April 28, 2024, 02:30:37 PM

Author Topic: Like I said, With Corneal Gone, the Team Selection Changes  (Read 4979 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Like I said, With Corneal Gone, the Team Selection Changes
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »
I see that ur national team is getting ready for the match again El Salvador Thats gonna be a very good game ( I hope ) Because T & T has very good player El Salvador also, we don't that many players playing out of the country but we do have some good player so that's why i think its gonna be a good , beside that what do u gays know about El Salvador ?? do u think that T & T can win the game in San Salvador ?

should be a hostile environment but if we bring back the experienced players we should be able to come away with victory

we won in DC with mostly a local squad and the stadium was packed with Salvadorians...so i'm not too scared but Football is a crazy game with no room to underestimate so when we kick off its 50/50.. hopefully our boys do the rest of the maths

well said small mag. this game is a must win for us...we have to beat the weaker teams when they come our way! :beermug:

Lets be honest and here  El Salvador looks like the weaker team in the competition for every body BUT  T & T is the second one and i think i could be true cuz the other 4 teams ( CR,Mexico,USA,Honduras) they have very good teams they been playing good but i think Mexico,USA,Honduras  will advance 2 da World Cup  the 4 place will between CR, El Salvador & T & T ,I hope  I'm mistaken but thats da way things look ight now , but at the end we'll see who ends up in the last position..and I think that T & T will come to San Salvador for 1 point not for the win.. ( thats what i think because thats what most of the Caribbean teams does beside Jamaica  :-\ ... Ciao

Is there a salvador in Jamaica? Nice try though.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 07:07:55 PM »
I wonder if Latas will pick Hardest. Didn't Latas say Hardest was the next magigician?

Latas faster pick he nose.

Well r right  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Hardest is the softess international player i ever see. he always injured.

Ah still rate de breddah doh, Latapy always had and still have a good heart. So wid dat said, if he think Hardest cud make a difference in helping de team qualify for SA 2010, believe me, he will sit down wid Maturana and share his views on dat issue and hopefully try to Hardest in de rotation. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »
Coach Latapy......Give Sancho a call

Thanks

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50:55 PM »
Allyuh see what anton sit down wid the man and do, he misslead the coach to try all kinda low budget sh!t snakes who he feel shoulda been on the team from ever since!

and the end results? back tuh square one BC non ah dem wasn't ready for this level ah football. tough luck anton and alvin , yuh forkry catch up wid yuh again, ah guess the truth does allways prevail.

now on the other hand latas who don't IMO have an agenda, but wanting to see the best available players on the pitch, will IME guide the coach to ah better selection policy, ah hope.

ah also hope latas sat down wid jack before he signed anything and ask for carteblanche wid the team runnings, instead ah being ah yes man for jackular and his BS.

this man jack could forkup ah the labbass yes. what ah ting! the madness of jackular. >:(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:55:21 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 05:00:21 AM »
Folks is meh fus time posting so do kill meh too quick.
When is the hex game vs USA.  How can I get tickets?
I done looking past ElSalvador...yeh I wuz dey in RFK when they pelt we with beer. I was not in condition to remember too much more. But the free kick ketch we defence sleeping!!

Latas have he wuk cut out for he.

Go Warriors

You know where in the US the game playing??.....I waiting with bated breath to find out, ah have plans to make based on where it will be played....

and sancho should get back into the team too

Over Jackula dead body....hhhmmm daiz de solution to all we problems right there.... :thinking:  :devil: ;D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 05:01:53 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 05:47:21 AM »
Randi Patterson deserves a recall also...I was VERY impressed by what I saw of him last year. Should be in Argentina ahead of a man like Guevara. Primus and James need to be around the team as well, as Nigel Daniel and Gyasi Joyce...Power and Akile couldn't cut it at CARIBBEAN leveL, I'd hate to think what the Central Americans wil do to them! Also, once fit, Sancho should be included in TRAINING, as we lack EXPERIENCED cover in the backline.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 06:37:43 AM »
Coach Latapy......Give Sancho a call

Thanks

Not even Latas could pull dat off.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »
i heard a comment by jai john about age, but latas is much older than trent noel and no one is complaining bc of latas skill and leadership and the fact the man could still run ball real good, he still creative, so why not noel, he plays very well, get a few years outta him, he adds experience and has deserved the call up, theobald had a few bad games, but who hasn't on the team, i guess people forget he led the team to the digicel finals last time around and played well otherwise than the maturana intro.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 01:32:27 PM »
i heard a comment by jai john about age, but latas is much older than trent noel and no one is complaining bc of latas skill and leadership and the fact the man could still run ball real good, he still creative, so why not noel, he plays very well, get a few years outta him, he adds experience and has deserved the call up, theobald had a few bad games, but who hasn't on the team, i guess people forget he led the team to the digicel finals last time around and played well otherwise than the maturana intro.
Yuh missing de point  ....is just dat de team already have plenty over 30 players   ...giving another one ah debut eh solving the ageing problem. Is at altitude dem fellas have to play next round you know ...I sure you kyah do some ah de tings you used to when yuh was much younger...
Next ting yuh know de team training in eddie hart with warm up games vs Tringrove and Parliament !

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »
Yuh missing de point  ....is just dat de team already have plenty over 30 players   ...giving another one ah debut eh solving the ageing problem. Is at altitude dem fellas have to play next round you know ...I sure you kyah do some ah de tings you used to when yuh was much younger...
Next ting yuh know de team training in eddie hart with warm up games vs Tringrove and Parliament !

but noel still in the pro league and performing well, i understand what your saying and i hope latas includes guys like guerra and tinto in the squad to replace the older vets eventually

1]; } ?>