April 24, 2024, 07:50:29 AM

Author Topic: Hyland lands contract  (Read 8449 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hyland lands contract
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 04:23:16 PM »
Wha de arse is this?

two man jostling for a davyjenny award in here a wha?

How sheffield reach in the jump up with Hyland? Sheffield feeder club is White Star Woluwe.. who down in de lower reaches of the Belgian divisions...

Portsmouth's feeder club is Zulte Wagerem in the Belgian 1st Division where Hyland is now.

We only been talking bout this ad nauseam for the last year or so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.V._Zulte_Waregem#Affiliated_clubs
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 04:33:07 PM »
Wha de arse is this?

two man jostling for a davyjenny award in here a wha?

How sheffield reach in the jump up with Hyland? Sheffield feeder club is White Star Woluwe.. who down in de lower reaches of the Belgian divisions...

Portsmouth's feeder club is Zulte Wagerem in the Belgian 1st Division where Hyland is now.

We only been talking bout this ad nauseam for the last year or so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.V._Zulte_Waregem#Affiliated_clubs

De man ha me thinkin like I goin mad oui.  I tellin myself me eh never hear nutten bout Sheffield til now, buh I eh goin an do no research to see if man right nah.  I jus glad de yute on he way!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »

De man ha me thinkin like I goin mad oui.  I tellin myself me eh never hear nutten bout Sheffield til now, buh I eh goin an do no research to see if man right nah.  I jus glad de yute on he way!

de man chain you up easy and smooth too  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

Ent!!  Like he ketch meh on ah good day doh, cause on odder forums ah does good mannaz man when ah ketch dem in bullshit ;D

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2009, 04:53:51 PM »
So i take it this is still in alliance with Sheffield United?

Unless I mistaken it was never Sheffield, it was Pompey

Pompey were interested but it was sheffield that had the belgian feeder club for Hyland to go get his matches for a work permit
Nah. Is two different situations you getting tie up with. Jan Michael Williams, Matthew Bartholomew and Aaron Downing sign with Sheff U and get sent to a Belgian feeder club. Hyland deal is with Pompey who has a different Belgian feeder club (at a higher level).

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »
Long time man eint get ah Ticket boy.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 01:59:50 PM »

Ent!!  Like he ketch meh on ah good day doh, cause on odder forums ah does good mannaz man when ah ketch dem in bullshit ;D

allright allright i get mix up with Downing and Bartholomew, as Gillie Face points out. My apologies for the confusion. I'll take my ticket and pay de fine  ;D
Hart for president

Offline pompey_researcher

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 11:14:25 AM »
Some extremely positive comments on Hyland

We won at home against the 'mighty' Dender ;-) Hyland had a minor injurie this week, but didn't have any pain during the warm-up, so he took the place of Colpaert. He played well, made lots of miles and was very involved in the game. Never saw him abandonning his zone and was very tough in direct duels. I have also noticed a precise passing, even in very close situation, he's   almost always sharp and gives a certain peace to the team. Nice to have him on board!

Hyland is just the player we needed he combines strenght with technique. For a player of 19 years old to integrate that well in a team, excellent début against a top 3 team, and this in mid-season: excellent!
With keeping this right mentality & spared from injuries: he has a very promising future!
The fact that he took already 2 times a yellow, says more about the level of belgian refereeing....

He's played two very good matches now, I love this player. He visited the reserves' match earlier this week, and thereby he shows he's very interested in the club. At the moment, he still has to lose some weight to reach his best level. I think he's able to play at Portsmouth one day, and I dare to say this after only three matches I've seen. I hope we can keep him until the end of next season, although I'm afraid...

Wow, I'm still impressed by Hyland. At Genk (never an easy match, e.g. it's the first time we head back home with a point... never got a point out of that match) he played very good. It's a true athlete with superb game vision.

In details you see he's going to be a big player. The way he steals the bal and sets up a counter attack is just class ! Let's hope he can keep this form. He'll be of good use, that's for sure !

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 11:18:26 AM »
good news! now hope he continues to improve and brings back all he has learnt to the national team
Back in Trini...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »
Thanks for the info pompey!!

