March 28, 2024, 09:01:45 AM

Author Topic: Hart and UDeCOTT  (Read 45854 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Calder Heart being paid 3x more than Manning
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »
I find he perks eh enough....my problem is how the hell they renew he contract in the middle of a commission of enquiry AND  after evidence came out (some from his own mouth) that things eh right in UDECOTT....I want somebody explain that one to me.... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hart admits to 5 salaries
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2010, 04:13:15 PM »
So ah hear Mr. Man resign effective immediately.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2010, 04:37:48 PM »

Via email!  ::)
Ah sure Patrick must be lose some pee!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »

Boy mih TV locked on TV 6 just waiting for the 7 pm hour!!!....well yes!!!...look thing!!!...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2010, 06:32:37 PM »

Boy mih TV locked on TV 6 just waiting for the 7 pm hour!!!....well yes!!!...look thing!!!...

Hart resign
Manning and oman heading out early to London
Saith is acting PM
Panday and Ramnath must be feeling like 2 johnnycunnies
Kams must be throwing waist on ah table

ROWLEY where ya?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Hart and UDeCOTT
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
http://ttblogs.com/patrickmanning/2010/03/06/catch-me-if-you-can/

Catch me if you can
March 6th, 2010 · No Comments

One of the things I hate about cell phone roaming is the lack of caller ID. When Rev Apostle Juliana Peña travels with me I never have that problem, of course. She always knows in advance who’s calling, as any good seerwoman should. And usually she knows what the caller’s calling about as well. “Dat is Hazel,” JP would say, “she just find out a certain female member of cabinet accompany us on this trip. You probably doan want to answer that.”

The one person whose calls JP was never able to detect, however, were Calder Hart’s. Somehow the man’s Voldemort-like aura is invisible to La Peña’s powerful prophetess radar. “Try harder!” I’d say, urging her on as the phone rang and rang and the veins in her temples popped out with the effort. “Ah tryin’, Patos!” she’d say, her fists to her forehead and her eyes screwed up in pain, “ah tryin’!”

So I suppose that even if Juliana P hadn’t been in hiding and were here with me at the Dorchester, occupying the usual adjoining suite, she would not have been able to shield me from the call.

“Hello?”

“Patos! Where the hell are you?”

“Oh—it’s you. What do you want?”

“What the f**k do you think I want? I want all of this shit to go away, is what I want.”

“What shit?”

“Like you don’t know, eh? Those assholes at UDECOTT fired me!”

“Fired? I thought you’d resigned.”

“Cut the bullshit, Patos. When you brought me here you promised me full banana republic-style immunity for anything I did. You said you’d protect me. And now there’s a rumour going around town that you’re in London en route to Zimbabwe to seek asylum from Mugabe. Talk is that’s the vision your prophetess took to Mugabe back in 2005 when she visited Zimbabwe as your “special envoy“: “In the year 2010 I foresee Patos’ ass is going to be grass, so you’ll need to grant him asylum.” I want to believe the rumour’s false, but if I’m not mistaken, that sounds a whole lot like EastEnders on the TV.”

Damn my addiction to British soaps! Juliana P warned me I’d get in trouble one day because of it.

“Er, I’m watching it on iPlayer.”

“Then in that case, why don’t you come up to my house and help me pack? Plus I’ve got an envelope of stuff to hand over to you. You know, some photos and the like.”

My heart skipped a beat! I’d forgotten about those photos. I ran through the list of cronies I could call upon to go over to Hart’s house, lock his neck and grab the stash. There was only one person I knew who could pull something like that off. But did I want to go there—again?

“Patos? You still there?”

“Of course I’m still here.”

“I know you’re in London, you know. No need to pretend. How times have changed, eh? In the old days you barely made a move without calling on Uncle Calder for advice.”

“And a lot of good that advice did me! Remember: ‘Patos, it’s only $30 million. Nobody’s gonna miss it. And if they do, tell them it’s to build a church, everybody will say it’s okay, because Trinis loooove churches.’ And what about: ‘Patos, you know who I think would loooove to meet your prophetess? Benny Hinn!’ Look where that got me.”

“Whoa, Patos. Calm down, buddy. How’s about we make us a deal?”

“Between you and me, Calder, I’ve had enough of your deals.”

