March 29, 2024, 08:23:04 AM

Author Topic: Ahkeela Mollon Thread  (Read 26535 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ahkeela Mollon Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2015, 02:08:55 PM »
Ahkeela Mollon joins Grenada on Women’s Football Day
Grenada Football Association

Professional female footballer, Ahkeela Mollon, is expected to join Grenada in their celebration of Women’s Football Day on 23rd May.

The Trinidadian footballer was based with the Swedish Football Club, Kvarnsvedens IK, before being accepted to represent her country at the CONCACAF qualification leg of the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Canada.
Mollon has recorded 10 goals, 13 Most Valuable Player awards and seven assists in all 25 matches, she has played to the end of 2014.

Known as Lady Latapy, the # 12 player is the first T&T female player to gain a foreign contract to play in Europe.

Mollon expressed in an exclusive interview on Soccerwarriors.net that the opportunity to be able to continue her football career after college had a huge effect on her life.

Women’s Development Officer, Malaika Church, was elated when she found out Ahkeela accepted the invitation to visit Grenada for the Women’s Football Day event.

“The Association is very honored to have one the region’s finest female players a part of its event. Ahkeela is definitely an example of the direction Women’s Football is taking and she is an inspiration to our Women in the Sport.
The day will also have a 3 vs 3 Tournament for our Primary and Secondary schools as well a skills challenge.”

The Event is carded to start at 11a.m at the National Cricket Stadium.

Ahkeela Mollon brought words of encouragement
Grenada Football Association

Professional female footballer, Ahkeela Mollon, brought words of encouragement to many Grenadian Female Footballers on Women’s Football Day over the weekend.

Her message “impossible does not exist” was echoed throughout the day, especially during the Opening Ceremony.

“How you think in life will reflect on your actions. Your thoughts reflect your words. Your words reflect your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your character and your character defines your destiny. Your thoughts, words, actions, habits and character are all equally important as they shape your destiny. So remember, start believing in you. Push the barriers and hopefully in 10, 15 or 20 years’ time I’ll be talking about a Grenadian who is playing or played football in Spain, Italy, Brazil and Holland eventually even leading your country to the World Cup”, said Ms. Mollon.

President of the Association, Cheney Joseph, expressed how important her presence at this event was for our girls. “Ahkeela is a perfect example of what can result from determination and support. Our girls saw firsthand that it is possible to obtain success in the sport by believing in one self.

Ahkeela started off the day’s activities with a warm up session before the commencement of the 3 vs 3 Tournament.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 02:15:07 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2015, 02:12:09 PM »
I see 30+ in that photo, and it may not be a complete representation of all in attendance. Powerful stuff.  :beermug:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2015, 07:48:37 PM »
I see 30+ in that photo, and it may not be a complete representation of all in attendance. Powerful stuff.  :beermug:

Ahkeela is very inspirational as a coach. I believe that when she coached the Central U17s she was the first female coach in the Pro League.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2015, 05:12:26 AM »
Ahkeela Mollon threatens to quit
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (Newsday).

Trinidad and Tobago’s lone professional women’s footballer, Ahkeela Mollon, is presently contemplating an early retirement from the national team due to internal issues at the management level.

Mollon, one of this country’s most talented players, says issues women players in this country have to deal with are hurting their development.

The 30-year-old has had a stressful nine months starting with the disappointment in December 2014 of missing out on the World Cup which resulted in her suffering a panic attack to a scary moment when gunfire among rival gangs almost ended her life as she was caught in the crossfire.

Although football has been her haven in the past, Mollon has been absent from all recent national women’s team training sessions and yesterday shed light on the reasons. She said it stemmed from the “many situations happening around the team.” In an emotional email sent out by the flamboyant right-winger to several officials of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TT FA) and some of her fellow national teammates yesterday, Mollon expressed dissatisfaction with the current management style that the Women Warriors have to work under.

Mollon bemoaned lack of payment to players, the inability to take part in major competitions, unavailability of proper training attire and players having to take money out of their own pocket to come to training.

She also questioned why female players were not being informed about local coaching courses, grassroots programmes and other administrative roles that have been made available by the sport’s governing body – roles to which some of the players are deeply interested in furthering their footballing careers after hanging up their boots.