Go on wit yuh bad self Khaleem!...Mad de haters like weary and brownsugar dem!  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 11:24:39 AM »
ok so he in midfield against Honduras  ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »
Anybody know if Hyland and Gay getting call back for the under 20 team?

I hope so because we will need them.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 11:33:23 AM »
Great stuff from the lad and about the lad. He needs to be at a bigger club.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »
Anybody know if Hyland and Gay getting call back for the under 20 team?

I hope so because we will need them.

hope they do!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »
Ok "fatboy" making meh eat meh words so far ... hope he keep up the good work ... now if we could get the "thin boy" out they maybe they could help him develop a workrate or something

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »
Excellent files from Pompey Researcher
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
Gr8 once d yute left Piarco I was happy now dat he doin well betta fete.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »
keep going kid....good
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »
Some extremely positive comments on Hyland

We won at home against the 'mighty' Dender ;-) Hyland had a minor injurie this week, but didn't have any pain during the warm-up, so he took the place of Colpaert. He played well, made lots of miles and was very involved in the game. Never saw him abandonning his zone and was very tough in direct duels. I have also noticed a precise passing, even in very close situation, he's   almost always sharp and gives a certain peace to the team. Nice to have him on board!

Hyland is just the player we needed he combines strenght with technique. For a player of 19 years old to integrate that well in a team, excellent début against a top 3 team, and this in mid-season: excellent!
With keeping this right mentality & spared from injuries: he has a very promising future!
The fact that he took already 2 times a yellow, says more about the level of belgian refereeing....

He's played two very good matches now, I love this player. He visited the reserves' match earlier this week, and thereby he shows he's very interested in the club. At the moment, he still has to lose some weight to reach his best level. I think he's able to play at Portsmouth one day, and I dare to say this after only three matches I've seen. I hope we can keep him until the end of next season, although I'm afraid...

Wow, I'm still impressed by Hyland. At Genk (never an easy match, e.g. it's the first time we head back home with a point... never got a point out of that match) he played very good. It's a true athlete with superb game vision.

In details you see he's going to be a big player. The way he steals the bal and sets up a counter attack is just class ! Let's hope he can keep this form. He'll be of good use, that's for sure !
Nice. Can you link to the message board?

Offline pompey_researcher

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
http://www.esseveeforum.be/index.php

Diverse or Algemeen forums mainly

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »
Thanks for the info pompey!!

Go on wit yuh bad self Khaleem!...Mad de haters like weary and brownsugar dem!  ;D

steups.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2009, 09:24:23 AM »
http://www.esseveeforum.be/index.php

Diverse or Algemeen forums mainly
Thanks.
Reading that message board (using Google Translate), I came across this from their game on Saturday:

Hyland. Wat een speler. Hij is nu eigenlijk al te goed voor de Belgische competitie.

Translated: Hyland. What a player. He is actually too good for the Belgian league.

Hyland = Klasse speler. 1ste helft wegdraaien met rechts en dan in 1 tijd een pas van 50 meter bijna in de voeten van matton Tong. Voor de aandachtige kijker zaterdag: gezien hoe Hyland even de stand op 1-1 zette qwa overtredingen  Grijns
Hyland wordt onderuitgeschoffeld, nog geen 5 min later ligt er al eentje op de grond van Tubeke

Google Translation: Hyland = class player. 1st half right away and then in 1 time only 50 meters close to the feet of Matton Tong. For the attentive viewer Saturday: Hyland seen as the position at 1-1 continued qwa violations grin
Hyland is geschoffeld bottom, less than 5 min later, there is already one on the ground of Tubize

Yahoo Translation: Hyland = class player. 1st turn away half with Right and then in 1 time just of 50 meters an almost in the feet of mat barrel tongue. For the attentive spyglass Saturday: given how Hyland put just as the score on 1-1 qwa summary offences grimace Hyland become onderuitgeschoffeld, still none 5 minus later lies there already one on the ground of Tubeke

Look like he turn a man and send a 50 meter pass to a  teammate (Matton) and someting else unintelligible. Whatever it is, he is doing very well apparently.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »
"he still has to lose some weight to reach his best level."

Like he have ah eating problem or deh have big bone in deh family. If you is ah professional, i would think that you would know that yuh to fat.  ???   

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

1]; } ?>