“Photos, Patos, pho-tos. And I should add that the Swiss bank account number I gave you is false. In fact, it isn’t even Swiss.”

“Argh! OK. Let me hear about this deal.”

“The deal is simple: you get us both aslyum. Or should that be “asyla”?”

Israel Khan was right. Hart was unintelligent. But the man knew how to play hardball.

“OK, it’s a deal. Or at least I’ll try. You know Mugabe—the man is more of a snake than Panday and Ramnath put together.”

“C’mon, Patos, you know you and Mugabe are buddies. Anyways, keep me posted. I’m not sure yet exactly where we’re headed, but it’ll be on Facebook.”

Tags: Written by Patrick

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2010, 08:06:44 PM »
Check how somebody change Manning name on his Wikipedia entry  :rotfl:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Manning

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2010, 08:10:52 PM »

hahahaha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »
 :devil:

Its election year, Hart coming back after Laventille-West give PNM the deciding votes back in.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 09:49:45 PM by Babalawo »

AirMan

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 11:13:29 PM by AirMan »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 05:46:25 AM »

hahahaha

I wonder if that person will get into trouble with the law?
Although all that was changed are true, but still......

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »

hahahaha

I wonder if that person will get into trouble with the law?
Although all that was changed are true, but still......

Yuh ent see the same person change Panday name to Panday-Manning?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2010, 08:32:35 AM »
We have an extradition treaty with Canada??.....

Hear nah all yuh I vex no arse since last night....Hart shoulda resign a long time ago....and I dear venture to say, lest I incur the wrath of the PNMites on the forum.....Patrick Augustus Mervin Manning-Hart is THE WORST LEADER EVER TO RUN THIS COUNTRY!!!....damn arse, yuh sullying yuh party and government for what??  Eh Patrick??  What it is Calder Hart did to make you so chupidee.....

Oh wait I get it, the prophetess and/or God tell yuh that was the best thing to do....yuh cunny!!...
 >:( >:( >:( :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: >:( >:( >:(
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »
We have an extradition treaty with Canada??.....

Hear nah all yuh I vex no arse since last night....Hart shoulda resign a long time ago....and I dear venture to say, lest I incur the wrath of the PNMites on the forum.....Patrick Augustus Mervin Manning-Hart is THE WORST LEADER EVER TO RUN THIS COUNTRY!!!....damn arse, yuh sullying yuh party and government for what??  Eh Patrick??  What it is Calder Hart did to make you so chupidee.....

Oh wait I get it, the prophetess and/or God tell yuh that was the best thing to do....yuh cunny!!...
 >:( >:( >:( :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: >:( >:( >:(

Calder Hart resigned, but whey we money???

In Manning's case, when people have delusions of grandeur and believe their own hype, they surround themselves with people who promote those same delusions. Calder Hart and Pena are one and the same. Check the similarities (lying about credentials, living off other people's money, past failures, misrepresentation, thiefing..the list goes on). People like that know how to massage people's egos to get what they need to get.
And if a white man from Cyanada calling you Emperor....in Patrick's eyes...ent iz now yuh reach?... ;D 

BTW....Yuh sounding like DeFosto....lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Divi0h--_HU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Divi0h--_HU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 12:30:30 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2010, 04:58:29 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TcMGQWYKxAo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TcMGQWYKxAo</a>

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2010, 09:01:29 PM »
The PNM has no place for Rowley or Manning.

AirMan

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 01:01:21 AM »

Who has the PMN groomed in the last 15 years to be the next PNM leader or future Prime Minister ??

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2010, 05:18:19 AM »

Resign !! that is not enough... they should shoot him and Manning and bury them in de same hole...

Take all his assets and sell all and donate the money to the poor people in T&T.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2010, 08:28:05 AM »

Resign !! that is not enough... they should shoot him and Manning and bury them in de same hole...

Take all his assets and sell all and donate the money to the poor people in T&T.

A bit extreme but I understand the sentiment.

hart make he payday and gone. Mannint went to bat fro him and now he left holding tha bag like a jackass.

His own fault for being a piss poor leader. Mannig is too caught up in the politics and his only concern seems to be staying in power. As a result reasonable criticsim from the opposition and media and requests to look at HArt seriously get ignored because of teh source and not the substance.

