March 29, 2024, 12:41:22 AM

Author Topic: I hope Obama Fails  (Read 1323 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I hope Obama Fails
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:33:52 AM »
allyuh hear wey dat facker limbaugh say.. how de f**k yu want di man to fail and we country (USA) souh fack up.. this man is a rell c**t dread!!!!!!!
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: I hope Obama Fails
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 07:35:33 AM »
limbaugh and Haninity are idiots
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 09:23:05 AM »
Limbaugh looking for ratings for he radio show..when dem kinda clown stop saying shocking ting dey does become irrelevant
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »
RUSH:   This morning, CNN, they have a beat reporter on me. Her name is Carol Costello.  I'm her beat.  Coanchor Kiran Chetry, introduction to... Wait a minute.  This is not about Green Bay.  This is about the Last Man Standing.  This is about I want Obama to fail.  I don't want Obama to fail; I want the country to succeed!  I want Obama's policies to fail.  But Obama's failure to implement his policies is good news, the best news possible for this country.  That's all I'm saying.  Okay, you want to hear one of the CNN bites? Okay, here's Kiran Chetry introducing the correspondent Carol Costello, the Limbaugh beat reporter, the pool reporter at CNN, on me.

CHETRY:  Barack Obama has inspired millions to "hope," including Rush Limbaugh, only Rush Limbaugh hopes something very different.  Let's listen.

RUSH ARCHIVE:  Look, what he's talking about is the absorption of as much of the private sector by the US government as possible, from the banking business, to the mortgage industry, the automobile business, to health care.  I do not want the government in charge of all of these things. I don't want this to work.  So I'm thinking of replying to the guy, "Okay, I'll send you a response, but I don't need 400 words, I need four: 'I hope he fails.'"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »
So he was misquoted? poor fellah  ::)

he coulda easily say he hope "his policies" fail or someting so.....but he went for the jugular with his words, yuh reap what yuh sow
all that will just get he radio show more attention tho
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 10:35:40 AM »
Little Known fact:  According to the Dutty Report, a periodical printed on the West Coast, a journal as sweet as Pecan Piye, Rush Limbaugh is really a Canuck by birth.  His mother escaped the harsh economic climate in the south and utilized the underground railroad to ferret her fat pregnant backside to the more amenable climate found in Canada.

Rush was born in a pig sty once owned by US billionaire Bill Gates. Apart from it lovely climate canada is home to some of the best bacon this side of the Atlantic.

Not to Jumbie anyone, the Dutty Report goes on to say that "After a week of speculation in the press, Rush Limbaugh admitted that he is addicted to pain killers and I'm sorry to say, waffles and maple syrup. Limbaugh blames his addiction on a botched back operation and lesbians, and the fact that he was born in Canada."

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »
Little Known fact:  According to the Dutty Report, a periodical printed on the West Coast, a journal as sweet as Pecan Piye, Rush Limbaugh is really a Canuck by birth.  His mother escaped the harsh economic climate in the south and utilized the underground railroad to ferret her fat pregnant backside to the more amenable climate found in Canada.

Rush was born in a pig sty once owned by US billionaire Bill Gates. Apart from it lovely climate canada is home to some of the best bacon this side of the Atlantic.

Not to Jumbie anyone, the Dutty Report goes on to say that "After a week of speculation in the press, Rush Limbaugh admitted that he is addicted to pain killers and I'm sorry to say, waffles and maple syrup. Limbaugh blames his addiction on a botched back operation and lesbians, and the fact that he was born in Canada."

:rotfl:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »

that dutty report is ah shit publication,,pure right wing propaganda

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

that dutty report is ah shit publication,,pure right wing propaganda

Dont hate, you have my permission to recycle it and use it as your signature for a period of 2 weeks.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 02:18:06 PM »

post of the 4king year.................so far ;)
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

buh serious...doh tie Limbaugh so close to Canada eh
We already have a republican lap dawg in Steven Harper :devil:
I was telling my daughter on the weekend that republicans will DESTROY their country one way or the other to get back into power...this kinda thinking is just the tip of the Labrador Iceberg ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 04:27:20 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>