Mollon, who has proudly draped herself in national colours for a period of 17 years, revealed that she is now demotivated and discouraged about playing for TT . Being the only national female player to have ever been selected to play on the European circuit, Mollon also felt disrespected as a senior player in the squad.

The former Kvarnsveden IK Women (Swedish Division-1) representative however, credited the current exploits of provisional national coach Anthony Creece (sitting in for Randy Waldrum until his return) for sticking with the team through these tough times.

She also called on Waldrum, on his return, to step in and help alleviate the present situation.

The letter further stated: “Coachman, I want to be a part of the team, only God knows how much love I have there, but right now my motivation level for this team is at rock bottom and the persons appointed in certain positions is not helping the situation at all. Maybe when you arrive and you speak to the heads about the seriousness about some of the players’ situations with their jobs and payments.

I will be having no money to come to training. I am sorry.” In conclusion, Mollon indicated that she will continue training with a men’s team at her home in Enterprise, Chaguanas.

“I will keep sharp like I always do,” she added.

“And I say this just in case change comes and I am then recalled to represent my country.

If I am not called upon, then I would have known that I stood for something, and it will be okay with me because 17 years with the red, white and black (I have) memories to burn. More memories thus far than dating, because football has been my long lasting boyfriend.” Responding to the email by Mollon, TT FA general secretary Sheldon Phillips acknowledged seeing it but noted that it is currently being handled by the team’s managerial staff.

“I just heard about the letter this morning (yesterday). It’s been received and the coaches know about it and at this point in time it’s a matter that’s being handled by the staff and the manager. The coaches and manager are dealing with it,” said Phillips.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2015, 07:30:36 AM »
These TTFA folks sound as if they have no urgency to address the pain. Sickening apathy to peoples' suffering and always seemingly dismissive to their sacrifices. As far as they're concerned, ... "who-tf is Ahkeela Mollon. So what if she cyah eat ah food today or tomorrow. Why must we show her any appreciation. Cross a dotish ball for dah nex' kakahole to score and she feel she is hero!!! Gway!!! Fawwk people like dem, as long as I get meh bling on, my first class travel to FIFA meetings in 5 star hotels every 2 weeks around the world, (+/- a li'l brown envelope under de table to secure a vote here and there), get to drive meh nice Audi with pretty LED lights and have meh big pappy housing allowance to fund home and exclusive socials where we could lash some good Johnny & gin and tonic with Uncle Tim & de boys (Horner no longer invited), then I good". "Dem lazy-ass so-called fans doh have a effin clue about de constitution so dem cyah touch we, hee hee."

Anything we could do to get rid of these jokers? Lasana ... please help.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:42:16 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2015, 09:18:00 AM »
Very disturbing on MULTIPLE fronts!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2016, 09:46:00 AM »

Mollon launches football academy*

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20160319/sports/mollon-launches-football-academy

Veteran Trinidad and Tobago women’s national football team winger Ahkeela Mollon successfully launched her coaching school called the M12 Football Revolution two Saturdays ago at the Penco Gardens ground, in an attempt to actualise her dream of working in a coaching capacity when she finally calls time on her career.

The player often referred to as “Lady Latapy”, is based in central Trinidad, and fittingly has established her school in the community she calls home, with the Penco Gardens ground being used as the home base for the M12 Football Revolution.
The ground is nestled in a secure residential area and offers illumination for use at nights. Last week’s launch offered seating, shelter, toilet facilities, musical entertainment and even refreshments for all to enjoy.

Forty children registered for their first month, and upon registration received a ball and a t-shirt.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2016, 04:51:56 PM »
Nice, Akheela. Catch them young. Wish all the success. Please, get some more girls.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2016, 04:02:02 PM »
Why Ahkeela gehhin a fight down with the site of her academy? Is it a fight down?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2016, 04:42:00 PM »
It is not a fight down for me. I just want more girls to be there. Did you see the recent result against US, Haiti and Mex ? I think is great that she should have an academy. I hope she get her coaching license too. We need more women involved in coaching and Admin.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2016, 07:35:12 PM »
Deeks, there is an issue brewing that has affected her use of the field she was using.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2016, 07:43:57 AM »
Mollon pleased with new coach
Newsday

National women’s footballer Ahkeela Mollon describes the appointment of Carolina Morace as Head Coach and Director of Women’s football as a major step by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association.

