April 19, 2024, 12:27:26 AM

Author Topic: manchester united v chelsea  (Read 8483 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: manchester united v chelsea
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2009, 11:52:04 AM »
Chelsea- mentally weak. They gave up after 2-0 and looked like an amateur team..

Embarrassing loss by their standards- the kind of loss that could shape the rest of their season.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »
that goal was planned, i see vidic telling berbatov some thing before that play off
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »
vidic give de man ah screen oui.

Lol... yuh see dat pick he set on di Santo  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ballack is Bollocks.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »
Excellent performance by ManU especially second half  :applause:
Amazing team effort and it showed today how balanced and deep their
squad is.

Only Scolari knows why he made those changes to his Midfield. I thought he was
winning the MF until he made the changes. And ManU were not really penetrating
Ronaldo, Park were contained and it forced United to play and try & penetrate centrally.
Ah well who am I to ask questions of Scolari.

Well done ManU!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »
3 goals,3 points.game done.leh meh go brush meh teeth. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2009, 11:57:33 AM »
Excellent performance by ManU especially second half  :applause:
Amazing team effort and it showed today how balanced and deep their
squad is.

Only Scolari knows why he made those changes to his Midfield. I thought he was
winning the MF until he made the changes. And ManU were not really penetrating
Ronaldo, Park were contained and it forced United to play and try & penetrate centrally.
Ah well who am I to ask questions of Scolari.

Well done ManU!

Deco was hurt...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »
that goal was planned, i see vidic telling berbatov some thing before that play off
Dai'z why it's called a 'set piece'... lol

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
Chelsea's midfield was outplayed today, they are definitely missing Essien. The better team won.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2009, 12:00:24 PM »
anybody notice the look on Scolari face when berba scored?  :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2009, 12:01:36 PM »
Dai'z why it's called a 'set piece'... lol

:devil: ;D well executed
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »
Yuh eh hear wha Rafa say deother day or wha?!   

rafa? rafa? whose dat?  :rotfl:
he go know to hush he mouth and save he speeches for his faltering side next time.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »
right i doh hav to worry about them chelsea fan boys for the next few hrs or days till they shock wear off  :D
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »
Cut arse in all yuh ....!Wey, now I understand why other fans hate we team, we rell good, to good! Weeeeeee are bacccccck! Chelski play like dey want Gene Hackman tuh loose he job!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2009, 12:10:04 PM »
Chelsea is a side that win 3 league titles in its entire history. Small club by any measure.

Abramovich money give them a boost but they prove that despite the money they lack the fundamentals of a quality football club. Poor man management, high managerial turnover rate and unrealistic expectations.

Not to mention a horrible transfer policy where you buy 20 decent players in the hope that 3 of them turn out to be good and then sell the rest for a pittance (Del Horno, Veron, Crespo, Duff, Sheva, Tiago - soon to be joined by Malouda, Ferreira, Ballack, Deco). Chelsea have money but little else when it comes to a good football side.

That side has no width and two strikers who "can't" play with each other. And they wouldn't even try. Once you take away Essien that is a very inflexible poorly balanced squad.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2009, 12:10:18 PM »
Cut arse in all yuh ....!Wey, now I understand why other fans hate we team, we rell good, to good! Weeeeeee are bacccccck! Chelski play like dey want Gene Hackman tuh loose he job!

dey look like replacement players today for real.  :devil:

but if chelsea continue dis kinda form i cyah wait for feb 25th. trez, DP & amauri wud be in dey glee

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
Yuh eh hear wha Rafa say deother day or wha?!   

rafa? rafa? whose dat?  :rotfl:
he go know to hush he mouth and save he speeches for his faltering side next time.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:   :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
 :wavetowel:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »

Might be some truth to that. It seems Chelsea are getting that type of reputation, too many chiefs and not enough warriors. Their is already talk about dressing room unrest with Scolari. Seems they always finding excuses outside of their own performances.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2009, 12:23:43 PM »
Chelsea is a side that win 3 league titles in its entire history. Small club by any measure.

Abramovich money give them a boost but they prove that despite the money they lack the fundamentals of a quality football club. Poor man management, high managerial turnover rate and unrealistic expectations.

Not to mention a horrible transfer policy where you buy 20 decent players in the hope that 3 of them turn out to be good and then sell the rest for a pittance (Del Horno, Veron, Crespo, Duff, Sheva, Tiago - soon to be joined by Malouda, Ferreira, Ballack, Deco). Chelsea have money but little else when it comes to a good football side.

