trash, Pecan, yuh see TT new dishwasher yet?

Boss when the day arrives that I need to import Canadian refugees to lick my dishes is de day I leave the Great US of A!

Zandolie, Canada is not even a country. dem damn pacifists up dy ass so frozen dey does shit on dey floor, dey doh have modern ting like outdoor toilet like dat good man have dey!

Canada is ah f**king shit hole compared to USA.

Stop watching all we movies flying in all we planes and depending on WE to help allyuh stay where allyuh is...if we was not propping Canada up, they would ah drift away on one ah dem melting giant icicles!!

truetrini

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 07:47:42 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaxECcTjCuw

So before yuh come with yuh self-satisfied holier than thou, trailer trash, cousin marrying, toilet-outside-the house, nuclear waste experiment asses, dissing the GREAT Canadian people, wheel and come again...

Doh pretend dat dey eh have PLNTY red neck living in Canada, in fact looking at that picture yuh could see dat man taking ah shit dey is OBVIOUSLY a Canuck..note the stupor on his face that is most inherent in Cold Weather Rednecks...a stupor that is brought on by extremes of continuous cold, not to mention that look like American beer that is exported to Canada, I zoomed in on the bottle and it stated "For Export only."

For you edification:

Wikipedia: Redneck
Home > Library > Miscellaneous > Wikipedia
For other uses, see Redneck (disambiguation).

Redneck refers to a stereotype of usually rural, Caucasian (i.e. white) people of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada.  This stereotype is now widespread throughout North America. Southern comedian Jeff Foxworthy defines "redneck" as "a glorious lack of sophistication," stating "that we are all guilty of [it] at one time or another."

I feel that red neckism  is the only thing Canada ever exported to the US en masse apart from maple syrup!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »
TT the great thing about this country is that we don’t have to leave the house to take a shit or get a drink from the fridge! 

Me eh want  to live in no country where incest is the national pastime. Nothin says lovin’ like marrying yuh cousin’. Aw Shucks, even illegal Mexicans leaving the US  in disgust. 

As for pacifists, why the US had to come begging Canada like a broke crackhoe to help them out when the Taliban was cutting they backside?  Thank Jesus those brave, virtuous, corn-fed Canadian boys were able to clean up that mess in Afghanistan, otherwise ya’ll would be still doling out rim jobs to the Taliban.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
Canadian rednecks are much more refined than Yankee rednecks, our rednecks does sip flavoured lattes in coffee shops and talk about dey feelings.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

truetrini

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »
TT the great thing about this country is that we don’t have to leave the house to take a shit or get a drink from the fridge! 

Me eh want  to live in no country where incest is the national pastime. Nothin says lovin’ like marrying yuh cousin’. Aw Shucks, even illegal Mexicans leaving the US  in disgust. 

As for pacifists, why the US had to come begging Canada like a broke crackhoe to help them out when the Taliban was cutting they backside?  Thank Jesus those brave, virtuous, corn-fed Canadian boys were able to clean up that mess in Afghanistan, otherwise ya’ll would be still doling out rim jobs to the Taliban.

is true, most Canadians doh ven leave de couch when they have to take ah shit...real refined!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

is true, most Canadians doh ven leave de couch when they have to take ah shit...real refined!

Ah the couch, in a three-way tie with an outhouse and the cab of a pickup truck parked outside a nightclub as the place where most Americans are concieved. 

Don't fight the feeling TT, its cool to be cold. And we doh even get shrinkage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

truetrini

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »
In America, the destiny of the young is not given to them but created by them!  ask Obama

People around the world live longer and more fulfilling lives thanks to America!  American advances in medicine and agriculture...responsible for this.

In America, with all its troubles, there is the greatest amount of social equality thna anywhere else!  Europe is so egalitarian, and canada?  well that place belongs to the Queen....;)

In America more people have created ladders to ascend from humble, spartan circumstances to SUCCESS than anywhere else!

Twice in the twentieth century, America has saved the world: first from the Nazi threat, then from Soviet totalitarianism.  Magnanimosity! 

Who gave the world Disney World and Disney Land?  No need to expound!

Extreme diversity.......!

America gave the world Sesame Street!