The 31-year-old Mollon, a player for this country at the Under 17, Under 20, Under 21 and Senior level is one of the more exciting and experienced members of the National Women’s Programme and has also played professionally in Sweden.

She was among a group of players who underwent a training session with Morace at the Hasely Crawford Stadium during the coach’s visit to this country last month.

Mollon also pointed out that she was hugely excited to work under a female head coach for the first time in her career as a national player.

“I am really excited to see what a brilliant footballing mind like Carolina Morace will bring to the table for women’s football here in Trinidad and Tobago. It will be the first time in the history of Trinidad and Tobago football, that a female coach is in charge at a senior level, well at least since I have been around, which is like 18 plus years,” Mollon told TT FA Media on Tuesday.

“This signing by the TT FA is a major plus to the women’s game here in Trinidad and Tobago, to bring in a female coach with so much wealth of experience, not only as a coach but a former player herself.

“I am sure much more players and individuals would share my sentiments when I say, this was the best move done by TTFA to strengthen to structure to the women’s game.”
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 08:11:58 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2017, 06:29:10 AM »
Why Ahkeela gehhin a fight down with the site of her academy? Is it a fight down?

Got a first-hand account of the obstruction being waged against Ahkeela regarding her use of the field on which she has been attempting to bring the game to the next generation of players.

A large quantity of sand was purposefully dumped on the field to disrupt the use of the field by Ahkeela and the dozens of motivated young players that she trains.

Redress in the courts has been sought and Ahkeela has secured legal counsel. I gather she obtained injunctive relief recently.

It is disgusting that a national athlete would be treated to the sort of discriminatory intent that has manifested in these events.

I encourage those in authoritative positions in football to aid her in collectively confronting the issue ... especially those who wield influence in that geographical band of the nation.

Silence is acquiescence, and when a national athlete is told "you don't represent me", we have a collective problem.

Hold people accountable.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:32:26 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2017, 03:59:20 PM »
A large quantity of sand was purposefully dumped on the field to disrupt the use of the field by Ahkeela and the dozens of motivated young players that she trains.

Really!!!. That is sad. But it would be nice to hear the other side of the story, if the other side is  "brave enough" to share their misgivings about Akheela.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2020, 07:52:19 PM »
Anguilla snaps up another T&T talent as Mollon joins Stern John in Anguilla.
By Inshan Mohammed.

Former national Soca Princess talented midfielder Ahkeela Mollon has joined Trinidad and Tobago international record goalscorer Stern John in becoming part of Anguilla's national football teams set-up, both men and women respectively.

In October of this year Stern John was named Anguilla Men’s National Senior Team head coach after a successful stint with the Trinidad and Tobago Men’s National Under-17 Team in March 2019, however, due to financial difficulties with the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), both Stern John and Ahkeela Mollon was left with no choice but to seek employment outside of the twin-island republic.

On November 01st, Mollon, was named Anguilla Director for women's development. Mollon will also coach that country's national team as well, however, due to COVID-19 restrictions and the limited flights out of T&T, both John and Mollon had to wait a little and only arrived on the Island on November 22nd to take up their new coaching and development responsibilities.

Molon is on a long term contract and her main responsibilities are to develop an overall program for the holistic growth and development of women's football in Anguilla. From grassroots to seniors. All other coaches working with the women's team will fall mainly under her scope and philosophy.

Soca Warriors Online (SWO) would like to wish the former Kvarnsvedens IK star best wishes on her new job as well as Stern John.

RELATED NEWS

Mollon appointed Anguilla football director
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian).

Former national striker Ahkeela Mollon is the Technical Director of Women's Football in Anguilla.

She was appointed on a long-term contract, beginning November 1, with responsibility for developing the women's game from junior to senior levels. Her duties include continuous training of the country's Under-15, u-17, u-20 and Senior team, but Mollon told Guardian Media Sports on Monday she also started an Elite Programme which will be a feeder programme to the national teams.

At 36, Mollon who has represented T&T from the junior to senior level said she sees this opportunity as one to do what she always wanted to do and that is to develop the women's game locally and regionally, saying for the past six years she has worked with boys teams mostly.

Apart from her football academy in the Central area, which to date has been a much sought-after one, Mollon has also coached at Central 500 in the Central Football Association (CFA), Central FC under-20 team, Roytec in the University Football League, and at Chaguanas North Secondary in the Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL).

