April 28, 2024, 04:25:55 PM

Author Topic: People Fraid of Change, Love Curry Favour  (Read 5204 times)

TrinInfinite

People Fraid of Change, Love Curry Favour
« on: March 28, 2005, 02:44:19 PM »
Like Andy Roberst said, if de bess 12 is from Guyana or wherever, select them for the west indies, so we can win as a region, we all are one under the west indies banner, i agree, de only players that should be guaranteed a contract should be Lara, Sarwan, and Chanders, de ress have tuh fight for their position.
The most consistent batsmen in the regionals were ramdass, dwayne smith, deonarine(highest run scorer), baugh and ganga respectively, bess bowler was nagas, bess keepers, ramdhin and baugh, baugh should have got selected, hes a better batsman than browne, however browne is a better keeper, but ramdhin could hold spin and pace, which is good for a youth his age.
the pace bowlers that should be selected would be collins, bradshaw and most likely powell, but powell is injured, so by default i would pick either washington or collymore

therefore de team would be

ramdass
dwayne smith
sarwan
lara
chanderpaul
Ganga
deonarine
Nagas
Baugh
Collins
bradshaw

subs: bravo, bernard, collymore, hinds bc of him being an allrounder and de captain of the winning regional team

these 15 players should be de core and should be selcted for de test, anyone who says otherwise dont have de insight for cricket and are being biased

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: People Fraid of Change, Love Curry Favour
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 11:08:55 PM »
You are a poor cricket analyst at most...you does analyze based on ah feeling or yuh fadda arks Sobers sumting or another lie...you have nothing of substance to show dat either yuh played de game on a decent level or understand de nuances of de game. Man like you does called outswinger and leg cutter de same ting...and yuh have no clue what reverse swing or even what an arm ball or a top spinner means. Dat jes shows how duncy yuh is. Doh worry yuh could go and look dem up and explain dem to me. In de mean time, haul yuh arse.

1]; } ?>