Rock and Roll....Woodstock and The Blues and Jazz.  Walt Whitman, Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost, Langston Hughes, Edgar Allen Poe, Flannery O’Connor, William Faulkner, John Steinbeck, Ernest Hemingway, Jack Kerouac, Walker Percy  Apple Pie, Blue Jeans and Cool Aid too!

Hollywood.....and so many great movies.  {we even let a few Canucks in to act.....:) }

Where else you have such great competition between University/College teams?

NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS,  MLB.....Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Shaq, Mia Hamm, Kobi, Barkley? etc. etc. etc.

From Sea to shining sea...guy...get a clue.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 11:02:03 PM by truetrini »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »
This discussion turning real simpletonish bordering on adolescentish. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »
Fork canada!!! especially british canada! every time i enter english speaking canada they search meh and harrass the day lights outa meh, fork dem racist covert racist kakaholes!!

lol..

I ain't lucky like yuh boss , i is ah big black ugly fella who doh beg friend, so when ppl see me dey does get horrors

Ah could meet ya ?
Tigress like challenges  ;D

Eh Tigress, yuh like yuh toast burned or what! :devil: ah remember in the hunks thread yuh was admiring jackulars lips, well i ain't as cute as jackular, but ah make up for it in other areas :devil:. BTW where's the photo yuh promise meh, ah still waiting. ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »
Fork canada!!! especially british canada! every time i enter english speaking canada they search meh and harrass the day lights outa meh, fork dem racist covert racist kakaholes!!

lol..

I ain't lucky like yuh boss , i is ah big black ugly fella who doh beg friend, so when ppl see me dey does get horrors

Ah could meet ya ?

Eh Tigress, yuh like yuh toast burned or what! :devil: ah remember in the hunks thread yuh was admiring jackulars lips, well i ain't as cute as jackular, but ah make up for it in other areas :devil:. BTW where's the photo yuh promise meh, ah still waiting. ;D

allyuh hijack de thread with allyuh love connection ting?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

lol..

Ah could meet ya ?

:devil:  Yuh name is Brigo?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »

lol..

Ah could meet ya ?

Ya make meh buss, so dat deserve ah viewing of dey Tigress
juss now, lemme go see if ah have ah snap of meh ulgy head only.

doh hijack TrueTrini's bashin dey Canadians and dem thread eh, PM meh wid further thoughts  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »

lol..

Ah could meet ya ?

Ya make meh buss, so dat deserve ah viewing of dey Tigress
juss now, lemme go see if ah have ah snap of meh ulgy head only.

doh hijack TrueTrini's bashin dey Canadians and dem thread eh, PM meh wid further thoughts  ;D

nah. me eh want he PM'ing you

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »
This discussion turning real simpletonish bordering on adolescentish. :devil:

Hush and eat yuh popcorn nuh...

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2009, 08:42:10 AM »
Gosh....I know beginning to munch on some Poutine here....fuss ah enjoying yuh rant for d New Year

TT....dey have dat in d States too ??
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2009, 09:59:37 AM »
Gosh....I know beginning to munch on some Poutine here....fuss ah enjoying yuh rant for d New Year

We have dhalpourie

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2009, 10:49:34 AM »

We have dhalpourie

isn't it called a burrito in the US?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2009, 12:23:54 PM »

We have dhalpourie

what is poutine?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

We have dhalpourie

what is poutine?

uniquely canadian: french fries with gravy and cheese curds

it real good

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »
uniquely canadian: french fries with gravy and cheese curds

it real good

Dat look like ah recipe fuh shittings.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2009, 02:21:06 PM »
they issue some kind of apology

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11474414&ch=4226715&src=news

Wheeyyyy... so wait nah... dis ting is watched by all of francophone Canada and Dutty here have me convinced is only 3 Eskimos and some whales does be watching it?

Nah boy, talk about spin doctorification..

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »
they issue some kind of apology

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11474414&ch=4226715&src=news

Wheeyyyy... so wait nah... dis ting is watched by all of francophone Canada and Dutty here have me convinced is only 3 Eskimos and some whales does be watching it?

Nah boy, talk about spin doctorification..

spin doctorification is de yankee way

I claimin plain old ignorance......4 million people is real people in troot, who knew hillbillys could garner that much attention?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>