Her task is not limited to players only as she also has the responsibility to impart her knowledge and experience to budding coaches of the women's game there.

Mollon now joins another T&T professional Stern John, a former national striker who leads the T&T all-time goal-scoring chart who was appointed coach of Anguilla's Senior Men's team. "This is my first major job outside of T&T and it will begin a process by which I intend to live my dream of impacting women's football in the Caribbean," Mollon said.

She lauded the Anguillan Football Association for opting to recruit professionals from T&T and the Caribbean, noting that they easily could have gone for a technical director from the United States or Europe, but saw it necessary appoint her.

Mollon has had an impressive career dating back to her early years at Holy Faith Convent in Couva in 2004, where she progressed to the national teams and also played in the United States, Iceland and Sweden for Charlotte Lady Eagles (USA - 2008), Kvarnsvedens IK (Sweden- 2009), Djurgården Idrottsförening Fotbollsförening (Sweden- 2010), Stjarnan Women's Football team (Iceland- 2011), Afturelding (Iceland- 2011), and Kvarnsvedens IK (Sweden- 2014) for a second time.

Yesterday, however, it was a bitter-sweet moment for Mollon who said she would have loved to have been given the same opportunity in her homeland, saying: "I have played for T&T for 19 years and have played in Europe etc, but have never been recognized for my contribution. You know, sometimes your own country doesn't recognize you for the work you do but other countries do."

So far, she has been living her best life, doing what she loves to do the most while gaining the support by all on the island. Mollon promises to not follow in the footsteps of the T&T trend by beginning to train teams only months ahead of tournaments, saying "This is what they hired me for, to have continuous training and preparation of the teams for competition."

Mollon and John join the likes of ex-T&T players and coaches Izler Browne (US Virgin Islands), Rajesh Latchoo (Dominica), Jamaal Shabazz (St Lucia) and Russell Latapy (Barbados) to seek employment within the Caribbean region.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 07:22:42 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2020, 04:42:28 AM »
Congrats to Ahkeela. This makes J. Shabazz a true coaching grandfather. One couldn't have happened without the other.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 04:44:09 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2020, 09:27:29 AM »
Great stuff. Apologies but the line "Mollon will also coach that country's national team as well" confuse me - does it mean a coach for the men's team as well, or hed coach of the women's, or both?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2021, 12:24:40 PM »
WATCH: Girls Play Football conversation with former Trinidad and Tobago Women's footballer Ahkeela Mollon. Ahkeela is currently the Women's Development Officer and Head Coach of the Anguilla Women's National team.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X8IvfglCWrg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/X8IvfglCWrg</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2022, 01:12:04 AM »
AFA confirms Mollon suspension but insists only one instance of ‘abuse or mistreatment of player’
Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

The Anguilla Football Association (AFA) has confirmed that Women’s National Senior Team head coach Ahkeela Mollon was suspended for ‘abuse’ of a player but stressed that it only received one such complaint about the Trinidad and Tobago-born coach.

AFA president Girdon Connor and his administration have faced public criticism over their handling of Mollon and, in particular, an incident on 16 September 2021 when the coach allegedly split the lip of 17-year-old Carlia Johnson by knocking away a water bottle as the player was drinking from it.

The AFA’s Disciplinary Committee suspended Mollon for 21 days while Johnson copped a one-match ban for ‘steupsing’ at the coach. Mollon was also reprimanded for embarrassing the player by telling her, within earshot of the team, that her US collegiate coach was unhappy with her attitude—a claim the West Texas A&M coach Chad Webb subsequently denied.

In a weekend interview, Mollon told Wired868 she was never suspended by the AFA and insisted that nothing happened, while Connor threatened the website with legal action if it published comments from him that contradicted his coach’s statements.

However, the AFA today admitted the suspension as it sought to convince Anguillans that the incident was, in fact, a one-off occurrence.

“It has been brought to the attention of the Anguilla Football Association that the media has disseminated certain statements alleging that there have been instances of abuse of female players in Anguilla,” stated the AFA, in a media release. “We wish to place on record that the AFA takes allegations of abuse seriously.

“[…] We state categorically that, separate and apart from this complaint and investigation, there have been no allegations of abuse or mistreatment of players by a coach or vice-versa which has been brought to the attention of the AFA.”

Last weekend, Carlia’s mother, Gweneth Johnson, told Wired868 that, when told about the altercation, she had initially contacted the police before agreeing to leave it to the AFA.

