April 28, 2024, 04:49:31 PM

Author Topic: Like I said, With Corneal Gone, the Team Selection Changes  (Read 4980 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Like I said, With Corneal Gone, the Team Selection Changes
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:39:51 PM »
Its nice to see some players who deserve to be on the team, actually being there, trent noel gets his chance finally and theobald back on the team also, this year i look forward for many other deservant players making the team, ala latas, not corneal.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Like I said, With Corneal Gone, the Team Selection Changes
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 08:44:38 PM »
i would like a steady back 4

Gray...Lawrence..James/Thomas...Avery

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »
I waiting for Hayden Tinto to get called.

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 08:58:12 PM »
I wonder if Latas will pick Hardest. Didn't Latas say Hardest was the next magigician?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Salvadorianboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 09:02:44 PM »
I see that ur national team is getting ready for the match again El Salvador Thats gonna be a very good game ( I hope ) Because T & T has very good player El Salvador also, we don't that many players playing out of the country but we do have some good player so that's why i think its gonna be a good , beside that what do u gays know about El Salvador ?? do u think that T & T can win the game in San Salvador ?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:08:02 PM by Salvadorianboy »

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »
I wonder if Latas will pick Hardest. Didn't Latas say Hardest was the next magigician?

Latas faster pick he nose.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:51 PM »
I see that ur national team is getting ready for the match again El Salvador Thats gonna be a very good game ( I hope ) Because T & T has very good player El Salvador also, we don't that many players playing out of the country but we do have some good player so that's why i think its gonna be a good , beside that what do u gays know about El Salvador ?? do u think that T & T can win the game in San Salvador ?
It is of paramount importance to get the win ,if we are to have a chance to go to the next World Cup.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

Well r right  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:25:24 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »
Buh TI that team was selected before Latas touch down

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 06:56:53 AM »

buh diaz true, ent he magically make he career disappear?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 06:59:02 AM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 09:02:31 AM »

Yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 09:06:04 AM »

Well r right  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Hardest is the softess international player i ever see. he always injured.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 09:07:27 AM »
Where is Hardest? No fuh real?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 09:35:01 AM »

should be a hostile environment but if we bring back the experienced players we should be able to come away with victory

we won in DC with mostly a local squad and the stadium was packed with Salvadorians...so i'm not too scared but Football is a crazy game with no room to underestimate so when we kick off its 50/50.. hopefully our boys do the rest of the maths

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »

should be a hostile environment but if we bring back the experienced players we should be able to come away with victory

we won in DC with mostly a local squad and the stadium was packed with Salvadorians...so i'm not too scared but Football is a crazy game with no room to underestimate so when we kick off its 50/50.. hopefully our boys do the rest of the maths

well said small mag. this game is a must win for us...we have to beat the weaker teams when they come our way! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »

Boy TI ride out on we so I eh know where we updates coming from now.... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 11:22:46 AM »

Yes

Sweet and simple....just like the licks will be.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »

Playing Passa Passa Football.
Running around the Savannah getting ready for the next call-up.
Reading through the fine print a big-time foreign contract.

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »

:rotfl:  Allyuh doh like nobody nah... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline lato59

• mdtrinis
  • New Warrior
  • I want to go Germany How can I get tickets
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 11:55:02 AM »
Folks is meh fus time posting so do kill meh too quick.
When is the hex game vs USA.  How can I get tickets?
I done looking past ElSalvador...yeh I wuz dey in RFK when they pelt we with beer. I was not in condition to remember too much more. But the free kick ketch we defence sleeping!!

Latas have he wuk cut out for he.

Go Warriors
Try a little harder, never give up

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »
Its nice to see some players who deserve to be on the team, actually being there, trent noel gets his chance finally and theobald back on the team also, this year i look forward for many other deservant players making the team, ala latas, not corneal.
You know I have to ask ...do you watch local football ?? I am amazed how you can call players like noel and Theobald and refer to them as players who deserve to be on the team !! noel is 32 years !!! what you looking to do ? complete ah over 30 side to play in de Hex ? You realise dat the USA change two teams from de one dat played against us in 1989 ?
Boy you eh name contraversial for joke nah !
Are you also aware that theobald started in the game vs guadeloupe at the oval which was Maturana's first game in charge ? did you see his first half performance ? ..thankfully we were spared a second half of Theobald. Are you also aware that Theobald has been given many chances after that and always works himself off the team ?
I glad you eh in charge brother !!!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »
Jai John,
Yuh know is the poster formerly known as TI yuh talking to, right?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »
Ah have ah question.....(Very important)

with Latas officially named the assistant coach.....do you think it would make more sense for him to be de skipper on de field?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »
Ah have ah question.....(Very important)

with Latas officially named the assistant coach.....do you think it would make more sense for him to be de skipper on de field?

Doesn't make sense if Yorke is playing as Yorke can play a full game while Latas cannot!
We doh want to be having to hand over the captain's armband between Latas & Yorke every match!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 03:30:53 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Salvadorianboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

well said small mag. this game is a must win for us...we have to beat the weaker teams when they come our way! :beermug:

Lets be honest and here  El Salvador looks like the weaker team in the competition for every body BUT  T & T is the second one and i think i could be true cuz the other 4 teams ( CR,Mexico,USA,Honduras) they have very good teams they been playing good but i think Mexico,USA,Honduras  will advance 2 da World Cup  the 4 place will between CR, El Salvador & T & T ,I hope  I'm mistaken but thats da way things look ight now , but at the end we'll see who ends up in the last position..and I think that T & T will come to San Salvador for 1 point not for the win.. ( thats what i think because thats what most of the Caribbean teams does beside Jamaica  :-\ ... Ciao

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »

Lets be honest and here  El Salvador looks like the weaker team in the competition for every body BUT  T & T is the second one and i think i could be true cuz the other 4 teams ( CR,Mexico,USA,Honduras) they have very good teams they been playing good but i think Mexico,USA,Honduras  will advance 2 da World Cup  the 4 place will between CR, El Salvador & T & T ,I hope  I'm mistaken but thats da way things look ight now , but at the end we'll see who ends up in the last position..and I think that T & T will come to San Salvador for 1 point not for the win.. ( thats what i think because thats what most of the Caribbean teams does beside Jamaica  :-\ ... Ciao

Thanks for your opinion and input salvadorianboy... nice to have we concacaf neighbours stop by to have some constructive debate rather than trolling!
come through any time  :beermug:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »

Forget theobald that guy is no good.....

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »

most of these guys are getting old.......

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

So if Controversial won't come out with the truth about hardest in fear of Giving up his identity... what is this man real scenes..

After all more than the Everyday topic of Man U... Assanal Forever or Chelksi Billion Dollar team threads... what happened to the most talked about Phnom in TnT football.... was he not the second coming of Latas. Or did his candle and legend burn out???

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 05:58:18 PM »

most of these guys are getting old.......

so what... they are very experienced and we have nobody better....

and sancho should get back into the team too

1]; } ?>