That side has no width and two strikers who "can't" play with each other. And they wouldn't even try. Once you take away Essien that is a very inflexible poorly balanced squad.

yuh forget tuh mention OLD! Peter Kenyon better be saving his paychecks cause he might be get chop.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2009, 12:26:09 PM »
I find them commentators are two biased pricks

Big full fledged foul in front yuh eye and talking bout.."passion"

passion is a 4king fruit...dais what it is.

Rooney cussing ref, pelting blade and nuttin...Them Chelsea players shoulda 4k him up proper. Bosingwa breds yuh shoulda level he MC instead of getting that paipsy card.

The ref too biased no arse.

Shoulda give giggs a yellow for deliberately taking the corner outside the circle and protesting.

But that said...Chelsea get a proper cur arse today, they didn't have a clue, idea, nuttin.

Berbatov is a boss!

They thief Ronaldo goal...it was onside.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »
Glory Glory ManUnited.........Glory Glory ManUnited. :devil: :devil:

3 facking nil, i say no more, thats enough fack up for this season.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Mods... low meh for ah lil bit, ah hadda exhale.

But wah de f**k kinda display was that setta level f**king tata i see out on that pitch, especially since ah come all de way up modda c**t new jersey to lime overnight and take in de game with meh two kissmehf**king arse man utd partners who cyah stop rubbing it in ah f**king tall??

wha size f**king shovel drogba need to pick up the pile ah shit he leave on de field and what is ballack purpose in de EPL?? Why de ass scolari go take off bosingwa for friggin beletti to get eat up on the wing and make ronaldo look like he in something? Wham to Joe cole?

what going with the defence since jose leave? Allyuh cyah defend ah cross ball? Yuh go take a goal from a set piece that get disallowed and take a next one right after? A simple cross from Evra that cyah get deal with? Where the belly in this side gone? Worse f**king display i see in years.

I sour.. I blue vex! :cursing:

Bring back Jose!!

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »
did chelsea want to win this game? even in ah small goal sweat ah doesplay harder not to mention   in fifa. i had to change d channel couldnt take in anymore ah dat
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »
Game done.  Chelsea don't have Jose to rally them from a deficit like this.......at old trafford. manu deserve de win. Haul yuh arse, DieHard!!  You, too, Giggsy!!
horse not even de special one could bring them back from this whippin.

He wouldn'ta let it get to this.......I honestly thought Big Phil woulda come in and effectively injected his tough, creative style into this team........but the longer Chelsea go froward after having lost jose, the more justified his fans are in missing him.....especially as we see how well Inter is doing.
yuh talkin with total lack of respect fuh de greatest team on earth right now.

:rotfl:  Ah only NOW see dis!!   :rotfl:
Allyuh was better today.  Much better, so ah go take meh licks, lick meh wounds and go meh way.....but allyuh jes wait 'til Abramovic and de Chelsea bored see the error of dey ways and go crawlin' back to de Sp.1!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »

But wah de f**k kinda display was that setta level f**king tata i see out on that pitch, especially since ah come all de way up modda c**t new jersey to lime overnight and take in de game with meh two kissmehf**king arse man utd partners who cyah stop rubbing it in ah f**king tall??

wha size f**king shovel drogba need to pick up the pile ah shit he leave on de field and what is ballack purpose in de EPL?? Why de ass scolari go take off bosingwa for friggin beletti to get eat up on the wing and make ronaldo look like he in something? Wham to Joe cole?

what going with the defence since jose leave? Allyuh cyah defend ah cross ball? Yuh go take a goal from a set piece that get disallowed and take a next one right after? A simple cross from Evra that cyah get deal with? Where the belly in this side gone? Worse f**king display i see in years.

Bring back Jose!!

THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!! THIS SHOULD WIN BEST POST OF 2009!!!! LMAO!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »

Bring back Jose!!

THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!! THIS SHOULD WIN BEST POST OF 2009!!!! LMAO!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shyte side is shyte side... daiz all!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2009, 01:26:35 PM »
Hi  :)

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2009, 01:37:55 PM »

i cudn't agree wit u anymore hoss, THIS is post of '09. i wha see wha go happen to all these jonny-come-lately chelsea fans when the russin decide to fold up & go he way. if they will go back to supporting thier original teams (most likely man U)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 01:46:16 PM by scarface »

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

dey look like replacement players today for real.  :devil:

but if chelsea continue dis kinda form i cyah wait for feb 25th. trez, DP & amauri wud be in dey glee
[/quote]

;) :D ;D :P :devil:
It's only kinky the 1st time

giggsy11

« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »

If Chelski aint watch out dey players/team will all grow old together like Milan today- minus the CL win of course.

1]; } ?>