“[Mollon] stormed into the dressing room at halftime and accused my daughter of making her lose the game,” said Johnson (G), based on the report she got of the incident. “She said ‘you sit down and shut up, because you are the cause of us losing the game—you’re not following the game plan.’

“And she slapped the bottle of water out of her hand…”

Mollon described it as a ‘spat’ that was blown out of proportion. She claimed that there had been an ‘enquiry’ by a party independent of the AFA and her employers had advised her to ignore the recommended suspension.

“When I went back to FA, they said to take holidays,” said Mollon. “That is why when you asked me I said I was not on suspension. I was on holiday. In order to be a party to it, I would have to sign off on it—and I will not sign off on something that didn’t transpire, just to please certain egos.”

Whatever was said privately between Mollon and Connor, the AFA now makes it clear that the coach was indeed suspended by its own disciplinary committee.

“By way of a brief background, a dispute arose between a player and a coach during a competitive match overseas,” stated the AFA. “A complaint was lodged by an aggrieved party and the Anguilla Football Association’s Disciplinary Committee carried out a thorough investigation into the complaints.

“As a result of their findings, both parties involved were suspended. There has been no appeal lodged.

“[…] As with any disciplinary process, there will be instances where an aggrieved party may not be completely satisfied with the outcome of an investigation, but we assure the general public that the process was carried out fairly, observing all applicable laws of Anguilla—particularly the Labour (Relations) Act, 2018.”

Mollon’s most high-profile critic so far is Speaker of the House Barbara Webster-Bourne, who referenced the incident in a complaint about violence against girls in the Anguilla House of Representatives. Webster-Bourne is also Carlia’s aunt.

It is worth noting that Carlia’s father, Colin Johnson, is also the technical director of the AFA and her mother said that she would like to move on from the incident. It is still uncertain whether Carlia would recant an earlier position that she no longer wished to play under Mollon.

There is still the matter of anonymous complaints from an email address that claimed to represent ‘concerned parents’ of the Anguilla women’s youth teams. The first complaint came in July 2021, two months before Mollon’s altercation with Carlia.

On the weekend, Connor dismissed the anonymous complaints. And, today, the AFA urged locals to accept the decision and allow Mollon to carry on with her job.

“The AFA places on record that it continues to observe the highest standards of ethics, professionalism and independence in these types of matters,” stated the release. “[…] It is unfortunate that the matter has escalated to the level of personal attacks and threats. We remain optimistic that good reason would prevail and we could return our focus to developing our youth in the sport.”

At present, Mollon is preparing the Anguilla Women’s National Senior Team for the 2022 Concacaf W Championship qualifying series, which kicks off on 16 February.

Anguilla, the lowest ranked football nation in the Caribbean, were drawn with Mexico, Puerto Rico, Suriname and Antigua and Barbuda in Group A. Only the group winner will advance.

Trinidad and Tobago are in Group F alongside Guyana, Nicaragua, Dominica and Turks and Caicos Islands.

Watch Speaker of the House Barbara Webster-Bourne swipes at Anguilla coach Ahkeela Mollon

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2022, 07:18:23 AM »
WATCH: SportsMax discusses seventeen (17) determinations by a Disciplinary Committee convened to address conduct attributed to Anguilla WNT Head Coach, Ahkeela Mollon, and Anguilla WNT players.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZUCPTNmjh5oqÇ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZUCPTNmjh5oqÇ</a>
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:21:28 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2022, 08:33:33 AM »
WATCH: Ahkeela Mollon-coached Anguilla hosted St. Kitts-Nevis in a two match series. The following is footage of the first match. Match date: Thursday, February 3. Final score: 3-0 victory (2-0 HT) for the visitors.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5nuP6pIDMzQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5nuP6pIDMzQ</a>

The second match resulted in a draw. Footage being sourced.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 07:21:56 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2022, 07:16:06 AM »
WATCH: Ahkeela Mollon-coached Anguilla hosted St. Kitts-Nevis in a two match series. The following is footage of the second match. Match date: Saturday, February 5. Final score: 0-0.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/puB4TyZtpxg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/puB4TyZtpxg</a>
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 07:17:41 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2022, 11:55:25 PM »
Pefect field for ah Fete match. ;D

1]; } ?>