Hopefully this political dinosaur gets his comeuppance in the next election. We know it not happening sooner, not from inside that bamsee licking institution that is the PNM.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:44:54 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

truetrini

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2010, 08:33:55 AM »

Who has the PMN groomed in the last 15 years to be the next PNM leader or future Prime Minister ??

Let me answer with a question.  Who has the opposition groomed to be the next leader over the last 40 years?

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2010, 08:46:16 AM »
Let me answer with a question.  Who has the opposition groomed to be the next leader over the last 40 years?

But listen nah...2 wrongs dont make ah right but before yuh start tuh pelt pommerac...let we see if we partna just gone on ah 5 day hiatus tuh Florida tuh clear he mind...or if he really gone fuh good...

Ah say it, how ah see it

AirMan

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2010, 09:49:57 AM »

could care less about the Opposition..I ask you about the current government...so i guess you have no answer..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:53:27 AM by AirMan »

Offline Montjoy

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2010, 10:31:44 AM »

[/quote]

That is what I will call Justice

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2010, 10:57:44 AM »

could care less about the Opposition..I ask you about the current government...so i guess you have no answer..

So based on your comments that you could care less about de opposition you is ah PNM backer...is only dem yuh care about.  Then yuh should be asking yuhself the question den.

I have no answer, as I did not know it was the government's role to groom leaders, I thought that was a role of the education system..see longer you live more you learn thanks for the lesson!

AirMan

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2010, 11:01:02 AM »

So based on your comments that you could care less about de opposition you is ah PNM backer...is only dem yuh care about.  Then yuh should be asking yuhself the question den.

I have no answer, as I did not know it was the government's role to groom leaders, I thought that was a role of the education system..see longer you live more you learn thanks for the lesson!

you trying to beat around the bush because you cant answer..i dont back parties, I back leaderships..(I can be PNM today and UNC 5 years from now)..and neither party has leaderships..and GOD forbid something happens to the Prime Minister today there is no Leader to replace him..and who fault is that..the education system ?....the simple answer to the question is "No one"...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2010, 11:02:46 AM »

So should there be an emergency restructuring of the PNM hierarchy or should we look beyond the PNM and U Ain't See as political options...? Just your thoughts...!

truetrini

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2010, 11:19:51 AM »
Listen I have supported Manning over the UNC on this side for years.  I have said many times there is no evidence he was corrupt.  NOW?

I have to eat crow.  I am no longer convinced that he is clean!

I do think that the PNM has done much for T&T, but the corruption has undone whatever good they have accomplished.

Manning has evolved into a haughty, unapproachable and pompous man who feels he is beyond approach!

He listens to no one except his Spiritual leader ( according to all reports)and it is my opinion that he believes he has been appointed and anointed by God to rule Trinidad and Tobago.  He reminds me of the French King Louis and Marie Antoinette. 

I think he like Panday has reached his expiration day and he MUST GO!  NOW!!!

The PNM has zero credibility and Manning all by himself has given the inept UNC much momentum and has swung public sentiment over to Kamla and Jack Warner.

Everyone here knows how I feel about Warner as it pertains to TTFF and football, BUT....Jack deserves much credit as a Parliamentarian.  He is by far the very BEST PARLIAMENTARIAN that I can think of in the History of T&T!!!!

Manning even when he implements something of value to the T&T public is excoriated because he has become such a polarizing figure, people eh want to hear what he has to say, it is dismissed as shit from the time he opens his mouth.

Is Kamla a good choice for PM?  I am not quick to endorse her.  Not by a long shot.  Dookeran?  Hell no.  Maybe I will lean towards a person like Orville London, but he is PNM and public sentiment is raging against the PNM, even by die hard PNMites.

T&T is in real trouble.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2010, 11:45:30 AM »
True Trini boy, I could not have said it better my self.....

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2010, 11:48:50 AM »
Back to the old question "who we go put?"
Which is a BS question if you beleive in the reality that is life and death.
If Manning falls dead in the morning (and I hope not) the suggestion is that there is nobody to lead the country.
Anyone of the MP's could be PM from Shorty to Fatty, it have enough people to advise and guide.
But everybody still have the perception of maximum leader along the likes of Eric, Robbie, Panday and Manning and that is why we keep asking the question , it should really be, "who is the nex badjohn?" that is why TC think Jack looking good because Jack is a badjohn on his own .
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>