April 23, 2024, 10:00:10 AM

Author Topic: World's Best 'Keeper: Buffon  (Read 905 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
World's Best 'Keeper: Buffon
« on: January 24, 2009, 03:22:27 PM »
De man back after more than a 2-month layoff, and looking like he hasn't missed a beat.  If Juve get all three points today, it would be because of this man.  He is worth about 9 points a season.  No disrespect to Manninger, but Juve would have been top with Buffon in goal all season.  Casillas and company are pretenders to the throne...

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: World's Best 'Keeper: Buffon
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »
De man back after more than a 2-month layoff, and looking like he hasn't missed a beat.  If Juve get all three points today, it would be because of this man.  He is worth about 9 points a season.  No disrespect to Manninger, but Juve would have been top with Buffon in goal all season.  Casillas and company are pretenders to the throne...
:applause: :applause: :applause:
well said my brother....well said. all my juventus bias aside he really is the number one keeper for years now...u see, unlike alot of ppl i have seen many juventus games throughout d years and i get a first hand view of his performances...casillas is d only other keeper imo that can come close and yet even he still tryin to lite d match for d candle to hold to him...forza buffon! forza juve!

giggsy11

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 04:02:14 PM »
All yuh read where he said if Juve and him were offered a 'fantasy football bid' like the one City made for Kaka he would go. He said that he would accept it as a way to pay back Juve for they have done for him.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »
aint think they woulda been top...
we'll never know on that one...cause manniger reaalll save for them

1]; } ?>